CAMELOT #266View Fullscreen
Location: Alpine Mountain Village, Only 1 mile from Pigeon Forge Parkway This amazing log cabin is perfect for a family or group of friends who want to getaway to the Smokies. This cabin is just a short drive from Dollywood, the Outlet Shops, or any of the local attractions! Located in Alpine Mountain Village, this Pigeon Forge log cabin has access to a lovely picnic pavilion, outdoor swimming pool, trails with views of the creek, and so much more! "Camelot" is a three level, two bedroom log cabin with a fantastic loft recreational room for your enjoyment. Shoot basketball, pool, or play foosball any time of day. Kids (or adults) of all ages will love the gameroom at Camelot. This log cabin has large King Master Suites which both feature a King Bed, Television, jacuzzi bath tub, and private bathroom. There is full kitchen, laundry center, and gas grill for your convenience. There are two decks on the back of this impressive log home that feature outdoor dining table, rocking chairs, and a premium hot tub for your relaxation. If you want to watch a movie together curl up to the fireplace and home movie theater downstairs. This cabin has everything you could possible desire to enjoy the perfect vacation in the Smokies. Camelot now offers FREE WIFI internet service as well. Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed here. This cabin is price for 4 people. Each additional guest should be registered and is just $12.50 daily.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- A home away from home! – Melissa B. 4/10/2016
- The cabin was decorated for Christmas which was kinda nice, the cabin needs more lighting in the kitchen, very hard to do anything at night in the kitchen, you need better outside garbage cans reckons kept getting in the garbage every night.
- Peaceful – Lanitra C. 11/24/2015
- I loved the whole was more than enough space to accommodate the 3 parties involved. WE ALL LOVED IT! The downstairs fireplace would cut on and off continuously, so it was pretty nippy at night.. so I migrated upstairs to the 3rd floor... And the steep hill the property was located on we didn't care to drive up and down it, but hey it is the Grt Smoky Mtns though.. But overall a 10.
Thanks again Aunt Bug's for the wonderful hospitality!
- haroldxen – 8/22/2015
- good except for maintenance on items listed in other reviews. Kictchen dark, basketball net still broken, chandaler in kitches & sitting room needs new bulbs or repaired
- Awesome Cabin – Amber B. 8/15/2015
- Camelot is located off the main strip so you feel like your up in the mountains but still within 2 miles of everything. The only tricky thing about this cabin is the driveway. It is very steep. Even though it's a two bedroom two families can travel here with no problem. Plenty of pull out couches for the kiddos. Aunt Bugs is very responsive if there is a problem. On our stay the BBQ grill was broken and they had a brand new one delivered the very same day. Quiet, peaceful, excellent location!
- felt at home in Camelot – Neal S. 7/2/2015
- Availability and ease of booking made the reservation process smooth. Camelot's location is wonderful (close proximity to grocery store, Starbucks, attractions.) Cabin was spacious & well-stocked w/ cookware,utensils, flatware. Mgt co was quick to respond to our needs. Owner/ Mgt co must address fix the leaky roof asap & fix some of the advertised amenities (basketball game, DVD added to home theater,) and this cabin would receive 5 stars in all catagories!!!
- Love ?? Camelot #266 – 6/2/2015
- This place was wonderful convenient clean affordable and cozy the only reason I gave it a 4 star with general condition is because the basketball goal was tour and a large TV in the movie theater basement does that I have a DVD player no more anywhere to hook one up to other then that everything else was perfect we had a blast
- Camelot Vacation – Paula P. 5/5/2015
- WE had a wonderful time at the cabin. everything was fine, my only suggestion is that maybe have more lighting in the cabin, it is kinda dark.
- Orestes Chavez – Orestes C. 1/13/2015
- EXCELLENT!!!!! The cabin was clean and had everything we needed to cook. Without a doubt we would stay at that cabin again and if we would pick anotherone, we would use Aunt Bugs.
- Property was clean, very nice, and met all our expect ions in eve – Merilyn H. 1/13/2015
- It was very nice no problems checking in no problem finding property very clean on arrival good location great floor plan for two families and great game room upstairs for the kiddies nice to have two sitting areas for adult tv and kids tv great two fireplaces kept cabin toasty warm up and down plenty of family room would for sure recommend to other renters
- Memories for a Lifetime – Sherry B. 12/2/2014
- We had an amazing Thanksgiving holiday staying at your cabin. It was beautifully decorated, clean, spacious, and just perfect for our family!! Loved having the 3 pull-out sofas and especially the loft with all the games for the kids! We have been traveling to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg since we were children and this was one of the best trips yet!! We will definitely be staying here again.
- Fall Season at the Camelot – Charles E. 10/27/2014
- Our experience at the Camelot Cabin was a wonderful. This is a very nice cabin rental. My husband and I along with our son and daughter in law stayed for a full week and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The cabin was very clean and spacious. There are a few things that need some attention. The bulb in the hot tub is not working. Also, the cabin needs some new skillets as the ones there are just old and need to be replaced.
- amazing !! so beautiful :-) – April H. 6/3/2014
- It so beautiful , far away enough from town to enjoy the outdoors without the noise of town , the cabin was just like the webs pics :-) the only thing that i didnt like is the name of cabin wasnt beside road it was up the driveway (which is a HUGE hill by front door ) we drove past it like 10 times before finally found it lol but it was overall perfect
- Spring vacation with mom – 5/24/2014
- Cabin was very nice location. We drove around for 20 minutes before locating the cabin cause it was not marked at the driveway. The gas grill burner was burnt up. I went and bought a charcoal grill. Overall the cabin was nice, no wifi.
- Great Stay – Felicia S. 3/6/2014
- Husband and I had a wonderful and peaceful vacation in the Camelot cabin. If there is one thing to improve upon would be to have the fabric cleaned on sofas periodically on the 2nd floor. They were extremely dirty. We went to the local Walmart and purchased sheets to cover so that we could sit and relax. Also, each room contained either a missing light bulb and/or the lamp would not come on. Being in a cabin at night requires lots of bright lights in the evening. Other than these few housekeeping issues, we were pleased and will return but to a different cabin where all furniture is clean and all lighting works.
- Great location – Pam S. 10/28/2013
- I would definately stay here again.
- The love of a cabin – Tewarna L. 10/22/2013
- We really enjoyed ourselves. It was in a very good location around all the eating places, shopping places, and attractions. I love how the cabin was made very romantic for two couples. I will love to come back and stay again!!!:)))
- Camelot 266 – Alfred B. 10/1/2013
- was very pleased with this unit. The kitchen area needed more lighting. We were very pleased with this rental
- best vacation ever – Katherine H. 8/31/2013
- This Was The Greatest Vacation Ever Already Plannin For Next Year.
- Summer Fun – Shane V. 8/9/2013
- The cabin was awesome!!!
- Great Place to Vacation – Rhonda O. 7/21/2013
- We love the convenience of this cabin. It is so close to the Parkway. This was our 2nd year staying at Camelot. We will definitely stay again. Beautiful cabin, private, nice view.
- Overall............great time and great location – David P. 7/3/2013
- We thought the cabin was very nice! It was a very good location and the management personnel were fantastic! We only had two complaints that we felt need to be addressed.....the mice were bad and we found two dead cockroaches in the kitchen. We had children with us that saw the mice and were old enough to be very upset over the rodents and wouldn't go downstairs. (That created sleeping issues.) There were significant mouse droppings in the downstairs closet. I did notify management of these circumstances.
- Ha a wonderful stay!!! – Chris C. 3/16/2013
- Overall, we loved the cabin.
|Aaron L. - 02/27/2017||5.0|
The office staff were very friendly and the cabin was great. The only thing I would ask for in the future is that a few cleaning supplies be left for general cleaning during the stay.
|Chintan P. - 02/19/2017||5.0|
The big concern for us was cleanliness and it was good enough clean.
|Traci M. - 08/12/2016||4.0|
The staff was very friendly & helpful. We'll definitely yse Aunt Bugs again. Thanks for everything!!!!
|Graham A. - 06/13/2016||5.0|
Clean, comfortable cabin very close to town. Check in was also very fast even with several families checking in at the same time!
|Kelly M. - 05/22/2016||4.0|
Easy check in, loved the location, however I would recommended a few more towels and wash clothes.
|Carol L. - 10/24/2015||4.0|
Very good, cabin needs some attention but great location. No problems
|Nancy P. - 10/03/2015||5.0|
Great cabin! Very, very clean! Loved it. We will rent from Aunt Bugs again!
|Amber B. - 08/12/2015||5.0|
Excellent cabin close to everything! Very clean and spacious. My family had a wonderful vacation!
|Merilyn H. - 01/12/2015||5.0|
Very nice clean will be back for sure in the spring
|Orestes C. - 12/29/2014||5.0|
The cabin and the personnel at the office was EXCELLENT. Without a doubt we will use Aunt Bug's again.
|D. - 07/30/2014||5.0|
The cabin was very clean, comfortable, and an excellent location. We really loved it!!