BUCK NAKED LODGE #327View Fullscreen
Location: Luxurious Settler's Ridge, located in gated community between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, TN You will absolutely love this premium lodge located in beautiful Settler's Ridge Resort in the Smokies. Not only are the views stunning, but this cabin is extremely spacious and luxurious from top to bottom! You'll get the vacation of a lifetime here at one of the finest log cabins in the Smokies. Check out the old timey wash tub in the main master suite! This cabin is loaded with extras. Relax on the deck & enjoy the out of this world views of the highest mountain in the Eastern Mount LeConte! If you can pull yourself away from the view, Buck Naked features leather & log furnishings, 3 jacuzzi tubs,a big red heart shaped tub, two stack stone gas fireplaces, a hot tub on the deck and 3 master suites! Each bedroom has its own private bathroom & king log bed. The large game area with pool table, custom built bar & 2 sleeper sofas features a high-top bar table for late night card games! This Buck has left no stone unturned in his quest to provide you the most incredible cabin in the Smokies. Get BUCK NAKED for your next getaway! Rate is based on 6 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Swimming pool available during Summer Season! No pets or smoking allowed.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- Not to bad!! – 11/29/2016
- Very nice place up in the mountains, if you like do drive away from town and don't come down for couple days this is the palace to go. I was little worried from the comments about this cabin, but I took the chance and it was good. One thing I didn't like was the upstairs bedroom/loft (no privacy and you'll get woken up by the sun very early)
- Awesome – Eric R. 9/6/2016
- Place was gorgeous. Beautiful views, Very secluded and peaceful.
- Excellent Vacation – Joan F. 6/2/2016
- We had a very good time at this cabin. Nice view. Good location. No too far from Pigeon or Gatlinburg. We love the layout of the cabin. Three big rooms and baths..... It's clean. Just one thing, grill too small.
- Awesome view, awesome cabin! – Christina C. 4/27/2016
- This was the best trip ever. The cabin was exactly what we wanted and the views were simply stunning! My husband and I took our 3 children & parents in the fall. The shooting stars were incredible & crystal clear at night & were simply amazing to snuggle up to someone and watch. We didn't have any issues at all with anything and the layout of the cabin gives the perfect amount of privacy and space to all the guests. We also were fortunate to have a bear friend that showed up along our cabin every morning and every was his routine, and we were beyond excited to see that! More than worth the much so that we are going back this weekend to the same cabin for the second time in less than a year. This time with adult friends! So geeked!
- Ewing Group – Brenda E. 11/12/2015
- The property description was very accurate, the cabin layout was awesome especially if traveling with 3 couples and the King suites. The only suggestion that our group had is that cable be added to the TV in the game room. We will be back next year.
- Rest Time – Gail R. 4/21/2015
- Very good. We had a great time,
- Review of Buck Naked Lodge – Nan C. 4/10/2015
- The cabin is awesome, the decorations were really over the top. The maintenance people were friendly, quick, and helpful. we would definitely rent this cabin again. Being very familiar with condo rentals, I can say that the few problems that we had were more housekeeping issues than owner issues. Sometimes your rental can live and die by the housekeeping provided when the owner is not around. That being said, there were at least 6 light bulbs burned out--that we would have been happy to replace, had we found any spares in the condo--, the bannister to upstairs was wobbly--which maintenance fixed quickly, there was no working can opener. I feel that at least the 1st 2 problems should have been caught by housekeeping, so I can't fault the owners. Unlike most renters I did not ask to be 'comped"---stuff happens, and people are human. Would be happy to rent it again!
- great getaway – Jackie & Sonja P. 8/12/2014
- It was great our family had a wonderful time we look forward to our next year visit hope you'll have a special going on, on our next trip.
- Buck Naked Getaway – Michael F. 7/16/2014
- My family and I enjoy the cabin. I will highly recommend to my family and friends
- Living buck naked – Madeline H. 7/3/2014
- Short stay at a beautiful cabin, one of the suites had mold above the garden tub
- Had a great time – Catherine V. 6/11/2014
- I could have sworn that this rental was supposed to have wireless internet access, but there was non. The cabin has some spots where boring wasps are damaging the house and when sitting on the deck there was sawdust coming down on you from where they were 'drilling' Over all it was very nice and quiet.
- buck naked review – April N. 2/5/2014
- Overall great!
- Review – Maria R. 10/7/2013
- Great stayed. location not the great but nice.
- Our Vacation – Cheryl M. 7/22/2013
- We had an amazing time an would like to start doing this every year!!
|Johnny T. - 12/12/2016||4.0|
Very good place to stay. Customer service was awesome. Awesome.
|Justine H. - 08/17/2016||5.0|
We had an absolutely amazing time. The cabin and views were more than we could of dreamed of. We definitely plan to make this trip again. It was worth the drive and every penny. The people that booked our cabin and checked us in were so nice as well.
|Danny B. - 03/29/2016||5.0|
The stay was pleasant. The cabin was beautiful. The view was amazing. Conveniently located nearGalinburg.
|Joseph J. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
10x better than what was expected. Makes you want to return.
|Evelyn D. - 01/09/2016||5.0|
The office staff made everything very smooth! We were totally blown away how adorable Buck Naked was. The view was beautiful. The charm was every where in the cabin. Just lovely! I don't want to complain because we loved it but if the cabin was mine I would want to know. It really needs some serious dusting. Needs some light bulbs. The windows were so dirty you couldn't see out of them except the doors to the deck. I'm sure the owner is paying dearly for the housekeeping. They are not getting their money's worth. But again we loved the cabin and had a blast.
|Hannah O. - 01/04/2016||5.0|
My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed out stay. Everything was ready to just relax as soon as we arrived. Even the jacuzzi outside was hot and ready to go! We were so impressed, we think we're going to make renting a cabin an annual tradition. And I don't see any reason why we wouldn't rent from you guys!
|Brenda E. - 10/27/2015||5.0|
The service at check in was excellent.
|M. - 07/17/2014||5.0|
Thanks to employees like Jenny everything was very smooth from check-in to checkout. Cabin was wonderful. Im family enjoyed it. We're already think about our next trip
|C. - 07/09/2014||5.0|
`The accommodations were wonderful.The place was very clean.The staff were very helpful.