LUCKY LOGS #283View Fullscreen
Located less than 1 mile from the main street of Pigeon Forge light #8, this cabin offers luxury and location! Your family will enjoy all the comforts of a first-class resort: Wifi internet access, indoor swimming pool, sauna, and trolley pickup at the gate! The log townhome unit has a cozy living room with gas fireplace, a dining area with a full kitchen and a beautiful painted mural of Cades Cove. This cabin is set up perfect for two couples, containing two master suites with premium kingsize beds, UPGRADED in-room Flat Screen TVs , and private bathrooms.The lower level suite has its own kitchenette plus pool table. Rain or shine, you can enjoy your own private, professionally maintained hot tub in your enclosed patio. Lucky Logs is just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! Sorry, no pets or smoking. Reserve the ultimate family vacation rental in Pigeon Forge today! Cabin rental is priced for 4. Each additional person is $12.50 nightly. You'll love Lucky Logs!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Golf Course
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Shared Pool
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Private Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Decorated for Christmas
- Sleeps 7
- PERFECT – Taylor S. 1/24/2017
- Such a beautiful cabin & super friendly & helpful staff! I appreciate it all & I will definitely book my next trip with ya'll. Thank you so much! :)
- Awesome weekend escape! – Sarah S. 11/1/2016
- We had a great time. We went to the mountains all day and felt like we were coming home every evening??Very relaxing and fun for the whole family.
- Heaven On Earth – Barbara B. 9/14/2016
- Lucky Logs is very conveniently located just a few moments from all the main roads! Very close to Dollywood, Paula Deens new restaurant as well! The location of the cabin is at the end on the development with nice privacy and adequate parking spaces. The cabin was so spacious with three large floors and plenty of room to spread out with all the necessary amenities. The owner must have an super talented artist in the family as many of the walls have the most gorgeous painted pictures of local sites..we enjoyed these paintings. The resort pool was well maintained and open late which was nice on the many hot nights. The only negative is that this cabin has poor lighting/dark inside so you are unable to read anything inside. Several light bulbs were burned out in the dining room fixture as well as the overhead fan light. There was track lighting, but unfortunately it was pointed up at the ceiling rafters to spotlight several stuffed animals that were placed on the log rafters. The table lights in the living room are small desk lamps that do not provide adequate lighting to comfortably read.
- Lucky Logs experience – 5/10/2016
- Had a wonderful time it was private and nice size for our family staff was very helpful we will be back
- Comfortable stay. – 4/15/2016
- Comfortable stay except for traffic noise and some noise from adjoining cabin.
- Comfort at it best – Jay B. 10/25/2015
- Great place to stay
- Friends in the mountains – Rodney K. 10/18/2015
- All 4 of us had a good time.
- Awesome Cabin – Jewell D. 10/2/2015
- Great accommodations. It would be nice to have an extra chair in main area, but on the whole, it was superb. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Had a great time --cabin was beautiful – Karen V. 9/27/2015
- We did have a wonderful time. We even had a bear that was very close to our cabin. The only thing my husband did not like was that the shower upstairs was too small. He is over 6' tall.
- Lucky Logs is a great cabin – 8/16/2015
- The cabin is very hot, especially upstairs. They need to fix the ventilation, or create some more air vents for the cabin. Other than that, it was GREAT!
- Nice Cabin, nice location – Rick B. 3/24/2015
- This is the first cabin we have stayed more than one time at during our 12 years of traveling to Pigeon Forge for our anniversary. It is very nice and well maintained as well as nicely located. It is an end unit so it is more isolated than most cabins in resort type areas. It is easy to get in and out of and you are close to everything without having to get out on the main strip. The area has developed more since last year and traffic is a little more active, but that is something one has to expect with how the entire Pigeon Forge area has grown. Any maintenance problems are very quickly addressed as well.
- Luv those cabins! – 1/14/2015
- Me and my childhood bestie (sis), my 20 year old son and 17 year old daughter, her 9 year old daughter and 8 year old niece enjoyed a wonderful couple of days together in the mtns. Between hot tub and jacuzzies and three floors there was plenty of room to run and spread out.
- lucky to get this cabin – 8/15/2014
- very nice place. Beautiful cabin. loved seeing the Dollywood fireworks from our deck! Traffic sound was loud though. didn't notice it so much until night time.....
- Our awesome vacation – Dolores W. 8/12/2014
- This was a wonderful experience we really enjoyed our stay at Lucky Logs.I would definately use Aunt Bugs cabin rental again.
- 3 day Getaway – Debbie D. 6/11/2014
- This was a great place! We would use this again. Loved the area and so close to everything. We think it would be great to stay here in the winter. We always worry about booking at that time of the year and the weather not allowing us to get to the location we are renting.
All amenities were great. The guys loved the sauna. The only thing we wish might have been better would have been the shower upstairs not having much pressure and took a long time to heat up.
We would encourage anyone to go check this place out.
- spring break 2014 – Barbara C. 5/10/2014
- The Lucky Logs cabin is in a great location, off main Parkway, but close to all attractions, shopping and places to eat. My 2 grandkids love to stay in cabins everytime we visit Pigeon Forge instead of the close quarters in a motel or hotel room. The cabin fit us perfectly and was described well in the description and pictures, however, we found that the blinds were in need of being replaced, there were broken slats and you could not open and close them. We like to let the sunshine in during the day and close them at night. I would recommend this cabin to others and I would rent the cabin for my family.
- Enjoyable stay – Rick B. 4/21/2014
- The cabin is nicely located. You can see the top of one of the roller coasters in Dollywood from the deck. It has great access to the back roads around the main strip through Pigeon Forge and the main strip can be quickly accessed as well. The only down fall we found was the upstairs bed. It was rather hard. The cabin has some really nice murals and a beautiful stain glass window that helps provide privacy. The cabin is at the very end and that provides you with some additional privacy. We really enjoyed our stay for our anniversary.
- Relaxing – Lucy T. 4/17/2014
- Very nice and cozy. Would stay again but would like to be more secluded. No complaints. Two days not enough.
- cozy – 4/17/2014
- Nice clean cabin good location it was a little small for 5 of us with one couch and one lazy boy but still a nice place.
- Great Trip – 3/17/2014
- The Cabin was very convient to everything.
- excellent – Nina S. 12/31/2013
- It was excellent. Good location for what was were there for.
- lucky logs – Ruth G. 12/26/2013
- I like everything but did not like hearing the traffic
- Log Cabin Living – Lawrence K. 8/21/2013
- The facilities were central to all our activities and a perfect place to rest at the end of the day.
- Great time! – 8/2/2013
- Vacationed with another couple. Great setup. Private sleeping areas for each couple and a common area to enjoy together. Had a wonderful stay
- lucky logs – 7/20/2013
- We had a really nice stay, and will come again. Thanks.
- Great stay – 6/14/2013
- It was a great vacation for us. The cabin is great.
- Excellent location, close to it all – Aaron K. 4/24/2013
- Every thing was in order and it was located close to the main strip. Our only complaint is that it only has one king bed and one queen bed yet when advertised it was suppose to have to king suites. Other than that it is a nice cozy relaxing cabin
- I would come back – 4/8/2013
- I wish the indoor pool was a little bigger - its quite small.
The WiFi was non existent and this caused some issues with us as my husband counted on it for work.
|Travis C. - 02/20/2017||5.0|
It was excellent will used y'all again thanks again for the great time
|Taylor S. - 01/23/2017||5.0|
Staff was super friendly at check in & the cabin was absolutely beautiful! We had a small incident & the staff was super quick to respond! 5 stars for sure. We will be back! :) thank you all!
|Jennifer H. - 12/23/2016||5.0|
A very pleasant experience all around. This is why we have stayed multiple times with Aunt Bugs!
|Anita M. - 10/12/2016||4.0|
Nice place. Noise from road,made it hard to fall asleep. Cabin was on end of road, over top of a very busy main road.. Did not realize the cabin was a duplex, And we did hear our neighbors.
|Myrticia J. - 04/10/2016||5.0|
I loved the rooms and Jacuzzi tubs. It was a great experience.
|Travis B. - 02/22/2016||4.0|
The cabin was very nice and in a good location. Service was great!
|Jay B. - 10/23/2015||5.0|
Very Clean and friendly staff.....very nice location of cabin we had
|Jewell D. - 10/01/2015||5.0|
Great cabin. Wonderful accommodations. Far exceeded our expectations. Thanks so much! Coomunication between us was excellent.
|Brian A. - 06/08/2015||5.0|
Per usual, the cabin was very clean and the setup was fantastic. We had always stayed in a cabin in a more wooded setting, but this was the first time we stayed in a more resort style cabin. The pool/hot tub was great, very clean, and the staff was accommodating. We have been using Aunt Bugs for years and it's never been less than extraordinary.
|Brittany M. - 05/08/2015||5.0|
Our stay was very nice, felt like home away from home. Love the location, very convenient to everything.
|Brenda C. - 10/08/2014||5.0|
Tastefully decorated, very comfortable, kids said "Nana, you did good!" Great location. Easy access to parkway.
|R. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay and dealing with y'all