ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL #304View Fullscreen
Absolutely Wonderful: Located in the Prestigious Gated Log Home Resort of Bear Creek Crossing, Pigeon Forge TN. (5 miles to Parkway Light #3) Close to Dollywood, Cal Ripken Baseball Experience & all the Restaurants. Easy access to Gatlinburg, the Great Smokey Mountains National Park & many other attractions. Once you enter this luxurious three level spacious cabin you will be greeted by high vaulted beamed ceilings and a floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace. Next you will see the large and fully equipped kitchen with table seating for eight. As you reach the top of the staircase you will find the first of three large master suites decorated with cabin decor; two with beside fireplace and Jacuzzi. Down stairs you will find another stacked stone fireplace with a large flat screen TV to watch the big game and an amenity filled game room offering a Multi Game Arcade, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Popcorn Maker, Free long distance & Wi-Fi. Two hot tubs one on each of the large country porches equipped with rockers and swings. Take a swim in the indoor or outdoor pool or play a round of putt-putt at this popular luxury resort. This luxurious cabin has a total of four fireplaces, three large bedrooms, two pullout couches, five bathrooms, a TV in every room and plenty of space. Whether for a couple’s romantic weekend or a family vacation, this is what pampering is all about. No smoking allowed at this location. Price includes six people. Each additional person is just $12.50 nightly. See Virtual Video on the "Video" tab on this webpage!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Mini Golf
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Multi-Arcade Game
- The Best Ever... – Judy H. 3/1/2017
- We have stayed in many condos and cabins in the Pigeon Forge area and ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL # 304 was the BEST EVER. From the minute we walked through the front door, we knew we had made an excellent decision to spend our weekend in the welcoming cabin. The cabin was very accommodating for our family and everyone lived the down stairs recreation room. We will definitely be back this summer.
- Vacation – Lee G. 1/7/2017
- It was very nice, enjoyed the view from the cabin, hot tub, jet tub, the big kitchen gas fireplace I did not have to buy wood, game room. Over all it was a great stay at this cabin. I hope we can make it back in December of 2017.
- Very beautiful cabin – Josette G. 1/4/2017
- Beautiful cabin. Very warm and cozy. Lovely view. The entire family loved it.
- Great 40th Birthday – Fred S. 12/21/2016
- Great place to vacation, will definitely be coming back soon!
- Perfect name for the perfect cabin – 11/20/2016
- We have been repeat cabin renters since 2003, always looking for "The Cabin". In Absolutely Wonderful we found it ! Nowhere has any cabin come close to being as perfect as this one. The pictures do not do it justice. We were sad to leave but will definitely be back. Thank You to the owners for their generosity and to Aunt Bug's for making our stay so pleasant.
- Great Place to Relax – 11/2/2016
- This cabin is in excellent shape, super clean with great views. Also is near all major attractions.
- Lower Hot Needed some work/main level need jet clean – Donald M. 10/6/2016
- Very good
- Great Get Away – 9/13/2016
- Very Nice Cabin, very clean and well taken care of. Would Highly recommend Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals
- Absolutely wonderful – Roger H. 6/11/2016
- We rented a pet friendly cabin with 3 bedrooms. Absolutely wonderful was the cabin name and it stood up to its name. Very clean ,spacious and nicely decorated!!
- Peaceful Retreat – Brenda N. 5/18/2016
- We spent 5 wonderful nights in this cabin and it lives up to its name. We enjoyed just sitting around in the peaceful surroundings However we did get some shopping done and enjoyed a meal at Paula Deans. Everything was truly Absolutetly Wonderful. I highly recommend this cabin.
- Absolutly Wonderful Was!!! – 5/13/2016
- This cabin more than lives up to it's name. It is the cleanest, best kept cabin we have ever stayed in. The furniture and beds were clean and comfortable. It had a wonderful view from the back deck. I would recommend this cabin to everyone and my family would definitely stay there again.
- Absolutly Wonderful! The name said it all!! – 10/25/2015
- We had a great time! The cabin is in Great location. Close to everything but still makes it feel your way up on a mountain side.Drinking morning coffee while taking in the view.Easy roads,gated community for safety,had its own nice putt putt area,and great pools.Cabin had multi arcade unit that had too many games to list, kept everyone occupied and having fun. Two hot tubs one on each level was really cool.This cabin makes you feel like its your second home away from home.Cabin had very large rooms, not like the typical tiny cabins where everyone is on top of each other.Cabin had everything in it we could want or need! We are already planning our trip back to Absolutely Wonderful this November!Everyone needs to have an Absolutely Wonderful trip!!
- Absolutely wonderful – Betty H. 10/2/2015
- The cabin was great, we have also stayed at the one next door. It could use better sheets that fit the beds. Loved seeing the big black bear! Wish we
Could qualify for discount after three visits??
- Nice!! – Giraldo A. 8/16/2015
- Super clean and comfortable. Very close from town..
- Absolutely perfect! – Christine H. 7/30/2015
- We very much enjoyed our stay in the Absolutely Wonderful rental! Every detail about it was quite nice and we would gladly stay there again! A few more towels would have been nice, but overall, it was a pleasant place to spend time with family in a beautiful setting and clean, well-appointed house!
- Flawless – Craig C. 7/13/2015
- I have to say that the view was fantastic from our cabin, it was clean and well kept. It was close enough to everything without feeling like your right in the middle of town. We loved every minute of our stay there. Only part we did not like was having to leave. I would recommend them to anyone I know.
- Absolutely Wonderful – Kemberly A. 6/6/2015
- Very nice, extremely clean. We hope to get to stay here again really soon.
- Great spring break with family – Connie C. 4/6/2015
- Beautiful Log home - felt like being at home - Plenty do do if you just want to hang out at the cabin or short distance to go to town.
- Absolutely wonderful – April D. 3/17/2015
- I was very satisfied with my stay the cabin was absolutely wonderful perfect name for this beautiful cabin!
- Great Holiday Get-Away – Melissa S. 12/15/2014
- Great location and beautiful cabin. Plenty of room for all 8 of us, table was large enough for us all to eat at.
- Truly Wonderful 304 – Judy W. 4/17/2014
- We had a wonderful stay at this cabin. The management staff was very friendly and helpful. The home was in excellent shape, although it could use a good dusting. I will book with Aunt Bug Cabins next year for another wonderful and relaxing stay.
- Great Family Retreat – 3/16/2014
- Over all the whole experience was great! Except for the mice droppings in the pots and pans. We had to wash everything every time we reused something to ensure a mouse had not been there again. Also we had two live stink bugs in our bed. And the heat/air conditioner was not working properly. We couldn't get it cooler then 78 at night when it was warm outside. And when the temperature dropped to the 20's we couldn't get it warmer then 68. The cabin it self was great! Loved the location and if not for the mice and the thermostat problems I would have rated the experience a 5 star!
- GREAT GREAT GREAT! LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!! – Justin C. 1/6/2014
- CANT ASK FOR A BETTER VACATION SPOT!!!!!
- FAMILY VACATION – David O. 11/14/2013
- Went with 6 adults, place was great, having two master suites a big plus. Two levels of decks, two hot tubs were nice. highly recommend
- EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS! – 7/27/2013
- The cabin was BEAUTIFUL! It was actually more beautiful than the pictures online. The resort was clean and easy to access. The waterfall at the entrance with the pool was absolutely beautiful. It was very peaceful and quiet even though the cabins were close together. My children have not stopped talking about the rooms and game room. The game room had a pool table, air hockey, TV, checkers table and a Wii. Something to do for everyone! Everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend this cabin and we will be returning one day to Aunt Bugs!
- Absolutely Wonderful – Laurita C. 7/8/2013
- Had a great time. Cabin was a little out there. Only got lost 1 time. LOL!!
- Great time! – Andra H. 7/1/2013
- we will be back...
- Absolutely Wonderful 304 Review – 6/25/2013
- We were very satisfied. Only problem was we couldn't get the Internet to work and couldn't figure out how to work the hot tub. One night it was too cool and the next night too hot. The cabin was beautiful and clean. The extra bathrooms helped tremendously. Would have liked to be a little closer to Dollywood and maybe a little more distance between cabins would be nice. Any time we called office with questions they were very friendly. I would highly recommend Aunt Bug's cabins. We stayed in a smaller cabin years ago and was very satisfied and that's why we chose to stay again and got the larger cabin since our family has grown.
- Tennessee 2013 – 6/22/2013
- The cabin and its location was wonderful. The amenities at Bear Creek Crossing looked fine, but we were only able to use the outdoor pool. The indoor pool was always closed and no one could tell us how to get the equipment for the putt putt course. We got three different answers,none of which proved successful.
Other than that,the cabin and vacation was great.
- Vacation 2013 – Todd R. 4/2/2013
- Very nice accommodations.
|Judy H. - 02/21/2017||5.0|
Everything was welcoming!!!! Enjoyed our stay tremendously. Coming back next February.
|Nancy E. - 12/28/2016||5.0|
Excellent. Great communication. Cabin was beautiful and everything worked perfectly.
|Fred S. - 12/20/2016||5.0|
The cabin was gorgeous. My only request would be that the dumpster would have been emptied once during our stay, as it was full to capacity.
|Dennis N. - 11/01/2016||5.0|
The cabin was super clean, is very welcoming and offers an majestic view. We really enjoyed our stay.
|Natasha H. - 10/07/2016||5.0|
You did great and had a little bit of everything.
|Sandra B. - 09/26/2016||5.0|
Great service! My family stayed in #304 Absolutely Wonderful...the cabin was gorgeous and very comfortable!!
|Ulises R. - 08/07/2016||4.0|
Very nice cabin, excellent view, and staff answer all my questions.
|Melody N. - 06/26/2016||5.0|
The cabin was really nice. Plenty of room in this cabin.,I would recommend this cabin for families because of the extra room and a great game room.
|Brenda N. - 05/17/2016||5.0|
Had a wonderful time. The name of our cabin was very fitting Plan to stay again in the fall. Thank you for everything.
|Pawel P. - 01/11/2016||5.0|
Whenever there was an issue it was dealt with in a timely manner, and we were very well taken care of to make up for any inconvenience. Special thanks to Patricia, she went above and beyond for us.
|Mandy C. - 12/02/2015||4.0|
Overall, great! I've already recommended to a family member. We will be staying there again!!
|Robert W. - 08/12/2015||5.0|
Great access to all different attractions. Very very comfortable accommodation. Easy access to property. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
|Melissa A. - 06/08/2015||4.0|
Very nice. Great space for our family. The hot tub covers were not easy to remove, in need of repair. Outside trash had not been removed so we had to keep ours inside until we left. Loved the cabin!
|Kemberly A. - 05/29/2015||5.0|
Loved the cabin and had a great time. Clean and very ready for our visit.