TONTO'S TEE PEE #123View Fullscreen
Tonto's Teepee is a beautiful professionally decorated custom built log cabin with cathedral ceilings, stained glass windows, wooden blinds and hand carvings through out the cabin. It boasts a wonderful fieldstone gas fireplace in the living room. Enjoy a game a chess or checkers on the hand crafted game table. Check out the fireplace in the bath. You can take a whirlpool tub bath along with viewing the stars at night with the overhead sky-light above the whirlpool tub. Enjoy the view from the paddle back chairs on the deck. There is a gas grill and a picnic table on the deck for dining outdoors. The master suite has a king size bed and there is also a queen sleeper in the living room if extra sleeping arrangements are needed. The hot tub is private on a screened in porch. Wi-Fi is available if needed. Close to all the attractions, Tonto's Teepee is truly a Native American experience so book your reservations today.
- Full Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Outlet Shopping
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Winter escape – 2/1/2017
- Cabin was beautiful, view was amazing, can only imagine what it looks like during the summer, quite peaceful, definetly will stay again.
- First Time Cabin Experience – Sheri K. 11/29/2016
- As soon as I walked in, I saw the native American theme and loved it from then until the time we left. It was amazing experience and will definitely come back.
- Vacation – 10/26/2016
- I had a great time. I have never been to the mountains before. It was a nice experience
- TONTO'S TEE PEE – 10/24/2016
- The cabin was amazing ..amazing view from the front deck..great location of cabin .inside cabin was very clean and the employees at Aunt Bug were very knowledgeable of area and the customer service was awesome .. talked to the sweetest lady on the phone and when we got to Aunt Bugs to check in .. the gentleman at the desk that checked us in was very friendly ..I rate this cabin and my Experience with Aunt Bug a 10
- relaxation – Hope M. 8/24/2016
- was a wonderful getaway. nice quiet location close enough to stores and attractions. very clean, nicely stocked. you can even sit on the deck and watch the fireworks at Dollywood.
- January 17, 2016 - January 22, 2016 – Sonya H. 1/24/2016
- We had an AMAZING experience!!! We will definitely be going back to Tonto's Tee Pee!!!
- fabulous – 11/2/2015
- Everything was in perfect working order,cabin was nicer than the pics.
- Only one complaint – Mary D. 8/16/2015
- The Tonto’s property was a very wonderful stay. My only complaint is the main television set in the living did not work. We had to watch the very small television set in the bedroom. I called the office at 4:00pm and spoke to a gentleman who stated he would be right up to look at the T.V. After 2 hours no one arrived so I left to get a bite to eat. When I returned there was a slip from maintenance from 7:30. So this issue was never resolved. When the television set in the living gets fixed Tonto’s Tee Pee will be a perfect stay. Thank you. I hope this helps. I just got home and already planning the vacation for next year…I enjoyed my experience and I definitely will be staying with Aunt Bug’s again!!!!!
- Peaceful, scenic get-away – Susie W. 8/6/2015
- Tonto's Teepee was a fun, well-kept cabin in the mountains. A great deal of detail had obviously gone into decorating this cabin. It was definitely one of the nicer cabins in which we have stayed in the Smokey's.
- One Year Anniversary Celebration – Katelyn S. 7/5/2015
- Warm. Beautiful. Cozy. Relaxing.
- Honeymoon In Smokey Mountians – Hilda P. 4/28/2015
- We stayed in Tonto's Tee Pee. It was a very nice cabin. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. The cabin clean and very nice.
- Tonto's Tee Pee – Heather C. 4/14/2015
- Sweet cabin, beautifully decorated
- awesome stay – Kayla B. 3/25/2015
- Definitely coming back.
- nice getaway – 1/3/2015
- Great location and beautiful property and views. I would have given 5 stars except that one of the reasons we chose this property was a beautiful 2nd gas fireplace next to the Jacuzzi tub in the bedroom, and it was not functioning. Called within an hour of arrival and was told a repairman would be out the next day which would have been fine but he never arrived and I never heard back from the office. That said it was otherwise a perfect getaway and I would return myself.
- Tonto's tee pee. – Eddie P. 8/12/2014
- I would just like to say how wonderful of a time I had with my fiancé.. I couldn't have asked for a better pre-honeymoon vacation. Tonto's tee pee was the perfect romantic getaway we needed.. I was really impressed with the management of auntbugs. They made us feel like we were at home and help with fun activates to do in area like hiking, whitewater rafting, and great places to have dinner... I would highly recommend auntbugs. I can't wait to come back an try some of there other beautiful cabins. Thanks again for our wonderful time and stay.
- romantic vacation – 7/18/2014
- What a nice place to spend a romantic get away! Beautifully decorated in American Indian style...fully functioning house...yet cozy and romantic. Enjoyed the hot tub...large bed...beautiful view...privacy. only a short drive to everything. Well hidden off the beaten path.
- A piece of heaven – 6/3/2014
- Overall, very good experience. The cabin was comfortable, very clean, we truly enjoyed our stay.Hope to visit again!
- Wonderful Romantic Get A Way – 5/23/2014
- We had a lot of fun celebrating our wedding anniversary. We were hoping to see the mountain views from our screened in porch from the hot tub but were unable, trees blocked views. They need to be heavily trimmed other than that it was a nice place. We were hoping to have more privacy as well but all in all it was a great vacation.
- Restful Vacation – David N. 5/9/2014
- Everything worked great, and the cabin was very nice. My wife, and I really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely recommend this cabin to anybody. Would stay there again. Thanks.
- Great Time at Tonto's Tee Pee! – Brian J. 2/27/2014
- Enjoyed our stay in Pigeon Forge at Tonto's TeePee. The app was very helpful throughout our stay and provided us with easy directions and information throughout our stay. The staff was very friendly upon arrival. The cabin was easy to find using the directions provided. The cabin was very clean, neat, and well-maintained. We enjoyed the quiet atmosphere and amenities that the cabin offered! WE look forward to returning and will definitely use Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals when we do!
- A great experience in the smokies. – Irving L. 12/19/2013
- A little hard to find the place at night without proper directions. But abgreat place to stay. The cabin is at a good elevation for first time mountain goers.
- Great – Anesha S. 11/20/2013
- Great getaway
- Tonto 123 – 11/15/2013
- Cabin was in great location. Cleanliness could have been better. There were cobwebs all over inside. Porches were covered in leaves. The cleanliness of the hot tub was questionable at best. Other than that it was a great property.
- Tonto's Tee Pee – 11/11/2013
- Nice cabin and nice size for two. Good location and an easy drive from the Parkway. Watch written directions closely -- short road to cabin looks like a driveway and isn't marked on the map.
- Sexy times ;) – 10/29/2013
- My lady and I loved our vacation experience! We loved the cabin so much we didn't want to leave! Such a great place to be romantic ;)
- Nice cabin – Bradley L. 10/12/2013
- Great cabin – Maryann H. 8/10/2013
- Great cabin centrally located near attractions.
- Great Stay – Adam And Sharon F. 7/18/2013
- This cabin was amazing. loved the view and close to all attractions
- Great couples cabin – Phillip R. 7/17/2013
- This cabin was beautifully designed and furnished. The layout was perfect for a couple, with the jacuzzi tub, in the bedroom and hot tub on the screened-in deck. I just wish the view from the deck was more picturesque, as you were looking at trees. Overall, a great getaway spot.
- awsome – Jennifer M. 7/10/2013
- had a wonderful time. the cabin was absolutely beautiful. would stay again!!! Hopefully better weather next time had lots of rain
- Tonto's TeePee – George S. 6/4/2013
- An enjoyable stay!
- Tee Pee At the Top! – Jonathan S. 5/21/2013
- Quiet, relaxing stay...but, although the cabin was great it was to close to the other cabins in the area. But our neighbors at the time of our stay were quiet.
|Dexter H. - 02/28/2017||5.0|
The cabin was great...but house keeping sucks...i found a big peice of glass in the pullout bed in couch....and when i moved the table it was so dirty like it never been moved before...and inside the table was the same way...i would suggest anyone to bring a grill brush to clean grill with...and the hot tub on the dexk didnt have much hot water in it couldnt even turn on jets....and the chemicals was awafull way way too much burned ur eyes...other then that it was great i would deffently stay again
|Teresa S. - 10/15/2016||5.0|
We loved our stay with y'all. Loved our cabin too. Hope to see y'all next year
|Tracy S. - 10/12/2016||5.0|
Great no problems, awesome expierience , will definitely return soon
|Barbara B. - 08/23/2016||5.0|
Your staff was really friendly and helpful and knowledgeable thanks to all
|Wayne H. - 05/07/2016||5.0|
Everyone was very helpful and friendly in the office. The cabin was nice and quite very relaxing.
|Tiffany B. - 03/08/2016||5.0|
We loved it . The cabin was beautiful. The view was great
|Jessica S. - 10/26/2015||4.0|
The cabin was very nice. My only complaint was there were dirty dishes in the dishwasher when we arrived. So, we had to clean those in order to have coffee mugs.
|Tim S. - 09/07/2015||5.0|
From reservation thru checkout, everything was very simple & smooth
|Elizabeth H. - 08/09/2015||3.0|
Nicely decorated but slightly overpriced and bedding was extremely uncomfortable
|Suzanne W. - 07/22/2015||4.0|
We were very pleased with the cabin - the detail in the decorating was fantastic. Always find the Aunt Bug's rentals to be clean and welcoming. Was sorry to have a deck chair falling apart - am sure previous renters had not notified you. The washer/drier was super. An extremely pleasant week in the Smokies.
|Andrew D. - 07/08/2015||4.0|
Great cabin!! The only problem was the whirlpool bath spit out a bunch of crud when we turned it on. The bath was cleaned, but the tub jets weren't.