ABOVE THE FALLS #144View Fullscreen
This Secluded log cabin has an amazing natural setting, in which you can hear the waterfall & creek from your deck. Also featuring a hot tub, loft with mini-fridge, game room with pool table and wet bar that will make your vacation a dream come true here in Smoky Mountains, Tennessee! While you will feel secluded surrounded by woods, you are still only minutes from Dollywood- located off Birds Creek Road and ten minutes from Gatlinburg! This cabin is perfect for any couple needing to escape to the Smokies! Small families can enjoy this cabin, as the sleepersofa also pulls out into the living area. Above the Falls is a beautiful log home in the Smokies! Reserve this lovely cabin with confidence today! Reap the rewards of a fine Smoky Mountain Cabin! Rates based on 2 people. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Birthday Getaway – 1/25/2017
- It was awesome! Patricia booked the cabin. Her customer service was exceptional. She was awesome. The cabin was secluded as we requested. It was clean, cozy and comfy. They even had robes for us. I'm definitely going to stay again
- Relaxing getaway – Susan B. 12/11/2016
- Had a great and relaxing second honeymoon. Beautiful and cozy cabin. The sofa was worn out with holes in it and uncomfortable to sit on and it would have been nicer if there was a reclining chair. Other than that all was great.
- Staying Above the Falls! – 11/30/2016
- Loved staying Above the Falls! The cabin was very clean and comfortable. We are pet parents so being pet friendly was very important to us. We could hear the falls but because of the drought seeing them was a challenge. The driveway was a little steep but isn't that why you go to the Smokies! All in all we had a great time, Oliver loved his welcome dog dish! Thank you AuntBugs for your friendly sweet staff the wonderful clean cabin and the fun times we had in the Smokies knowing we had a nice place to come home to. Looking forward to coming back to explore more and of course staying at AuntBugs. Love & prayers from Ohio. God brought you rain for the wildfires. Blessings! The Wilson's
- Awesome time above the falls – Pattie S. 10/4/2016
- This location was perfect. This was one of the best vacation times my husband and I have had.
- Our Summer Getaway – 6/11/2016
- Wonderful stay....the only complaint is that the king bed needed a fitted sheet that would stay on it and the upstairs windows needed a good cleaning so that the view could be enjoyed. And there was no info regarding who might deliver to that location as most places dont. We finally found Big Bear Pizza place that was open late and delivered to the cabin. Otherwise everything was great.
- On a scale of 10, Above the Falls was a 12 – 5/25/2016
- First we'd like to thank you for providing a rental that allows pets. Our girls, Tinka and Ling Ling, are both well behaved and mannered toy breeds. The cabin is beautiful. Your housekeeper is to be commended for the care for detail. Shinning floors! Spotless bathroom. Moose motif dishes and shower curtain hangers to match. Pretty bed linen. Such nice little touches that made the cabin so welcoming. We did have a minor battle with a few bugs on our second day. A can of bug spray and an hour away sight-seeing while it did it's job was an easy fix. The driveway is steep but our suburban (no four wheel drive) made it up fine, though in winter it might be a problem. I learned to play pool on our one rainy day. I wish I could have doubled our eight day stay. It was a only short drive to all the areas we wanted to visit. It was a great place for a restful vacation. We tried to leave it as clean (inside and out) as it was on our arrival. We would very much like to come back for another stay. A big "Thank You" to Aunt Bug for lovely new memory. Ted and Sharon Dugas (Tinka and Ling Ling, too!)
- Great place to stay! – Susan M. 3/1/2016
- The cabin was beautiful, the view fantastic and even tho there are many cabins in the area one one was really visible. The sounds of the falls are so peaceful. Cabin was well stocked, could use a couple of more pillows on the bed. We really enjoyed our stay and will most likely come back for another.
- Total Satisfaction for our Entire Stay – John C. 2/16/2016
- We thourghly enjoyed our stay and look forward to our returning in the future!
- A pleasent vacation – Leland S. 10/14/2015
- At first my wife was not to happy with my decision to rent a cabin. We had sold our motorhome and she was afraid it would be old and dirty. What a surprise she fell in love with the beautiful cabin and setting. She is a clean freak and it met her approval Thanks for a great week in
- Clean, quiet place to stay. – Randall M. 9/6/2015
- We had a very nice,quiet getaway. The sound if the fall from the balcony were delightful. I only wish that they were accessible from the cabin. I tried going down the path, but about halfway down it got too steep. I did find the waterfall by driving around to the road at the bottom of the hill. The cabin was very nice and we would stay again.
- great cabin, bad bed – 9/4/2015
- Everything was amazing except the bed and the couch.also the keypad on the hot tub was broken and it was difficult to turn off.
- Wonderful time – 3/27/2015
- We loved it! The cabin's location was great! Really close to the Smokies, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge. Thought it would be further from the road with a better look at the falls but it was on a huge hill. It was quite and peaceful. There is no easy way to get to the falls. The slope on the hillside makes it difficult to have an easy walk. We actually never got down to look at them because we couldn't climb down with our 8 year old. We loved the inside. Absolutely beautiful, well kept, and welcoming!
- Great Place – 10/28/2014
- Directions to find the place were lacking, but once found it was a great cabin. Only 1 other cabin at the top of the hill. Very secluded and private.
- Aunt Bug"s pleasant stay at Above the falls – Billie L. 6/17/2014
- The cabin was nice and cozy and we enjoyed the stay. The hot tub was wonderful and we enjoyed the peace and quite sitting on the porch in the morning enjoying our coffee and grilling out at night. We were close to everything very convenient minutes away from everything we did. Looking forward to coming back for another stay. I have already picked out the next cabin I would like to stay in. Thanks Aunt Bug's for a wonderful vacation.
- Great location – Mitzi S. 6/3/2014
- This is a great location if you just want to get away. We plan to go back in December and we hope to get the same cabin.
- Wonderfu; – Peggy W. 5/31/2014
- I was so very happy with our cabin. It was very comfortable and the sound of the falls was very relaxing. A wonderful getaway that we want to repeat. The bed was almost like being at home. The only downside was it needed a comfortable chair in sitting area. The sofa was fine but the chair would have made it perfect.Our pets were welcomed with bowls, so we were very happy they were received so well. I would recommend this getaway to all my friends.
- thank you for a wonderful stay – Anne D. 5/28/2014
- It was a great honeymoon other then westgate grabing me and my husband off the street when we was walking almost costing us the time for me to record the cd for my new husband but cause of a wonderful mqn named lou and his kindness i got to record the cd and the kindness of the staff and cleanliness of the cabin just allowed us to relax and enjoy our stay thpugh i didn't get to stay for the full time due to a emergancy cause of my children everything was just great i have suggested your company
- 2014 Spring Mt. Trip . Great cabin, location, had a great time! – Debra L. 4/23/2014
- Loved it ! All 5's look forward to another stay!
- Above the Falls Sept 11 - 15 – Angela G. 9/24/2013
- Loved the location of the cabin. The couch was not comfortable to sit on at all. Also it would be nice if there were a chair in the living area for sitting too. Bed was pretty comfortable, but is very noisy, didn't make for a good nights sleep. We kept waking up every time one of us turned over. Not sure if we would rent this cabin again. But have stayed in Beneath the Stars next door and love it.
- Very satisfied – Tanya T. 8/11/2013
- Above the Falls was just as we hoped. It may be out of town for some but the location was perfect for us. Even driving up the driveway we knew we were going to love the cabin. It was very clean and most of all we loved sitting on the deck listening to the water fall and having our morning coffee. We cant wait to plan another trip!!!
- The Very best vacation – Teresa H. 7/18/2013
- It was really nice a d peaceful. Just the thing that I needed.I really hated to leave. Wish we could of stayed the whole week. Thank you Teresa Harvey from Indiana.
- Loved this cabin! – 7/4/2013
- Everything was convenient, the hot tub was awesome! We really enjoyed our stay at Above the Falls!
- Weekend Get Away – Wilma L. 5/29/2013
- The most peaceful weekend we have ever had will definitely use this company again and hopefully the same cabin cause the sound of the falls is so relaxing!!!Did NOT want to leave
- Great Hideaway ! – Jamie G. 5/18/2013
- The cabin and location were fantastic. The bed and sofa, not so much. Bed felt like stacked cardboard and the sofa sank to the floor when sat on. Would stay there again if furniture were updated.
- Good Stay – Tom And Judy T. 3/25/2013
- As we checked in, the desk staff was not smiling.
One employee was texting behind the desk as we checked in. The property had cigarette butts in the yard,walkway area and an Skoal can was in the parking area.Inside was clean. Over all we were satisfied, but thought those areas should be mentioned.
- Awesome stay! – Tom J. 3/12/2013
- Had a great time.
- restfull – Rita B. 2/26/2013
- we had a great time. Really enjoyed our stay. Lokking forward to next time. You all are great!
|Liz M. - 02/08/2017||4.0|
The cabin was nice. The "fireplace" if that's what you want you want to call it was beyond dissapointing. All it had was a pilot light once you turned it on. Great location and cozy atmosphere.
|Marsha H. - 01/24/2017||5.0|
Location was great. The rep Patricia assisted with booking. Her customer service was amazing.
|Susan B. - 11/26/2016||5.0|
Beautiful and clean cabin with a wonderful view and tranquil sound of the waterfall below. Would have been nicer if the cabin had a small kitchen table, a recliner and a new sofa. Sofa was worn out and uncomfortable to sit on. Rocking chair was pretty but not practical. Also, a flat screen tv over the mantle would have been nice and easier to see.
|Louise T. - 11/21/2016||5.0|
Perfect getaway! Wish we could have stayed more than one night
|Dennis W. - 11/15/2016||5.0|
The cabin was wonderful! Clean comfortable the falls so peaceful!
|Johnny And Regina H. - 10/26/2016||5.0|
Great wonderful fun married love honeymoon love horses good people
|Tiffany R. - 09/22/2016||4.0|
The service was excellent - the cabin was acceptable. "Above The Falls" Cabin needs: 1) a recliner in the TV area, 2) Two foldout stands for suitcases in the bedroom and/or a small dresser, 3) Hangers in the closet, 4) Games (Scrabble, cards), and 4) Dryer, when in use, makes a lot of noise - may need to be attended to. The cabin was just the right size for us and gave us a good home base. It was clean and well maintained.
|Dan R. - 04/10/2016||5.0|
A pleasant experience and nice cabin. Semi-secluded and relaxing yet just a short drive to many attractions.
|Susan M. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
Wonderful little cabin.....need more pillows tho. The king size bed only had two pretty flat ones, we had to use the pillows in the shams as bed pillow. Only grump, everything else fantastic!
|John C. - 02/16/2016||5.0|
We thouroughly enjoyed our stay and the Cabin was warm & cozy!
|Sandra H. - 01/14/2016||5.0|
Love the cabins very clean and taking care of. We always stay with aunt bugs when we come to tn
|Russ S. - 11/24/2015||4.0|
The cabin was clean an ready to go. The staff when we checked in made sure all of our needs were taken care of. The access was a little misleading it was good we didn't have bad weather even with a 4x4 we would have had issues. The hot tube was a bit outdated an needed service twice while we were there. The staff did get right on the problem when it was brought to their attention.
|Adam W. - 11/02/2015||5.0|
Everyone that worked for Aunt Bug's was very polite and helpful. Our cabin was clean and exactly what we wanted we enjoyed every minute.
|Harry M. - 10/26/2015||3.0|
the cabin was nice and clean the fire place would'nt start the couch was wore out and the phone didn't work
|Brian H. - 10/23/2015||5.0|
Your company was great to work with. Everything was as expected. The cabin on the other hand was ok but could use a new mattress and a decent couch and chair to sit in. Not the cleanest we have stayed in!!!
|Leland S. - 10/13/2015||5.0|
We were very please with how clean the cabin was. It made our stay a pleasure.
|Patricia B. - 09/19/2015||4.0|
Good we enjoyed our stay. When we made reservations the lady was very nice and courteous.
|Brian B. - 08/11/2015||5.0|
We had a great time and enjoyed the cabin very much. Our only comment would be that the bed was extremely uncomfortable and the couch was not comfortable either. Other than that; the place was awesome.
|Yolanda W. - 07/20/2015||5.0|
We stayed in Above the Falls. Hearing the Falls was just wonderful. This cabin was very nice and clean.