BOULDER BEAR LODGE #355View Fullscreen
Location: Brookstone Resort in Pigeon Forge (1 mile West of the Parkway) Boulder Bear Lodge is the PERFECT CABIN destination for your Smoky Mountain getaway! This Luxury log cabin has all the amazing features and toys including: pool table, foosball, seasonal pool access and theatre room! You can also bring your laptop to surf emails or social media, as this cabin features wi-fi internet access for your convenience. Enjoy all the comforts of home and then some with a bedroom on each level (2 king, 1 queen) fully equipped kitchen, beautiful living room with stone fireplace and flat screen TV, washer/dryer, hot tub on the covered deck and gas grill! This Smoky Mountain cabin, just 1 mile from the Pigeon Forge Parkway, is professionally decorated & has everything your family could wish for in a vacation home! Enjoy authentic log-framed beds to add to your Smoky Mountain experience. The gameroom also comes with arcade & jukebox for your entertainment. You will absolutely love this gorgeous log home in the Brookstone Resort! You can also walk to the swimming pool from this cabin (open seasonally). This Pigeon Forge vacation rental has a wraparound porch, balcony, & plenty of decks to sit & relax in your rockers & take in the mountain air! Grab a cold beverage or morning coffee & sit outside of your beautiful log cabin at your convenience! This cabin is located in the Brookstone Resort only 2 miles from Dollywood. Rate is based on 6 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Gas Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Arcade Game
- Girls weekend getaway – 1/4/2017
- This is such a great cabin! It was very clean and we loved the bear theme throughout! Rental staff very helpful and friendly. Will definitely be coming back here in the future!
- A great cabin! – Glenna P. 11/16/2016
- Wonderful cabin. Well kept. All the amenities! Very Clean. Would stay here again!
- Boulder Bear Lodge #355 – Annette H. 10/3/2016
- Overall great experience.
- Cabin close to Parkway but in tree tops – Glenda W. 7/25/2016
- This cabin location is close enough to get to the Parkway in a few minutes yet up high enough to be in treetops. It is one of the cleanest cabins that we have stayed in. We hope to be able to stay there again.
- FAMILY VACATION – 6/29/2016
- WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. THE CABIN WAS CLEAN & VERY NICE. IT WAS IN A GREAT LOCATION. THE RENTAL MANAGEMENT STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL, POLITE & CURTIOUS. I WOULD RENT THIS CABIN AGAIN.
- Return visit – 5/8/2016
- Awesome Vacation – Dawn M. 4/8/2016
- This was a wonderful place to stay!!
- Staff Retreat....Ahhhhhhhh – 1/29/2016
- Thank you Aunt Bugs for providing such a lovely cabin for us to stay in for our annual ministry staff retreat. The Boulder Bear Lodge was perfect for the six of us! It was very clean!!! We arrived very late in the evening and our directions and paperwork were left just as they said they would be. Finding the cabin was easy and the staff was very accommodating when we checked in the next morning. We are already planning two other events for this year and will definitely rent from Aunt Bug's again!
- Christmas Vacation with the family.... – 1/22/2016
- The cabin was everything it said it was... The layout was perfect for our family vacation to the Smokey Mountains.. .. Very convenient to all attractions... I would definitely use Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals for my next trip to Pigeon Forge... The cabin was decorated very nice for the Christmas season..
- Boulder bear christmas – Brenda S. 1/11/2016
- Beautiful home. Plenty of space for my 6 kids. Christmas ready even for cooking. Only concern was not enough hot water capacity for showers in the morning. I would suggest an upgrade on the hot water system. Note steep hill access in winter although when we arrived there was no wintery conditions. Located in pigeon forge not gatlinburg but you are on a mountain off the mainstreet.
- Amazing October stay! – Ashley C. 10/14/2015
- It was fabulous, the cabin was beautiful and the perfect size. It was clean and I truly felt at home.
- Great place To Relax and Has It All – Lisa B. 9/2/2015
- This cabin is great for all the family. Has everything you need and close to everything in town. Would love to stay here again.
- Great Cabin – 8/8/2015
- Very comfortable, great location. Exactly as described.
- Great Cabin in the Woods – 6/16/2015
- Very much enjoyed our stay. It gave our family of four a wonderful place to spread out in the evenings after having a busy day outdoors. Loved the super big screen TV, jukebox, arcade game, and pool table in the basement area. Everything was clean, neat and organized. Excellent location!
- Spring visit to Pigeon Forge – 4/16/2015
- Great cabin, great location, great get away
- Best Place Ever!!!!!! – 1/28/2015
- I loved this placed. BOOK it NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
- Outstanding – Christian B. 1/21/2015
- Great area! Looks like a true cabin, nicely decorated, all appliaces included which was convenient, and very clean. Fire place is electric. Supplies given lasted us the entire three night stay. No complaints. Reservation was easy and directions that were given from the office where just right. Loved the view. Outstanding cabin!
- Lovely place to stay – Mary C. 12/3/2014
- Loved every minute of our stay. Very peaceful but very close to everything you would love to do hiking,shopping. Great getaway would stay there again.Thanks for a wonderful experience.
- Very nice and comfortable – 8/8/2014
- Our family really enjoyed our stay especially the kids. The rental was very clean and spacious. The master bedroom was amazing. We really liked the fact that we were only minutes away from the attractions.
- Boulder bear cabin – Rohan A. 8/5/2014
- Awesome cabin. We will be back soon
- a vacation my wife will never forget. – Robert L. 7/28/2014
- our kids and their families met us there, and surprised my wife for her 70th birthday. she was totally shocked. we had 3 days of enjoyment and bonding.the cabin was awesome and the grandkids had a ball.
- Family vacation in the smokies – Rich D. 7/20/2014
- This is a beautiful cabin. It's exactly like the pictures. It's only 1 mile from the parkway in Pigeon Forge. Our family had a great time and would recommend this to everyone interested in going to this area
- Awesome!!! – Jeremy C. 7/9/2014
- We simply loved this cabin! Great location- not far from attractions but yet very quiet. You can't go wrong with this one!
- My stay at Boulder Bear – Tashanda C. 6/19/2014
- Everything was very beautiful. The cabin was very homey and comfortable. This was my first time ever coming to a cabin and it was amazing. . We will definitely be coming back.
- Best vacation – Rebecca L. 6/2/2014
- This was a last minute cabin rental because the other cabin we had rented was dirty. That cabin was not from Aunt Bug. Jeannie from Aunt Bugs was wonderful to work with and helped us pick out this cabin. It was a beautiful cabin, very clean, located close to everything. First time we stayed where a pool was available. Missed the mountain view. I would stay here again.
- week end with friends – Buddy L. 5/27/2014
- The cabin was extermly nice the only thing i think it needed was some of the little hotel coffe packs for the coffe maker and the cabin needs treated for the wood bees they are boring holes in that beautiful cabin . It is a great palce to stay not far form the main road,super clean,and very peaceful. Also had a chance to meet the ground keeper and he was a extremly nice man.Thanks to you all for providing a good place to vaction Buddy Leach
- Lathrop Family Reunion – Robert L. 4/29/2014
- Going to make this an annual event.
- Spring Break 2014 From Texas – Todd R. 4/23/2014
- The cabin was an awesome experience. We could not decide on which cabin to rent for the week so the staff pointed us to this cabin. Great location, close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The kids had a great time with the video games and the movie room. I would highly recommend this cabin to others.
- GREAT LOCATION – Robert G. 4/17/2014
- We stayed 4 days in this cabin and it was wonderful. We have been coming to Pigeon Forge for 5 years now and this was the best cabin so far. Two teenagers in the basement and could not hear them. Most cabins are out in the country on curvy roads, but this cabin is 5 minutes to town down a nice road. WILL revisit this cabin. My favorite. Thank you.
- Tried to rent again, wasn't available for my dates :( – Joy P. 4/16/2014
- Great cabin, great location great visit.
- great family mini-vacation – Jennifer P. 1/23/2014
- We loved this cabin. You have everything you need right inside.
- Great! – Angela G. 1/14/2014
- We loved our stay at Boulder Bear Lodge 355! We have booked through Aunt Bugs for the past several years and will continue to book through them in the future. They are very friendly and professional!
- Last Minute Plans in Mountains. – Jonathan J. 1/9/2014
- We loved the large kitchen that was well equipped. The size of the property was large enough to accommodate more than our party of six. We especially enjoyed the game room and hot tub. The home was clean and had great furnishings. We hope to come back in the summer and will book this same home.
- Boulder Bear #355 review – Christopher S. 12/10/2013
- My parents, brother, sister in law, husband, and 5 month old son decided to spend the weekend in a Pigeon Forge cabin as our big Christmas gift to each other. We are so glad we chose this cabin. It was perfect for 3 small families and was ideal for our 5 month old son. The only bad thing about this weekend was leaving on Sunday morning!!!!! I would recommend this cabin to anyone!!!! Thanks for such a memorable weekend!!!
- Wonderful! – Candie K. 10/31/2013
- We will not stay with anyone else, but you guys! We could not have ask for a better experience! Thank you
- Beautiful cabin! Great location! – Terry H. 10/15/2013
- We enjoyed the cabin so much. The fall decorations were ao very pretty. The cabin was very clean. Also pne o the best parts was the convenient location. It was easy to get to to rest or drop things off and go back out again. We would recommend to anyon.
- Great stay at Boulder Bear Lodge 355 – 7/7/2013
- We had a great time and the cabin was awesome. Will definitely consider coming back!
- loved it, a great place to stay. – 5/18/2013
- It was a beautiful cabin and very close to all attractions. We definitely will stay again if we get a chance to. Very spacious and not real close to anyone. Thank you all!!!
- Wonderful Weekend – Tammi M. 2/28/2013
- The house was amazing. The kitchen was fully stocked and my children LOVED all the amenities. The location was great. I was also very pleased with how helpful the staff was at Aunt Bugs. Thanks for making this trip a memorable one for our family. We will be back!
|Annette H. - 10/03/2016||5.0|
Kitchen was well equiped, EXCEPT for the can opener, it did not work, had to buy another one at Wal-Mart and I left it so the next guest wouldn't have to go out and buy another one. Other than that, everything was great.
|Stephanie H. - 09/19/2016||5.0|
We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Boulder Bear. Absolutely beautiful cabin and clean. The kids really enjoyed the game/theater room and hot tub. Thanks so much for the beautifula nd wonderful experience. We will definitelyb e booking againn next year.
|Rebecca F. - 08/15/2016||5.0|
We loved the cabin, location was perfect, everything we needed was there, and the place was very clean.
|Jolene L. - 07/10/2016||5.0|
The cabin was nice. Had a nice time. The shower could be hotter.
|Ann J. - 05/07/2016||5.0|
Great cabin, quiet. Our stay was very enjoyable Can't wait for return visit.
|Dawn M. - 03/23/2016||5.0|
Our stay was awesome! We wil be coming back soon!!
|Brandon H. - 03/07/2016||5.0|
Everything looked perfect and the office workers were very polite and helpful
|Gary C. - 09/21/2015||4.0|
check in was easy. cabin was as promised, clean and fully stocked. only complaint would be the final booking process....it is confusing all the forms that are required, asking for copies of credit cards and drivers licenses is really not secure over email. and more confusing was not charging the card after we sent it for the final payment. if you can pay the deposit online, for goodness sakes, you should be able to pay the final payment online.
|Starla C. - 07/08/2015||5.0|
Wonderful cabin! Only thing wrong is that the office doesn't open til 9am and we left before then and had a question.
|Jamie L. - 06/11/2015||5.0|
Excellent! Cabin was fabulous! It was everything the website said it would be (which is usually not the case.) We will definitely be staying at one of Aunt Bug's Canins again!
|Ashley A. - 06/07/2015||4.0|
Cabin was very clean and nicely decorated. Great place. Staff at check in was great, and the gentlemen who checked us out was also friendly. We inquired about booking the week of thanksgiving as we checked out. The gentleman stated the discount probably would not apply to holiday stays, and we were okay with that. The woman he asked for verification spoke as if we weren't within sight and was very loudly stating policies were posted. Again, we wanted to book, but we weren't troubled that the discount didn't apply. In fact, it gives us time to shop around for the holiday stay.
|Matthew B. - 05/21/2015||5.0|
Everything was "as advertised" which is rare these days. The cabin was excellent, very clean and well equipped. We had a great stay, very relaxing place to stay.