WOODHAVEN #1741View Fullscreen
This beautiful mountain rental offers luxury, charm and privacy! If you truly just want to get away to the mountains, this is the right choice! Your kids, friends and family will love the large game room with air hockey, stereo and pool table! Your hot tub is enclosed, which makes it available no matter what the weather conditions! The master suite has a TV, private balcony, and jacuzzi. The kids will love the bunk-bed room. Take a break and spend a quiet evening snuggling up next to the gas fireplace. This 2 bedroom cabin has a large family picnic area and gas grill. Located in Smoky Ridge II, just minutes from Pigeon Forge and Dollywood. Book this relaxing mountain getaway today! Price is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- It's wood heaven – Vikram M. 10/25/2016
- It was nice staying there. We enjoyed our stay and my son loved stay too much.
- Excellent for large families – Depenkumar S. 10/18/2016
- The cabin was clean and well maintained. The couch and bed seemed to be worn. The pool table and other games were in good condition. There were TVs and DVD players in all the bedrooms. Our group of 4 adults and 3 children were able to stay comfortably. Drive to the cabin is steep and can be a challenge in the dark. Would definitely stay again.
- great cabin – 7/30/2016
- This cabin was very clean. It had a very good layout.
- Perfect for our Family! – Catherine G. 4/12/2016
- It was a nice stay! Mostly Secluded, but still close enough to pigeon forge. Cabin had everything we needed for cooking nice meals just like at home.
- Enjoyable time! – 3/29/2016
- we loved it, didnt like the last part of the drive up, we were always worried another car would be coming on the one lane road.. but, its still worth the drive up for the quietness and view.
- A – Ashley W. 3/8/2016
- It was very nice loved the location and we felt right at home it was clean and we'll set up for my family how ever there was no chalk for the pool sticks there is a few things that could be done to make it easier on the renters
- Great Stay! – 10/10/2015
- Comfortable cabin. Kids had room to spread out! Master BR was nice as were decks.
- Grandkids had a Blast!!! – Brenda L. 6/8/2015
- This is the first time I have taken all my grandchildren on a short vacation, and they had a blast, they loved the game room, hot tub, and the theater screen, grandmother and parents very happy even though it rained most of the time we were there, that is why I chose this cabin, because of the theater/game room!!!!
- Lovely, comfortable cabin to vacate or live in. – Thomas H. 11/2/2014
- Everything about this cabin was accurate. It was clean, comfortable, well stocked with basics (actually all you need to bring is food,clothes, & a 4wheel drive vehicle). It was about ten minutes from town so it was the best of both worlds.Beautiful views, comfy hammock & outside seating. Can use the hottub without fear of nosey neighbors looking or getting sick! Needs new poolsticks because the ones there are older and not straight, but still usable. Air hockey, darts, popcorn machine was fun too. Projector was amazing just hard to put movies in dvd player the shelf is too high for short people. Driveway is rutted and your car could drag, we didnt have that worry since we have a large truck. Everything is clean, comfortable, & well maintained.Its affordable for a family on a tight budget (cheaper than 2midpriced rooms with little to do). We will definately stay again!!!
We cant forget Donna, she helped with the reservations and was wonderful!Thank you so much!
- Had a great time! – 7/3/2014
- Woodhaven is in a nice location. Close enough to everything but back enough that you have some space. I think the owners must be in the process of fixing it up as some projects were in progress. The kids enjoyed the game room. The cabin was quite clean though some of the furniture was pretty beat. That was easy to ignore as we were too busy having fun and really enjoyed our stay.
- Baker family vacation – Georgette B. 6/25/2014
- Everything was good except the grills. The gas grill was unusable and the charcoal grill was rusted and broke. Other than that everything was great.
- very nice but could've been cleaner and lots of stuff broken – Robert S. 10/9/2013
- We had a great time the cabin was awesome. But there where lots of things broken in the game room,poolsticks only one that worked,darts where all broke and surround sound messed up and the futon in living ro9m was aweful very worn out but besides that loved the place as well as the kids did also would like to return
- Great Stay – 4/8/2013
- Overall cabin was great. We enjoyed ourselves and had no major complaints. The kids loved the bunk beds and the projection TV and movie options were great. Amenities were very nice for this cabin. Only minor things not working or limited instructions on how to use, but nothing that would make me not return or not recommend this cabin or Aunt Bug's.
|Kenneth S. - 02/26/2017||4.0|
We had an amazing weekend..Thank y'all for being so nice .....
|Lauren R. - 01/16/2017||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay! There were a few things that needed some fixing but that didn't hinder us from having fun! We would definitely book again!
|Depenkumar S. - 10/16/2016||5.0|
The cabin was in excellent condition. We were 2 families with 3 children. Everyone enjoyed the pool game and the hot tub. We left with good memories. Would definitely recommend it for large families.
|Betsy G. - 09/25/2016||5.0|
We were very pleased with Woodhaven cabin. We would recommend this cabin to our friends.
|William R. - 09/06/2016||5.0|
Wonderful cabin in the woods. Plenty of room and nice decor. Hot tub was a big plus after 10 hrs. in Dollywood. Entrance road a little scary.
|Shirley D. - 08/12/2016||4.0|
Cabin was very clean. No issues during our stay, but I'm sure if there was your friendly staff would have been accommodating. Only criticism is that the furniture was somewhat uncomfortable due to age and usage , and kitchen utensils, pots and pans were a hodgepodge of items. Otherwise we loved our stay and would recommend to anyone.
|Maegen S. - 08/01/2016||5.0|
This was my second time staying in an Aunt Bugs cabin. Both experiences were wonderful.
|Ken P. - 05/23/2016||5.0|
First time I have ever rented a cabin and it was great. My wife is ready to rent a cabin again.
|Brittany I. - 03/22/2016||5.0|
The cabin was great! The only suggestion I have would be to change the mattresses on the bunk beds and pull out sofa. The master bed was very comfortable, but the other beds were not so comfortable. Other than that the experience was wonderful and we had a great time!
|Brenda L. - 06/08/2015||5.0|
Easy enough to find, cabin was clean, my grandchildren had loads of fun in game room, overall we loved our visit, have stayed a few times before but in different cabins!!!!!!
|Thomas H. - 11/02/2014||5.0|
Wonderful from beginning to end. Reservations were easy and check out was also. Cabin near everything but still private. Everything clean, comfortable & everything as advertised. Wonderful experience. Your family can stay entertained there at the cabin if you just want a day or week to simply stay in at no extra charge. Thanks Aunt Bugs