A BEAR'S EYE VIEW #251View Fullscreen
Location: Birds Creek Resort just 7 miles East of Pigeon Forge, TN. This incredible cabin located off of Bird's Creek is just minutes from Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Arts and Crafts Community. This cabin sits on over 1.5 acres of ground and offers seclusion and wooded beauty. Relax in one of the few cabins in the area that has a screened in hot tub with sitting area. Cabin has a huge 2 person shower. Relax on the wooden rocking chairs on the expanded wrap around deck with your favorite beverage while waiting for your food to finish on the grill, or eat out at the huge selection of restaurants nearby.Cabin now has new Multicade Arcade Game. Play all of your favorites. Watch your favorite movies, play pool, shop, soak in the hot tub or watch the sunset. Cabin has a paved driveway. This non-smoking cabin does not allow pets & has an alarm. Rates are based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Arcade Game
- Paradise away from home! – Cynthia W. 2/21/2017
- My husband and I had a wonderful vacation. The cabin was everything the description provided and then some. We were very comfortable and the cabin was very clean. We really felt right at home in the Birds Eye View Cabin, and we will surely come back again. Thanks Aunt Bugs!!!!
- great fall vacation, – Arthur S. 10/8/2016
- great time great time of year, only complaint it was over with much to quick.
- A Bear's Eye View - August, 2016 Vacation – Jennifer A. 8/26/2016
- A Bear's Eye View is the perfect cabin for a family! Bedrooms are on the first floor and the game room loft has a 1/2 bath.Kitchen has plenty of utensils, pots/pans and even had a blender, hand mixer, toaster & coffee pot. Freezer makes ice so we didn't have to go buy any! It's those little things that make a difference. Only used the hot tub once, but it seemed to function fine and was comfortable. You do have 2 cabin to the right (when sitting on porch) of you, but the hot tub area is private with blinds & we had great neighbors during our stay and respectful (not loud). I really don't have anything negative to say about the cabin, other than the master shower was not cleaned well but easily resolved and the glider in the living room was broken (we just didn't use it). I highly recommend this cabin and rental company. Patricia was so helpful prior to our stay and when checking in, met staff that once lived back home near us. Small world. We will certainly rent again from Aunt Bugs! Thanks for the memories.
- Memphis Tenn Visitors Stay – 7/4/2016
- The Cabin was Great except if you wanted to play pool at night, it sounded like the place was falling in, not good for people with small children who need to sleep
- 7 day trip – Julie P. 5/21/2016
- The location of the cabin is great. Slightly secluded, and not too far from Gatlinburg. Enjoyed sitting on the deck. Aunt Bug's was professional and nice to work with.
- A bears eye view – Naweed R. 4/23/2016
- We had a great experience. The place and the setting was beautiful. Although the cabin seemed old and showed signs of wear and tear. Over all we had a great experience and would not mind going back to the same cabin again.
- Relaxing romantic weekend get away – Randy T. 3/8/2016
- Beautiful, clean, relaxing cabin with fun game room! Very clean! Loved the wrap around porch and hot tub. Was surprised there was a couple cabins relatively next door on one side but owners have nice shades in hot tub area to help with privacy! It was a very peaceful romantic getaway! We would go back again in a heart beat!
- Great weekend!! – Michelle H. 3/8/2016
- Our cabin was so nice..." A Bear's Eye View"
We had more than enough of everything we needed. Cabin was very clean and well stocked. We had movies, lots of card games, CD's for the stereo, etc.. The hot tub had some issues that Aunt Bug's sent a repairman within 30 minutes. We had a blast! Driveway was a little steep!
- BIRTHDAY WEEKEND I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER – Chervon B. 12/8/2015
- We had an awesome time at the cabin. It was everything it was supposed to be. The pictures we saw online before arriving was just as the cabin really was. We enjoyed the view and the hot tub was nice also.
Only problem we truly had was waiting on the hot tub to warm up, so my suggestion for future guest that go to the cabin in the winter months n want to use the hot tub, turn the temp up as soon as you get there because it takes awhile
- A bears eye view review – Pamela D. 10/11/2015
- My husband and I wanted a quiet, secluded cabin with a view of the Smokymountains and that is exactly what we got. Loved the bear decor in the cabin. Would definitely stay there again.
- Great Cabin – Kevin M. 8/2/2015
- Great location with access to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Nice scenic drive to both towns. The cabin was spacious for our family of 5. It was very clean. The gameroom was a hit with the kids, while my wife and I enjoyed the rockers on the porch.
- Nice Cabin – 7/14/2015
- Overall the cabin was great and we had a great time. The internet connection will not run a laptop so was unable to use it. As a few other's stated the view is not very good from the over grown trees. My family and I had a great time and the cabin was clean and well kept, very relaxing. Rental staff was great.
- great time – Kimberly V. 7/4/2015
- The staff was friendly and help full. The cabin was great and in a good location. We enjoyed the stay and scenery. It was very easy to find and notfar from pigeon forge or Gatlinburg.the roads to the cabin was not busywwith traffic and it was peace full. You must try out the cabins.
- Loved the cabin – Wesley H. 6/30/2015
- Cabin was very clean and the staff was very helpful from making the reservation to check out.
- Serenity – Jeneifer T. 6/5/2015
- It was a nice and peaceful experience.......
- Peaceful – Shelby F. 5/26/2015
- My husband and I decided on Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for our family vacation destination this year. We wanted a cabin in the woods and this is just what we were looking for! We had some unexpected visitors (raccoons!) the last 2 nights of our stay, even though we secured the trash bin outside. Those things are smart and sneaky! There are 2 cabins that are right by this one, which we didn't realize until we arrived. Our neighbors were pretty loud as their sound echoed in our direction, but we didn't hear them much after the first night since we were out most of the days. The cabin itself was exactly what was described on the site! Everything was clean and orderly and the kids loved the upstairs game room and hot tub. The location was about 15 minutes from each Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Will definitely use Aunt Bug's again!!
- Relaxing Vacation – Chris B. 4/14/2015
- We enjoyed the cabin experience. It felt like home away from home.
- Enjoyed our stay! – Carol W. 4/7/2015
- Only a few issues. We weren't given alarm code so we had to wait outside of cabin while we were waiting on someone to give it to us over the phone. Our neighbors had potty mouths so the kids had to stay in the cabin a lot instead Of relaxing with us on the porch. The beds were a little firm. We had an overall good experience for our first time renting a cabin. The cabin was very clean! The staff was very nice. Great location. Would definately rent again!
- Wonderful cabin – Angie M. 3/31/2015
- Was awesome!!
- Highly recommend, especially if have kids – Therese P. 2/22/2015
- We had a great time! This cabin was excellent, especially the game room--the kids loved it!
- summer vacation – Thomas T. 8/25/2014
- wonderful cabin. Nicely up in the mountains with spectacular views all around. Cabin was everything we expected. Clean and in great shape. Would stay here again on our next visit to the area.
- Very Nice – 7/23/2014
- drive way was steep, internet was very slow besides that it was clean and Very Nice Had a great stay
- Value and comfort – Paul D. 6/15/2014
- Pros: Super clean, exceptional little cabin with plenty of room, lots of towels, sheets, kitche3n extras, etc. Cons: Fooseball table had a broken leg, so it was unusable (they offered to send maintenance up to fix), driveway at about a 25 degree angle or more, king bed was creaky, but comfortable. I would definitely recommend this company and location however, it was all but perfect.
- Our stay at Bear's Eye View – Karen L. 6/1/2014
- No problems whatsoever. Easy check-in. Our place was beautiful and clean. Easy to get around. Fairly nice view.
- Kid Friendly – Pete G. 4/21/2014
- Didn't have the view expected and could have done without some of the back roads, but overall, cabin was great, especially for kids.
- Weekend getaway – 3/4/2014
- Cabin was clean , mattresses not as comfortable as what I am accustomed too , however I don't have any complaints , we thoroughly enjoyed our stay
- Could have been a better view – Dennis D. 10/20/2013
- It was small and needed a better view
- Best time in smoky mountains – 9/6/2013
- This is the first time I ever rented a vacation home and aunt bug's bears eye view did not disappoint. In fact the property exceeded my expectations. Everything was clean and looked exactly like how it was portrayed on the website pictures. The office staff were quite helpful and professional. This is one place I'll be coming back to and recommend to friends.
- Fab for Us – Jimmie A. 7/27/2013
- Relaxing, great location
- bears eye view – Gary F. 5/4/2013
- It was a great stay and would do it again when Tenn. Great view of the smokies.
- Was a nice getaway – 4/16/2013
- Wish the cooking utensils was a little cleaner, the pizza pan was rusted and I wasn't going to go buy aluminum foil just to fix a pizza, if the cabinets was cleaned out it would be absolutely perfect, but I'd definately stay again.
- Great vacation rental – Joey S. 3/16/2013
- The entire family loved the cabin. Really enjoyed the game room. There was plenty of room for the family
|Chris S. - 03/01/2017||5.0|
The checking process was quick and easy and the young lady was incredibly nice. The cabin was perfect for our family of four. It was far more than we expected. Very clean and very accommodating. We have already decided that we would love to come back to "Bear's Eye View" again later this year. The driveway is a little spooky, but besides that, everything was absolutely fantastic! Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a nice quiet getaway.
|Cynthia W. - 02/21/2017||5.0|
Our stay in A Bears Eye View Cabin was a wonderful experience. The cabin was just like home, very clean, beautifully decorated and the bed was very comfortable. Also, the pool table, games and videos made our stay even better. We will diffidently come back again.
|Heath P. - 06/20/2016||5.0|
very good experience, check in and out was a breeze
|Joseph C. - 05/23/2016||5.0|
Everything was wonderful. Would have preferred not to have to go to the main office before going to the cabin. But it wasn't a huge deal.
|Naweed R. - 04/23/2016||5.0|
I was very happy with the location, place, setting, furniture etc everything. My kids enjoyed the games room and the ladies were happy with the kitchen.
|Mary S. - 03/28/2016||5.0|
AWESOME!! Everything was great. We had a great time and can't wait to come back to Gatlinburg.
|Chervon B. - 12/06/2015||5.0|
We had a great time. Everything was just it as looked in the pictures and the hot tub was by great
|Earl & Kelly K. - 11/22/2015||5.0|
Had A Great Time!! The cabin was very clean!! Relaxing!!
|Jennifer M. - 09/25/2015||4.0|
Nice cabin, things were a little disorganized in terms of maintenance and housekeeping communication. Staff was friendly and helpful.
|Jennifer T. - 09/14/2015||5.0|
Easy rental process. Good directions yo cabin. Clean cabin. Enjoyed our time. Only recommendation: driveway was very steep and had to use 4wd to get up it..may have mentioned this is description.
|Kevin M. - 08/02/2015||5.0|
Perfect location and ideal for our family of 5. Great location between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
|Jessica D. - 08/02/2015||4.0|
The staff was friendly and helpful. The cabin was in great shape. My boys really enjoyed the game room. We will rent from you again in the future.
|Dale S. - 07/27/2015||5.0|
Everything met or exceeded our expectations. Check-in and check-out process very simple. Cabin nice and clean.
|Brent M. - 07/13/2015||4.0|
Overall very good experience. Check in couldn't be easier. Overall a very nice cabin and was ready for our arrival.
|Kimberly V. - 07/02/2015||5.0|
We enjoyed the cabin and location. We had fun and enjoyed everything.
|Shannon F. - 06/29/2015||4.0|
We had a great time and the cabin really made the difference. It was clean and everything was what they said it would be. We couldnt me more pleased with the service and cabin.