Smoky Mountain Golf Courses
With beautiful rolling hills, lush foliage, and unbeatable weather, there is no better place to tee off and enjoy a couple of hours during your next vacation than at one of the beautiful Smoky Mountain golf courses in the area. Great for all experience levels, players can always find a new challenge waiting for them in the fairway. Not to mention, the best part about these course is they are all just a short drive away from many of the spacious Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg cabins offered by Aunt Bug’s Cabin Rentals.
To begin planning your next golfing adventure, feel free to give one of these incredible Smoky Mountain golf courses a call today. All golf courses are open to the public.
Smoky Mountain Area Golf Courses
- Gatlinburg Country Club
- The oldest country club in the area is the Gatlinburg Country Club, which is actually located next to Dollywood in PIGEON FORGE. (yep. you read that correctly! The Gatlinburg Country Club is located inside the city limits of Pigeon Forge!!) This course is not only beautiful, but it also allows non-members to play and to reserve T-times. 1-423-453-3912 for reservations and information. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance (highly recommended) and cart and green fees range from $41 for Sunday through Thursdays, and $51 for Friday and Saturday. This is of course subject to change, but you can at least get an idea about what you'll need to spend.
- The Eagle's Landing Golf Course
- When you drive in from Interstate 40, and exit at the 407 milemarker, you will notice a golf course on your right as you drive toward the Smoky Mountains. That course is a fairly new one. The Eagle's Landing Golf Course will allow you to reserve green time up to 30 days in advance with a Master Card or Visa, and the peak season (May through October) fees are $39.50 for weekdays, and $46 for weekends. Call 1-423-429-4223 to reserve time.
- Bent Creek Golf Course and Resort
- Located on highway 321 outside of Gatlinburg. It is actually about 8 miles from where you turn left at traffic light #3, so don't think you have missed it. The phone number for reservations is 1-423-436-3947. They are accepting reservations for anytime in this calendar year. The green fees (including cart) are $48 from Sunday through Friday. Saturday is $53.00 and they offer a twilight rate of $27 after 5 pm until dark. (he said as long as you can play...that would depend entirely upon the time of year. For the summer time, this is a great bargain since it is daylight until 9 p.m.)
- River Islands Golf Course
- Phone number 423-933-0100 accepts reservations 30 days in advance. The rates for River Island are as follows (and as always, are subject to change. These we know are current through August 31, 1998.)
Mon - Fri from open until 11 a.m. : $39.00 (tax included)
Mon - Fri from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. (TN residents) : $25 plus tax
Mon - Fri from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. (non-residents): $32 plus tax
Mon - Fri from 5 p.m. until close : $19 plus tax for both residents and non-residents
Sat - Sun open through 11 a.m. : $49 (tax included)
Sat - Sun 11 a.m. through 3 p.m.:$35 plus tax
Sat - Sun 3 p.m. through close : $25 plus tax
- Laurel Valley Golf Course
- Phone 423-448-6690 up to 7 days in advance for a reservation. Greenfees (including carts) are: Monday through Friday $43 per person plus tax Saturday and Sunday: $48.75 plus tax per person.
- In Townsend
- We have a couple of very nice golf courses here as well. Don't forget about them. Townsend isn't quite as busy as the cities of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, so your chances of getting the reservation time that you wanted are great.