DREAM WEAVER #1527View Fullscreen
DREAM WEAVER is the perfect choice for your Smoky Mountain Honeymoon or vacation for two. This beautiful log cabin is located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains and is close to downtown Gatlinburg, restaurants, craft shops, and all area attractions. Here you will enjoy privacy and tranquility in a peaceful natural setting. You can relax in front of a cozy fireplace or unwind in your indoor jetted tub. With just a 15 minute ride to Dollywood and just 10 minutes to the Gatlinburg Community center or the main entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dream Weaver #1527 log cabin is perfect for your special mountain getaway! Fish, wade, or tube down the hill from this cabin that is just a short walk from the Gatlinburg Parkway & Trolley Route! Pet-friendly. Must register pet at time of reservation. Sorry, no smoking. Book Dream Weaver today for the ultimate mountain vacation!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Charcoal Grill
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Great vacation! – Tiffany V. 11/10/2016
- Nice and cozy!
- Great getaway – Diania Z. 8/27/2016
- Other than having a slight problem with the lock everything was great. They offered to come out and fix the lock but I told them it was okay to wait until we left. It was a nice cozy cabin in a quiet area. We will be happy to book another vacation spot with Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals in the future.
- Dream Weaver cabin – 6/22/2016
- Very clean cabin. Pictures on website are misleading. Cabin is one large room; bed, sofa, fireplace and Jacuzzi are all in same area. Great for two people. Enjoyed the hot tub on covered deck.
- Definitely Coming Back – Erik T. 5/12/2016
- We spent 3 nights in the Dream Weaver cabin. It was cozy and romantic. It was clean. The kitchen was stocked with dishes, we had enough towels and washcloths to last. All we really needed was food and normal stuff you'd bring on vacation. The staff was lovely. A woman, Heather I think, even helped me find a nail salon! Which I loved, btw. Definitely recommend them.
- Very comfortable – Debbie U. 3/13/2016
- Had a great time with my spouse spending quiet time in a wonderful area.
- Wonderful experience – 1/19/2016
- Great location, great cabin for the price
- Amazing stay – Jose M. 12/29/2015
- Except the weather. everything was wonderful. We enjoy a lot. Next time we want to spend there a week. Thanks for your hospitality.
- Dream Weaver Cabin Stay – 11/28/2015
- The cabin was cute, well equipped, clean, and was perfect for two people.
- Dream Weaver – Kathryn S. 9/27/2015
- Wonderful experience. Loved the cabin. Enjoyed the hot tub. We were .5 miles from town.
- Quaint and very close to Gatlinburg – 6/29/2015
- We relaxed and enjoyed our 5 night stay! Aunt Bugs staff were very friendly and helpful when trying to find the right cabin. It was the perfect size for 2 people. I loved the use of their robes for the hot tub. It was clean. The best part was being so close to town, which made the difference for this stay. We d call Aunt a Bugs again!!
- very good – Craig S. 6/27/2015
- Very pleasant
- Luv the pink gift bag – 3/17/2015
- My husband & I got away for a few days with our dog.
The cabin was very nice , location was great. We couldn't use the summer stuff due to the winter.
We plan to go back when we can enjoy everything.
- Honeymoon 25 – Karen C. 3/4/2015
- Loved the cabin perfect for a couple. My only complaint would be that there isn't any privacy for the hot tub.
- Complete relaxation – Kerry D. 1/22/2015
- We really enjoyed this quaint cabin,perfect for two. Patricia was very helpful with our last minute reservation search. Our favorite part of Dream Weaver was the spacious jacuzzi & special amenities like robes & extra towels.
- dream weaver – Eilen D. 11/25/2014
- this was an amazing quaint place to relax. it was more spacious than i assumed and i enjoyed myself a lot.
- Cozy Cabin – Sandra R. 11/4/2014
- The Dream Weaver cabin is very cozy and comfortable; perfect for 2. It is quite close to 2 other cabins, so not very private, especially with the hot tub located on the front porch. However, it allowed us both the comfort of a cabin and close proximity to town, so a great combination.
The cabin was very clean and well maintained. The office staff were extremely nice and helpful. I would definitely rent from Aunt Bugs in the future!
- quiet peaceful rest – Barbara H. 10/26/2014
- loved the cabin more than enough room for a couple quiet but would have loved to be closer to downtown so i could walk, the only negative was the power went out on thursday morn