Smoky Mountain Outdoors - White Water Rafting
The Pigeon River, located in the heart of the Smoky Mountains, offers breathtaking scenery and heart-stopping thrills! This magnificent river begins in North Carolina and continues through Tennessee. Experience white water rafting in Tennessee and romp through class 3 to 4 rapids where you'll be assured of an exciting adventure!
White Water Rafting is one of the best attractions our area has to offer! Here are just a few of the many things that make Smoky Mountain Outdoors' White Water Rafting one of the top attractions in the Smokies:
- Trips Go Rain or Shine
- No Experience Necessary
- The most experienced guides on the river
- Longest trip on the Pigeon River (a full 2 hours)
- We do one river and we do it the best!
- We offer affordable family & group rates
- Self bailing, Riken & N.R.S. Rafts (Brand New)