HEAVENLY CREEKSIDE #276View Fullscreen
New to the Program! Heavenly Creekside is on the quiet side of the Smoky Mountains, where you can fish from your very own deck!!! Just 25 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, this wonderfully maintained two bedroom, two bath cabin is right on Cosby Creek. This beautiful two bedroom cabin features a bonus bedroom (3rd), multiple TV flat screens, pool table, stand up arcade and hot tub with a full length covered porch along the back of the house, plus an open deck with steps going down to the creek make this cabin the perfect sanctuary for nature lovers and fishing enthusiasts. In addition, this spacious cabin offers WiFi internet access so you can bring your laptop or Ipad. Book newly-furnished "Heavenly Creekside #276" today for that special vacation getaway with families or friends. Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire pit
- Wrap Around Covered Porch
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Arcade Game
- 50" Flat Screen Smart TV
- Mountain retreat 2016 – Laura M. 9/28/2016
- This place was by far the best and most relaxing place to visit. The cabin was a bit far out but well worth the extra drive. It was well equipped and enjoyable. The only thing I could find wrong with this cabin was outside lighting at the creek bank would be nice, the porch lights don't reach far enough out. Thank you Aunt Bugs for a Super Great mini Vacation.
- Our vacation – Angela R. 9/23/2016
- Nice, quiet, peaceful area just sit back and relax. Difficult location to find especially at night. Could use more signage. Especially where the road forks in different locations
- Wonderful quiet cabin away from the crowds. – 9/17/2016
- Wonderful cabin for our trip. Had everything we needed for a relaxing trip. Will certainly book this one again if possible.
- Awesome – Donna G. 8/16/2016
- The cabin was awesome. It was spacious and very clean we reall enjoy the creek my grandkids had a wonderful time playing in it I would definitely recommend aunt Bugs cabins
- Wonderful – Cindy W. 8/2/2016
- This was an Awesome Vac for us we just had a blast and the location and cabin was great..only issues was the broken mirrow and the snakes in the river other then that
- Heavenly Creekside is a true story in the Smokies – Nancy H. 6/24/2016
- On arrival we were amazed. Going through Gatlinburg seemed a much easier route to travel than brining us into Crosby from Pigeon Forge. The mountains are beautiful but going through several twists and turns whenever you have driven for hours is tough. We had such a great time at the cabin that we spent a lot of time playing in the creek and sitting around the deck and looking at the mountains. the kids and grandkids had a good time here as well. Magical memories were made here. My parents took me to the Smokies with my Grandparents and now I have done the same. My granddaughter made the comment that God made the mountains and they are still there today just like they were when I was a little girl 50 years ago. Several times I heard that they felt God here. What an awesome comment to hear and feel as grandparents getting away from the everyday tech and rat race. We played cards and board games daily. I appreciate the opportunityto vacation in a peaceful place to gain serenity and fill up our coffers. Thank you for a place to stay that helped us do this as a family! The only problem was the washer did not work day one.
- The perfect get away – Maurice D. 4/20/2016
- The stay was awesome.just what my we if needed,time to relax.The cabin was amazing. Do Much room.Kids Had A blast
- Excellent – 3/31/2016
- Well kept, clean, and beautiful view . It's a nice location and had everything needed except I wish they had more outdoor chairs for front porch and back porch. I would recommend this property.
|John B. - 10/26/2016||5.0|
The stay was unforgettable I can't wate to come back next year
|Adonis C. - 09/12/2016||5.0|
Awesome setting for my children with Autism. It made their day to have a creek for their as we call it #CreekScaping #CreekArt. Very quiet and peaceful. A little tricky to find at first, but well worth the search. Plenty of room for my large family! Close to Wal-Mart for all the necessities. We had a great trip!
|Donna G. - 07/30/2016||5.0|
The cabin was awesome very relaxing atmosphere the grandchildren loved playing in the creek
|May L. - 07/22/2016||5.0|
Everything was great and clean. We can't wait to rent again from Aunt Bug's. Thanks.
|Richard S. - 07/04/2016||5.0|
The amenities in the cabin were amazing. The items provided were beyond my expectations: spices , dishwasher, and can openers to name a few. The creek was refreshing and added so much to an experience that was already great. I definitely intend on going back.
|Penny E. - 03/21/2016||5.0|
It was a very nice place planning on comming back hopefully n October couldn't ask for a better place thank u so much
|Ashley C. - 02/08/2016||5.0|
Cabin was beautiful. Getting there after hours was a little confusing only because the app gave the cabin address, not the office address... and the office address was about an hour away that we had to drive at 1 am.