SWEET MOUNTAIN LAUREL #403View Fullscreen
This four bedroom vacation cabin has everything a family, visiting Dollywood & Pigeon Forge, could desire! Sweet Mountain Laurel has four King beds, indoor pool access, and close proximity to Dollywood (just 1 mile away). You'll love the location of this Hidden Springs Resort Cabin. The indoor pool is professionally maintained & temperature controlled for year-round use! It is a short walk away from the cabin, so the kids can walk to the pool day or night! This cabin is perfect for those families wanting to visit the outlet shops, Dollywood, & Splash Country while they're in Pigeon Forge! Your family will love the game room with slate pool table. Sit & relax in your premium hot tub outside on the back deck. The master bedroom on the main level offers its own jacuzzi jetted bath tub, as well. This Pigeon Forge cabin has a park-style grill so you can BBQ those fantastic family meals. The kitchen is fully-stocked and the laundry facilities are available too. Enjoy the games on your Big Screen TV. This log cabin is beautifully decorated & offers log bed frames so you get that authentic Smoky Mountain cabin experience. Reserve Sweet Mountain Laurel today for your wonderful vacation getaway. Price is up to 8 adults. Each additional person is just $12.50 nightly (kids under 12 are free). Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes – Janice S. 12/23/2016
Great place to stay. Loved the location and cabin. James was most helpful with the rental experience.
- Thanksgiving Week stay – 12/15/2016
- Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, whole family (12) for Thanksgiving week. Beautiful cabin, well stocked with cookware, bakeware, silverware, etc. Plenty of sleeping room, games for children, pool table, hot tub. Close to everything in Pigeon Forge. If I had to say one negative thing, it would be the occasional sewer smell from the treatment plant that was near. Even with that, I would go back and stay again.
- wonderfult stay – 11/16/2016
- excellent staff in office. cabin was great
- Family weekend get away – 11/8/2016
- Our cabin was clean, had everything we needed...short drive to restautants and shopping...would stay again
- CAry, NC – 8/26/2016
- Good location, good cabin facilities
- Best Trip ever!!!! – Kristen P. 7/28/2016
- We really enjoyed ourselves and will be back soon!!!
- Great Vacation! – 7/17/2016
- The cabin was perfect for our family reunion.
- Family Vacation – Tamisha D. 6/23/2016
- My family loved the cabin. There was plenty of space, it was stocked with everything we needed and it was clean.
- Great time – Steven T. 5/3/2016
- Very clean. Wonderful cabin. Great location
- Very nice people at the office excellent cabin with super locatio – James N. 4/6/2016
- Had the best vacation ever and all the locations was super and was well taken care of
- awesome – Armando S. 3/29/2016
- Sweet Laurel was great, honestly it was better then I expected. Spacious, nicely decorated, and inviting. The rooms were defiantly big enough and we had plenty of room for the 7 adults, 4 kids on our trip.
- Friends Getaway – 11/24/2015
- Great fun for a group of 8 close friends. Property was perfect size! House was clean and five minutes from everything!
- Wonderful place to stay – 9/8/2015
- Plan on coming back. – Chris M. 7/22/2015
- I would highly recommend this location and property. We were very pleased with the customer service and our overall experience. Very close to the downtown activities and attractions.
- Love the cabin the view was lovely. Nice cozy and quite – Verndell C. 6/17/2015
- The trip was lovely the stay was great I would love to go back
- Pigeon Forge Family Reunion – 4/22/2015
- Sweet Mtn Laurel in Hidden Springs Resort was a great location for our annual family reunion. We were only a few minutes from Dollywood as well as Parrot Mountain. Downtown Pigeon Forge as well as Gatlinburg were easy drives from the cabin. I would recommend this property for your visit to this area!
- Home away from home. – Alversa P S. 4/1/2015
- It was a breathtaking view and a beautiful home. We had a wonderful time. Thank you.
- Perfect Getaway! – Alissa J. 1/4/2015
- The cabin was the perfect getaway with all of the beautiful views and balconies. We had plenty of room for everyone. The location of the cabin was so close to everything. You can't get any closer to Dollywood or entertainment and dinners.
- TENESEE CHRISTMAS GETAWAY – Tim W. 12/16/2014
- NICE FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE
- Paradise – Mike B. 11/18/2014
- We met the property management staff in Pigeon Forge on our check in day. They went out of their way to provide us with needed information. They were very friendly and treated us as family. The cabin we stayed at was more than we expected, it was very clean and well maintained located in a gated community. It provided all the comfronts of home. Nothing extra was needed. The location was just outside the main streets (close to dining and shops, but away from the noise). It was really a touch of Paradise. We hated to leave but are Excited to return.
- Great Family Vacation – Michael C. 11/4/2014
- The cabin was great for our family vacation. We had plenty of room for everyone and it was very clean. The pool table and hot tub were wonderful to use. Sitting on the rocking chairs on the deck was very peaceful. The entire experience was excellent. Hoping to start a family tradition of vacationing in one of these cabins every year.
- best vacation by far – Jennifer P. 8/6/2014
- The cabin was even more beautiful in person than on the website. I could not have asked for a better place to stay. The kids loved it too.
- Vacation – Joseph S. 7/29/2014
- Location was great under furniture upstairs food under loveseat and couch.Overall very well satisfied.
- Lovely family time – Alexandria M. 1/10/2014
- Our family and friends visiting outside the country had a lovely time. We are already planning to make a reservation as of July for Christmas time again with a new family that wants to jump on board. I can't wait.
- Loved our vacation – Dawn D. 12/25/2013
- great location for a family Christmas get-together..Hope to make it an annual Christmas Event!!
- sweeeeeet mt laurel – 12/18/2013
- GORGEOUS cabin. just needs better heating downstairs. could use a yearly mt of paint touchups & etc. But this is a rental, not a home. We absolutely loved the view looking out. Awesome fireplace. We have several yearly lease rental properties ourselves. GREAT!!!!!!!!! Downstairs bathrooms r small is the only negative thing. We have been traveling to Gatlinburg for over 20 years the weekend or 2 before Christmas & all this is the best acomadations we'd had. We have had bigger cabins. This cabin was just SWEEEEEEEET.
- Family fun – Stephanie A. 11/19/2013
- Break-a-way from the Race – Katina L. 10/25/2013
- I realy enjoyed the cabine and all the special attention that was placed on making this a great family vaction for me and my family. Each room in the cabin had a great theme to it and the rooms were decorated with one of the kind items. I loved all the arts and craft decorations. The staff was very attentive and all problems were resolved within the same day.
- Stayed with 12 family members and had a great time – Michael D. 9/27/2013
- Cabin was great, in a good location. Hot was good and the beds were very comfortable. The cabin was fun for all and the children didn't want to leave. Really enjoyed the pool. Will rent another cabin from you the next trip we make to Pigeon Forge, probably next spring. I think everybody's favorite was the back deck where the hot tub is. We spent most of our time at the cabin on the back porch (great).
- HOME away from HOME – 9/18/2013
- This is our 5th stay at Sweet Mtn Laurel #403...perfect for our family getaway!
- Best vacation ever ! – Kimberly B. 6/13/2013
- We have stayed at three different places on our vacations and this was by far the best , loved the cabin it was beautiful , the location was wonderful just mins from the main drag , thank you aunt bugs , we will be back soon :)
|Janice S. - 12/23/2016||5.0|
James was great with the rental experience. The cabin was very nice....only problem was the sofa was not in great shape and there was an outside water leak that needed attention. Great location and very satisfied with cabin being pet friendly. We do not travel without our Rosie and sometimes it is hard to find a really nice place that is also pet friendly.
|Jimmie B. - 11/15/2016||5.0|
office personnel were great, friendly and professional. The cabin was excellent
|Guy B. - 10/30/2016||4.0|
The cabin was very nice. The only problem I had was the entry gate. I was not told about pushing the red button. The button was hidden by fall decor. The staff at the office was very nice.
|Howard B. - 08/25/2016||4.0|
Fine, cabin was spacious. An 11:00 checkout would have been more convenient
|William B. - 06/20/2016||5.0|
The Location of the Cabin was convenient to all activities. The cabin was very nice.
|James N. - 03/20/2016||5.0|
Everybody was real helpful and the cabin was great and not to far out