DREAM MAKER #120View Fullscreen
Relax, dream and enjoy your Pigeon Forge vacation. This comfortable secluded 1 bedroom cabin is tucked away from the hustle and bustle, but is conveniently located and is less than 5 miles from the main parkway in downtown Pigeon Forge and only minutes from Dollywood. Dream Maker allows you to enjoy all the area has to offer. This cabin gives you a full master suite with a king bed and Jacuzzi tub. After a day filled with hiking The Smoky Mountains or riding a roller coaster at Dollywood you can unwind in front of the fireplace, relax in the hot tub, or just hang out and play a game of pool on your own pool table. A romantic getaway, or reunion between friends, Dream Maker is the perfect cabin to make memories of a lifetime.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby Grocery
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Picnic Table
- Fire pit
- Private Hot Tub
- Charcoal Park Grill
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Wonderful Stay at Dream Maker #120 – Johnny L. 11/1/2016
- Nice view, very clean, we enjoyed staying at this cabin. We will come back next year. Thanks so much for a wonderful vacation Aunt Bugs. John and Pam Logan
- Excellent Get Away – Ronnie B. 10/28/2016
- My stay was trouble free and a very refreshing experience. I have already recommended to some friends.
- HONEYMOON CABIN – Cynthia M. 10/25/2016
- We were married in Gatlinburg on October 18th, and choose Dream Maker #120 for our honeymoon cabin. We loved it! It was romantic, and the cabin is very secluded and private. There is a fire pit outside which was great to sit around during the chilly evenings. The jacuzzi was not working when we arrived, but after notifying the office, they had a couple very friendly repairmen there in no time. They had it fixed right away. Jeannie and the rest of the staff at the office were informative and friendly. There was a bit of trash outside down along the hillside, and we would have climbed down there and cleaned it up ourselves if we would have had more time. We would definitely recommend this cabin and Aunt Bug's cabin rentals!!! We will be back!!!
- Smoky Mtn. Getaway – 9/16/2016
- Welcomed at check in office . Friendly , informative staff . Cabin was clean , secluded and quiet with the exception of a barking dog occasionally . No other noise to speak of . Cabin served our purpose well . Easy to get to and from Pidgeon Forge , Smoky Mtn. park , etc. Cabin could use more glasses and dishes as we didn't eat all meals outside of cabin. Other than that I would recommend this cabin location . Being from a big city , it was a peaceful retreat .
- Great stay! – 8/13/2016
- Perfect – 8/5/2016
- The cabin was perfect for us.The cabin was clean and had everything we wanted in a cabin.i would definitely stay again.
- Nice get away. – James M. 7/2/2016
- Nice cabin, clean except for a couple things. Hot tub needs better care, scrubbed out occasionally. Needs new shower head in bath and a little better products like toilet tissue and paper towels. There were plenty of linens and towels which was nice. Bed could use a new mattress. These were minor and did not take away from a nice stay in the cabin. Would recommend to anyone. Definitely better than a hotel.
- perfect honeymoon vacation – Jennifer M. 6/20/2016
- will definitely come back
- Romantic getaway – Matthew W. 6/19/2016
- I will say the cabin is very secluded and quiet. The cabin is very spacious and clean. The picture is very deceiving when it comes to the size of the cabin. It's very big for two or four people. My wife and I had a nice romantic time and no worries about prying eyes. Everything worked well appliance wise.
- A couples long weeekend getaway! – Christine D. 4/28/2016
- We loved everything about the cabin. We loved the location, the set up. How clean it was. We were very happy and will definitely be using aunt bugs in the future to plan another vacation!
- Great place to stay – John P. 11/14/2015
- Loved this cabin! Would like to stay again!
- Loved the Dream maker cabin – 10/13/2015
- I had such an amazing time visiting Tennessee! I loved our cabin and have zero complaints. Everything was perfect and I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much! We will definitely be coming back. ?
- Vacation 2015 – Trisha R. 8/9/2015
- Had a good time in the cabin. Only drawbacks were the fridge never got cold and the water smelled really bad. Other than that had a good stay.
- 30 th anniversory trip – 6/6/2015
- the cabin looked exsactly like the pictures just gorgous the view off the back porch was breath taking.we had not been to pigion forge in 30 years our first honey moon and it was so nice to stay in a cabin for the cost of a hotel room.I want to buy this cabin when we retire.i felt like I was a rich person our whole stay it was so cuddly cottage fairy tail like best vacation ever can you tell we liked it.
- Wonderful Cabin! Will stay again! – Kelsie S. 5/29/2015
- This was my first trip to the Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge area. I was so confused on where to stay and locations. This cabin was perfect! I checked in at the office on Veteran pkwy. They gave me directions on a paper with a map. I made sure to get there before sun set because I was afraid I would get lost in the dark. The directions were easy. The location to Dream Maker #120 was off Wears road. It was very secluded and private
Dream Maker had the look and feel of a cabin with all the luxury amenities. I was with someone who is in a wheelchair, but very independent. The couple of steps at the door were not an issue. He loved the wood floors. Doorways were wide. We did not use the hot tub on the deck but the water was warm and it was clean. We had moths fly in when we opened the door but that is to be expected in the woods. Kitchen was well stocked. The cabin was decorated nicely with sweet sayings and decor. There is a iron and board in this cabin so no need to pack one like I did.
Thank you Aunt Bug's for making my 1st Gatlinburg trip a blessed and memorable experience! I loved it!
- Great experience!!! – Paul K. 5/21/2015
- We had a great time!!!! No problems. We will be back...
- nice quite weekend get away – 5/6/2015
- the cabin was clean, comfortable, would stay there again with out no problem
- great – Randy F. 8/18/2014
- cabin was great
- I really enjoyed my stay! Aand will be back. – Denise S. 6/24/2014
- Only thing that was not perfect was the hot tub jets did not work. But everything else was great!
- Cozy – Donald S. 6/21/2014
- Pleasant little cabin. Location great for honeymooners or any married couple. Our only complaint, was the tub needed to be cleaned and there was a wasp nest under the roof of the porch.
- wonderful – Tracy D. 6/15/2014
- quiet, clean, updated, private but near attractions.
- Aunts Bugs was fantastic!! – 6/11/2014
- The staff was great and went above and beyond, the cabin was very clean and modern with all the amenities. When we first got there we had no hot water and they had it fixed immediately. we also got a free zip line ticket that we used. My only complaint was we didn't stay longer!!!!
- Amazingly Excellent – Heather P. 5/3/2014
- I have stayed in over a dozen cabins in the area. This has by far been the best! The staff was extremely nice and helpful. I was amazed at the cleanliness for the cabin! There was no dust on anything including the cabinet tops! Very well equipped!
We will definitely continue to use Aunt Bugs for all future rentals!
- dream maker 120 – April P. 5/3/2014
- I loved the stay dream maker 120 is really nice no view but quiet I would give it 2 thumbs up its a nice cabin to be in for two people not four
- AWESOME – Carlos R. 5/2/2014
- This was me and my wife's first vacation ever, and we had a blast. The location was exactly as it was described on the internet. We would strongly recommend this cabin for a couple. The location and safety is really good.
- Vacation destination!! – Dustin P. 4/28/2014
- Very nice cabin, was very impressed with how clean and cozy the place was. Perfect location only minutes from all pigeon forge has to offer. Definitely plan on comin back in the near future!
- Great Get Away – Jerrica P. 4/19/2014
- I loved the dream maker 120 cabin. All the pics on the internet was exactly the same. It was very clean. Only two problems the Jacuzzi tub in the bedroom the water didn't get hot and our internet didn't work. But other then that I had a overall great experience and will most defiantly will be renting from Aunt Bugs again!!!!!!
- Restful Time In The Mountains – Sandra F. 4/17/2014
- The cabin and location were great. the hot tub took a couple of days to heat up but we did use it on our last day. we enjoyed our visit only wish it could have been longer. We will definitely go again and would recommend the cabin.
- Great Location – Bill David T. 12/10/2013
- This is our 5th stay with Aunt Bugs, always satisfied with properties and services.
- Dreammaker Stay – Dana B. 10/1/2013
- The cabin location was excellent! The general cleanliness was good, but the grounds weren't mowed or weeded. Also, the cabin was dusty with several cobwebs. Wishing the outdoor furniture would have been cleaned and ready for use. Overall, we loved the amenities and the stay was perfect. The privacy was excellence.!
- Hap py Hap py Hap py – 9/23/2013
- Wonderful! Relaxing!
- a nice get away – 9/21/2013
- was more than exspecked. will do it again.
- DREAMAKER VACATION – 9/18/2013
- LOVE IT! NICE CABIN GOOD LOCATION. THE HOT TUB WAS A LITTLE ON THE SMALL SIZE. NEED TO PUT UP A NEW SHOWER LINER IN BATHROOM BECAUSE LINER IS DIRTY.
- no worries – David W. 8/24/2013
- just what we needed no one calling,and nobody knocking at the door
- a great place – Annette P. 7/27/2013
- a very great place and almost private
- PERFECTION – Brandy F. 7/20/2013
- This cabin was amazing. The location is close to everything. We loved how peaceful it was.
- Relaxing – Lisa B. 7/6/2013
- The cabin was very nice and away from everyone. Could not see anyone else at all. It he cabin is so beautiful inside that it felt like home. Only wish that the fire pit area would have been mowed. A lot of weeds growing up. Overall a wonderful stay.
- Waiting for a quick return..... – Carol Z. 7/5/2013
- My Husband and myself enjoyed each and every day at this wonderful, clean, quaint, cabin.
Everything as seen on the website was as pictured/described or better. We want to return soon, but might check out another of Aunt bugs cabins just for fun. This place is a jewel.!!!!!!
|Jennifer B. - 01/17/2017||5.0|
Excellent service. Friendly people. Pleasure to stay with. Nice cabin.
|Randy E. - 12/18/2016||4.0|
Nice place. Good customer service at check in.... Will look forward to our trip back next year....
|Johnny L. - 10/31/2016||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay our cabin had a nice view and cabin was very clean and roomy. We will come back next year for sure.
|Cynthia M. - 10/21/2016||5.0|
We were married in the Smoky Mountains on Oct 18th, and chose Dream Maker #120 for our honeymoon cabin!! It is secluded and has a fire pit to shoot around. We had issues with the jacuzzi not working, and two very friendly handymend were there promptly. They had it fixed in no time! Jeannie and the rest of the staff at the office were very informative and friendly! We would definitely recommend Aunt Bug's and Dream Maker #120!!!
|George J. - 09/14/2016||5.0|
Friendly service at check in . Good directions to cabin . Cabin was all we expected. Clean and quiet .
|Denise P. - 09/04/2016||5.0|
It was amazing, the cabin was very very clean, and very well decorated. The place was very nice.
|Dalana C. - 08/03/2016||5.0|
Super nice staff.Booking,check in and check out was all easy.
|Edward M. - 07/08/2016||4.0|
The Cabin was nice a little dirty, enjoyed our time there, the location was close to everything we wanted to see, nice time thanks.
|Matthew W. - 06/19/2016||5.0|
everything was neat and clean and in working order. I have no complaints about where we stayed. We had a nice romantic getaway at dream maker #120. Nice and quiet and very secluded.
|Jennifer M. - 06/06/2016||5.0|
Great. We will definitely come back. PERFECT HONEYMOON. Sad we had to go
|David B. - 05/31/2016||4.0|
It was a great time over all good time would recommend
|Jenny H. - 05/22/2016||5.0|
Loved the cabin - loved the seclusion - loved the lady at the front desk! We'll definitely come back!
|Bridger F. - 04/29/2016||5.0|
Had an amazing time staying in Dream Maker (#120). Planning to be back in the future.
|Jennifer J. - 02/22/2016||5.0|
The cabin far exceeded our expectations. The location was perfect.
|John P. - 11/14/2015||5.0|
Good friendly service, loved the cabin, great place to stay!!
|Mike S. - 04/27/2015||4.0|
Very helpful with our issues. Nice cabin and quiet. Close to the attractions.
|Gregory M. - 03/09/2015||5.0|
great, had an upgrade due to fact that hot tub wasn't working in original cabin and was taken care of nicely ! nice cabin.I already told someone about these cabins even before we came and they come up in aug of 2015
|Jennifer C. - 02/03/2015||4.0|
Loved the cabin except the alarm would beep every once in awhile but overall it was great.
|Mary B. - 09/25/2014||5.0|
You all were so friendly. We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you so much for everything!