|Events in Pigeon Forge||Events in Gatlinburg||Events in Sevierville|
Attractions and Things To Do In Pigeon Forge
Click Here for information on area Golf Courses.
- Adventure Raceway 865-428-2971
- Come Ride the only Computerized Go Cart in Town Mar-Nov & some weekends in winter.
- Black Bear Jamboree 865-908-7469
- BRAND NEW! Open in June The Black Bear Jamboree is a $7 million dollar theatrical dinner experience celebrating the Great Smoky Mountains Former Anita Bryant Music Mansion Theater
- Blackwoods At Louise Mandrell Theater 800-768-1170
- Gospel fans everywhere will be happy to hear that the Blackwoods are taking their unmistakable sound, humor and Performance At Louise Mandrell Theater.
- Bluff Mountain Adventure 865-428-7711
- Ride 7,000 acres of mountain trails, Cross fresh mountain streams, ride to the falls of the bluff or top of the bluff for spectacular, scenic views Open Year Round - weather permitting.
- Carbo's Police Museum 865 453 1358
- 3311 Parkway Exhibiting Police item from around the USA & the World Apr.-Oct.
- Castle Park Fun Center 865 429 4653
- Features two 18-hole miniature golf courses with waterfalls, fountains, old mill, western scene, castle, mansion, and miniature houses on a waterfront, arcade. Race our fast cars on our big track.
- The Comedy Barn 865 428 5222, 2775 Parkway
- The Comedy Barn is America's funniest family variety show. We feature nationally known clean comedians, magicians, jugglers, ventriloquists and fun barnyard animal acts. Great music, too! With everything from country to gospel to bluegrass. This show is suitable for the entire family and is packed with fun, laughter, music and magic Show Time 8:15pm. Handicap Seating in Back
- Country Tonite Theatre 800 792 4308 / 865 453 2003
- 129 Showplace Blvd. Voted "Best Show in the Smokies" and "Best Live Country Show in America" three years in a row by the CMAA, Country Tonite explodes with the best vocals, dance, comedy and excitement of any show in America! It has the perfect combination of new and old country classics that provides nonstop entertainment.
- Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
- 1-800 356 1676, 865 453 4400 3849 Parkway
Come and enjoy a delicious four-course meal. Be dazzled by a horse-racing, whip-cracking, wagon-busting good time complete with a friendly North/South rivalry, 32 magnificent horses, beautiful belles. Time 6:00pm & 8:30pm
- Dolly's Splash Country 865-428-9488
- Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
For white water adventures that range from mild to wild, visit this 25-acre water park, Located just down the road from Dollywood.
- Dollywood Theme Park
- 1-800-DOLLYWOOD 1 865 428 9488
1020 Dollywood Lane
- Elvis Museum 865 428 2001 2638 Parkway
- World's Largest Private Collection of Elvis Memorabilia, Souvenir shop, self- Guide tour, The King's Car, Jewelry, Clothing, Guns
- Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum
- (865) 908-0882 Fax: (865) 908-9997
320 Winfield Dunn Parkway Hwy. 66) Sevierville DIRECTIONS: I - 40 to Exit 407, South 9 miles on the right
- Flyaway 865 453 777 3106 Parkway
- Nation's only indoor Skydiving Simulator,
At a vertical wind tunnel
- Fun Connection 865 428 4999 or 865 453 4337
- 2 Go Cart Tracks, 1 Slick Track, Mini Golf, Haunted House, Arcade, Antique Photo, Concession Area
- Grand Illusion Magic Show at Country Tonite Theatre
- 1 800 792 4308 1 865 453 2003 129 Showplace Blvd.
- Kid's Country 865 453 4777 or 865 428 2675
- Fantasy land play area for kids ages 3-12
- Laserport 865 453 0400 2782 Parkway
- Ride Go Cart thru the Alien Landing, 10,000 square feet Arcade with over 150 Games & 300 Unique items to choose from
- Louise Mandrell Theater 865-453-6263 Parkway Light #1A
- When Louise walks out on the stage, she literally owns it! With her high-energy production that explodes Louise doesn't just sing, dance and play numerous instruments. Show Time 7:30pm
- Memories Theater 1 865 428 7852 2141 Parkway
- Elvis fans will love our Incredible Salute to Elvis & Friends, starring Lou Vuto, with Charlie Hodge, the sensational Memories Showband, and The Three Inspirations. Show Time 8:00pm
- The Mine
- 800 345 7712 865 453 6193 2865 Parkway
Mine for Gem Stones
- Movie Rider 1 800 998 4418 865 428 8511 3370 Parkway
- Ride dynamic Motion Seating, Digital Surround Sound & Giant Screen Projection Thrust you into action Pack High Tech Film Rides Experience The Moon Raid, Alpha A Sci-fi Thriller or The Rattle Roller Coaster
- THE OLD MILL 865 453 4628
- Open Year-Round
- OLE SMOKY HOEDOWN 865-428-5600
- It's My Family Favorite Show in the Smokies It's The Best!!! The happiest show in the Smokies is now in Pigeon Forge! Join Elwood Smooch, the #1 musical comedy clown, and his versatile family of singers and musicians, at their award-winning, barn-burning country Comusical Celebration! It's the down-home variety show folks come to the Smokies to see. Handicap Seating in Front
- OUTDOOR RAFTING ADVENTURES (Group Discounts Available)
- "The great thing about the Pigeon River is it is suitable for first-time rafters, and we enjoy making positive memories with people for their first time!"
- Pigeon Forge Super Speedway 1 865 429 INDY (4639)
- Track with curves & dips, Sky Coaster & Kiddie Rides Open: March - November
- Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf 865 453 0307
- Miniature Golf at the Newest Course
- Race World & The Race World Store 1 865 429 2030
- Ultimate stop for any stock race fan. Four thousand Square feet of the hottest apparel & souvenirs of your favorite drivers. New Stock Car Mini- Golf & Cyber Coaster, a Roller Coaster Simulator Ride. Four Challenging race tracks. Three indoor for racing whatever the weather is. The latest sensation in Go-Karting the Super Track!
- Rafting in the Smokies 1 800 776 7238
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Whitewater rafting is fun for the whole family. Children of a ages( minimum weight 60 pounds Reservations Recommended. Tubing also Available Open: March - October
- Rebel Yell Raceway 1 865 453 9461
- Ride Go-Carts, Pro Track, Junior Turbo Track, 18 hole "Jurassic" golf, & Gem Mine Open: March - November Raceway open weekends in winter if weather permitting
- Rockin' Raceway 1 865 428 3392
- New Rip Line Ride, Grand Prix Track, Pro track, SR2 Simulator, Arcade, Pool Tables, Air Hockey
- SCENIC HELICOPTER TOURS1-877-428-6929
- Parkway Sevierville Scenic Helicopter Tours provide your family with the adventure of a lifetime. All flights view mountains. 8 flight choices from 3 to 40 minutes. All aircraft and Pilots are FAA certified. Aerial Weddings and Honeymoon flights available.
- TENNESSEE SMOKIES BASEBALL TEAM 865-637-9494
- Located at the intersection of Interstate 40 & Route 66 Exit 407 then turn Right The Smokies are a member of the Southern League of Professional Baseball and the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues.
- Smoky Mountain Car Museum 1 865 453 3433 Located: 2970 Parkway
- 43rd year Gas , Electric, Stream Car like Hank Williams Jr's Silver Dollar Car, James Bond's 007 car used in the movies "Goldfinger" & "Thunderball " New this year is the 1999 Plymouth Prowler, Plus Many more, Open: May - December
- Smoky Mountain Jubilee 1 865 428 1836 Parkway
- They are entering their 17th season of clean family entertainment: Featuring country-western, gospel by the Jubilee Quartet, clogging plus comedy by Highpockets. show Time 8:30pm
- Smoky Mountain River Run 1 865 428 4403
- Spend a couple of fun filled hours floating down a mountain
Open: May - September
- Smoky Mountain Slick Track 1 865 428 4955
- Go-Cart Kiddie Cars Open: Year a round weather permitting
Titanic Museum Attraction 800-381-7670 in Pigeon Forge is a celebration of the ship, passengers and crew!
Track & Wild Woody 865-453-4777 The Track family fun center has something fun for all ages. We offer a traditional go-kart track, "The Wild Woody" a three tier wooden track, bumper boats, bumper cars, two themed mini-golf courses, two family arcades with skee-ball, bungee jumping and more!
- Tree House Golf & Games 1 865 429 8008
- Play 2 18 holes courses, Video Arcade, Snack Bar, Air brush Artist on site Open : Year a round , weather permitting January & February Weekend only
- U.S.A. RAFT 865-774-9097
- Enjoy a river of adventure surrounded by a mountain of fun! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Trips for children as young as five. Five great rivers near Pigeon Forge.Let our friendly, professional guides help you create a family tradition of fun! Mar - Oct. Partially handicapped accessible
- Ultrazone 1 865 428 2444
- renovated in 97, 3 teams battle it out in our indoor areas you attempt to score points & destroy enemy base station, Also enjoy our new 5000 square foot themed arcade
- Wild Wheels 1 865 453 7942
- Can am racing, Figure 8 course, Bumper Boats, bungee jumping, Arcade, Plus a Kiddie Park & More
Open: May - October Weekend in Winter
- Wildwater Rafting 1 800 451 9972
- Guided & Rental trips for the whole entire family.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY Ages 6 & up Open: March - October