SUN-SATIONAL VIEW #245View Fullscreen
Sun-Sational View is conviently located to all the wonderful attractions and the best shopping outlets in the Great Smoky Mountains. Relax and enjoy the Sun-Sational view with a cup of coffee from the rockers off the covered deck. Tired after a long day of playing in the Smokies? Soothe those aches and pains away in the hot tub on the spacious deck. Relax in front of the stone gas fireplace or watch your favorite DVD - or better yet, challenge your companions to a friendly game of pool or go for a swim in the year round swimming pool. Whatever your plans, Sun-Sational View is the perfect cabin to make your vacation a memorable one. Reserve it today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Golf Course
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Dollywood
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Very Nice Cabin – Teresa P. 1/11/2017
- Great place to stay, close to everything. My family spent Christmas in the cabin and it was a good experience. We will definitely come again.
- Great location – 11/27/2016
- Veary close to Dolllywood and town but off the beaten path.
- Beautiful place to stay – Don C. 11/18/2016
- The cabin we stayed on was perfect. Plenty of space and located at a great spot between town and the woods.
- Great stay – John H. 11/4/2016
- A great place to relax and enjoy the slow times.
- great location – Howard M. 7/25/2016
- great location clean cabin close to everything we have stayed at a lot of cabins in Pigeon Forge but this is the nicest and most convenient cabin there is plenty of parking space And the fireworks from Dollywood was great you could see them from the front porch I would stay at this cabin again
- Tennessee Vacation – 5/3/2016
- Nice, clean cabins. Very convenient location relight behind Dollywood. The cabin wasn't too high in the mountain. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided a map drawing with very clear directions on how to get to the cabin. Would definitely stay here again.
- Great weekend getaway – Vincent T. 1/20/2016
- We decided last minute that we wanted to rent a cabin, after a lot of researching we found the Sun sational View cabin. The name speaks for itself it had a gorgeous view. We did not get there until after hours but once I arrived I called and the lady helped us with finding the cabin, checking in and any other needs we had. The cabin was clean, spacious and had was stocked with everything we needed to enjoy a quiet family vacation. We were able to get in the Jacuzzi and grill. We played pool and enjoyed movies. I will be coming back
- Our 50th Wedding Annivrsary Get-a-way – Sandra K. 10/26/2015
- When we arrived at Aunt Bug rental office to get our access code the staff was very friendly and very helpful. When we got to our cabin we were very pleased with everything. The cabin was very clean and it felt warm and cozy....GREAT TIME AND GREAT MEMORIES...
- Awesome Vacation – 7/25/2015
- My family and I loved our cabin. It was in a beautiful location. We had very easy access to Dollywood parks, beautiful fireworks at night. We will definitely be back.
- July 2015 – Beverly T. 7/15/2015
- We enjoyed our stay @ Sun-Sational View 245. Cabin was very clean & accomodating. Close to the Pigeon Forge/Dollywood action, but far enough away to enjoy tranquility of nature. Loved seeing Dollywood's Fireworks show every night.
- sun-sational – Jeff T. 5/5/2015
- Cabin was in a great location very clean chech in was easy and very nice people. We will be back!
- A trip to "God's Country" – 11/18/2014
- It was wonderful!
It was wonderful - especially since it was rented on a two days notice and we brought our two small dogs which made us very happy.
- Best vacation yet – Angela B. 6/16/2014
- My family and I were very pleased with this location! We were so pleased we definitely wanted to write a review for others that are thinking of taking a vacation. The cabin was very clean, and all of the furniture. The appliances were clean as well and the home also offers you a dishwasher which comes in handy. Only thing that kind of was a bummer was the Jacuzzi outdoors which never warmed up the entire vacation. We called the office and they told us it would be a couple hours before it warmed up however the next morning the water was still cold. Before leaving the office employee assured us if we would have called back they would have been more than happy to send maintenance out to fix the issue. That's good to know for our next trip out. On the contrary the pool was just as satisfying and took care of our need for water on this trip! If you are looking for a great place to stay for a family vacation with great amenities SUN-SATIONAL VIEW is the place to stay! Just don't bring too much because they have everything already there for you.
- Weekend getaway – Randy S. 11/24/2013
- I would Just like to say that our stay was great, and the young lady that waited on us was so sweet and that is what service is suppose to be like, again will always use your company for cabin rentals:)
- Family Fun – Allison K. 11/20/2013
- We had a great time.
- The Smoky Mountains – Marta C. 11/13/2013
- My daughter, son and I enjoyed very much being in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. The view from the cabin was very pretty. The cabin from Aunt Bugs was very clean and comfortable.
- we'll be back . . . . – 9/6/2013
- hot tub was pathetic but otherwise no complaints. . . . very relaxing hide-out :)
- outstanding – 7/11/2013
- Really enjoyed this property, although we received a lot of rain while we were in this cabin and being at the top of a very tall hill we drove through large amounts of standing water.
- Fantastic :) – 6/28/2013
- We had such a great time with our family! Our cabin was very clean, loved the front porch and jucuzzi tub! We will definitely be coming back next summer!
- Very nice cabin. – Katherine A. 4/23/2013
- We had a very nice stay and my kids loved it. Set up of the cabin was a little weird just because you could see into the main bedroom from the main room through the fire place. It also wasn't as succluded as I thought it was going to be but overall it was a very nice stay.
|Nikki C. - 02/21/2017||5.0|
From the beginning of our experience to the end, Aunt Bugs exceeded our expectations. They were very helpful in assisting with our cabin selection. Check-in was a breeze and we appreciated their care in confirming our identities before allowing us to check in. Our cabin, Sunsational View 245 was nicer than expected. We liked that linens and some starter items, like toilet paper and paper towels, were provided. When we called after the first day to extend our trip (we were enjoying it that much!) there was no issue and the staff were pleasant and accomdating. The check out process was equally easy. We can't wait to come back to the Gatlinburg area and we will definitely be using Aunt Bug's again!
|Robert F. - 01/03/2017||5.0|
Everything was very great. We enjoyed ourselves and also enjoying the surrounding area
|Teresa P. - 12/28/2016||5.0|
Cabin was nice and clean. My family enjoyed spending Christmas together and the added bonus was being able to bring our dog.
|Don C. - 11/17/2016||4.0|
Cabin was very nice very clean and close to everything you wanna see in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon forge.
|Diane D. - 08/25/2016||5.0|
Cabin was clean and equipped with everything we needed. Beautiful view from the front porch! Perfect for a family vacation.
|Stacie B. - 06/06/2016||5.0|
Excellent loved it can't wait to come back and do it again
|Nancy F. - 05/31/2016||4.0|
Our trip to the mountains was great! The cabin was just what we needed for your group. The view from the front porch was beautiful at each sunset!
|Vinnie D. - 04/23/2016||5.0|
Personnel were friendly and helpful. The cabin was beautiful. It was easy to find and not too remote or too close to town. We stayed 3 nights and would definitely request this particular cabin again. Would definitely rent from ya'll again and highly recommend you to friends and family.
|Cindy D. - 04/18/2016||5.0|
Right behind Dolkywood. Great location. Not too high into the mountains. The cabin was clean and had a hot tub and pool table which the kids enjoyed. Would stay here again.
|Tomasz K. - 04/04/2016||5.0|
I had a very pleasant stay at one of your cabins, the sunsational view cabin was very nice and it had a beautiful view. I would defiantly stay in that cabin again.
|Tonya S. - 03/16/2016||4.0|
The cabin was excellent and so was the staff. I had a few problems while vacationing and the excellent customer service helped me resolve each one.
|Sandra K. - 10/27/2015||5.0|
ALL I CAN SAY IS , THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....WE HAD A GREAT TIME AND THE STAFF WAS SO SWEET AND HELPFUL,,,,,HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET TO COME BACK DOWN SOON..