RUSTIC ELEGANCE #422View Fullscreen
Location: Gatlinburg, TN Visit Gatlinburg & appreciate fine log cabin craftsmanship with this impressive log home in the Smokies! "Rustic Elegance #422" is a new log cabin home nestled in a private mountain locale with low elevation near the arts and crafts community. It boasts a covered hot tub, master bath with jacuzzi and a pool table! Recent upgrades include WIFI internet service, 30 Game Multicade Arcade game, new carpeting, and a new grill. Enjoy the wraparound porch while sipping in your morning coffee or a cold beverage. You can grill outside or soak in your own covered hot tub. The large pines surround this two story cabin and provide some privacy. Walk into the log cabin and you'll be welcomed by the large spacious great room. This great room includes the living room with vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace, and glass windows. Beyond the living room is the dining area, which leads into the outside deck through the wood sliding doors. The kitchen is very spacious and includes a breakfast kitchen. There is laundry facilities and a bathroom on the main level. Relax in your own King bedroom suite with premium TV here on the main level, also. This beautifully decorated vacation cabin will exceed all of your expectations! Walk up the staircase to the loft and enjoy playing on your own slate pool table! The master suite upstairs has King bed, jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom, TV, and luxury furnishings. This luxury vacation cabin rental is quite spacious for an enjoyable vacation. You'll love the serene setting, professional decor, and amenity package of this newer log cabin. Book this vacation cabin rental today for the perfect vacation! Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Register pet at time of reservation No dogs over 40 pounds.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Decorated for Christmas
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Arcade Game
- A giving experience in such a terrible time for this area. – Tracey R. 12/13/2016
- This was a very difficult time of year for the people of Gatlinburg. The fires aren't even completely out and people are "debating" on coming or not on their getaways. Ours is a yearly outing of 4 just to get away from the hustle and bustle of home. The first thought was to NOT go because people have lost so much and we sure didn't want them to think we only came to see their devastation and loss. The worst part was knowing that people had lost their lives. What pushed this group like many others to go ahead and keep reservations was the fact that we know the people of Gatlinburg have to have our tourism to build back, to get their lives headed in somewhat of a "normal" state. As usual the people of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge were just as pleasant as they could have possibly been. If you didn't see the hustle of people and didn't KNOW what had been going on, and hadn't seen the devastation first hand, you wouldn't have known anything was out of the ordinary. These people are to be commended for pushing through these hard times and accepting people's love and support. We look forward to coming back next year as usual.
- RUSTIC ELEGANCE 244...a special place! – 9/26/2016
- From our first contact with Aunt Buggs we were treated with consideration, patience and professionalism. My conversations with (I believe) Patricia were especially helpful. The check-in office was helpful and patient. Directions to the cabin were accurate 100%. Upon arriving we discovered we had only 1 fork and no kitchen towels, but a phone call to the office got us what we were short on...hand-delivered shortly thereafter. There was a dirty frying pan put away in a cabinet. As others have noted, the drive up into our parking area was a slight challenge, but it got easier every time we drove it. The cabin's setting was ideal--very quiet with only 2 other cabins visible. ONE time I recall hearing a car on the road nearby. Our dog was comfortable outside on his leash when we walked him (only a small area was available). our 2 teen grandsons were easily entertained with the the resources available as well. The cabin was equipped as it should have been...except for the forks/kitchen towels! Air conditioning reaching the second level was unsatisfactory, we learned from the grandsons. We would readily return to Aunt Bugs rentals! (I'm still getting e-mail reminders to sign/return our rental contract!)
- Rustic ellegance – 8/31/2016
- Cabin was awesome. Close enough to Gatlinburg but far away enough for privacy. Loved to quiet road it is on. Cabin was clean & well stocked. Great place to stay!
- Very Relaxing – Darrell Y. 6/6/2016
- it was great. SAD TO LEAVE
- Smoky Mtns. Getaway – Jim L. 5/24/2016
- Spring Break 2016 – 3/21/2016
- The cabin was very clean. Great layout and perfect size for our family of 4. Location was great - minutes from the arts and crafts loop. Steep driveway that our front wheel drive struggled with, but made it. I'd reccommend bringing your favorite non stick pan if you're planning on cooking. BBQ was great.
- Awesome – Dale M. 3/16/2016
- Very nice place. Just wish we could have stayed longer, but we needed a few days to get away and tgis place did just that!!
- Another great weekend! – Timothy H. 12/8/2015
- As always we enjoyed our stay at this cabin. The new owners had it nicely decorated for Christmas and the cabin is well appointed for sure. We have stayed here several times and the only drawback is not getting to use the jet tub in the master bath. We used it last year and enjoyed it but for some reason you can only get about 10 gallons of warm (not hot) water to come out before it gets cold. This was first thing in the morning before any water was used so it must be cut back as we had not used any all day. No big deal and would not let it take away from our experience. Would also be nice to have a better check in system besides having to physically drive over to Pigeon Forge in the bumper to bumper traffic to pick up the key code ..I own rentals myself and have not done this since 2000....of course not a big deal if you do not come in on busy weekends...just inconvenient ...love the Aunt Bugs app and the people at the office are super sweet!
- A great family vacation – Carlton J. 10/9/2015
- We all enjoyed our time at the cabin and in Pigeon Fiorge and Gaylinburg. The cabin was spacious for all of us. The family enjoyed coming in every night and playing pool.
- Great Vacation !! – Steve W. 8/25/2015
- Me and my family could not be any happier with the location and the cabin we stayed in. Rustic Elegance #422 was perfect. Very clean and had very thing we needed.
- Good location – Christina M. 8/20/2015
- Scary driveway. Plenty of room, clean, convenient location.
- Nice Experience – Khurram F. 8/6/2015
- Communication was good
Property was clean and spacious
Overall stay was satisfactory
- Great cabin – Timothy H. 12/9/2014
- Top notch cabin, but cannot understand why you must go to the office in Pigeon Forge to get a key code that can be emailed in you long as you pre-pay and send all paperwork in and give access to credit card info...we went vacation house all over the US and have never had to physically report..but the people in the office are super sweet...just wish you had the option to go straight to cabin like other companies....but Aunt Bugs is a top notch company for sure....just wanted to give honest feedback...
- Lovedv my vacation – Tracy D. 8/18/2014
- It was wonderful. Cabin experience wasv great. Pictures was on point.
- Great Time! – Jesse M. 8/11/2014
- The cabin was great in a quiet location.
- Great Cabin – 7/14/2014
- Rustic elegance is a beautiful cabin close to everything. Not much room for pets to go outside but a fabulous place to stay.
- awesome!! – 7/8/2014
- I loved the cabin easy to find very good setting
- Nice visit – Curt H. 6/4/2014
- The cabin was very nice. We were disappointed that there was not a third bed as we brought our adult children with us. We assumed wrong that there was a pull out sofa bed. The driveway was very steep at the entrance but we were able to navigate it after first try. Loved the location as it was close to everything we had planned to do. We would definitely visit this cabin again.
- wonderful – Sheena W. 5/4/2014
- Really enjoyed the stay didn't have no problems at all.wished the arcade game was working
- Wonderful Cabin – Dolly L. 4/21/2014
- We loved our stay in Rustic Elegance. We absolutely loved the floor plan, and the wrap-around deck of this cabin and the location was very convenient. There wasn't a good potty place for the pooch, but overall was a really nice stay. Thank you !!
- mountain stay – 3/2/2014
- The cabin is very comfortable for two couples. It was clean but requires a good spring cleaning. Burnt light bulbs replaced, ceiling fans repaired, and such. The directions to cabin need to be updated. The security system is deactivated. This said we were pleased with the property and would recommend it to your clients.
- Review Feb 2014 – Heather E. 2/27/2014
- Great cabin!!!!
- Nice stay – Regina P. 12/30/2013
- Our stay was what I expected, the cabin was nice and cozy. Have to say that the kitchen needs some utensils like mashed potato masher and potato peeler.
- nice cabin... – Cynthia S. 12/19/2013
- The cabin was very nice and comfortable. Just a couple of small oversights. .. quite few light bulbs were blown, would be nice to have better in the kitchen and front porch. We got there in the snow with very dim, small light on the porch. Made for some treacherous unloading. Otherwise a nice cabin.
- Rustic Elegance – 11/17/2013
- Very nice cabin and good experience. A couple minor issues to note. Arcade game was not functional. Also, the driveway is relatively steep and has an inconvenient approach angle from the lane. Overall, we enjoyed this clean, well-equipped cabin very much.
- A Home away from Home! – Marya T. 11/1/2013
- Our recent visit to the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area was wonderful..highlight staying at "Rustic Elegance #422". Enjoying the early mornings having coffee by the warm inviting fire and then returning in the evening after each day's outing, again enjoying the home's warm environment, made this visit to the mountains so pleasurable. Recommend this cabin and its rental company highly.
- satisfactory – 8/26/2013
- Definitely would stay again! – 8/7/2013
- We loved it! The cabin was exactly as pictured on the website. It's on a quiet street, yet conveniently located to all the attractions. The only issue that came up for us was that there was not a pull-out bed as stated on the description. We did find air mattresses in one of the closets though, so problem solved. Our teenage boy and preteen girl were happy with that. Check-in and check-out were a breeze. We would definitely stay again.
- Family Fun in the Smoky Mountains – 7/21/2013
- This cabin was perfect for our family get a way. Great location close to downtown but still felt that mountain feel.
- Our vacation – Deborah H. 7/14/2013
- Our overall stay was wonderful. Many amenities included in the cabin. We loved the location, being close to all our activities such as fishing and horseback riding down the road. The only issue we had was with the wifi not working well. We also had an issue with Dish satellite. But Aunt Bugs was Very helpful and accommodating, even down to the owner of the cabin calling me. Overall we will definitely come back and stay longer. Thank you Aunt Bugs for a wonderful vacation!
- Rustic Elagance Cabin Rental – Debby D. 6/24/2013
- This is our 2nd vacation in Gatlinburg. We had pre rented a beautiful cabin in Pigeon Forge but it was caught in the fire and burned. (Same company) this was the 2nd cabin we chose. Very nice. We enjoyed our stay! One issue was the downstairs faucet for the tub did not work. Called and maintainance was to come and fix. We locked our dogs up that whole day but did not get fixed. They were supposed to call us but never did. We did not call back because we didn't want to lock up the dogs again. We all just used the upstairs shower. Other than that, we had a wonderful vacation. The Downs'
- Peaceful – 6/6/2013
- Wonderful stay in beautiful cabin. Peaceful relaxed atmosphere without issues. Just what I needed.
- Completely Relaxing and Luxurious! – Allen S. 5/5/2013
- Totally awesome from start to finish! Can't wait to visit again! Highly recommend Aunt Bug's!
- Excellent Rental – William D. 4/24/2013
- We had the best time and will stay again.
- The Home Place - Rustic Elegance – Connie E. 4/4/2013
- Our stay at Rustic Elegance was wonderful. It was such a homey cozy place. The gas log fireplace was so inviting while we watched the snowflakes falling on the hillside and trees. Definitely did not want to leave this place. Very spacious with up-to-date decor, comfortable beds and everything we needed in the kitchen! Our home away from home!!!
- 3/25/13 – James R. 3/27/2013
- Excellent! We'll be back!
|Tracey R. - 12/12/2016||5.0|
the staff is always on top of their jobs. The stay was wonderful as usual. We look forward to coming again next year.
|Hope H. - 10/06/2016||5.0|
Very well the service at the office was great. Definitely would stay with Aunt bug's again.
|Stephanie P. - 09/01/2016||5.0|
Wonderful! We had a great stay. Just what we wanted.
|Lynda P. - 08/29/2016||5.0|
Excellent check in & check out. Great cabin. Close to Gatlinburg but far enough out for privacy. Located on quiet road. Near the Arts & Craft community. Loved our cabin.
|Christi K. - 04/08/2016||4.0|
Beautiful cabin and easy check-in. The mobile app needsa little work.
|Dianne K. - 03/21/2016||5.0|
Very easy to view cabins on line and book over the phone. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good value pricing.
|Sherri K. - 04/01/2015||5.0|
Clean and well furnished cabin with lots of amenities. We would stay in the Rustic Elegance cabin again!
|Rebecca C. - 03/23/2015||5.0|
Cabin was great!! Kitchen was fully stocked. Would definetly go back.
|Jesse Meguire . - 08/21/2014||4.0|
The cabin was beautiful and in a great location. The deck was in need of repair and the appliances were in need of a good cleaning.
|D. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
Great! We had a wonderful time and everyone was so kind. Thank you!
|D. - 07/08/2014||4.0|
Clean cabin & friendly staff. Great location of cabin and easy check in. Overall very nice :)
|M. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Excellent! Cabin was in great shape.