CITY BEAR #212View Fullscreen
A two bedroom, two level cabin that sleeps 8 nestled on the mountaintop ridge line between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. City Bear is loaded with exceptional amenities for the perfect family getaway. Enjoy the view of the beautiful Pigeon Forge strip from the back at night as the city lights shine. While on the back deck enjoy the luxurious hot tub and take in the stars. City Bear is conveniently located near Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Dollywood Theme park. Play a game of pool, foosball, air hockey or enjoy the full size Pac Man and Galaga arcade games. Relax in front of one of three fireplaces with a fresh cappuccino or soak in the heart shaped Jacuzzi tub. Whatever your taste you're sure to enjoy your stay in City Bear. Whether it’s the stress of everyday life or the just the innate desire to be one with nature, the seclusion and the beauty of the City Bear Cabin will rejuvenate your body, soul and mind. Wake up in the morning and step out onto the back deck, which is located right off of the master bedroom. As you sit on the back deck swing listening to the birds singing to you, you notice that you can see at least seven mountain ranges, the furthest of which is over 40 miles away. Your choices of activities for the day are many, but you are not far from any of them, because City Bear is located directly between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge atop a beautiful Smokey Mountain ridge line. You are only minutes from Dollywood or the many musical and variety shows in beautiful downtown Pigeon forge, Then again, if you want to go to the Gatlinburg Aquarium or the many shops and activities of downtown Gatlinburg, you are minutes away once you leave the serene confines of your mountain top retreat. City Bear’s mountain air will heighten your senses and make you forget about headlines and deadlines. Sitting in the hot tub on the back deck is not the only place to enjoy the breath taking views. The loft of the cabin hosts an impressive game room complete with a wall of windows that has a panoramic view second to none. The game room also has a regulation pool table, foosball table, air hockey and a full size Pac-Man and Galaga real arcade machine with 24 authentic classic arcade games. Come and enjoy City Bear. You will not want to leave!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Arcade Game
- Beautiful view, amazing cabin! – Brian K. 10/6/2016
- My husband, boys and another 3 person family stayed in this cabin. First let me say that it is beautiful! The drive getting to the cabin is amazing and pulling up to see the cabin we stayed in was breath taking. It had 2 bedrooms, 2 fireplaces, a jacuzzi tub and a hot tub. The upstairs was a chore to get suitcases up the spiral staircase...you won’t care how hard it was to get the suitcases up there, it is all worth it!!! Oh my Lord, it is beautiful...windows all around, with wood finishes capturing the entire cabin. I couldn't have asked for a better view at that moment! During the day, you could wake up to the sight of outdoor beauty for miles. At night you could see the city lights of Pigeon Forge and also the outline of the forest walls and mountains. We were super happy with the staff at Aunt Bug’s Cabin Rentals and we were extremely happy with the cabin we chose.The cabin was very clean and was stocked with all we needed for our stay. Some minor fixes with the games, in my humble opinion, would make this cabin perfect! I would suggest this cabin to anyone looking! Great vacation!
- Peaceful retreat – Cherilynn S. 9/12/2016
- What a beautiful view. Great accommodations. We would stay here again!!!
- Perfect cabin for family getaway – Nicholas B. 8/14/2016
- Rented the cabin from Aunt Bug's for 6 days/5 nights, & we couldn't have been happier. Customer service was great & helpful. Cabin was nice, clean, & had a great view of Pigeon Forge. Plenty of room for a family of 5 or more. Kids loved the upstairs game room as well. Highly recommend for any family!
- Aunt Bugs is wonderful... – Lauren S. 7/30/2016
- I've used Aunt Bugs three times now & have never been disappointed.
- A Great Cabin in a Great Location – 7/15/2016
- City Bear #212 is in an amazing location, convenient for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and the Park. The sunsets and Dollywood fireworks out the back balcony were amazing every night. The game room upstairs was great for the kids. The entire cabin could use a good cleaning for cob webs in the corners, etc. and the hot tub water could use more chlorine, but neither of these greatly dissatisfied me. I would definitely stay at this cabin again.
- WONDERFUL Christmas vacation 2015 – Paula W. 1/2/2016
- Everything was GREAT!!
- Smoky Mountain Thanksgiving – 11/30/2015
- The cabin was lovely and the views were great! The location was convenient to the National Park for our hiking and fly fishing excursions. The cabin game room made for fun evenings.
A few cautions: The road to the cabin is VERY steep. Some of our family were not comfortable driving these hills (especially at night).
The second bedroom is open to the game room. The kitchen needs a little maintenance.
- City Bear – Rich K. 11/17/2015
- Great experience, friendly staff, cabin was clean, great view, games all worked and we enjoyed the stay.
- Great Location – 10/26/2015
- This cabin was in a great location for both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Close enough to make going into town easy but still in a private location. There was only one other cabin within viewing distance.
The views from this cabin are amazing. It was nice to enjoy while in the hot tub or in the rocker out back.
There could be some better seating in general and the bathrooms, while generally clean, had some mold on the curtains and the shower heads were crusty.
The game room upstairs was a great hit with the whole family.
I also liked the Aunt Bugs App, however the checkout feature did not work.
Overall a very pleasant stay. We even saw a bear one afternoon in front of the cabin! Would definitely come back again.
- Great Vaction – 7/28/2015
- Great cabin with a great view, loved the location for ease at getting to all the attractions.
- City Bear 212 – 5/27/2015
- The rental was very nice and clean. They need a new couch and better seating in general. No chairs up stairs except to stools. With those updates the location would be perfect!
- CITY BEAR STAY – 5/4/2014
- We were very happy with everything except that the hot tub heater did not work properly, so we were not able to use it very much. We had the heater set to 104(the highest that it goes) and had it covered all day, but it would only get between 90-96 degrees, and since the air was chilly, it did not feel very warm. When I made them aware of the problem, I was hoping to receive a little bit of a discount for not being able to utilize the hot tub, but nothing was offered. Other than that, everything was great.
|Blaine B. - 10/18/2016||5.0|
The cabin and service was great. upstairs tv has problems working. Amenities and location was great.
|Brian E. - 10/15/2016||5.0|
I really like how they don't bother you until you need them,my hot tub stopped they sent repair man right away.
|Joel G. - 09/26/2016||5.0|
CityBear Cabin is excellent! It is so convenient to everything in Gatlinburg AND Pigeon Forge! The views are great and the cabin is so beautiful and comfortable! We will definitely be back!
|Brian K. - 09/19/2016||5.0|
Overall, very pleased with our visit. Great communication from start to end. Everyone we met were very pleasant. The cabin was as described on the web site. Highly recommended and we will be back for yearly visits. More towards Autumn.
|Cherilynn S. - 09/11/2016||5.0|
Love the cabin. What a gorgeous view. Would stay here again.
|Nicholas B. - 08/13/2016||5.0|
Customer service was great! Cabin was just as described & very nice. Peaceful. Great view.
|Travis H. - 07/03/2016||5.0|
Cleaner than anticipated. Appliances slightly below par. Will be back!!
|Amy H. - 06/01/2016||5.0|
Everything was great. We arrived late, but late check-in procedures were easy, and check-out with the mobile app was super convenient! The cabin was everything we thought it would be. We enjoyed every minute of our vacation, and wouldn't hesitate to use Aunt Bug's again.
|Cheryl L. - 11/29/2015||4.0|
The check-in process was smooth and friendly. The rental was as advertised. The call in check-out worked well for us.
|Daniel P. - 07/06/2015||5.0|
Everything about our trip was easy, from the quick check-in, to the easy check-out with the mobile app. The cabin was exactly as it was described. Very clean and convenient to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Loved every minute of it!
|Loreen N. - 10/20/2014||5.0|
Great cabin! Very clean and we enjoyed the location.