ZEN GARDEN #1523View Fullscreen
ZEN GARDEN is nestled on a hillside with a view of the Smoky Mountains, in a small log home community setting just five minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. Specially designed to be a romantic getaway for two, Zen Garden offers a cozy romantic setting that is just a short walk from the Gatlinburg Community Center which offers many activities including an indoor junior olympic swimming pool, 8 bowling lanes, 4 racquetball courts, walking track, pool tables and much more. If you want to go shopping, the Glades Craft Loop is just a short hop away where you can find local artist working and selling their goods. Drift away to the sounds of nature in your hot tub after a day of hiking or relax indoors in your jetted tub for two while gazing at a beautiful fire. Either way, begin your Smoky Mountain vacation in the Zen Garden - reserve it today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- zen garden – 10/6/2016
- What an awesome time.if i had known what we were going to find we would have booked longer...convenient to everything but away from the crowd.....don't second quess..book it...?
- vacation trip – Landis W. 10/2/2016
- very pleasant stay
- Great vacation – 7/11/2016
- had a great time the cabin was nice and clean, very peaceful quiet and relaxing
- Aunt Bugs cabin rental – Donna H. 7/2/2016
- Our cabin was a one room cabin. It had more amenities than I would have expected. The decore was quaint and the walls were popping. Most of all it was quiet. The staff was curtious and readily available. I was looking for r&r and I found it.
- My amazing vacation – Michelle G. 4/5/2016
- The cabin was clean and quiet. I had an amazing time down there and plan to go back but this time I'm taking. My family
- Exactly as advertised. – 3/29/2016
- Sorry that there is no view from the hot tub but we spent little time at the cabin with the Great Smokeys waiting !!!
- Wonderfully Quant! – Tim M. 7/4/2015
- Great get away.
- Relaxing weekend – Emily T. 4/21/2015
- We had a great weekend. The cabin was really nice, the little time we were there. It is close to the national park which is where we spent a lot of time walking and waterfall viewing.
- Zensational – 2/9/2015
- Zen Garden was exactly what I was looking for! This cabin was lovely, immaculate, and was furnished with everything I needed for a peaceful and relaxing getaway. It is perfectly cozy yet conveniently located near town. Aunt Bugs’ staff was professional, friendly, and personable and provided excellent customer service. I absolutely recommend this property and I will definitely be returning in the future.
- Zen Garden is PErFECT – Alan M. 8/5/2014
- ZEN Garden is perfect.
Dealing with AUNT BUG's is super. When I make my next CABIN RENTAL I will go to AUNT BUG's.
Super in every way!
|Stephanie C. - 10/13/2016||5.0|
The after hours check-in was a breeze. And check out was an even easier. I was able to work with Angel at the front desk and was able to book my stay for next year at a great rate!!! Definitely will recommend and return.
|Dennis A. - 06/13/2016||5.0|
We loved our cabin. Very cozy. Took full advantage of the hot tub on the back deck. Every thing was very clean. Will definitely come back again.
|Robert S. - 04/16/2016||5.0|
The location of the cabin was ideal. We were able easily to get to where the places we were going. We were away from the congestion of downtown Gatlinburg and had sufficient privacy and quiet.
|Michelle G. - 04/04/2016||5.0|
It was clean quiet amazing beautiful. We plan to return again
|Rick R. - 03/07/2016||5.0|
Nice cabin good price excellent location. We were Minutes from everything and it was nice and quite.
|Holden M. - 02/15/2016||4.0|
We had a great stay in the cabin ZEN Garden the cabin was very welcoming and clean. We loved every minute of our stay.
|Steve C. - 01/11/2016||5.0|
very great very clean nice cabin will be back soon
|Lee G. - 11/07/2015||5.0|
Facilities were clean and in good shape. A step stool of some kind would have been nice for a short person like me to get into the hot tub more safely than using the kitchen chair.
|Jeffry T. - 11/04/2015||5.0|
Excellent. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The cabin was perfect, just what we were looking for.
|Daniel D. - 10/01/2015||5.0|
Everyone was friendly and helpful and the cabin was great for my wife and I. Y'all helped her have a great birthday in the Smokies!
|Tim M. - 07/05/2015||4.0|
It was a great experience. We would enjoy another stay.
|Erin L. - 06/01/2015||5.0|
Customer service was excellent. We had no major problems, but I'm sure if we did we would have been taken care of. Reserving our cabin online was easy. We also really liked the email communication leading up to, and following our stay. Very informative and helpful along the way. Additionally, we also enjoyed using the Aunt Bug's app for info, directions, checking out, etc. We would be happy to stay with Aunt Bug's again.