RIVER SOUNDS #121View Fullscreen
LOCATION: Gatlinburg/Pittman Center just 15 minutes east of Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, TN) Looking for a secluded getaway. Let the sounds of the river soothe your soul, as you wash your worries away in River Sounds. Enjoy listening to the river from the hot tub on your deck as you gaze out over the ridgetop views of the mountains that surround you! This romantic semi-secluded log home has a king pillow-top bed, jacuzzi bath, fireplace, and lots of privacy. If you are looking for some quiet time and relaxation in the Smokies, River Sounds is the perfect choice for you! This Pigeon Forge cabin rental is great for those vacationers wanting to get away from the neighbors, city traffic, or everyday hustle. Relax in the Smokies at River Sounds! You will love this charming mountain cabin.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Nice – 11/20/2016
- We only stayed 1 night but we enjoyed our stay River Sounds. the hot tub was relaxing and the water flow over the rocks on the river was soothing. We will try to book this cabin again
- Fun – Garry L. 9/28/2016
- A good place to stay
- Dan-Don – Danny O. 8/27/2016
- Very nice,fully enjoyed cabin..clean, friendly people to work with durning stay
- River Sounds Cabin with Aunt Bugs – Sharon R. 7/23/2016
- Cabin was just as described. Water is soft which makes the tub/shower very slippery. There is a tub mat under the bathroom sink however, I think they should lay it across the tub and not under the sink. Staff at check in was very nice and polite. Highly recommend this cabin.
- Great stay! – Matthew H. 7/17/2016
- Property was exactly as described. I would definitely stay again!
- Perfect Get Away – Michelle G. 4/25/2016
- I have to admit, I was a little afraid of what might await me when we arrived after reading some of the reviews, however, I had already booked the cabin and it was way to late to back out now. We arrived to Aunt Bugs office to check in early afternoon. The staff was friendly, prompt, and very fast, wish every time we check in to a hotel it was that smooth and efficient! Directions to the cabin were right on. Arriving at the cabin we were greeted with a sight that was very comforting, it was exactly as the pictures showed! The cabin was clean and well maintained except for the rain gutters on the roof that were full of debris and overflowed onto the deck when it rained hard, the shower drain was a little slow, and a couple of miscellaneous spider webs way up in the corner of the ceiling. Not a big deal however, it is a cabin in the woods! No bugs, mice, etc that were mentioned in some reviews of different properties. No rashes from the hot tub either. Bed was made with perfect hospital corners, so tight you could bounce a coin off the bed. The bed was comfy and clean as well. Definitely would recommend this property to anyone. Very peaceful and quiet location, and yes it lives up to it's name "River Sounds".
Thanks Aunt Bugs for a great vacation!
- Heavenly! – Michael L. 4/11/2016
- It was our 20th anniversary get away. It was nice and quite. Secluded enough where nobody bothers you. There were 3 small minor issues, grill needs updated, as it was rusted, weak WiFi and cell phone reception (not a deal breaker at ALL!), and small issue with the furnace. Otherwise, it was GREAT! We'll be back.
- Stay in the River sound the best part of Smokey mountain vacation – Binbin H. 3/20/2016
- We are the first time visit smokey mountain. Before we come we already know that March was not the besy season.But we still had a wonderful vacation,mostly because the place we stay. It is inside the woods, close the rever, large space, beautiful house. With every kitchen needs. Give us a very relax place. Unforgettable place in my life. I give 5 for the cabin.
- Great Christmas getaway! – Wanda V. 1/12/2016
- The cabin was great! The cabin was clean and well done. We had great customer service and we loved the area. We will definitely come back. We would recommend this property to our friends.
- awsome – Arthur S. 12/11/2015
- Had a great time, cbin was clean and quiet neighbor, weather was great praise our HEAVENLY FATHER for all HIS benefit.
- Memorable Experience – Debra A. 10/19/2015
- After going through chemo for the past 6 months we were looking to get away and relax. Evryone at Aunt Bugs was so nice and helpful. The cabin was just what we had wanted. It was beautifully decorated and the sound of the river was so soothing. We will definitely rent this cabin again!! Thank you Aunt Bugs for a wonderful and memorable experience!!
- peaceful and romantic getaway – Michael L. 6/9/2015
- We arrived on a Friday checked into our cabin. Very nice people to deal with at aunt bug's. Our cabin was clean and very nice. You could hear the river while sitting on back deck. Inside our cabin was nice to. The cabin wasn't far from pigeon forge and dolly wood. We will definitely be back!
- wondeful privacy – Teresa S. 5/2/2015
- This place was so peaceful, all troubles just melt away.
- River Sounds 121 – 4/28/2015
- Cabin was just as it was presented, was private and cozy! We will be back!
- Great time – Justin J. 4/22/2015
- The cabin was great. Very clean and away from everything. Exceeded our expectations.
- VACATION FEB 2015 – Donny M. 3/8/2015
- OVERALL THE STAY WAS NICE. ONLY A COUPLE OF THINGS WERE WRONG. UPON ENTERING THE CABIN IT HAD A ORDER BUT WENT AWAY AFTER STAYING IN IT. WE BOUGHT SOME AIR FRESHNER TO USE.THE CABIN ITSELF WAS VERY NICE. LOVED THE LOCATION. SITTING ON THE DECK LISTENING TO THE RIVER WAS VERY PEACEFUL. RELAXING. WOULD STAY AGAIN. NEXT TIME WILL STAY WHEN WEATHER IS BETTER. WE STAYED WHEN THE WINTER WEATHER WAS GETTING BAD. OVERALL THOUGH IT WAS A GREAT PLACE. RECOMMEND PUTTING AIR FRESHNERS IN THERE. THE PROPERTY WAS JUST AS IT APPEARED IN THE DESCRIPTION. VERY COZY.
- Anniversary Getaway – 2/6/2015
- Peaceful,calming. Enjoyed our stay wish we could have stayed longer.
- best one yet – Brian S. 7/23/2014
- it was only a two day trip but one i am so glad i took the place was great slept like a baby with the sound of the river flowing over the rocks and the hot tub
- Relaxing Vacation – 7/14/2014
- The cabin was very nice. It was clean and was close to the strip in Pigeon Forge. The back deck where the outdoor hot tub is located is very secluded.
- River Sounds is endless tranquility – Vicki D. 5/27/2014
- Staff is top notch, cabin a bit musty smelling but I always take a warmer or candles when we travel. Beautiful cabin, clean and secluded! Just as we wanted. We will definitely be back!! Rates for area are very reasonable it was an amazing vacation in every way. Thank you Aunt Bugs see you next vacation :)
- Quite place! – 5/4/2014
- We loved our stay!
- River Sounds – Mike S. 4/18/2014
- The cabin was in a good location, well maintained and clean. Overall stay was good.
- Nice Quiet Getaway – 4/17/2014
- Loved our cabin it was quiet for some down time that we needed at the time. I agree with one review that the front step need a rail or another step across ... your hands are full going in and some extra safety would have helped the bad knees. Could have used a cookie sheet type pan in there...didn't think to bring one.
- river sounds cabin – Lisa B. 4/16/2014
- It was a very nice cabin.only problem was with hot tub. Could not turn the temp up on it and the directions on how to were not accurate. Other than that a beautiful cabin and experience. It was our first time there and can't wait to go back.
- Absolutly loved it!!! – 2/20/2014
- it was amazing!!! i would definitly stay here again!!! highly recomended :)
- Very nice – Stacey P. 12/11/2013
- Wonderful! Will be back
- A wonderful retreat – Virginia M. 11/24/2013
- Great location. Lots of room. Loved it
- Great first time experience to the Smokies – James M. 9/22/2013
- My wife and I took this vacation to the Smokies and had a blast thanks to Aunt Bugs cabin rentals. Aunt bugs was helpful from the start to finish I recommend them very highly. I will be renting from you very soon Thanks for everything
- Aunt Bugy's is a Wonderful Vacation Rental !!) 3 – Tim & Linda M. 9/1/2013
- Rivers Sounds is a very small cabin.. 2 people and 1 med. Dog is our limit. Not enough drawer space for a weeks stay... I would love to get a free weeks rental for doing a top to bottom cleaning !!)) It was so remote.. get a very good map of the area !!!! Know where the Big Cities are. Loved our time there.. will come back !! Bears got onto our back porch 2X a little scarry.. Take a GUN
- River Sounds – Steve H. 8/3/2013
- Our cabin was absolutely wonderful..clean and very well kept. The only changes I would make are these: there needs to be a step up to the front porch (maybe just some stepping stones). The porch is too high for one step for people with bad knees. The other is there needs to be a step up to the hot tub. Short people are really at a disadvantage trying to get in. But we hated to leave. It was soooo peaceful and beautiful.
- A weekend for two – Mark M. 7/10/2013
- We were looking for a place for a long weekend that was not in the middle of all of the hustle and bustle. Having a pet friendly location is also important to us. River sounds was far enough out of town to be quite and remote, but not so far that if you wanted to go to Dollywood or Pigeon Forge. It was a great place for a battery recharge and quite time together.
- Loved it! – Astrid N. 7/10/2013
- My husband is a huge outdoorsman and was pleasantly surprised by the location of our cabin. The privacy and woods surrounding the cabin were great. We can't wait to return!!
- Home Away From Home!! – Susan H. 7/6/2013
- Enjoyed the peace and sounds of the river on the deck. Close enough to the attractions but far enough away to not hear the noise of the city. Will defiantly return soon.
- had a great stay even though it rained most of our stay – Robert B. 5/16/2013
- Did have a problem with the tv ,but they went and replced it right away. also need to leave a note about the dishwasher I would not turn my own on at home a leave ,but you seem to want that done. We did have a great stay with your cabin.
- soothing-relaxing-away from big city – Keith T. 5/13/2013
- the rental experience was very simple easy and not complicated to set up. everything was great, and we are planing to do it again.
- wonderful vacation – Arthur S. 4/9/2013
- Th cabin was perfect for my wife and myself, very assesible, quiet, clean, just a great getaway.
- Great Weekend Getaway! – Angela N. 2/19/2013
- Loved the River Sounds cabin. It was just perfect for two people and very romantic and secluded. We didn't want to leave and can't wait to go back!
|Mark F. - 03/16/2017||5.0|
Wonderful location. Very clean. Had a perfect time! Thank you!
|Jonathan G. - 03/13/2017||4.0|
The cabin was great but the fridge was making noise and the water smelled like rotten eggs but overall I would go back
|Renee D. - 01/31/2017||4.0|
Cabin was nice and clean and ready. It did have a weird smell that never really went away and the refrigerator was VERY loud running!
|Susan N. - 11/21/2016||5.0|
Very easy to work with. Great late arrival check-in and easy check out!
|William C. - 11/13/2016||5.0|
perfect stay. I'll be back to stay at River sounds again.
|Garry L. - 09/28/2016||5.0|
Enjoyed secluded area and very clean neat cabin . First time to ever stay in a cabin ! Would stay there again . Easy access to all places of interest .
|Linda A. - 08/08/2016||5.0|
Cabin was very nice. Your staff was very friendly. We would book a cabin with you again.
|Sharon R. - 07/21/2016||5.0|
Check in was very smooth and very pleasant. Answered our questions and very helpful. Cabin was very nice, clean and just as described.
|Matthew H. - 06/30/2016||5.0|
Stay was excellent. Thanks! I would definitely stay again. Elephant, duck, rooster
|Jeremy W. - 05/09/2016||4.0|
Nearly everything we needed was already there and was a very relaxing experience
|Michelle G. - 04/11/2016||4.0|
My review is actually for 4.5 stars. Excellent vacation,first I've had in 24 years since honeymoon. Cabin was clean, even for my picky standards. Just needed a bit of maintenance and it would be 5 stars. Rain gutters over deck are full of debris and rain overflows onto deck along with debris. I will definately rent from you again when I come back! Thanks so much!
|Valarie W. - 03/14/2016||4.0|
Staff was super friendly, cabin very nice and clean. Very peaceful, loved hearing the river while sitting outside!!!
|Jeff M. - 03/06/2016||5.0|
Excellent exceeded expectations ! We became late arrivals unexpectedly. The staff was great at accommodating our needs. Only critique would be to say hot tubs need to be monitored more closely for chemical balance and cleanliness
|Marc W. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
We had a great time. There was an odd smell in the cabin, maybe sulfur in the water??? I'm not sure after a well it was easy to overlook. The cabin was clean and the staff was great. Will definitely use your services again.
|Lance B. - 02/14/2016||5.0|
It was a wonderful stay everything was perfect everything looked really good
|Donald W. - 01/03/2016||5.0|
Great, it was nice and clean. We will look forward to coming back
|Arthur S. - 12/11/2015||5.0|
I have stayed many times at Aunt Bugs Cabins, have always had a good experience. the staff are always friendly and efficient.
|Michael S. - 11/26/2015||4.0|
You did good. I will be using your company again. About the only thing negative I can say was I had to go to office to check out because phones were busy.
|Robert B. - 11/22/2015||5.0|
Great place to stay. Cabins are always clean. Well stay again.
|Ann B. - 10/26/2015||5.0|
Everything was very smooth. Great experience. Beautiful place. Will stay again.
|Holly P. - 10/20/2015||5.0|
The cabin was so beautiful and cozy and perfect!! I would recommend providing cookie sheets and pot holders. And dusting the walls.
|Gwen S. - 09/08/2015||5.0|
We were very pleased with our cabin, it was quite homey and secluded but yet close enough to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Sevierville, which made it easy for us to see everything we wanted to see and do.
|Vivian D. - 08/07/2015||5.0|
Enjoyed our stay. Very pleasant. Relaxing. Very nice cabin and well maintained.
|Diane M. - 06/25/2015||5.0|
Cabin was wonderful, clean, perfect gateway, secluded. ...just wonderful. Office staff was the best.
|Dawn B. - 06/18/2015||5.0|
It was a Great cabin. Clean and well stocked. Wonderful view with the surrounding woods and the souls of the river. The only thing is that there was a musty small but a candle took care of it and new pillows are needed. Loved the four days we were there.
|Michael L. - 06/07/2015||5.0|
Great weekend!! It was a great time as a romantic get away. We enjoyed our cabin and the amenities that the cabin had to offer. I would highly recommend renting from Aunt Bugs. We enjoyed the things that the town's had to offer to. You will not be disappointed! We will be back!