APPALACHIAN DREAM #277View Fullscreen
Not only is this cabin in a beautiful luxury cabin resort (Bear Creek Crossing), but this cabin has everything a family could ask for in a luxury vacation rental! This Pigeon Forge log cabin is a wonderful 2 bedroom mountain home with gated entry access to indoor/outdoor pools and miniature golf. This Smoky Mountain cabin features large decks and cathedral ceilings with 2 levels of living space, two premium king beds, large hot tub on the back deck, porch swing and rocking chairs. Spacious and beautifully decorated, this luxury cabin is the perfect place for relaxation! Two couples traveling together, yet needing space for a family of 4 will be nicely accommodated in this roomy cabin. Nurture yourself with all the amenities! This cabin has a wraparound deck with rockers, porch swing, picnic table, gas grill, & hot tub!!This cabin has a jacuzzi & hot tub for your pleasure, but it also has a giant loft with pool table & sleepersofa where the kids (or grown-ups) can play! Located in Bear Creek Crossing, this all luxury log home resort offers easy access to the cities of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Come create your own "Appalachian Dream" at this beautiful home! Reserve this Pigeon Forge cabin today! Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. No pets or smoking allowed here.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Mini Golf
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Vacation – Brian M. 9/29/2016
- Wonderful place to stay, it was so relaxing beautiful view from the back deck, I have recommended it to friends and would do it again.
- Appalachian dream cabin was a dream come true – 6/15/2016
- We stayed for 6 nights. We loved the cabin. This being our very first cabin we've ever booked had me nervous bc I didn't know what websites to believe and what not. We're very glad we went with this cabin. We loved this cabin and can't wait to go back. Also this cabin had a very beautiful view.
- Spring Break Mystery Trip – 4/6/2016
- One of the best vacations we have experienced. This trip was a trip planned for the grandchildren from the grandmother. We did not tell them where they were going so the called it our Mystery Trip. Beautiful View of the Mountains. Cabin was clean and accommodations were perfect. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Would recommend to friends and family. Went to Dollywood, Wild Bear Water Park and did some shopping and sight seeing. Plan to stay again.
- Looking Forward to Going Back! – 3/15/2016
- My family and I had a wonderful time. I loved the gated community. Cabins were beautiful. I have 2 minor complaints. The kitchen floor was sticky, dirty when we arrived and the icemaker did not work. Other than that it was perfect!
- Weekend Getaway – Cornisha J. 2/19/2016
- This was our first time in Pigeon Forge Tn. we had a great time very thing was nice and cozy. The only thing we weren't crazy about was the outdated TV's everything else was just perfect and we would definetley rent from this company again in the future
- relaxing n the smokies – Terre C. 11/17/2015
- The house is very clean, nice, good location. The furniture in the living area was uncomfortable. We were gone so much it worked for us ok but really need to think about changing it....
- Awesome Stay! – Sheryl B. 10/21/2015
- We really enjoyed our stay with Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals.Would recommend it to anyone wanting a nice,clean,comfortable stay a little away from downtown but yet still close enough to everything. Will plan on coming back in the future.
- a fun vacation – Linda B. 8/23/2015
- I would definitely rent a cabin again for vacation. We had a wonderful time. We enjoyed watching the sunset it was such a beautiful view and very peaceful setting. It was nice to go and enjoy all the entertainment but then come back to a relaxing atmosphere.
- Appalachian Dream – Larry R. 3/24/2015
- We had a very nice time. Great location, and loved the views.
- Love staying with Aunt Bug! – 6/22/2014
- Have stayed with Aunt Bug's on three different occasions. Always clean and efficient. Everything you need for a great vacation.
- Excellent – Abram E. 11/17/2013
- Relaxing, comfty, and inviting.
- nice place – Harry M. 11/1/2013
- Repeat Customer – 10/6/2013
- Second time we have stayed at this property. Location and view cannot be beat and the price is great!
- First place we will try for next trip. – Amy S. 10/5/2013
- We had a great time. Did something's we have never done in Piegon forge before. Can't wait for next year.
- jackson family vacation – Joquetta J. 8/22/2013
- i enjoy my stay at the cabin.
- Sweet TN Cabin – 7/21/2013
- Check-in and check-out were a breeze. Staff was very friendly. Canin was beautiful! Will definitely stay here again!
- Beautiful stay – 6/10/2013
- It was a beautiful view and a very nice cabin. Even though it has a winding road, it is very nice. The cabin was clean. The staff was very nice at check-in and I would recommend the cabin to anyone. I fell in love with it.
- tennessee dream vacation – 4/25/2013
- cabin was beautiful,loved the mountain views,very roomy and had everything we needed.we would love to stay again. thank you
- Excellent stay! – Samantha J. 4/3/2013
- Next time I take a trip, I will definitely use Aunt Bugs. Everything was taken care of for me, it was a stress-free pain-free experience!
|Tracy B. - 10/10/2016||5.0|
Great cabin! Nice, clean, and fitting. Was everything expected and will return.
|Rachel S. - 06/20/2016||5.0|
Everything was great! Wonderful experience! Will definitely come back again!
|Sharon K. - 06/11/2016||4.0|
Loves the cabin and it was a very beautiful view. Felt like home and we can't wait to come back.
|Marisa M. - 05/26/2016||5.0|
Everything was super homey and comforting. Loved the full kitchen and jacuzzi was an awesome touch after a long day hiking through the mountains. Will definitley stay for a third year in a row next spring!
|Tommy T. - 03/21/2016||5.0|
Cabin was clean and cozy. the only problem that we found was the refrigerator kept freezing our drinks and the ice maker was not making ice. the dryer lint basket was broke. These were all minor details. Husband and I enjoyed our 20th anniversary stay. We are interested in a place for nov 23-nov 27 if you have anything available (we plan on bringing our 2 children)
|Loucrita B. - 11/18/2015||5.0|
I was very happy with stay. The only problem I had was getting lock box for where the key goes to shut and lock back.
|Cecilia C. - 11/08/2015||5.0|
Everything worked as agreed, the staff was friendly and the cabin was like in the pictures. Checking and checkout was easy to do, great vacations!
|Melanie T. - 10/12/2015||5.0|
We had yet another great stay with Aunt Bugs. Beautiful cabin and location. Can't wait to come back next fall!
|Debbie R. - 09/20/2015||4.0|
We enjoyed the cabin very much. We had some very loud neighbors the last few nights but it was ok. Pots and pans had been put away very dirty from the last visitors so we bought our own to use. The cabin was well kept and we enjoyed the view. I thought the person checking us in could have been a bit more friendly. But she may have had a very busy day prior to our arrival. But our overall experience was great. Would like to return and will consider using your company for future rentals. The plants along the road leading to our cabin could have been trimmed it was very tight when you met another car. Hard to keep them from brushing the side of the vehicle. Would be interested in other areas of Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg that you have properties for rent. Definitely won't be back during future Rod Runs. Traffic was terrible. But we learned a lot of back roads for future use. Thank you.
|Jennifer C. - 09/15/2015||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay and the cabin we will be sure to return.
|Victor&mary D. - 12/22/2014||4.0|
Nice time was had by all. My Grandchildren loved the place, especially the hot tub. They are 8 and 9.
|Megan C. - 11/23/2014||4.0|
The cabin was very nice. It could have been cleaned a little better. Aunt Bug's has good customer service and are very accommodating. Will definitely think of them the next time we stay in Tennessee.
|Chuck W. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
The cabin was clean and in great shape. The ladies I spoke with on the phone were very nice and knowledgeable. I will use Aunt Bugs Cabin Rental on my next stay.
|J. - 07/11/2014||5.0|
the cabin was beautiful and we enjoy our self there
|G. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
everything was as described. slightly disappointed in the cleanliness of the porch and grill.
|A. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Love it. I will stay here again