A ROMANTIC SAFARI #163View Fullscreen
OFF NEW ERA ROAD IN North Pigeon Forge (Just minutes off the Parkway) Do you want to get away from it all!? This Pigeon Forge log cabin is the perfect escape for you & your loved one! This semi-secluded log cabin rental has a large master suite with King bed & jacuzzi tub for those romantic evenings. Enjoy your own outdoor hot tub or porch swing on quiet days or nights. This vacation cabin in Pigeon Forge has an open layout with luxury furniture, quiet surrounds, and privacy. Your group will enjoy shooting pool on your own slate pool table at this amazing cabin, also. Museum, or any of the Pigeon Forge attractions, we recommend this location! The 2nd bed in the loft is a big plus for additional children or guest(s)! Enjoy "A ROMANTIC SAFARI" whenever you need a relaxing getaway to the mountains. You will love it & create the memories of a lifetime. Price based on 2 people. Each additional persons are $12.50 each nightly. No pets or smoking allowed at this cabin.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Fire pit
- Decorated for Christmas
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Romantic Safari #163 – Judy B. 11/30/2016
- The cabin is lovely. I really like the way it was set up and the hot tub was the perfect size for me and my husband. I also have to say I loved the fact that the hot tub was clean! If I had anything negative to say it would have to be the lack of closet space, the only closet was in the bathroom with a vacuum cleaner in it and an ironing board. There were no hangers and I did not like having to hang my clothes in a bathroom, nor with a vacuum cleaner, plus the closet was tiny, really tiny. The one other negative thing was no dresser for clothes either. The dresser that was provided was 3 small drawers and they were broken and had all the bed linens in it. I had to take those out to have some place to put my clothes. Had to hang all my coats and good dress clothes all over the chairs upstairs and downstairs since I have no closet with hangers or a big closet at that. Also, I would recommend putting fresh double sided tape under the throw rugs. I do not know how many times I almost fell since the throw rugs, especially the one in front of the gas fireplace, kept sliding out from under me. I know this sounds bad, but I dealt with the lack of space for my clothes and really enjoyed the cabin otherwise. Would love to stay there again if you can fix the suggested items I brought to your attention in this comment section. One other thing you might want to mention to possible renters in the driveway up to the cabin. WOW very very steep, glad my brakes never failed me, thankfully though there is level grass to park the car on once you get up the steep driveway. Would have liked to have known about that driveway BEFORE I booked this cabin. Totally doable with a car, but scary all the same.
- Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals – Arnold C. 8/18/2016
- The perfect place to stay on vacation.
- Family Trip 2016 – Greg R. 7/11/2016
- The cabin was nice. The location was great.
- 40th anniversary get-away – Theresa A. 5/28/2016
- my husband and I had a great 40th anniversary get-away! the cabin was very cozy and comfy. we had plenty of privacy and yet were close enough to town for meals. we have been coming to the area for over 40 years and will continue to visit.
- Romantic Safari #163 by Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals – Shameka M. 5/11/2016
- My trip with my husband and I was amazing. Everyone at Aunt Bugs was great. I honestly don't have not one complaint. We will definitely use them again for our personal and family getaways.
- Very nice. – 4/7/2016
- The cabin was very nice. The drive to the cabin wasn't to bad but, the driveway was kind of scary. Loved the fire pit and fire place.
- Fall 1015 – 11/9/2015
- very nice cabin, clean and the bed was very comfortable. we slept like babies
- Great getaway!!!!! – Mike S. 5/31/2015
- It was the perfect getaway for my husband and me!!!! We loved our cabin, it was perfect for the two of us!!!! We will definitely be back!!!!
- Best Vacation ever ! – 5/15/2015
- It was really Nice and romantic, When we arrived everything was in its place.
- A wonderful peaceful place that I ever been to – Mary C. 8/5/2014
- It was so comfortable and relaxing that I didn't want to go .I wish. I could have stay longer like a whole month , so I say this to anybody this is the place to go to if you want to get away and relax and enjoy yourself. I will never forget this place.
- great stay – Jerry M. 2/10/2014
- the staff were very friendly& courteous, the cabin was wonderful and we enjoyed our vacation. we would gladly schedule another stay.
- Christmas Vacation – Richard I. 12/29/2013
- Very Romantic And Lots Of Fun Thanks
- Perfect and loved the location. – Tracy E. 12/5/2013
- This is the second time we have rented from Aunt Bugs and was very pleased both times. The romantic safari was nice and loved the location. Was not hard to find at all. The only negative which wasn't bad. Lady bugs were dead everywhere and squirrels must live in the cap of the house because you can hear them all the time. I would stay at this cabin again.
- loved it! – 9/17/2013
- It was exactly what we were after! Privacy and seclusion in a wooded setting..
- Super cabin – 8/25/2013
- My husband and I just spent a wonderful 10 nights at this cabin. We enjoyed our stay and would have loved to stay even longer. Aunt Bug's Cabin rentals made booking the cabin ever so easy. We will definitely be returning in the not too distant future as we had another fantastic time in this clean state with some of the friendliest people that you will ever encounter. :)
- nice stay – Brian W. 8/8/2013
- nice & peaceful stay
- It was like a second Honeymoon – Raymond H. 5/1/2013
- My wife and I enjoyed this early spring getaway.We're looking to buy a new mattress because we slept sooo good. The decor was what we imagined from the web site. Could use a new TV,DVD in master bedroom but the romantic setting made up for it. The bees would'nt let us use the front porch.
- Beautiful cabin! – Nickolas W. 3/26/2013
- We loved the Romantic Safari cabin at Aunt bugs. It had everything we needed to stay for the weekend and not ever leave. From the fully equipped kitchen, gas grill on the deck and the washer & dryer. It was a great place to spend the weekend. Two hot tubs, fireplace, 2 beds!
|Judy B. - 11/29/2016||5.0|
Wonderful place to deal with. Very friendly staff and helpful with questions I had about shopping. Cabin super clean and neat too!! Hot tub very very clean... Big plus in my book
|Geremy L. - 11/20/2016||4.0|
Thank you for letting us check in early after our wedding!! GL & NL
|Wanda H. - 09/26/2016||5.0|
great place to stay nice people at the office when checking in and out
|Valerie T. - 05/16/2016||5.0|
Our experience with Aunt Bug's Cabin rental was great. The staff, when we checked in was awesome. They were VERY helpful with giving directions to the cabin and other areas of interest during our stay.
|Shameka M. - 04/26/2016||5.0|
Everything was great. Our cabin was nice and clean, and the service was superb
|Malcolm W. - 04/18/2016||4.0|
Very good had a good three night stay a great way to spend a anniversary thanks for a great time.
|Joshua T. - 02/22/2016||4.0|
The cabin we rented was very beautiful. A lot of attention in decorating and amenities.
|Deanna L. - 05/17/2015||5.0|
Beautiful cabin! Great peaceful place to rest and relax. Love the waterfall and firepit! Cabin is upscale and had everything needed to make our stay very enjoyable. Staff and check in process easy as well. We will be back and won't stsy anywhere else!
|Mike S. - 05/15/2015||5.0|
We lived staying in the romantic safari cabin!!! Everything was wonderful! It was far enough from town that well felt kind of secluded yet it was still close enough to town to enjoy all the activities!!!
|Chris M. - 09/25/2014||5.0|
Most amazing experience. Cabin was top notch
|K. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
Our vacation was wonderful. It was one of the most relaxing ones that we have taken. Still talking about our cabin in the wilderness. :)
|S. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
We plan to come back and stay in the exact same cabin as we did before. We loved it!