DREAM COME TRUE #555View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN at The Covered Bridge Resort (Newer Luxury Cabin Resort 2 miles from Light #3 Wears Valley Rd. Dream Come True #555 is a wonderful additional to our luxury cabin rental program at Aunt Bug's Cabin Rentals. This beautiful, newly carpeted log home has amazing mountain views and is close to everything you will want to do on your vacation! This five bedroom vacation cabin rental is in the Covered Bridge Resort and has access to a swimming pool at the entrance of the Resort during the Spring/Summer season. You will love the exquisite layout of this log cabin in Pigeon Forge. As you enter the Dream Come True log cabin, you'll find yourself in the charming great room which includes the living room with vaulted ceilings. This beautiful living room, with electric fireplace, transitions into the dining room. The dining room has wonderful views of the mountains. This log cabin is perfect for families, so you will want to bring your camera! The dining room connects to the kitchen, which offers a breakfast bar. When you walk out the french doors to the back deck, you'll find a private hot tub and outdoor furniture for your relaxation. This main level also offers two bedrooms which have TVs and premium queen beds. If you walk up the stairs to the master suite, you'll discover an amazing giant King bedroom with full bath, jacuzzi tub, premium flatscreen TV, leather futon, and all the space you could desire for a relaxing trip for the head of the household. On the lower level of this luxurious log cabin, you'll find a recreational room with another electric fireplace. There is also a wet bar so you can have drinks while you relax and play games with friends and family. The lower level offers two bunk bed rooms with two bathrooms that are inviting for the children or Singles in the group. There is also a washer/dryer, internet access, and charcoal grill here at Dream Come True to make your vacation as comfortable as possible. Don't hesitate, reserve this large newer log home for your family or friends today! This cabin priced for 10 guests. Each additional guest is $12.50 daily or $25 nightly for each couple. No smoking allowed. Pets can be registered for $75 each.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Great stay at Pigeon Forge – Diana F. 5/7/2016
- Excellent cabin and staff. Clean, well appointed, beds are comfortable with TV in every bedroom and living room. Only disappointment was t he living room furniture which was clean but very old and uncomfortable. Everything else was perfect! Recommend highly.
- Cabin Dream Come True – 4/3/2016
- Cabin was nice, I wouldn't want to stay there with more than ten people, would feel crowded
- vacation – Jaydee R. 3/9/2016
- Had a wonderful time.
- Staff was very helpful cabin was very clean – Kim T. 8/19/2015
- Had a great time parking on hillside was bad but cabin was very clean and beautiful and roomy. Very clean. Nice view would highly recommend it
- Family Vacation – 6/30/2015
- The overall experience was good.
- fantastic place to stay – Heather R. 9/3/2014
- Very relaxing and comfortable!
- Dream come true – Nicole M. 3/7/2014
- It's was the most lovely cabin enjoyed everything bout it
- Best time in Tenessee – Michael O. 1/22/2014
- awesome time. great place......
- Very Good Experience – Srinives G. 10/30/2013
- Good, Nice view from Cabin and location to move to different places is easy
- Our 2013 TN family vacation – Dorothy F. 6/30/2013
- Our family loved the decks and the view of the mountains. The cabin was nice, enough bedroom space for our ten members. The pool was a highlight for all of us as the kids kept cool and busy enjoying their swim time. We usually have yard space when we rent so missed being able to do our outdoor games, etc. The water heater was not working properly but we were able to fix it temporarily. The maintenance guy was very nice and was able to fix most of the problems. Not having the washer work was a problem as we did not pack lots of extra clothes. We liked the location in that it was not far to Kroger and Pidgeon Forge, etc. Thanks again as we always have fun when we are together. I liked the padded dining room chairs as we played games a lot. We had the upstairs bedroom and that was very nice. We adults liked the shelter at the pool as that provided shade and a place to sit and play cards. That was also a plus.
- Great cabin – Nasharra J. 4/12/2013
- My family and I have a wonderful stay. The cabin was very clean. I would recommend Aunt Bugs Cabin Rental to friends and family.
- " Why Did I Get Married" marriage retreat – 3/12/2013
- Three married couples occupied the unit, we all loved the cabin from location to small details of interior decorations.
:( in the master bedroom, my blankets and sheets where dirty. stains were visable and large.. ewwww; lady bugs were in most of the rooms but that was not a big deal; some rooms did not have full cable access.
Other than that I loved and enjoyed every moment. we are difinately planning another married couples retreat with Aunt's Bugs cabins. ThankS for a Lovely Stay & Time !!!! RMB
|Brandi R. - 04/03/2016||5.0|
I and my family had a wonderful time! The cabin was very clean and we'll kept, we wanted a peaceful getaway. We received that and so much more, the view was breathtaking and it was easy to navigate around town. We will be booking our next vacation there.
|Beth H. - 08/12/2015||4.0|
We had a good time. The hill was very steep and the only way to get to the pool was on the street. This was no good for the kids but overall we had very pleasant stay.
|Nancy K K. - 06/22/2015||5.0|
It was great. We had a wonderful time. It was like being at home.
|Karen T. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
The cabin was great and we really enjoyed out stay.
|N. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
The cabin was beautiful clean and just the most lovely vacation EVER!!!!!
|M. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Clean cabin, excellent stay