MORNING VIEW #131View Fullscreen
Morning View is a beautiful two story, one bedroom luxury log cabin with a Spectacular View of the Great Smoky Mountains. The open plan living area features a fully equipped kitchen,wooden dining table with four chairs and the living room offers a Romantic Stacked Stone Fireplace, Large flat-screen HDTV, DVD, Internet/WiFi and plush leather sofas. The master bedroom has a King bed with a gas fireplace and Flat Screen TV with a full bath and a Jacuzzi Tub. The Spiral Staircase leads to the upstairs loft that features a spacious game room with Pool Table, Stereo, Pub Table with chairs and access to the deck which is perfect for morning coffee or watching the amazing sunset over the mountains. Enjoy the Spectacular View while lounging in the Hot Tub, or just gazing at the evening stars. You can see the Dollywood Fireworks each night at 9:30 pm from the deck during the summer and is absolutely awesome! Located off Upper Middle Creek/ East of Light #8 Pigeon Forge Parkway. Price is based on 2 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Sorry, no smoking here.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Golf Course
- Close to Dollywood
- BBQ Grill
- Gas Grill
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- A journey for the search of colors – 11/1/2016
- My wife and I had a great stay our four days at the Morning View cabin. We had the opportunity to enjoy all the beautiful colors of fall in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park.These colors made for some great memories and pictures for our photo album. The view was amazing from the cabin deck.I rated the property a 3 because there were no closets or any other place to hang our clothes. This was our third stay in an Aunt Bugs Cabin and we will book again!
- Beautiful cabin ,super clean, wonderful view – Sharen G. 10/2/2016
- Loved our cabin it was little more private than some of the others around which we loved. Very clean ,wonderful sunset view. Would consider staying there again
- Romantic getaway – 9/13/2016
- Our stay at Aunt Bugs cabin rentals was a real treat. Cabin was spotless and wasted no time in repairing the A/C. I have told friends that Aunt Bugs is the place to go.
- Morning View – 9/5/2016
- Very nice cabin. Wonderful view.
- Great Stay – Todd V. 8/29/2016
- Our experience was a great one. Cabin was clean and well stocked with the essentials needed. It had plenty of pots, pans, dishes and silverware. The gas grill is a newer grill. View was beautiful, except there is a tree blocking a good part of the view. Someone needs to cut that tree down!! Nothing really negative to note other than the tree. We had a great stay. I have already referred three friends to this property. Hopefully they will book the same cabin and enjoy it as much as we did.
|Pamela E. - 09/29/2016||5.0|
Great cabin. Clean, spacious and perfect for us. Absolutely stress free vacation. The staff at the check in center was friendly and professional. We enjoyed our stay and will definately be back. We would love to have the same cabin.
|Sharen G. - 09/17/2016||5.0|
We loved the cabin, it was very clean, great lay out, lovely view, would definitely consider staying there again. People in office were great. Only thing we found odd was no closet space & would suggest a blind on entrance door.
|Todd V. - 08/29/2016||5.0|
We had a great stay. Cabin is clean and well stocked with all of the essentials, such as, pots, pans, dishes and silverware. The gas grill is a newer grill, so it was very nice. My only negative comment is there is a tree blocking a perfect view. Someone really needs to cut it down. Overall we had a great stay!!
|Dan C. - 08/21/2016||5.0|
It was a very nice cabin with a good mountain view.
|Min B. - 08/17/2016||5.0|
Check in check out process are smooth and easy. All the staffs are Very helpful and kind. Everything was as advertised, no surprises, except for the wonderful view.