BEAR CREEK 231View Fullscreen
Location: Birds Creek Resort just 7 miles East of Pigeon Forge, TN This Beautiful 2 story log cabin has all the amenities you could ask for in the Smoky Mountains! Relax inside as you watch one of the three TVs, or play a game of pool or air hockey (the Kids will love this!). If you fancy the outdoors, sit in one of the rockers. This vacation cabin rental features 2 bedrooms and bathrooms on the main level and an upstairs gameroom for your entertainment. Grill out or prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen! Located Southeast of Dollywood off Birds Creek Road. This amazing cabin sits between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg about 6 miles from each town. You'll love the serene setting & can hear the creek from this cabin's deck. What a way to spend your vacation here in the Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge area. Book Bear Creek today & you'll look have the chance to create wonderful vacation memories in the Smokies. This log cabin is just miles from Dollywood. There are ziplines & mountain trails within 10 minutes of this cabin Price is based on 4 adults, any additional adults are $12.50 per night. Register your pet at time of check-in, if you are bringing one. Disclosure: Creek is not on property & is a short hike away. THIS CABIN DOES NOT OFFER A HOT TUB.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Review of my stay at Aung Bugs Cabin Rentals – Ezma R. 11/6/2013
- The housekeeper had not dusted the rental looks like for some time. The handles on the micro-wave and refrigerator were filthy. Location was good.
- had agreat time – Robert V. 11/19/2013
- We had a great time alot of fun
- Race week vacation – Karen H. 11/14/2013
- we loved the view and cabin, but there needs to be more dishes and lighting in the bathrooms.
- Great Long Weekend Mountain Trip – 8/1/2013
- We had a lovely long weekend in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. The cabin was exactly the right size for 5 adults. The driveway was very steep and a little difficult to maneuver. Just enough parking for 2 cars ...no more for sure. The cabin was dusty and caused my daughter a little discomfort with her allergies. However, all in all the cabin was good. There were enough towels and blankets and kitchen pots, pans and utensils. (Although there was no bottle opener.) The Christmas tree in the corner was a delight, and we enjoyed having it lit the whole weekend.
- Our Stay At Bear Creek – Raymond S. 9/30/2013
- the rental was easy to book on line had no problems. like how you could view each property to make descion on where to stay. would like to see some of the views from the cabin on the picture section to help make future choices. the cabin was very nice and fite our needs well. we had a problem with the toaster but called and was able to take in to office and replaced with a new one with no hastle. only complaint was is when coming back to the property after dark the outside lighting by vehicales didnt work so really dark.
deffinatly would recomend to freinds and family and will definatley book again next year
- Vacation – Zachary B. 5/28/2013
- It was very relaxing. Most likely be back again. Minus the cardinal that cinstantly flew at the window all day long.