ZEN GARDEN #1523View Fullscreen
ZEN GARDEN is nestled on a hillside with a view of the Smoky Mountains, in a small log home community setting just five minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. Specially designed to be a romantic getaway for two, Zen Garden offers a cozy romantic setting that is just a short walk from the Gatlinburg Community Center which offers many activities including an indoor junior olympic swimming pool, 8 bowling lanes, 4 racquetball courts, walking track, pool tables and much more. If you want to go shopping, the Glades Craft Loop is just a short hop away where you can find local artist working and selling their goods. Drift away to the sounds of nature in your hot tub after a day of hiking or relax indoors in your jetted tub for two while gazing at a beautiful fire. Either way, begin your Smoky Mountain vacation in the Zen Garden - reserve it today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Great weekend getaway – Richard H. 03/03/2017
- The cabin was clean and close to everything we wanted to do. It was a little dated, but we enjoyed our stay.
- Cozy little cabin – Donna B. 02/02/2017
- This cabin was super cozy and better than I expected. We were so pleased. It was close to everything and not hard to find. Not as secluded as I thought it would be.
- zen garden – 10/06/2016
- What an awesome time.if i had known what we were going to find we would have booked longer...convenient to everything but away from the crowd.....don't second quess..book it...?
- vacation trip – Landis W. 10/02/2016
- very pleasant stay
- Great vacation – 07/11/2016
- had a great time the cabin was nice and clean, very peaceful quiet and relaxing
- Aunt Bugs cabin rental – Donna H. 07/02/2016
- Our cabin was a one room cabin. It had more amenities than I would have expected. The decore was quaint and the walls were popping. Most of all it was quiet. The staff was curtious and readily available. I was looking for r&r and I found it.
- My amazing vacation – Michelle G. 04/05/2016
- The cabin was clean and quiet. I had an amazing time down there and plan to go back but this time I'm taking. My family
- Exactly as advertised. – 03/29/2016
- Sorry that there is no view from the hot tub but we spent little time at the cabin with the Great Smokeys waiting !!!
- Wonderfully Quant! – Tim M. 07/04/2015
- Great get away.
- Relaxing weekend – Emily T. 04/21/2015
- We had a great weekend. The cabin was really nice, the little time we were there. It is close to the national park which is where we spent a lot of time walking and waterfall viewing.
- Zensational – 02/09/2015
- Zen Garden was exactly what I was looking for! This cabin was lovely, immaculate, and was furnished with everything I needed for a peaceful and relaxing getaway. It is perfectly cozy yet conveniently located near town. Aunt Bugs’ staff was professional, friendly, and personable and provided excellent customer service. I absolutely recommend this property and I will definitely be returning in the future.
- Zen Garden is PErFECT – Alan M. 08/05/2014
- ZEN Garden is perfect.
Dealing with AUNT BUG's is super. When I make my next CABIN RENTAL I will go to AUNT BUG's.
Super in every way!