LOVE & LAUGHS #11View Fullscreen
LOCATION: Gatlinburg, Tennessee (Just 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg/ East off US321 This group-friendly, private log-sided cabin lodge is very inviting and is great for any retreat or vacation! Thiis massive 3 level log chalet has 2 large decks! With conference seating for 20, this log cabin lodge is ideal for family reunions, church groups and Corporate retreats! LOVE and LAUGHS (Formerly Moose Lodge) sits on an amazing mountain/hillside lot with plenty of parking, just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg! You will have plenty to keep you entertained with the air hockey, foosball and pool table. Take a dip in the resort pool or relax in your own oversized hot tub! This beautiful lodge is the perfect location for your Gatlinburg getaway! Grill-out on your park-style grills outside. Bring your charcoal, tin foil & food to grill for a wonderful family meal! This log cabin has an amazing layout with extra large bedrooms that are more spacious than other 7 bedrooms in its class. The main level has a large living area with leather furnishings, seasonal fireplace, and large Moosehead qualifying this as a true Smoky Mountain Lodge. The dining area has an oversized dining table for your family's meals. The large kitchen is fully-equiped & comes with plenty of silverware, plates, & glasses. There are two main level bedrooms that include two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The upstairs has three large bedrooms and two bathrooms. The downstairs has a laundry facility, two bedrooms, and one more bathroom! You'll love the large gameroom fully equipped with slate pool table, foosball, & air hockey. There will be lots of friendly competition, laughs, and fun during your stay here in the Fun & Laughs gameroom! There is also an extra living room lounge down in the basement, so different groups can enjoy their own living room, privacy, or TV programs in each of this lodge's two lounge areas.This log cabin lodge is private with excellent proximity to Downtown Gatlinburg. Not your average cabin, this cabin has no close neighbors and gives you that mountain feel, while being just 3-4 miles to Downtown Gatlinburg. Rate is based on 14 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Enjoy internet access to check your social media or business emails! Just bring your laptop. This Premium Luxury Log Cabin has a State of the Art Surveillance & Security System for your safety! You will have a most memorable vacation getaway to the Smokies at Love & Laughs Lodge. A great location for any family reunion, corporate retreat, or vacation getaway amongst friends!!! Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby Grocery
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Great cabin! – Michael C. 3/9/2017
- Great cabin! Plenty of room for our group of seven.
- WOUNDER FULL – Bed P. 2/17/2016
- very nice stay
- Thanksgiving Blessings! – Nadiyah S. 12/2/2015
- The drive up was exhilarating! After reaching the summit we all bound out the car with a big whooping scream happy that we were at our location before midnight! The cabin was beautiful! All was in order save the stove and downstairs bathtub. We made it into the rental office just before closing and had sent the necessary information via email in case we were late. All staff was pleasant except for the irritated male staff who made us repeat what we had already sent. Each time we called we were greeted with a cheerful staff who took care of our needs. The only complaint from family was with the wifi and I did not call to remedy that since I wanted us to concentrate on each other rather than the Internet. I am overall very pleased with everything and our stay with Aunt Bugs. I will definitely check for your cabins next time we are in Gatlinburg.
- MCHS cheerleaders – Ann T. 3/10/2015
- We had a great time. We had a group of high school cheerleaders. They had plenty of room. They enjoyed the pool table and hot tub the most. The cabin was very clean.
- Smokies – Patty S. 11/4/2013
- The sofas were worn out and uncomfortable. Ground floor was somewhat cold (uneven airconditioning). Everything else was perfect.
- PALMER FAMILY – Jeremiah P. 8/18/2013
- WE HAD AN ENJOYABLE TIME!
- My Stay – Kenneth S. 8/15/2013
- Great time with Aunt Bug's as always
- A Great Time – Terri S. 8/7/2013
- We had a great time. The cabin suited our needs beautifully. It was close to town yet far enough out to provide respite. The towels and sheets were fresh and clean.
- Review of Love & Laughs #11 – Earl B. 7/3/2013
- Cabin was very nice and perfect for our long weekend family retreat. However, cabin had not been vacuumed very well as several of us stepped on "dirt" on floor in various areas. The broom & dustpan was left near the front door with dirt behind the pan that had not been gotten up. All garbage cans were full and we had to lay garbage bags on top of cans which prevented the enclosure not locking properly. Unfortunately animals got into the garbage on Sunday and we had to clean it up on Sunday evening.
Overall our family time together was a 5+, and the cabin was perfect for our needs, but cabin preparation for our weekend trip left a lot to be desired. We were disappointed in cabin preparation for our trip and not the cabin itself.
- Hot tub – 5/5/2013
- Need to install new hot tub. The rest of the house was great. Would recommend this property to a friend.
- Love and Laughs – James O. 3/19/2013
- Excellent cabin.
- Bless beyond measure. – Adell J. 2/20/2013
- We had such a wonderful time in the Lord, God move, heal, deliver, restore, rebirth and regenerate marriage.
- A Great Family Getaway Time – Vonda G. 2/19/2013
- The entire process of renting and staying with Aunt Bugs rentals is so user friendly. The cabin was excellent and provided much entertainment for our children. I love staying in Aunt Bugs cabins and look forward to next time
|Michael C. - 03/09/2017||4.0|
Cabin was great, with plenty of room. Loved the game room and hot tub.
|Nadad J. - 04/17/2016||5.0|
The cabin was very clean and the stay was excellent
|Paula P. - 03/20/2016||4.0|
Very friendly customer service and our stay was great. We will definitely stay again in the future!
|Michelle H. - 09/25/2014||5.0|
We all enjoyed our time there, and I have been discussing with my family about coming back! The staff was/is great. We had and issue with the cable not working, but they sent maintenance out with no problem. Overall, great service!