RIVER DREAM #466View Fullscreen
This antique two bedroom, one and a half bath log cabin is located within walking distance of downtown Gatlinburg and sits on the Little Pigeon River! Listen to the soothing sounds of the river as you sit on your screened in porch or soak in the hot tub. The wood burning fireplace is the perfect way to warm things up on a cold night and watch HDTV. This charming cabin also has a fully equipped kitchen so you can stay in and prepare a family meal together, and is the perfect place to bring your family dog (must register pet). This cabin truly is a "River Dream"! Get a fishing permit & fish off your backyard for Trout on most days. You'll love the access to the Little Pigeon River. This cabin is perfect for relaxed getaways! You can walk to the Trolley stop at Light #1 less than 1 mile from "River Dream." Log cabin is one of a kind sitting on the Little Pigeon River in Gatlinburg. Reserve River Dream today for a great getaway!
- Water View
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- DVD Player
- Fall break – Trina S. 11/26/2016
- Great location. Easy to get around. Loved the stream the back porch and the hot tub!
- Oct 2016 – Billie P. 10/25/2016
- Just what we were looking to find
- stay at River dream – Ronald N. 10/10/2016
- Very relaxing
- Davis@RiverDream466 – Darlene D. 9/30/2016
- It was just my husband and I the cabin and we found it cozy and comfortable. When we were done sight seeing during the day we felt as though we were going home at the end of the day. We loved the screened-in porch over looking the river.
- Great location – Kathy W. 8/31/2016
- This little cabin is located in gatlinburg and sits along side the running waters of the creek that runs through gatlinburg. Great location! Would definitely stay here again!! Customer service was outstanding!! Thanks James for everything you did for us to make our stay more enjoyable!!
- River Dream was truly a dream come true – Pam H. 8/7/2016
- I would like to thank James for being so helpful and friendly and coming out late out night and meeting us after a mishap of us losing our cabin key.
- Wonderful stay pleased with everything – Deborah L. 7/30/2016
- Great place relaxing would have liked to stay longer great towels shower pressure excellent great overalleverything gets a 5
- Within walkin distance – 7/25/2016
- Great experience on short notice. You have the river in the back yard. Cozy original cabin....beds were O.k. clean, equipted, peaceful for being close to other cabins....and you can walk downtown if u dont mind about a 1 mile walk.
- anniversary stay 2016 – Shawn S. 6/28/2016
- We always enjoy our time at rivers dream.
- Exactly what we were looking for and more! – Kathleen G. 6/1/2016
- The cabin was perfect! it was well stocked ( except for drinking glasses) and very quiet except for the magnificent sounds of the river. Rooms were very nice size and very comfortable.
- The River Dream Cabin – Samuel B. 4/29/2016
- This quaint little cabin was everything we hoped it would be. We are senior citizens who wanted a peaceful, quiet place that was not too far from the activity of Gatlinburg. It was all of that and more. Just loved the back porch overlooking the Little Pigeon River. If we go back to Gatlinburg we would definitely want to stay there again.
- Wonderful Weekend Getaway – Jennifer K. 4/12/2016
- Super friendly staff who were all very accommodating. Quick and easy check-in. Everything was exactly as described. Excellent location. Enjoyed our stay and can't wait to come back again!
- A Vacation Dream – 4/5/2016
- We loved our stay at River Dream cabin. Setting on the screen in deck watching the creek was a great way to spend the morning with a cup of coffee. It is also great if you have a dog because while you are enjoying the hot tub the dog can hang out on the screen deck also. The location was perfect, in walking distance to Gatlinburg. This was by far are favorite cabin, we will return next year.
- Perfect for a romantic getaway – 3/31/2016
- Great location near downtown gatlingburg! The sound of the creek in the back at night was awesome!! Aside from some kitchen gear update needed everything was marvelous..
- My river dream – Andra F. 11/10/2015
- The stay was very relaxing. The only thing I would change is the bed in the room without the half bath, other than that is was a very good stay.
- Rivet Dream Indeed! – 11/4/2015
- back door sits near a running creek that is very relaxing and very quiet was a peaceful and serine trip.
- peaceful river stay – 8/30/2015
- Wonderful river vacation.
- Cute Cabin – Lisa B. 8/26/2015
- loved the creek in the back, and how cozy the cabin was. We BBQ every night and enjoyed the hot tub after a long day out.
- My stay – Kathryn B. 5/19/2015
- River Dream – Holly K. 5/10/2015
- Excellent location to town. The cabin was so beautiful we mostly just stayed in it and relaxed. River runs right behind the cabin and the screened in porch was perfect. Enjoyed the hot tub. Full Kitchen. Our only problem was having to leave after two days.
- Great Getaway cabin! – Carol C. 3/21/2015
- We loved the cabin with the wonderful view of the river - it was so nice to sit on the back porch swing and just relax! Having a fire in the fireplace at night was really nice and comfy - really a great little cabin to enjoy!
- Snowbound in Galtlinburg! – Susan F. 3/4/2015
- Wonderful cabin--very cozy and spotless.
- 3.9 out of 5 – Travis D. 2/21/2015
- Cabin was beautiful on the inside. The proximity to downtown gatlinburg was absolutely perfect. However, the pictures are very misleading. You are VERY close to the neighbors on either side, each cabin being about a car length apart. Other than that our entire time there was wonderful. I would recommend this cabin to somebody who isn't looking for seclusion.
- had a great time – Kim N. 12/5/2014
- we very much enjoyed our stay, the cabin was very quaint and the creek and hot tub just topped it off.
- Cabin 466 – 7/24/2014
- We always enjoy our stay at this cabin. The only suggestion we have is a new mattress
- EXCELLENT – Edith M. 4/17/2014
- We enjoyed our vacation at the cabin. It was very quiet and peaceful. The screened porch overlooking the water enabled us to leave the door open and listen to the water.
- Great Time!! – 3/4/2014
- We stayed over Valentines weekend 2014 and had a wonderful romantic time. Would go back to that cabin and day of the week.
- A GREAT CABIN AND CAN WALK TO TOWN – Daniel S. 12/27/2013
- Very nice cabin set off the main strip of Gatlinburg. No yard to speak of, needs updating, but honestly we had a great time. You are not in the woods at all, so don't let the pictures fool you.
- The River – Anthony O. 12/10/2013
- We loved it!!! A river 10 feet from the back door was the best with the price that you can't beat. We will be back year after year.
- Doctors orders – Jerry A. 11/25/2013
- very peaceful. Just what the doctor ordered.
- great time – Jona F. 10/10/2013
- We had a great time. The cabin was very rustic but that is excatly what we were looking for with our dog and son. The location couldnt have been better on the river and a short walk to the trolley stop to take us wherever we please. We were so lucky to have seen bears too
we will return again
- Great location and cute cabin – Kathy B. 10/6/2013
- We very much enjoyed River Dream. It is a cute cozy cabin and great location in town and on the river! Some suggestions: It would be great if one bed was a king; If at least one bedroom had a radio/alarm clock; A few wine glasses would be nice :-) I left one at the cabin to get you started.
- Fantastic – Larry R. 10/5/2013
- Very easy and everthing that we expected
- Cabin by the River, Great for your Pet in Gatlinburg – 8/25/2013
- We had a very nice time and everyone was very helpful
- Dream Escape Away – Janine M. 7/25/2013
- I have been going to the Gatlinburg region since I was two years old and love the area! This location for our rental is perfect because it has all that we need~ by the creek, pets allowed (we have a four pound terrier) close to town and somewhat private!Even our 27year old daughter enjoys coming and staying with us! My dream would be to retire to the area and live in a similar cabin! We hope to come back next year!!
- wonderful place to stay – Robin B. 7/13/2013
- We had a wonderful time, the cabin was clean, comfortable and cozy, check in was easy, location was great we had our privacy but we could walk to everything, my dog went with me and it was a great place for walking her, we plan to rent it again this September
- Great – Ronald M. 6/21/2013
- We will be back. It was the most relaxing vacation ever
- Such a beautiful place to stay – Brenda N. 6/16/2013
- We absolutely loved staying a few days in this cabin home. Overlooking class I & II river rapids was incredible. It felt very private. The smell of wood-burning fireplace made it feel very authentic. We enjoyed being able to cook & grill most meals there without having to eat out much. Sitting on the front porch swing listening to & watching the river was incredible. We certainly enjoyed having the hottub right there on the porch overlooking the river. Walking distance to downtown meant we didn't drive much. Will definitely be back.
- River Dream 466 – Jack G. 5/30/2013
- We had a great weekend and the facility was excellent.
- Another lovely stay at River Dream – Cynthia B. 5/12/2013
- The spring weather was perfect. Little traffic and the stream was rushing from all the rain. Did miss the firewood outside. It we bought some logs. Have been co ing to either one of these three cabins for over 30 years. Many memories! See yall in the fall! Carl and Cindy Buice
- Loved the cabin& the river behind it – Connie K. 4/2/2013
- There were dried eggs on the dishes, we had to wash all dishes before use. needs new toaster. Other than that is was a great place to stay & i would stay there again.
|Natasha B. - 02/27/2017||5.0|
Great. The staff was nice and friendly. The cabin was clean and nice
|Dannell R. - 11/26/2016||4.0|
Nice rustic cabin with beautiful river view. Lock was cumbersome, but otherwise a nice vacation with easy access to town.
|Bobbie I. - 11/14/2016||5.0|
We had a wonderful time. . Everything worked great and we didn't have any complaints . We would highly recommend the cabin to others and we looked forward to a return trip ourselves.
|Trina S. - 11/11/2016||5.0|
Totally awesome service and attention !!! Made us feel so welcomed and appreciated us being there.
|Judy J. - 08/25/2016||3.0|
Cabin needs a good cleaning & update kitchen & bath
|Kathy W. - 08/16/2016||5.0|
Cabin is located in downtown gatlinburg so it's close to everything. Also, our air went out late on a Sunday night. I called the emergency number listed on my "Aunt Bugs" app and James not only answered the call but sent someone out to repair it and a couple hours later, our air was running again!! Will definitely stay again!!
|Jason Q. - 07/21/2016||5.0|
We loved our cabin! The location was perfect for all our activities and still had a secluded feel.
|Kathleen G. - 05/18/2016||5.0|
Cabin was perfect and well equipped. Setting was just what we wanted an exactly as advertised
|Samuel B. - 04/14/2016||5.0|
It was a wonderful experience! So peaceful and quiet but also easily accessible to all the attractions. The cabin was everything I expected it to be, a memorable experience.
|Nicole G. - 03/21/2016||5.0|
Very nice accommodations. I like the app, easy to use and great customer service. Will be back!
|Gary W. - 12/14/2015||5.0|
Awesome. Very quick check in. Super easy checkout. Loved it.
|Harold R. - 12/12/2015||5.0|
The cabin was lovely. We had ample room for four adults. Everything was very comfortable. We had to leave the remainder of ice cream sandwiches, hope you enjoyed them. We'd love to come back and fish outback and it was conveniently located so it never took us long to return. Thanks for the opportunity to stay in you lovely cabin!
|Shelley W. - 10/02/2015||5.0|
You all did a wonder jjob checking us in and givong is information on everything cant wait yo come back 😄
|Bryant T. - 08/23/2015||4.0|
Great Stay at river dream. Enjoyed it an will look too stay with you again.
|Lisa B. - 08/10/2015||4.0|
I love the cabin, it was great. The river was so peacefull and it was so nice to BBQ right outside on the water. The description and pictures were perfect. The only thing that i recommend is that you change the beds soon. I don't know how old they are but one of the bedrooms I know the matress springs were broken. It would have been a much better night sleep if the beds were maintained properly.
|Pam T. - 08/03/2015||5.0|
The cabin was very clean and I would stay there again
|William C. - 06/07/2015||4.0|
Check in was too busy, More folks on duty would help.
|Robin K. - 05/16/2015||4.0|
Really enjoyed sitting on the porch and watching the water. We were happy to b able to bring our dog.
|Holly K. - 05/11/2015||5.0|
Smooth check-in- friendly- cabin was clean- great stay! Will be back!
|Carol C. - 03/20/2015||5.0|
Excellent, easy check-in - nice to be able to check out over the phone, and not have to return to the office! Cabin was PERFECT! Nice to be on the river, and the hot tub was awesome! Will definitely come back!
|Susan B. - 03/14/2015||5.0|
We were very pleased. We would come back and recommend you.
|Charles F. - 03/02/2015||5.0|
The cabin was very clean and the location was private yet close enough to walk to town in just a few minutes. We especially loved sitting in the hot tub the night it snowed. The people we worked with at Aunt Bug's were super nice.
|Sheila F. - 11/21/2014||5.0|
Outstanding! Fast and friendly check in, the location of the cabin was perfect, and the accommodations were clean and comfortable.
|Reida S. - 10/07/2014||5.0|
relaxing time & we will stay again at this cabin #466 on the river
|Richard A. - 10/07/2014||5.0|
nice cabin , good location in Gatlinburg area, staff helpful, easy check in and check out
|Diane H. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
My husband and I stayed in cabin #466 River Dream. The cabin was clean and cozy. The kitchen was well supplied with everything we needed to cook meals (except for the food) lol. It had towels, linens, iron and board. The screened in porch was great for our small dog and for us to sit in the mornings and drink coffee while being able to enjoying watching and hearing the peaceful river. It was a good ways to walk to mid town Gatlinburg so we drove. It was only about five miles to Pigeon Forge. I liked that after a day of sight seeing and shopping it was like going home to a peaceful place. The only thing I didn't like was there was no access to the river from the yard to fish. We were able to use the steps at the cabin next door since it was vacant . Keep in mind the cabin is old but it has a lot of character and charm. We will be returning again. Much better than a motel. The staff at the main office in Pigeon Forge were very nice and helpful.
|R. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
We had a great time and the cabin was great
|E. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
GREAT TRIP. Loved the cabin.
|L. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
We had a WONDERFUL time. Loved the hot tub on the porch. Was able to watch the snow come down while sitting in the tub. :)