SECRET HIDEAWAY #195View Fullscreen
Secret Hideaway is a secluded 1 bedroom, 2 bath cabin with the added bonus on an extra guest room. This cozy cabin offers an indoor jacuzzi for a relaxing bubble bath. Enjoy your precious time together and stay in to prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen while enjoying the crackle of the fire in the wood burning fireplace. The country decor will make you feel right at home! Enjoy the park-style grill, internet access and be sure to spend some down time in the outdoor hot tub. If you're looking for a private romantic getaway or small family vacation, look no further! Located off Bird's Creek and Grassy Branch. This cabin is very remote & is not conducive for larger vehicles or trailers. This cabin does have a bonus bedroom and is excellent for romantic, private escapes to the Smoky Mountains! Book "Secret Hideaway" today! Price is based on 2 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per day.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- stay at the cabin – Roger P. 2/19/2017
- The overall experience with the cabin was good the hot tub and the jacuzzi were disapointing as they did not work properly, and that was 2 of the main reasons for chosing this cabin. The water in the hot tub was pretty bad as well it needed changing. So it was not really usable.
- best time ever – Virgil B. 11/8/2016
- fun peaceful
- Amazing place to stay – Amanda B. 11/4/2016
- We had a great time the only thing we had a promblem with was the hot tub not workin right. But other than thats amazing time an so peaceful.
- Secret Hideaway is SECRET! – 10/4/2016
- Secret Hideaway is worth the trip! Although it's hard to locate on the first time and could be considered a bit out of the way we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this secluded cabin. Although it's not totally handicap accessible it was easy to access with a steps to worry with! I'd definitely plan to say here again.
- Great little hide away!!! – Russell H. 8/21/2016
- Cozy place to hide out for the beginning of our vacation. I suggest that what ever you might need during your stay, you bring from home. We drove back into town and sat in traffic and then the Walmart was an absolute zoo. All in all, we would stay at this cabin again. Driving directions are a little confusing so I made a dash cam video you can view at
- i loved this cabin – Janice H. 10/17/2015
- I read the reviews and still wanted this cabin. it is hard to find. but u can follow google maps until it says to turn on treetop. do not turn there! go further till u see 6 mailboxes and turn on gravel road there. you will see a white house on right in a little bit then you are on right road. I wanted a cabin away from the tourist world and this definitely is. I needed a cabin with one level and no steps for my mom. She has a walker. Her walker didn't fit through bathroom doors but room was small enough to her to manage. this is not advertised as a handicap cabin but worked for us. I loved the layout of the cabin and could live in one like it forever. Everything in this world is 's what you are used to in life. This is the first cabin I ever rented, I'm usually a tent or pop up camper so this cabin was a luxury to me. Yes the remotes didn't work..the Tvs are older. But I didn't come here for that.
- Mountain getaway – Denise C. 6/27/2015
- We enjoyed our stay very much at Secret Hideaway. We were pleasantly surprised at how wonderful it was. Our only concern was the parking, thankfully, we have a small car. If we would have had a larger vehicle, parking would have been a big challenge. We were ecstatic that our dog Mango was able to join us on the trip. She had a fun time as well, but there was not a very large grassy area for her to walk to do her "business". But, we all in all we were happy with the cabin.
- looking forward to renting again!!! – Charisma J. 5/4/2015
- Great great time!! Beautiful cabin...wonderful experience! See you soon!!
- Great place to get away for some quiet time – 3/10/2015
- It was great
- Great time – Willie P. 5/5/2014
- Great vacation spot.
- Family fun – Christina B. 5/1/2014
- We love aunt bugs and the cabins we stay every year love yall
- Awesome little hideaway – Anthony B. 5/1/2014
- Checkin was a breeze! The only thing is the directions need to be changed Bc the rd right after skizzys isn't the rd you need to turn on it's the rd right after that. Oh and for the people who say there was roaches there isn't Bc we talked to some people who work for the smoky mountains and apparently it's not a roach but a bug of another kind and they are pretty bad this year.
- Great Stay – Yvonne P. 12/30/2013
- Had a great time, loved the fireplace-does need better parking but overall very nice.
- Cabin Seccret Hideaway #195 – 9/16/2013
- Loved the cabin had everything we needed but had a lot of cob webs on top of doorways and furnace grate. Had mouse droppings in drawers of dresser. That was the only faults we had with the cabin. Our biggest complaint was we had to go home.
- Relaxed – Christina B. 6/5/2013
- We had a wonderful time it was so relaxing and so fun the cabin was neat and clean the only trouble we had was a broked got tub but u notified and bugs and they sent someone the next day
- Nice Vacation – 4/14/2013
- We enjoyed it.
|Melissa H. - 08/09/2016||5.0|
Extremely clean,comfortable, great customer service...This cabin met all of our needs and then some..We did not want to leave!!! If you are looking for a gorgeous secluded very clean cabin definitely go with Aunt Bugs. Thanks again for a memorable trip...until next time:)
|Jacob R. - 07/29/2016||5.0|
Everything was great. Cabin was a little hard to find, but other than that five stars.
|John M. - 05/27/2016||4.0|
Cabin was nice, clean, and had all the amenities. It was located close to everything, yet secluded enough to enjoy the quiet.
|Jim M. - 03/28/2016||5.0|
Cabin was absolutely beautiful and very clean, the company is very polite and accommodating, we felt very welcomed
|Kevin S. - 01/19/2016||5.0|
Everything was fine, cabin was a little hard to find.
|Jimmy T. - 09/17/2015||4.0|
Nice and clean few spider webs little hard to find
|Y. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Everyone was so kind and helpful during check-in and out. The only comment that I have that May help those in the future, especially for the cabins that are very secluded, is maybe a more detailed map or better signs indicating Aunt Bugs cabin. Overall a great trip!!
|C. - 07/07/2014||5.0|