BUCKHEAD #259View Fullscreen
This luxury cabin rental has everything your family or group of friends could ever ask for in a Smoky Mountain Resort Cabin. If you will be visiting Dollywood on your trip, this cabin has easy access to the #1 attraction in Tennessee. You are less than 1 mile from the Splash Country & Dollywood Parking Area. Did you know this log home has year-round access to an indoor heated pool? Enjoy all the comforts of home, but indulge yourself in luxury log cabin living at "Buckhead #259!" Shoot pool, enjoy Wifi Internet access, or soak in your premium hot tub during your amazing Pigeon Forge vacation here. This log cabin has a wraparound porch with outdoor log furniture to enjoy the beautiful mountain views & wooded surroundings. This log cabin was custom built with spacious King bedrooms on opposite sides of this vacation rental. The bedrooms offer log framed beds with premium mattresses for your comfort. Book "Buckhead" today for the vacation of a lifetime. Description of *Buckhead Cabin: 1 Level, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Sleeps 6, Hot Tub, Jacuzzi, Pool Table, Non-Smoking, 2 Gas Fireplaces, 2 King Size Beds, 1 Queen Size Sleeper Sofa, Luxury Bedding, Pet Friendly, 3 TVs, 2 DVDs, 2 VCRs, Free WIFI, Washer & Dryer, Motorcycle Friendly Parking, Wrap Around Deck *Rate is for 4 people. Each additional person is just $12.50. Register any pets at time of booking. No smoking allowed here.
- Full Kitchen
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Dollywood
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Blu Ray DVD Players
- Flat Screen HD TVs
- No where to go and all day to get there – Christopher C. 1/31/2017
- Looks bigger then ad photos but it was close enough so we didn't have to set alarms or hurry because of our lodging. Thelight at night were festive and the light on the island magnificent. It was our third there.
- Recent stay – Bill S. 1/22/2017
- Had a great time no complaints
- Beautiful Buckhead – Debra A. 9/27/2016
- This was a beautiful cabin, we could not have been more pleased. The location was only minutes away from everything but it was so tranquil and relaxing. This cabin is now our favorite for our getaways!
- Buckhead #259 – Angie G. 7/29/2016
- July 2016
- Great cabin – James M. 7/2/2016
- Had a wonderful stay & cabin was exactly as described in their ad. Very clean. Only improvement would be to clean throw & area rugs, fans & behind headboards. Very dusty.
- Case Famile Vacation – Linda C. 5/20/2016
- Had a wonderful time. Great location and nice cabin. Everything worked well; lots of things provided for us to do. It truly met our expectations.
- Fun Family Vacation – Matthew K. 4/24/2016
- The cabin was just as it was described online. The unit was very clean and had plenty of blankets, towels, etc. The development was quiet and private yet close to everything.
- Beautiful View – James W. 2/15/2016
- My wife and I were here for our 30th wedding anniversary. The cabin was located on the side of the mountain with a beautiful view. It snowed several days and it was exciting (it doesn't snow where I am from). It was very relaxing and we really enjoyed our stay. The only negative that I have is the internet. If you are looking for "high speed" internet this is not it. I did advise them and hopefully they can fix/upgrade it.
- Buckhead was great – Michael J. 1/19/2016
- Everything was great; Clean, nicely decorated for Christmas and close to Dollywood. The Hot Tub quit working the last night and that was a bummer, also there was foul sewer smell outback the entire time we were there. This was a nice cabin I would rent again.
- dlhNov2015 – 1/6/2016
- It was great
- Great time – Daisy F. 10/28/2015
- It was a great time, i would like to suggest tha the cabin can be just clean a little better, but other than that evrything is fine.
- Awesome experience @ Buckhead – Ruchi N. 10/20/2015
- The cabin was exactly as in pictures, and the location and scenery added another feather in the cap.We had a very comfortable was clean and cozy.Well equipped and organized.Will be coming back for sure.
- Buckhead Cabin – Traci M. 7/31/2015
- The cabin was great, awesome views & the management company was extremely friendly & helpful. We will be back!!
- Wanted.......Cabin Fever! – 6/27/2015
- The cabin was a vacation all by itself. I would have been content to just hang out there but the kids have to go go go! It was close to everything so that made it easier.
- Buckhead Is A Winner – 5/19/2015
- Lovely cabin that became our "home away from home". Great having two bedrooms w/king size beds & private baths. By the way, the beds are extremely high and a short person would need a high stool to climb aboard. We couldn't find directions for the Direct TV and a very nice gentlemen from the main office came right over to help us even though the maintaince staff had already left for the day. All in all, we certainly enjoyed our stay and home to be back to one of the one bedroom cabins this fall.
- Spring Break 2015 – Stephanie H. 4/14/2015
- This was an AMAZING cabin, close enough to Pigeon Forge but just far enough away to relax quietly. I have been looking for the PERFECT cabin online since December and I am SO glad I decided on this one. This cabin was the BEST I could have ever asked for. We will be back in October for Fall break and hopefully this cabin will be open, if not we will DEFINITELY stay with Aunt Bug's.
- A great stay. – 3/28/2015
- We enjoyed an awesome 3 nights at Buckhead. The kids loved the large beds and hot tub, as well as the indoor pool. The living room could use a little more comfortable furniture. The views were great, especially sunset. We would stay again.
- Thanksgiving Memories in the Smokies! – Carolyn A. 12/2/2014
- Very enjoyable. We celebrated our son-in-law's birthday at Dixie Stampede and our 11 month old grandson's first Thanksgiving and trip to Dollywood! He loved everything even at his age! Highly recommend this cabin.
- Autumn colors in full bloom. – Harvey A. 11/18/2014
- I would have to say that the Buckhead cabin is a perfect set up for couples to go up together and vacation without having to disturb each other. The surrounding mountains and the view that comes from buckhead cabin are just unbelievable,it was just awesome.
- Great place to stay – 7/29/2014
- Great stay and wonderful view of fireworks each night. I wish the thermostat wasn't set to 72 or above. My family feels more comfortable with 68-70 in the home but other than that it was good.
- a wonderful place to stay and relax. – Laura M. 7/20/2014
- We had a great time. Loved the place we stay and all to do in town. The people were nice and friendly. The towns were very clean and well maintained. We will be back someday. Thanks
- awesome – Deborah B. 6/8/2014
- We had a great time.The cabin was everything we expected.Look forward to coming back
- Wonderful Week-end – Debbie M. 4/16/2014
- When we walked into the cabin, it looked exactly like the picture inside and out !! The cabin was very comfortable and the inside was beautifully decorated. So pleased, I plan on coming back for another visit. Thanks again for a wonderful week-end !
- Lovely stay – Kelly B. 12/8/2013
- We stayed for 3 nights in this great cabin. The beds were very comfortable. I have already recommended Aunt Bug's to several people. Love this company.
- COME BACK AGAIN – William A. 11/20/2013
- Great place, the decor was great.
- Nice Cabin – 10/14/2013
- Fall break was a nice stay at Buckhead for my husband and I and our 12 year old grandson, he really enjoyed the pool table and hot tub. The view is a pretty view from front porch with a beautiful sunset. The furnishing were very nice. The front door could us a blind for privacy and filtering the sun. Also when describing the amenities there is an issue with the tv in the master bedroom( you can only watch movies on that tv) we were disappointed with that but, our grandson took that bedroom because he likes to watch dvds. The cabin was overall clean but could use a good top to bottom cleaning for cobwebs and dust bunnies especially on the cieling lights and fans. The makeup vanities in the bathrooms
would be nice if there was lighting for them as they are now they are just for holding your makeup not usable for applying makeup.Overall we had a good stay. We love coming to the mountains and would stay at Buckhead again. If the above issues were taken care of Buckhead would be an excellant cabin.
- Tennessee Cabin – Timothy H. 9/16/2013
- It was a very straight forward rental, we checked the website saw a few that we were interested in and called the office. After speaking with the agent and telling her our preferences she suggested one that would best fit our needs and we completed the arraignments. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and we will look forward to returning.
- Kubeja vacation – Aleena K. 9/11/2013
- Buckhead 259 was beyond our expectations! Very clean, easy to get to all attractions! A great place to stay! We had the best vacation ever!
- Good time for all – Troy C. 8/17/2013
- We loved the house and view.We can not wait to come back next year.Thanks
- Perfect Get-A-Way Cabin – Debbie G. 8/4/2013
- This was our first time staying at Buckhead 259. It is a beautifully decorated cabin with a mountain view at the Hidden Springs Resort. It has a wrap around porch with two picnic tables, rockers and a swing. A highlight was the nice grill on the deck for us to you. Our family enjoyed watching the fireworks going off at Dollywood from the front porch each evening. Enjoyed playing pool in the evenings. We would highly recommend this cabin to others. Great place to stay up in the mountains. Our compliments to the owners for having the cabin decorated so nicely. Will definitely come back here on our next trip to TN.
- Our Dream Home (if we could move it closer to family) – Glenn B. 7/21/2013
- We loved everything about Buckhead cabin! The kids decided we could just move there until they realized there was no room to add a garage for the go carts...Our only issues were with the non-working oven and the bedroom tv's were not hooked up to cable. It didnt matter...the whole place is just amazing!
- A great experience. – Patricia B. 6/6/2013
- We enjoyed our stay and would really like to go back
- Great Spring Break – Jamie C. 4/7/2013
- Everything was great, wish the hot tub worked better not much power to the jets.
Everything else was great about our stay.
|Diane S. - 11/21/2016||4.0|
The cabin was clean and well maintained. We would use this company again.
|Nancy F. - 10/24/2016||4.0|
Registration and reserving the cabin was very easy. The floor plan was great for our people. The kitchen equipment was in good shape and there were enough utensils. Some improvements could be made on the entrance steps. They feel loose and move when stepped on to the point it makes us feel like we are unbalanced. The bed linens and towels were clean. The cabin needs a deep cleaning to remove spider webs in corners and windows. Overall, we had a great stay and will probably want to rent Buckhead again !
|Douglas D. - 08/12/2016||5.0|
Great...only down side was hot tub didn't work first two days...if we could get some money off for that. ....that would be great. Other than that it was a great cabin.
|James M. - 06/30/2016||5.0|
Area rugs, fans & behind beds dusty. The rest of our experience was wonderful. Will definitely book again & recommend to family & friends. Rest of cabin immaculate!
|Don B. - 03/21/2016||5.0|
It was beautiful and very clean. Would absolutely recommend it
|James W. - 02/13/2016||5.0|
Everything was great except the Internet. The cabin was great.
|Jamie A. - 01/19/2016||5.0|
Great! Overall excellent experience. Would stay again. Would recommend great hospitality
|Michael J. - 01/03/2016||4.0|
Check in was quick, cabin was clean and decorated nicely for Christmas. check out was easy with cell phone app. Would like electronic lock instead of code and key.
|Penny Y. - 09/19/2015||4.0|
Everyone is very friendly at Aunt Bugs! The only complaint I have is the amount of cobwebs inside and outside the cabin. Other than that it is a beautiful cabin! The sunset from the front porch is breathtaking! Thanks for a great place to stay!
|Laura C. - 09/09/2015||4.0|
Owners kept cabin very nice and updated. Great mattress pad! Kitchen fully stocked.
|William C. - 08/17/2015||5.0|
It was an awesome cabin making for a wonderful week.
|Lisa T. - 07/11/2015||4.0|
We thoroughly enjoyed our cabin and its surroundings. The lay-out was perfect for our needs, two king beds with separate bathrooms, tub and shower made getting up and out in the morning a breeze. The great room with the beautifully carved pool table entertained the boys for hours into the night, however chalk and two extra pool sticks for a total of four would have been appreciated. Also, the "perk" agreement between Aunt Bugs Cabins and Jayell Ranch was a disappointment. In your advertisement, it states, "A free zip line, a free horseback ride," but Jayell Ranch said it was one or the other. I happily went along with that allowing my son to enjoy the zip line and I would pay for a horse riding tour. After signing the waivers and asking about the price for horseback riding, which I was informed was $29.99 and $24.99 with the coupon, the cashier wanted to charge me forty something dollars...upon which I stated that I was just told the riding was to cost $25. I had to pay for the greater zip line charge. She said I WAS TRYING TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM when I told her my Aunt Bug's voucher assures a free zip line...a free riding, I chose to have the free zip and to pay for the riding, even though when I double checked upon my return to the cabin that either Aunt Bug's has it stated wrong, or Jayell because their is no "or"in the advertisement. Clearly they double charge you, so you do not receive this added bonus advertised with the cabin. So, I said I would not ride and my son got a very short zip line experience that lasted a total of 20 minutes with gear. Please correct this in your advertisement.
|Kevin M. - 07/05/2015||3.0|
Spent our first full day and evening without water and was told by office there was nothing they could do. It could have been handled a little differently.
|Julie B. - 05/16/2015||4.0|
Check In and Check Out was easy. Directions to cabin were explained well. Cabin was clean and resort was nice.