MOUNTAIN MEMORY #711View Fullscreen
This cozy two bedroom, one and a half bath chalet is nestled in Gatlinburg, minutes from the downtown area. If you are a family on a budget this is perfect for you, as you can enjoy all the amenities at a price you can afford. In season you can enjoy the use of the resort pool, or for those cold nights you will enjoy snuggling up beside the fireplace. Take in the beautiful view from the hot tub on your deck, or spend some time relaxing in your heart-shaped jacuzzi. This cabin is pet friendly, so you won't have to leave your 4-legged friend out of the excitement! Register Pets (small house-trained dogs 45 lb or less) for $75 pet fee each at time of booking/arrival. Bring your family to the Smokies and make Mountain Memory you won't soon forget! Price is based on 2 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Cable TV
- Very good! – Nathan R. 2/14/2017
- It was a very nice getaway weekend, the only problem we had was that the master bedroom had a parental lock on the televison, we were unable to watch some of the HBO movies we wanted too. Other than that everything was great!
- Very satisfied – Amber J. 3/18/2016
- I loved it and did not want to come back home will be visiting again
- Great vacation!! – James M. 9/29/2015
- Stayed at Mountain Memories 711 three nights.The cabin was very clean and in good location.The staff went over and beyond to be helpful. Would stay with Aunt Bug's again.
- Good stay – Rick T. 9/15/2015
- Was a last minute booking. Not my first choice, but it was OK for the price.
- Wonderful relaxing place to stay – Matthew R. 8/9/2015
- We really enjoyed our stay. It was very clean and comfortable
- great place – Tonya W. 4/28/2015
- This cabin was very clean. I like the location. It was a few miles out of town but it didnt take to long . Everyone seemed very nice. Only thing in the wright up about this cabin said it had a washer and drier and it did not have those two things. We was needing that. But over all we loved it. The kids hadva great time.
- Well needed privacy – 4/21/2015
- The cabin was great, very clean with great amenities. The only issue we had was the hot tub needs some privacy installed to block the neighboring cabins. Overall though we had a great stay
- Family Spring break 2015 – Sammi W. 4/5/2015
- Perfect getaway for my family. Nice cabin, beautiful veiw, and relatively close to downtown Gatlinburg. We had a great stay.
- Field Trip – 12/14/2014
- It was awesome. Loved the cabin nestled in the woods. A little too far in the woods but it was great.
- Happy – Lynn R. 7/28/2014
- very satisfied with everything except we did not know we needed to bring towels because our cabin had no washer or dryer & we were not told that & it was a long way to go to wash them had we of known we could of brought some from home. It was very clean furniture was nice & in good shape. wish it would of had ceiling fans in the bedroom. Location was beautiful 5
- nice but to fare out – 6/21/2014
- very nice ,had fun , but hard to find the cabin and could not get in the pool
- Good Rental – Robert S. 5/28/2014
- The price and condition were excellent. There was plenty of parking. We enjoyed our stay. My only issue was that we requested additional towels (they only provided four) and they were unable to help us.
- relaxing! – Janet B. 12/15/2013
- We've stayed at several Aunt Bug's cabins, but this one truly met our needs. Had to get the pilot lit on the fireplace, but that was taken care quickly after alerting the office. Our dogs had a great time, too!
- memory – Keith P. 3/5/2013
- Very fun and a new experience hot tub in the snow was awesome the cabin was very clean and people freindly
|Nathan R. - 02/13/2017||5.0|
It was a really nice experience and would definitely recommend it to anyone
|Jackie M. - 10/22/2016||4.0|
We were out most of the time. Would recommend getting the lock fixed to get in. Everytime it took forever and very difficult. We also wish we would have had a King bed. Other than that it had everything we needed. Thank You
|Kenneth P. - 06/09/2016||5.0|
Very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Checked on us perodically during our stay. Would recommend them to everyone.
|Marci D. - 05/25/2016||5.0|
Great place to stay, very clean, reasonably priced and friendly staff. The only downfall was the road to cabin needs to be repaired, trees need to be trimmed to have a better view of mountains and water pressure for shower wasn't very good.
|Amber J. - 03/02/2016||5.0|
I really love the cabin it was so nice quite we really enjoyed ourselves
|James M. - 09/26/2015||5.0|
Great vacation . Cabin was very clean in a good location. Staff was extra nice and helpful. Would stay again.
|Rick T. - 09/14/2015||4.0|
Ok stay for the money, was a last minute booking.
|Robert V. - 06/29/2015||4.0|
Very clean , relaxing loved the hot tub .Location was an experience.
|Allie P. - 06/07/2015||5.0|
Good job all around:) security deposit was a surprise though.
|Charles M. - 04/19/2015||4.0|
We loved the privacy and the cabin was very nice and clean with great features. We will definitely be staying again soon
|Sammi W. - 04/09/2015||4.0|
We had a nice stay. Very affordable, comfortable and convenient.
|J. - 07/16/2014||5.0|
nothing short of excellent.