BEAR COUNTRY #109View Fullscreen
Bear Country is a spectacular cabin for honeymooners or families. The privacy and wooded views will exceed your expectations and help you escape your busy everyday life. Soak in the outdoor hot tub or relax in the rockers on the porch or play pool in this perfect cabin ideally located only 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Enjoy all of the attractions the area has to offer such as Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, Lumberjack Feud, and Wonderworks, all located just minutes from your front door. Plan your perfect getaway and let the adventure begin in Bear Country. Your rates are based on 2 adults (12 or older) any additional adults is just 12.50 per night per extra adult.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Porch Swing
- Charcoal Grill
- Covered Hot Tub
- Patio Furniture
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- Pool Table
- Awesome Time! – 10/26/2016
- We enjoyed our stay at the cabin. It was clean and well kept. Goid distance grom Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Will use them again.
- Family vacation – Carl B. 6/21/2016
- A great overall experience,no complaints.
- Very nice – Leah K. 6/12/2016
- Very relaxing and felt just like home!
- Perfect weekend getawat! – 2/2/2016
- Very nice cabin with hot tub and pool table. Would definitely recommend.
- Gamecock Weekend – James B. 11/11/2015
- Very good weekend stay. Travel to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area every 2 years for USC-UT game. First stay with Aunt Bugs. This cabin, Country Bear 109 was very nice 1 B.R. unit, with nice mountain location. Short ride to either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Opry Christmas Show in Pigeon Forge a must see, and Old Mill Restaurant a good eating experience with neat quaint shops around it.
- Bear country 109 delightful! – Gerald F. 11/3/2015
- We had a romantic weekend at the cabin. Was very nice! Definitely need more than just a weekend to enjoy everything! The fireplace was amazing, the hot tub very welcoming after a long day of adventuring around this amazing town! We are coming back as soon as vacation time at work resets!
|Erin S. - 10/25/2016||4.0|
Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice, clean cabin. Would use them in the future.
|Eqab A. - 08/01/2016||5.0|
Your cabin was wonderfel , amazing . We spend a great time with this pretty cabin. Thank you and for sure we will come again .
|Terri S. - 07/06/2016||5.0|
Great stay! Everything went very smooth. It was close to Dollywood and everyone was so nice!
|Carl B. - 06/06/2016||5.0|
Everything was great would stay again for sure. A great experience
|Tyler D. - 05/16/2016||5.0|
Amazing job. Was quick and painless to book the cabin, and then exceeded expectations with the cabin overall. All staff was friendly and willing too help as well. I can definitely see myself staying with Aunt Bug's in the future.
|Nick C. - 02/14/2016||4.0|
It was a nice cabin an pretty much everthing was clean an workin properly. We will definitlely be planning another trip soon.
|Melissa O. - 01/18/2016||5.0|
Had an over all great experience with staff and cabin amenities. Good value as well.
|James K. - 01/04/2016||4.0|
Service was great! Cabin was as expected. Enjoyed my stay.
|Gerald F. - 11/02/2015||5.0|
The cabin was outstanding! Fireplace was nice, very comfortable bed. Hour tub and jacuzzi tub were to die for! Very thankful to have after a good day hiking in the mountains!