SMOKY BEAR #280View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee (Golf View Resort near Dollywood) Smoky Bear is cute as a button! You'll love the luxury furniture, access to both indoor & outdoor swimming pools, and close location to Pigeon Forge/Dollywood! This log townhome has indoor and outdoor pool access, just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! Smoky Bear is located in GolfView, near the local Golf Course. Your family can walk to the pool just 100 yards from your log townhome. Smoky Bear has two master suites, each with their own bathroom and flatscreen TN. Smoky Bear has wifi internet, full kitchen, and covered hot tub for your privacy. As you walk in Smoky Bear, you'll be impressed with the living room with flatscreen, premium furniture, and fireplace (open seasonally). The dining room adjoins and is followed by the fully-stocked kitchen. Just beyond that is the hot tub room, which comes complete with patio furniture set. You can enjoy a cold beverage while you look out on the ridgetops, soak in your hot tub rain or shine, or having your afternoon snack in peace at the porch tabletop. Upstairs you will find a loft loveseat & video game system for kids. Enter the upstairs master suite with deluxe jacuzzi tub and flatscreen TV. This master bedroom has it all! On the lower level, you will find a huge master suite with fireplace, flatscreen TV, kitchenette, dining table, bunk bed, bathroom, and queen bed. It's like your own rustic condo for the weekend! Go outside &cook out on your own gas grill. Another outdoor patio table set allows you to dine outside. Smoky Bear cabin townhome has it all for resort lovers that enjoy multiple swimming pools, close proximity to Dollywood, and lots of space for any type of vacation getaway to the Smoky Mountains! Reserve Smoky Bear today for your Pigeon Forge getaway. Price is for 4 persons. Each additional person is just $12.50 daily. No pets please
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Private Hot Tub
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- SmoKY mountain getaway – Patricia M. 9/16/2016
- The cabin was great, we had a wonderful time and will definitely be back to vacation there again.
- Mrs. Connie Murphy – Connie M. 9/7/2016
- The cabin was sufficient. The water pressure was none existence in the upstairs and the hot water was not enough for the 4 of us. The house was clean and the location was great. The parking is terrible I think. We did have a visit by the bear that tore the trash up. We enjoyed the visit though.
- Nice and convenient to town and activities – 8/2/2016
- This is a very nice cabin, there was an issue with having to wait a long time for hot water in the master bath shower but other than that the cabin was decorated nicely and the kitchen was fully stocked with everything you need. Wish the view was a little better and the traffic noise is loud but that is the price you pay for close proximity to town I guess.
- Happy Times in the Smokey Mountains – Debbie B. 4/11/2016
- We had a wonderful time on this vacation. Shopping, and sightseeing. Lots to do and places to go.
- One great eek – George M. 11/24/2015
- Everything was great, will be back again in April.
- Smoky Bear – 11/3/2015
- Very good stay, cabin was very clean and the only complaint is there were a few burnt out lightbulbs in the bathroom and the chair in the living area had no padding, it was like sitting on a board. The bedding was comfortable and there were plenty of towels and supplies. We didn't care to share walls with someone and we could hear trucks alot
- Great Vacation – Beth L. 6/22/2015
- We really enjoyed Smoky Bear. There was lots of room for everyone. The hot tub was the bomb!
- Awesome – Quentina C. 6/14/2015
- It was awesome for me and my family we enjoyed each day and night gets no better than getting up early and going to bed late from the hot tub to the resort pool nearby. Very quiet area our cabin was spotless with top of the line dishes and linen was clean we enjoyed the comfort. That was truly a home away from home when staYing at Aunt Bug Cabin Rentals.
- April trip – Bruce H. 4/20/2015
- Very enjoyable , loved the cabin!! Unfortunately bad loud neighbors !
- Our stay at Smoky Bear 280 – Gregg B. 1/21/2015
- Our group really enjoyed our stay at Smoky Bear #280. We had a small group and didn't need a really large cabin. This cabin was a perfect size for us. It was small, but still had all the great features. We were very well pleased.
- vacation at aunt bugs smokey bear cabin – Laurie H. 8/2/2014
- It was amazing! The cabin was beautiful the staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved the location near everything you could possibly want to do. We would definitely stay again!!!
- Wonderful trip, again – Debra H. 6/30/2014
- We returned to a Aunt Bug's cabin rental for the second year and was again very happy with the cabin and service. We had one TV not working and a light bulb out. After we informed the management staff, our problems were taken care of the very next day.
- Great Getaway – Mary M. 5/6/2014
- It was very good and the location was good.
Would stay there again
- Cute, convenient, but a bit loud..... – 5/5/2014
- This was a great location, just a short drive to Dollywood. The only issue was the road beside it is very loud early in the early morning so there is no sleeping in. It was surprisingly large for it to be a condo/duplex. Had lots of character.
- Money well spent! – Roxanne M. 3/20/2014
- Very comfortable! The minor issues we had were dealt with almost immediately. Excellent service! We were reluctant to leave...
- Reccomendations – Karla B. 1/16/2014
- The cabin is adorable. But, the carpet could deff need a good cleaning, when we would walk with white socks, the bottoms would be black! That's just nasty. And the area where the hot tub is, looks like there is a leak because it stayed wet there the whole time we were there. Also, the BBQ pit did not work, and we went to Wal-Mart and bought a cheap one so we could use. There was no way for us to bring it back to Louisiana, so we left it there. Other then that, everything was nice and we had a great vacation.
- had a great time – 10/27/2013
- the cabin was very clean
- Family Getaway – Jenalea B. 6/27/2013
- Overall this cabin was a nice place and was close to all the excitement of Pigron Forge. So close to Dollywood we could hear the train from a distance, see the smoke from the train and see parts of the roller coasters. We even had a nice view of the evenings, on 2 occasions, of a firework display. Only 2 complaints in regards to our stay: the cabin had tables with dust on them upon our arrival and our smoke detector battery went low on a Wednesday. I called the desk that Wednesday because the beeping was annoying not to mention unsafe if not working properly in case of a fire. I was the by the desk staff Maintenance would be by that day to fix, however, upon our departure Saturday it was still annoyingly beeping. Would have changed batteries ourselves, though not our responsibility, but it just so happened to be the smoke detector upstairs at a place that was not reachable.
- Mixed reviews – 6/13/2013
- We loved the convenient location of Smoky Bear--5 minutes or so from most of the Pigeon Forge attractions we visited--but its location along a major road meant a lot of traffic noise in the bedrooms at all hours. If you don't live out in the country like we do, you probably wouldn't notice it as much. The cabin's floorplan was great for our family, and our kids loved having their own mini-apartment in the basement. We also enjoyed the hot tub and living spaces. The cabin was clean in general, but it needs a good spring cleaning to remove dust and cobwebs from corners and from some of the walls. We particularly noticed this in the master bathroom. The master suite also seemed stuffy and overly warm, even though we cranked the a/c up. We wouldn't stay here again purely because of the proximity of the traffic, but otherwise, it was a cute cabin, an we enjoyed our stay.
|Alan C. - 08/16/2016||5.0|
We had a great time! Nice cabin & it was very clean. We were very pleased with the Aunt Bugs staff. The Aunt Bugs employees at the office were very nice & professional during check in & check out at the office. They gave us all the information we needed & answered our questions & was very courteous. We will stay with Aunt Bugs rentals again in the future.
|Debbie B. - 04/11/2016||5.0|
Quick check-in and check-out Cabin was clean,and tidy. Beautiful furnishings. Ample Bedding. We had a great time ! Kitchen was well stocked and even had a Crock Pot. That was a plus for us.
|Ashley F. - 03/24/2016||5.0|
as soon as we walked thru the door we felt at home. peaceful relaxing environment!! Cabins are in excellent condition. everything we hoped for!! thank you so much for allowing my family to have our first vacation together (we have a blended family) in your cabin ! it was a SUCCESS!!!
|Christina H. - 10/06/2015||5.0|
I was so impressed with the amenities, plenty of soap and T.P. To get started with. Lots of extra towels, and a very clean place. From the pictures I thought it was two stories, what a pleasant surprise to see three, and so much space.
|April A. - 09/13/2015||3.0|
Multiple things broken upon arrival. Including the air hockey table which our whole family was looking very forward to spending much time using. Several dirty areas on various floors, torn wallpaper in a bathroom. Overall seemed like no one took pride in the cabin. It showed and we have no intentions of booking again
|Quentina C. - 06/22/2015||5.0|
Awesome best cabin I've rented in Pigeon Forge amazing environment as well
|Ashley H. - 06/16/2015||5.0|
It was very wonderful! Felt like home had enough room had everything you need we loved it!
|Teletha W. - 03/29/2015||3.0|
The cabin was clean and neat. We've used Aunt Bug's a few times and always have a great experience. The new app worked great, too!
|Robin E. - 03/20/2015||5.0|
Very nice was a real pleasure to stay with Aunt Bugs!!
|Joshua S. - 11/30/2014||4.0|
Very good. Everyone we spoke with was friendly and helpful.
|Kimberly L. - 10/15/2014||4.0|
Reservations and check were easy and went smoothly. Cabin was clean, well decorated and nicely stocked kitchen