TENNESSEE TREASURE #232View Fullscreen
Location: Legacy Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN (just 2 miles from Dollywood, Splash Country, & Golf Course) This amazing luxury cabin rental has one of the very BEST mountain views you will find in the Smokies! This Large luxury cabin rental is offered in Legacy Resort just 2 miles from Dollywood. Enjoy one of the True treasures of Tennessee! This beautiful log cabin has 2 king beds and 1 queen bed. This Amazing log cabin is luxuriously decorated from the loft bedroom to the bottom floor! Your entire group will be impressed with the vacation resort, fabulous views, and pristine cabin decor. Everyone will enjoy the gameroom which offers a flat screen TV, pool table, and air hockey table. Relax in your outdoor hot tub or indoor jacuzzi at Tennessee Treasure. Internet lovers will be able to use the cabin's WiFi anytime. Also, Enjoy the astonishing mountain view from your rockers on the outside deck. Make this beautiful Smoky Mountain cabin your Tennessee Treasure today! This log home offers log beds for its special guests. Have lunch at the lodge's outdoor picnic table or indoor dining area. This cabin will leave you saying, Wow! from check-in to check-out, so book Tennessee Treasure today Located off Upper Middle Creek/ East of Light #8 Pigeon Forge Parkway. Price is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Sorry, no pets or smoking here.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Beautiful View, awesome cabin – Jessica L. 9/19/2016
- Very, very nice. Such a beautiful spot. The porch had loose nails, the fans all had large chunks of fuzz and lint on them; all the bathroom lights were fuzzy; huge ball of bugs in the large picture windows. Other than that; it was beautiful. I would stay there again!
- Best Mountain View – Kathy C. 6/29/2016
- Aunt Bugs staff is very nice. The cabin is beautiful.pictures does not do justice. Few things didn't work like TV in loft are main floor bdr.carpet down stairs needs replaced. Would rent again!
- Family vacation – Richard W. 4/17/2016
- The cabin was breathtaking and views were even better. There was a bee/wasp problem outside (we had a can of wasp spray so it's been an issue) but early morning/early evening they didn't bother us and we weren't home during the day. The cabin wasn't the sanest. They're were pop cans left in the loft up stairs, food crumbs in the cabinets, and very dusty all over. Nothing horrible, but when you pay for housecleaning, you would think big items (pop cans) would be disposed of. We would definitely come back again!
- Top of the world with Tennessee Treasure – Lawrence M. 4/10/2016
- This cabbin Tennessee Treasure is pretty much at the top of the Legacy Resort with only a few more cabins located higher, the view off the the 2 porches are breath taking, and we were blessed with great weather so we had the chance to watch the sunset from the community pool area and the sunrise from the cabin deck. We also used the hot tub at least 3 times that easily fit 2 adults and 2 kids and the experience was unique because of the view.....how many places in the world can you sit in a hot tub and see a fabulous view of the smokey mountains? The layout inside this cabin was spacious with several tv's, a nice dining area, comfy furniture, comfy beds, and a working gas fireplace which we enjoyed a few times. We even had a pizza place that delivered. This cabbin location was very close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and these 2 places offer so much to see that its like being in Las Vegas espically at night....everything is lit up....tons to see and enjoy and there are so many restaurants that what ever your craving you will find. My family's cabin rental experience was truly like renting a home away from home and Aunt Bugs made our experience convenient with easy check in and out procedures with checking in very quick and easy.
- STAY. HERE. – 1/25/2016
- If you are looking for a place to stay in the Smokies, PLEASE, STAY HERE. The view is breathtaking, the cabin is clean and roomy. It's at the tippy top of the resort, so you have an amazing view.
- Fantastic Last minute Trip Saviors – Robert B. 12/16/2015
- Excellent Stay. Great Cabin, Wonderful workers at Aunt Bugs. Everything was as expected.
- BEAUTIFUL VIEW – Kathy C. 11/24/2015
- The cabin is beautiful. The carpet down stairs needs replaced. It is soiled and has lumps in it. It is not safe. TV in all rooms except living room did not work. But I didn't go there to watch tv. Everything else was very nice. Would rent again.
- Great view – Saif A. 10/13/2015
- Great view, wonderful cabin, everything is better than expectations.
- Birthday Weekend – Amy H. 10/12/2015
- Awesome time enjoying our stay. Hot tub, view, shopping and wine tasting. Thank you for a perfect weekend get away.
- Family Spring Break Trip – Greg H. 4/14/2015
- Kathy handled our check in and come to find out she was also who I had booked the stay with by phone in January. She was as helpful and informative by phone as she was in person. Cabin was clean, view was unbelievable, there were several light bulbs burned out and the hot tub was not working on arrival but one call to maintenance and the hot tub was fixed before we got back to the cabin that evening.
Overall our stay was great
- awesome vacattion – 2/8/2015
- Relaxing, fun and an amazing view!
- WILL PASS THE WORD ON THIS PLACE – Donald L. 10/27/2014
- The cabin met my expectations. The view was more than I thought it would be from inside.
The staff was extremely nice and thorough. They worked very fast on a few issues we had and did it with a smile. I would definitely rent from there again.
- AWESOME!!! WONDERFUL!!! RELAXING!!! – Simone C. 7/14/2014
- We have a wonderful time! The view was awesome from every angle! The cabin was very comfortable. I haven't relaxed this much in a long time. The cabin was perfect and we did NOT want to leave. We are planning to go back soon and will DEFINITELY rent one of Aunt Bugs cabins. Hopefully Tennessee Treasure will be available for us to re-book! If I could give 6 stars I would! Simone C from Lafayette, LA (you have it misspelled in the next question)
- TENNESSEE TREASURE 232 – Timothy T. 5/1/2014
- All was well. I wish the pool table and air hockey were in better shape. But all in all it was an enjoyable trip.
- Family Trip – Justin R. 4/17/2014
- Great Value
- check out time to early leaves people in limbo before there fligh – 4/16/2014
- Hot tub only worked one day that sucked being we were there to relax. Check out time to early leaving you in limbo before your flight. Will probably look for a different cabin /resort with later check out time. Overallclean. Just no hot tub :(
- Hated to Leave!! – Tiffany S. 3/12/2014
- It was our first time staying in a cabin. Enjoyed it very much, especially my kids. The view was so BEAUTIFUL!! We are already making plans to go back. But this time we are going to stay a little longer.
- Loved It! – Karen A. 3/6/2014
- Love It and will be back! Never got in a hurry to go anywhere because we enjoyed the activities there at the house! Only complaint was bathroom on gameroom floor stayed very cold and we had to run a hairdryer when bathing to stay warm. Will bring a little heater next time.
- Great Cabin – 10/17/2013
- The cabin was so nice. It was clean and very enjoyable. We will definitely be coming back.
- Tennessee Treasure – 9/30/2013
- A kitchen chair was broken. Lots of cobwebs. Chair on porch on main level slats on one nail almost out and slat moved up and down.
- Cabin – 7/6/2013
- We loved staying at the cabin!
- Lane Tenn Treas – Curtis L. 6/27/2013
- It was a beautiful cabin. There was limited cable channels in some rooms. Maybe all rooms can be upgraded with all channels. Otherwise, it was a fantastic stay!
- On TOP of the world!! – Saundra B. 6/21/2013
- Wonderful place to stay overall. Magnificant view of the mountains. Would definitely recommend it!!
- Summer fun – 6/17/2013
- Nice location, needs a little spring cleaning but very nice
- Weekend Get Away – Thomas L. 5/14/2013
- Thomas from Blacksburg Virginia
Had a fantastic time. Will be back very soon. Great cabin, great view. Close to everything. Fantastic!
- awesome vacation – Kellie M. 4/9/2013
- This was our first visit to the area and we will be back! The cabin was beautiful, clean, spacious and with stunning views. Very peaceful and calm....a perfect venue to celebrate Easter!
- SERENITY – Crystal F. 3/14/2013
- From time we checked in until the day we checked out, it was absolutely amazing! The staff was very helpful, and showed great hospitality. The cabin was breath taking, and we are planning our next year's trip already. The entertainment in downtown Gatlingburg, was family oriented, and also great if you were on a girls trip, guys trip, or even an Honeymoon. So far this was hands down the best vacation ever.
|Beverly R. - 04/28/2016||5.0|
we enjoyed our stay, it was very beautiful. We will come again
|Richard W. - 04/16/2016||5.0|
Great views, amazing cabin, such a fun time for the family
|Kathy J. - 03/21/2016||5.0|
Nice. Comfortable, good view. I will be back. Want to zipline the mountain.
|Teresa D. - 10/27/2015||5.0|
Perfect! Wonderful customer service, the cabin was exactly as represented. It was clean and in good repair. I appreciated the little extras like the helpful app and the coupons. We will definitely rent from Aunt Bug's again!
|Amy H. - 10/12/2015||5.0|
Thank you for making my birthday weekend get away awesome!