CAN'T BEAR TO LEAVE #455View Fullscreen
Location: Brookstone Resort in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee It's true, Can't Bear to Leave is exactly what you will be saying on your last day here! Can't Bear To Leave is a multilevel, four bedroom, custom built log cabin that was completely redecorated in 2010. From the moment you see the beautiful log cabin in it's woodland setting and step on the wrap around deck, you will be delighted with the beautiful foliage and partial mountain views that surround you. Stepping inside is just a bonus! The entry level of this spacious home includes a living room with stone fireplace, dining area, complete kitchen with all the appliances, and a king bedroom with a full bath! But what will catch your eye are the fine decorating touches, the leather furniture, and of course, the view. Just imagine your morning coffee or sunset beverage on the quiet, peaceful deck. Isn't this one of the reasons you came to Pigeon Forge? Incidentally, the entry level is wheelchair accessible. And Can't Bear To Leave offers so much more! The top floor will amaze you, not only because that is where the master suite with it's king bed and private bathroom with Jacuzzi is located, but because Can't Bear To Leave has a feature no other Pigeon Forge area cabin can boast: Your own private theater room where you can watch your favorite movie or sporting event! The theater room is furnished with surround sound, movie projector with 102â€ movie screen, comfortable > theater seating, and even a fireplace. And while you are waiting for someone to bring the popcorn up, you can play a little foosballNot to be outdone, the lower level of Can't Bear to Leave is where you'll find a game room with pool table, a seating area with a Dart Board and boom box, two queen bedrooms, and a full bath. And of course there is access to one of the three decks from this level as well! Listen to the sounds of nature and take in the view while relaxing in the 6-person hot tub on the lower deck. Can't Bear to Leave log cabin is located in Brookstone Village, a very attractive private community designed to complement the natural beauty of the Smoky Mountains, and just a stones throw from downtown Pigeon Forge. So not only is there is a Brookstone Village clubhouse and outdoor pool that is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day for your swimming enjoyment, but all the attractions, restaurants, theaters, and exciting events in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are easily accessible! Cabin is priced for 8 adults and children. Extra adults (12 years or older) is just $12.50 plus tax per person daily. Also, no pets or smoking allowed. This cabin has handicap ramp and is excellent choice for elderly guests, too. Swimming pool available in Summer. There is also basketball goal next to pool for added fun.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Handicapped Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Decorated for Christmas
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Arcade Game
- Family friendly – Evelin S. 3/6/2017
- We had two families stay comfortably for a week. Very clean. Responded quickly to all our needs. Would definitely stay there again . New and updated floors and appliances . Central location in Pidgeon Forge but still secluded with gorgeous views .
- Awesome Weekend! – Mary B. 1/31/2017
- The cabin was great. Plenty of room for everyone. Beds were comfortable and clean. Theater room was awesome for the kids. Overall it was a great cabin.
- Great Stay at Can't Bear to Leave – Julie M. 1/14/2017
- Great cabin and very close to town and still far enough away to be out of the hustle and bustle.
- Couldn't Bear to Leave – Eboni J. 1/4/2017
- Our stay was amazing. The cabin was extremely nice and we look forward to our return.
- Can't Bear to Leave – 1/3/2017
- The cabin was very beautiful. If I could modify something it would have to be adding a window treatment to the top windows in the master bedroom. The morning sun hits you in the face if you are sleeping in the bed. Guests would really appreciate some shading in that room. Vacations are usually when people sleep in later but the sunilught in that room made it difficult to sleep in. There was also some trash behind the cables in the media room.
- Family vacation – Adrienne R. 9/10/2016
- This was our first family vacation, my husband and I, our 6 children (including a new born) and my parents. I was referred to Aunt Bugs Cabins by two of my colleagues. Dealing with Aunt Bugs was simple, stress free, informative, and professional from the booking process, check in and check out everything was explained thoroughly so there was no confusion. The cabins are clean, organized, ours was close to shopping and entertainment, and the amenities are phenomenal. The ages of our group varied greatly but there was something for everyone to do and with all the necessities available in the cabin to prepare meals we were able to relax more at the cabin without being forced to go out! Great experience, we plan on visiting again and we will book with Aunt Bugs when we do!
- Can't Bear to Leave #455 – 7/3/2016
- It was great. It had everything we needed. Are grandkids loved the games.
- Pigeon Forge trip – Corinna L. 1/22/2016
- Aunt Bugs was very easy to book online. Everyone I talked to over the phone was very helpful and friendly.
- Family time get away – Stephanie C. 12/23/2015
- We truly enjoyed our stay at can't bear to leave, they were 12 of us total ranging from 5 to 54 years old and it was a great place for all of us. Location is close to the town, and the cabin was decorated beautifully. We actually cooked in the cabin for several meals and it had everything we needed there for us to use. The kids loved the pool table and games, although the walls very thin, could hear them on each level. We Will definitely stay with aunt bugs again :) very impressed!!!
- last trip with mom – Margo H. 11/24/2015
- We stayed in this cabin with our mom who is terminally ill with cancer. The cabin was great for all of our needs. Loved the media room and pool table fooz ball and arcade games. The hot tub was great.
- Satisfied and I would recommend – William H. 6/14/2015
- It was an awesome cabin and would recommend it and will definitely be back.The only downside I saw was that the movie channels would not work on the cable box that was in the theater room but that is a simple fix, Also the chairs on the lower deck needs replaced and are not in good shape.Overall I was happy with the cabin and enjoyed my stay.
- Amazing Stay – 5/28/2015
- My baseball team had an amazing stay at Cant Bear To Leave. There was plenty space for everyone and was fill with everything we needed. This is our 2 stay there and it gets better each year.
- perfect stay – Ronnie H. 12/9/2014
- had a wonderful time,cabin was very clean..
- GREAT TIME!! – Kelly D. 8/12/2014
- Fabulous place to stay. Very clean and well taken care of. I would highly recommend your cabin to everyone. Very convenient location as well, yet secluded. The kids and adults loved the arcade game and the pool table. Pool was very nice as well.
- Best Vacation Ever – 8/3/2014
- Beautiful, friendly, great clean cabin, helpful staff! I will be staying with aunt bugs again.
- Great Place – Garolyn W. 7/20/2014
- It was very pretty an a great place to relax an have some much needed family time. Everyone enjoyed it an it was in a great area to look out. They had it all set up an ready to go very clean
- A short Stay – Mark L. 4/22/2014
- Our group consisted of myself, my adult son and two grandsons 16 and 12. This was their first trip to the mountains, and they were overwhelmed.
We spent most of our time riding on the Parkway, in the Smokey Mountain Park and in Cades Cove which has long been my favorite place on earth.
The cabin was exactly what i anticipated, and the furnishings were immaculate. This is a first class location and home, and i envy the owners.
I've stayed in some locations that claimed to have certain special extras that turned out not to work at all, such as hot tubs, game tables etc, but this place provides exactly what is advertised.
I will be happy to recommend Aunt Bugs and this cabin to anyone.
- Family Vacation – Jeff P. 9/23/2013
- We stayed with our family - 3 grown children, spouses, and grandchildren. the property location was great - a mile away from the strip but secluded enough to get away. the house has 3 levels but no one large space to accommodate our families all at once. It was clean and we found all things in working order. The kids enjoyed the community pool which most of the time we were the only ones using it.
- Awesome Cabin!!! I would recommend this to any family. – Cindy D. 8/19/2013
- If you need space for your family the 3 levels and bathroom on each level is excellent. Everyone has their own space. Kitchen was will stocked with items to cook. Access to the parkway was excellent, not far and still quite. My family and I will try and stay in this cabin again. Thanks!
- Can't Bear To Leave – Tammy S. 7/7/2013
- As always, it is very satisfactory renting thru Aunt Bug's. Will highly recommend their services and will be looking forward to returning to see them soon.
- A Beary Great Cabin with a Top of the Mountain experience!! – Janelle B. 6/19/2013
- A stay of days and nights which were filled with fun and excitement. A very cozy cabin which made our 2013 family vacation a great one!! I love this cabin which provided eveverything you would need for a home away from home. I would definitely recommend and visit again!!
- had fun – Bryan M. 5/14/2013
- We all had a great time! Can't wait to go back!
- Cant Bear To Leave The Smokeys – Jacqueline E. 3/26/2013
- Property management company could of been a little more professional upon checking out.Yes everyone may stay an 1-2 hour later but not told we had to leave or the police will make us.Also knowing we may be charged. And knowing that the cabin is vacant that day also. My recently stay at the Cant Bear To Leave Cabin was wonderful. My kids loved everything about the cabin. Just they didnt get to swim. So in the furter we must reserve the indoor pool. But we did enjoy our stay and watching movies. Now the check in and out time i think should have some arrangments to it. Because actully we not getting our money worth. Ok check in at 3pm and getting checked in then traveling to the cabin takes time. Then unpacking and getting situated.The time will be about 5-6pm. Now checking in Friday at 3pm and out Sunday 10am. Check out should at least be at 12noon it still gives the housekeepers enough time to clean.Due to all the rules and fines if not followed.Due to all the attraction around the area. Its just not enough time. Plus having breakfast in the morning at 8-9am. Overall we did love everything about the cabin. Thanks
- Curry's Vacation. – 3/15/2013
- IT WAS GREAT WISH I COULD COME BACK TODAY, REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO COMING BACK REAL SOON.COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER
|Mary B. - 01/30/2017||4.0|
The cabin overall was great. There was an issue with the fireplace in the living room, but I called the office and sent maintenance out to fix it within just a few minutes. The coffee pot in the cabin did not work, and we ended up going and buying a coffee pot to use during our stay. There was a mouse seen in the basement, and evidence of a mouse in the dresser drawers, which terrified the kids, but overall, the experience was good. The theater room was used a lot during our stay. The beds were comfortable. Aunt Bugs staff was great to work with. They made everything extremely easy.
|Luis G. - 01/07/2017||5.0|
Every thing was perfect. The home it was in very good condition and clean. Thanks
|Eboni J. - 12/19/2016||5.0|
Everything was amazing. We truly enjoyed our stay and look forward to coming back soon.
|Regina J. - 11/13/2016||5.0|
Everything was great and the directions made the cabin easy to find.
|Shania D. - 08/28/2016||4.0|
We enjoyed our stay at the cabin. The cabin provided us quality time with the family.
|Samuel Allen C. - 08/23/2016||5.0|
From check in to check out, everything went smooth. The cabin was clean and operational. We enjoyed our stay !
|Lee B. - 08/15/2016||4.0|
We enjoyed our trip to TN. Everything about the cabin was great.
|Judy D. - 08/13/2016||5.0|
Cabin was great and clean loved all the space and it was very quiet
|Lorene A. - 07/02/2016||5.0|
We all had a great time. Are grandkids love playing the games. It was great place to get together for are family reunion.
|Greg H. - 04/07/2016||5.0|
Clean facility, easy check in, loved the app. It met our families needs.
|Barry H. - 03/14/2016||5.0|
Great experience and super nice staff. Will definitely be back.
|Stephanie C. - 12/23/2015||5.0|
Absolutely awesome, we enjoyed every bit of the stay, all of us, cabin is beautiful, clean and close to town, I loved that there was a box fan in the cabin ;) walls are a little thin, could hear everything on each level, but we all had a great time and will definitely stay with aunt bugs again
|Lisa L. - 11/29/2015||4.0|
Our family of 11 thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cabin for the most part was clean,well taken care of, and convenient to town.
|Barry H. - 10/04/2015||5.0|
Really easy to deal with and everything was as advertised. Super Friendly!!
|Sheila C. - 07/31/2015||5.0|
The cabin was spacious and provided us with all our needs. However, I think the check-in time should be earlier than 4 or 5 pm considering the price of our stay. The receptionist was friendly.
|Joseph L. - 03/27/2015||5.0|
Staff was very kind and the cabin was awesome. Would stay at this cabin again.
|Julie M. Hill W. - 03/02/2015||5.0|
Great great great great great great great great great great
|Ronnie H. - 12/07/2014||5.0|
Overall I would give this a 10,just wish they could let you check in a little sooner..
|Tamara W. - 11/23/2014||5.0|
The cabin was already decorated for Christmas and our group loved that. The cabin was exactly as described and worked perfectly up on the hill slightly away from others because of our late evening conference schedule while in town. I would say that check-in was a little peculiar compared to other places in the area we have stayed. And we have stayed in the area-Sevierville and Gatlinburg also-for more than 20 years about once a year for conferences. I was questioned about paper work to someone else at the desk while standing there when I had not made a mistake. No apologies were given for the oversight. Getting in the parking area in order to check in was very strange with cars coming out from the extremely close laundry mat. I think I would still recommend Aunt Bug's mainly because the cabin was so wonderfully suited to a usual size of group we travel with and it's close but not so close proximity to the main road in Pigeon Forge. I think a little more understanding of all that is expected upon check in at the desk would be most helpful and just a sense of any group checking in feeling welcome. I certainly felt less welcomed than the group coming in right next to me while at the desk. I would still give an excellent rating because everyone can have an off night.
|M. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
The house was just as it was described. My grandkids had a ball. Climbing up and down stairs is not fun for us old folks, but the kids loved it.