EMERALD CITY LIGHTS #203View Fullscreen
Location: Ski Mountain, Gatlinburg, Tennessee (Just 1 mile from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park & Ober Ski Resort) If you are looking for THE BEST two bedroom luxury cabin rentals in is definitely ONE of them!!! This $half-million dollar$ home was custom built on top of Ski Mountain-Gatlinburg for the sophisticated traveler looking for the ultimate luxury log home in the Smokies! This vacation cabin in Gatlinburg would be great for any special event including Birthdays, Honeymoons, Anniversaries, Graduation Celebration, or sky is the limit but you will be celebrating THE GOOD LIFE! This log home is 3 levels with its own private land lot with an impressive overlook that admires the mountain views during the day & sparkling City Lights at Night. You will love this amazing log home for its amenities, spacious layout, supreme game room, beautiful views, and primary location! When you drive up to Emerald City Lights, you will find a custom door greets you with a hand-carved wood tree pressed against a custom glass door. Enter the home & you will be impressed with the large foyer. Step down from the foyer into the deluxe living room with upscale furnishings including leather furniture & flat screen Television. To the right, indulge yourself by cooking meals in your amazing kitchen which features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and charming breakfast bar. Walk downstairs to your spacious entertainment room which features a full-size slate pool table & classic stand-up arcade game machine, featuring over 100 different popular games. To the right of the game room, you'll find one of your two master suites complete with King Pillow-top bed, over sized jetted jacuzzi, & TV for those romantic or restful evenings. Outside of this home you'll find three back porches or decks that feature rockers, & premium grade hot tub! On the top level, you'll have another master suite complete with its own fireplace (open seasonally), jetted jacuzzi, premium King Bed, & bathroom. This Gatlinburg vacation cabin has it all, so look no City Lights is in a League of its Own!!! Emerald City Lights is a new, luxury log cabin located in Gatlinburgs Ski Mountain area. Just to recap: This incredible cabin offers a variety of amenities. Each bedroom features a jacuzzi tub and fireplace, and you will love the double-headed walk in showers! With another fireplace in the living room, a massive game room with pool table and arcade games, and stunning views from every level, this cabin will leave you speechless! Sit back and appreciate the view from one of the two wrap-around decks or large hot tub! In additional to these great features, the master bedroom also has its own private balcony! Wireless internet, seasonal swimming pool access and tennis court access are also available to you while you stay in this gorgeous home! Price is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per day. Register your pet at time or reservation or check-in if you decide to bring one. No Smoking Allowed. We look forward to your visit to the Smoky Mountains & Emerald City Lights!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Arcade Game
- Great view! – Dewey J. 04/26/2017
- Love the cabin! Great lay out of place. Lots of fun. A couple minor things cob webs in corners and trash below back deck. Wouldn't let it discourage your decision to stay here. Netflix was nice.
- – Karen H 03/17/2017
- The cabin and view were great. The price was very reasonable. I loved your iPhone app and the messages you sent before and after. Some suggestions to further enhance future stays: 1). Housekeepers need to thoroughly dust. Cabin was very dusty. Also sweep under the beds. 2). Check the dishes closely... ours were dirty 3) clean the hot tub between stays... it was pretty nasty
- New Year's Vacation – Hector P. 01/04/2017
- excellent view of the Smokies.
- – Hector P 01/03/2017
- great time, the view was incredible and happy to see the town bounce back after the fires
- – Cindy H 12/17/2016
- The cabin was awesome!!! However there are a few things I'd change:; hygiene
- – Sheryl S 10/04/2016
- Very nice cabin high up in the mountains. Having four big black bears out in front of the cabin the morning of our last day was so cool.
- Great Overall Experience – Brian M. 07/05/2016
- Pictures are as advertised. We really enjoyed the scenery, location, and area. We'd definitely recommend it to a friend!
- – Brian M 06/18/2016
- We were very pleased with the overall experience we had!!!
- – Terry K 05/13/2016
- Good the place was ready in time and nothing wrong with it. Love it!
- – Joan W, N 05/05/2016
- Lots of contact through emails and Aunt Bugs app. Courteous, quick responses when contacted. Friendly staff.
- – Britney S 01/22/2016
- My experience was great, it was my first time staying in the cabins but everything was perfect. Tim was very nice and helpful definitely will be coming back to visit this summer.
- – Andrew H 11/19/2015
- Our cabin was beautiful and the views were stunning but we had a mouse in the house
- – Medeana B 11/01/2015
- Love the cabin and the staff was great but this cabin really needs a deep cleaning.
- Memorable Experience – Erica B. 10/29/2015
- We had an amazing time!! The cabin was tidy and spacious for our family! The best part was also seeing bears everyday of our stay---first in a lifetime! There was much to do in the area too. Great experience!
- We loved it exellent experience – Laura T. 09/29/2015
- Very nice all
- – Kelly W 09/24/2015
- Our cabin was very nice. It was also clean and the people at the desk were really friendly. I would recommend Aunt Bug's cabin rentals.
- – Raymond B 09/19/2015
- Furniture needs updating and oven door needs to be fixed.
- Great Time – Robert V. 09/14/2015
- it was great time and great customer service...got to see a big black bear on our last day of our stay....
- Very Nice Experience – 08/08/2015
- Cabin was one of the cleaner ones I have stayed in. Besides normal heavy duty cleaning that is not done every time (windows, etc) it was actually very clean. Cabin has a unique layout. View is wooded except from top deck. From top deck you could see the Ober Gatlinburg & at night the city lights. Mother bear & her 4 cubs visited our parking space multiple times during our 4 day stay. Road to cabin is a little precarious at a couple places, but is typical for a cabin that is more secluded. There was plenty of privacy at this cabin. Even though the neighbors weren't far away, it was well covered by foliage.
- NICE – Steve R. 07/08/2015
- GREAT TIME
- – Lauren H 05/17/2015
- Was disappointed that there was no dish soap to wash the dishes. Otherwise cabin was clean and as expected. Was surprised by how steep the mountain roads to the house were. May want to add that as a disclaimer for the house.
- Awsome Cabin – Robert M. 04/21/2015
- This cabin was great,the veiw of the area below and in the distance was cool including the tram going by below us.enjoyed the use of the pool table and old school video games,would rent this unit again.
- Smoky Mountains getaway! ! – Shari F. 01/21/2015
- the cabin was beautiful and way up high on the mountain. You would definitely need an SUV during any kind of bad weather. Some of the furniture was quite worn but the game room was awesome!
- Beautiful property and views – 01/07/2015
- This property was amazing. It was updated and clean and had beautiful views. It would be a great place for a family with teens, because of the game room or for two couples, as there are two master suites on separate floors. Overall great experience. We would rent this place again.
It was up high, so you would definetly want to take the weather and what you drive into consideration when renting.
- Emerald city lights – Debra S. 12/25/2014
- Blessed with perfect timing – David L. 12/03/2014
- Great time -- beautiful setting-- we got snowed in--lost power--had food and gas grill --all fixed in timely manner -- be prepared and it will always be good -- staff always informative --
- excellent – Wesley W. 11/02/2014
- Fun times in the mountains! – 08/17/2014
- We had an absolutely fabulous visit to the Smokys. Our cabin was exactly what we had hoped it would be, rustic yet with all of the modem amenities we wanted and was an oasis for us from the craziness of the city below us. We had amazing views and really felt as if we were experiencing all that the smokys had to offer, including a bear sighting!
- A Short Get A Away – Donald Z. 07/20/2014
- We rented the cabin fora few days to take our kids to Dollywood. The cabin is in an excellent location that provides a top notch view. In fact we watched the Dollywood fireworks show from the back deck.
The interior of the cabin was basically clean, but the outside needs more detailed attention. There were a few cigarette butts scattered on the decks and some minor pieces of trash that had fallen near the trash receptacle.
Aunt Bugs personnel were very nice and helpful, but we were inadvertently not provided with a pool pass. This required an additional trip back to their office to obtain. That was ok since we were going right by it anyhow, and it was taken care of.
Overall it was a good trip and we would rent the cabin again.
- Beautiful view – Tracey B. 07/08/2014
- The home was beautiful, the view was good, it was roomy, not cramped. The decks were nice and the deck furniture was comfortable. The sofa's look good but don't sit very good, the one downstairs is terrible. The kitchen was pretty, love the counter tops.The dishwasher didn't clean the dishes. We cooked and didn't really have many pots and pans to use, which would have been a problem if we'd had more than 4 people. We had to purchase a can opener and a hot pad, which we donated to the chalet. The bed downstairs was lower at the head. Overall the place was nice but I wouldn't call it a premium chalet. We have stayed at nicer places in that area at a lower price. We stayed a week and got tired of the number of stairs to get to the bedrooms. I would recommend this home to others as long as they didn't mind the stairs.
- A new meaning for the "Emerald City" – 06/04/2014
- We had a wonderful mini vacation at Emerald City Lights!!! Only 2 things to suggest: 1. add screen doors to the deck doors to allow the wonderful mountain air to come in. 2. some of the street signs were missing so finding the way was a bit difficult at times.
Thanks for offering Emerald City Lights!
- Excellent stay – Jeff E. 05/07/2014
- Enjoyed the house and the area a lot. I have no complaints about the condition of the house or the ammenities
- Had a great vacation. – Brian R. 04/16/2014
- Had a few minor issues that were promptly taken care of.
Squirrels were good entertainment.
The ride up and down the mountain was exciting.
Great location between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- Great getaway – 10/20/2013
- This is the perfect place for 2 couples to spend a few days away from it all! It was a little rainy while we were there, so I'm sure the view would have been great, but we didn't get to enjoy it as much as we would have liked. The cabin is located at the top of the mountain, which is what we requested--but the road getting there is pretty difficult. Many switchback turns, very steep and narrow. We only left once during our stay because we didn't want to navigate the road! Two master suites, separated by floors, gave everyone the privacy they wanted. The kitchen could have been a little better equipped, but was okay. The gas grill had disintegrated, and wasn't replaced during our stay, even though we requested it, so we had to cook our steaks in the broiler, but that was fairly minor. The beds were very comfy, the decks were great and we enjoyed our stay!
- Relaxing – James C. 06/28/2013
- Felt like we were in the tree tops! Even in the rain the view was spectacular!
- Great vacation cabin – 06/19/2013
- My family loved the cabin. It Had something for everyone. From the spectacular views from the back porch that my wife loved to the gameroom area that kept my teenagers happy.
- Beautiful – Brandi K. 05/31/2013
- This cabin was amazing..the views were gorgeous. We had squirrels come visit every morning on the deck, they would have come in if we let them. The only negative thing is that the microwave was filthy and every door leading outside had black finger prints all over them. It could of been a little cleaner, but it was a beautiful cabin.
- beautiful cabin! – 02/26/2013
- We stayed at this cabin last weekend and had a wonderful experience! We had read some negative reviews but experienced NONE of the issues that others had referred to. We would highly recommend this cabin. The ride up the mountain is difficult but the view is worth it!