SUITE HARMONY #243View Fullscreen
Location: Gatlinburg, TN (Two miles from Downtown Gatlinburg; 1 mile from Grocery Store/Restaurants. Suite Harmony offers 2 king suites making it great for a grown-ups getaway or the whole family! Located just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. You'll appreciate all the space available to relax at this amazing mountain log cabin. The log cabin has beautiful bar entertainment area with a large flat screen TV. So whether you are booking a vacation for fun, entertainment, or rest and Harmony is a fantastic pick! This beautiful two level Gatlinburg log cabin features free wireless internet access, long distance and a spectacular mountain view, which you can enjoy from the private hot tub on your deck! Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby Grocery
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- Close to National Park
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- 42" Plasma TV
- Great Stay – Kenny A. 12/1/2016
- ANGEL WAS AN ANGEL! We got our previous reservation canceled due to maintenance issues and she took care of us! The stay was awesome!
- It was a great get away. The cabin was very clean and beautiful! – Tiffany C. 3/23/2016
- It was awesome
- Suite Harmony – Melissa H. 3/16/2016
- Good time. Location is close to Gattlinburg,very nice. Look forward to next year.
- Nice, cozy, pet friendly cabin! – 10/28/2015
- While the cabin is small, it was very clean and comfortable for 2 couples and 2 small dogs. Being only 5 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg was great. No view from the back deck where the hot tub is, but a pretty view from the front porch. The walls are thin and we could hear all movement throughout the cabin and having to walk through one of the bedrooms to get to the hot tub was a bit awkward. But, we had a great time and would definitely stay here again.
- Labor Day Weekend Stay – James S. 9/10/2015
- The overall experience was as we expected from
Aunt Bugs Cabin rentals. Cabin was very well maintained although there were a couple minor issues. The kitchen sink faucet was leaking and I forgot to tell the maintenance staff about it before we left. The other issue was a light bulb burned out in the upstairs bedroom. These issues I consider very minor as we enjoyed our stay again at one of Aunt Bugs Cabins.
- Tail of the Dragon 2015 – Paul D. 8/20/2015
- the cabin was awesome and the location for us motorcycle people was perfect. We could get through Gatlinburg on the south side and head right to the mountains
- great location, even greater cabin! – Marcella S. 2/6/2015
- We had an amazing time at Suite Harmony. I've always loved Gatlinburg and this time I invited my cousin, her husband, and my brother to come along. Our little family trip could not have gone any better, the cabin was fantastic. My cousins drove all the way from Massachusetts and they just can't wait to come back. The location could not be found via GPS but the directions they gave us at the rental office worked out just fine. We had a supermarket right down the street and we sure used it. We cooked and bbq'ed every night, and played around town every day. I have no complaints, the only thing I'd change is I would have booked a couple extra nights!
- Suite Harmony – Susan D. 11/23/2014
- Check in with Aunt Bug's was a breeze. The pet friendly cabin was spacious, modern, clean, and convenient. The Aunt Bug's app kept us in the know, and it made check out simple. We are repeat repeat Aunt Bug's guests, and we've yet to be anything but absolutely satisfied!
- Great location for Gatlinburg – Dan D. 4/28/2014
- Our family of 4 had a very relaxing stay at Suite Harmony. The tvs, pillows/mattresses and bedding are due for a refresh. The cabin was in good working order. All the downstairs vents had been closed which made the first night chilly in the lower level. After opening the vents, the cabin stayed a comfy temp. The cabin is very close to downtown Gatlinburg. The hot tub and foosball table were great, enjoyed by the kids. Kitchen had all the basic amenities, frig, stove, microwave, blender, toaster, pots/pans and utensils. Ice maker was speedy, good for the daily cooler pack. The cabin also has wi-fi. The driveway is very manageable. The cabin is located on a court with several other cabins, but angled to provide privacy on the deck/hot tub area. Very peaceful setting.
- Great time – 4/19/2014
- Our family had a great time staying at this cabin. Even though there were several cabins next to ours, the balconies overlooking the cliffs were completely private. It's a very nice design.
- Cozy Cabin – 12/19/2013
- My parents and I recently enjoyed an enjoyable stay in Gatlinburg. Carol at the rental center was extremely helpful and the gentleman that checked us in was also accommodating. The main complaint regarding this particular cabin was that the lower level master suite did not have a separate temperature control and it was extremely cold in the lower level. Other than that, it was lovely, great location, cozy and close to everything.
- Great Fall Break – Jayne R. 10/16/2013
- Clean cabin
- Suite Harmony – Lisa T. 10/16/2013
- The cabin was great. Everything we were promised.
- Clean cabin – David A. 10/13/2013
- Very close to gatlinburg and cabin very clean
- Dusty – Kathryn W. 9/22/2013
- Lights and ceiling fans were very DUSTY...kitchen was not very clean, no baking dishes at all. Jetted tubs in bedrooms were very nice as well as hot tub on back deck. Location was good, very quiet and relaxing. We had a great time but cabin could have just been cleaner. Decorative flowers were dusty and dated, get rid of decorations would be better than ones that look dirty.
- Sweet Harmony – George N. 9/9/2013
- Cabin was initially hard to find.... need to follow directions carefully and in daylight.... cabin back deck was excellent with nature and great space.
- Great views - could not ask for more – Roy H. 6/27/2013
- accommodations and service great; thank you for everything. I would recommend Aunt Bug Cabin Rentals to anyone.
be back next year.
- couch was dirty and the pillows were HORRIBLE but over all it was – 3/16/2013
- We had a great time and thank goodness we brought extra pillows
|Doreen G. - 02/23/2017||5.0|
The stay was wonderful. The cabin was clean comfortable and beautiful. Thanks so much!!!
|Jon And Vicki R. - 11/13/2016||5.0|
I have to be honest. We stayed at an Aunt Bugs cabin last year and we were terribly disappointed not only with the cabin, but with the staff's total disregard for our complaints. This year, I inadvertently booked through Aunt Bug's again. But, Aunt Bugs is redeemed. We loved our canin!! It was perfect!! Our only negative comment, and it's really just an FYI fir Aunt Bugs; the gas gril should be cleaned of build up for your guests. We nearly had a bad accident 3 minutes into grilling 😊We will definitely book this cabin again. The pictures do not do it justice.
|Thomas S. - 11/06/2016||5.0|
The cabin was clean and exactly as described online. The staff was helpful and check in was a breeze. We had a great time!
|Joyce G. - 07/26/2016||4.0|
My family and I enjoyed staying at the cabin. The staff was very helpful and kind. The cabin was beautiful and very spacious. We especially loved the jacuzzi hot tub. We would definitely stay here again.
|Andrew C. - 07/23/2016||5.0|
The cabin was exactly as described. Had a great time. Renting from Aunt Bugs was a lot nicer than a hotel with kids and a pet.
|Christopher C. - 07/09/2016||5.0|
Called around and found out you guys were the only place that was pet friendly
|Darin N. - 07/06/2016||5.0|
This is a great cabin with a perfect location! Love the new bar and entertaining area.
|Jean M. - 06/18/2016||5.0|
Great. Cabin was very nice and clean. We loved our stay and would recommend Aunt Bugs.
|Paula W. - 05/31/2016||5.0|
Reservation making was easy, staff was helpful when a change of cabin reservation had to be made. Directions to cabin was more than adequate. Cabin was clean and welcoming. Supplies such as cooking utensils could have been more plentiful. Beds were so noisy.
|Patricia C. - 05/07/2016||5.0|
Beautiful cabin. Great location. Could not ask for better accommodations for the price.