ROMANTIC HIDEAWAY #126View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (Just 1.5 miles from the Parkway off Light #6) You'll love a Romantic getaway at the Romantic Hideaway! The location is excellent because it's private, but you are only 1 mile from the Parkway in Pigeon Forge. Need an escape to the Smokies? This log home has a private hot tub to soak in during your stay in Pigeon Forge. You can be dining anywhere in Pigeon Forge or take a trolley to Dollywood from their visitor center in less than 10 minutes. How's that for an outstanding location? You can have seclusion and still be located close to town in this one bedroom, one and a half bath cabin! This cabin has all the amenities you could want or need during your mountain vacation. Rest easy as you enjoy the king size bedroom with jacuzzi and gas fireplace, unwind in the hot tub, or take a dip in the swimming pool located in the resort area. Take your sweetie and escape to Romantic Hideaway today! Price is based on 2 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. We'll see you soon for your wonderful Pigeon Forge getaway!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Golf Course
- Close to Dollywood
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Close to Town
- Superb experience all the way around – Dan C. 9/19/2016
- Cabin was great and exactly as described. Aunt Bugs was great to deal with. Overall experience was wonderful and will highly recommend Aunt Bugs to family and friends.
- Awesome. A great getaway. – Robert L. 8/27/2016
- My wife and I really needed a break and found Aunt Bug's Cabin from a motel discount book found at various places. It was just what we needed and we are much better because we were able to come. The cabin was just what we needed.
- Fabulous – Leslie W. 8/1/2016
- It was a wonderful cabin. Loved every minute of staying there
- A Nice Three Day Weekend – 7/25/2016
- Although the cabin wasn't far off the main road, it was very quiet and secluded. Getting off the road onto the driveway was a little tricky (very steep)and we were in a truck. Once you get onto the driveway it's steep but no trouble. Chief complaints: My husband's: TVs were outdated. No instructions for remotes. Mine: Living furniture could be updated so more comfortable. But overall a good location and cute little cabin.
- Most relaxing vacation ever! – 6/12/2016
- We truly enjoyed our stay at the Romantic Hideaway. The quiet was great and the hot tub was awesome! Have already recommended to our friends.
- romantic hideaway – Jeffrey L. 5/20/2016
- We really enjoyed our stay. The office staff was very pleasant and helpful.
- Great father daughter time – James D. 5/17/2016
- Had a great weekend getaway. Spent a day horseback riding with my daughter and her best friend. Went to Cades Cove and saw several bears. Had a great evening at Dixie Stampede with great food. Loved our cabin. Not only because it was cozy but it was also in a very convenient location for the plans that we had for the weekend trip
- 2 day getaway – Brian K. 3/31/2016
- We had a great stay. The cabin was in a great location and all amenities were in very close proximity. The cabin itself was as advertised, we enjoyed every moment and will be back.
- Vacation at Aunt Bugs – 3/5/2016
- Had a wonderful time. It was very clean and quiet. I will be back for another stay.
- Romantic hideaway – Aaron N. 3/4/2016
- The cabin was just fantastic. I came here with my wife on our honeymoon and we loved everything about our stay. I will definitely recommend aunt bugs to a friend, specifically this rental. The only thing was the driveway was really steep. So I don't know how you'd get away with not having a larger vehicle and 4wd
- Ready to go back!! – Jean S. 2/16/2016
- My husband and I were looking for a nice peaceful cabin to stay in to celebrate our birthdays. Well, we found it! We had a fantatic time. Our cabin was great, it was nice and clean. I would highly recommend updating the televisions. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We are planning a family vacation this year and will definitley check out Aunt Bug's to see what they have available. Thanks for the great time!!
- Very nice beautful – 12/8/2015
- Great location just what we wanted
- What a wonderful stay! – 11/3/2015
- Aunt Bugs cabin was an amazing honeymoon stay for my husband and I. It was our very first stay in a cabin and our first trip to Tennessee. Staying at Aunt Bugs cabin made our special weekend so worthwhile. The aunt bugs staff is very professional and extremely helpful. We've decided that we will make our trips to Tennessee a tradition and we will be staying with Aunt Bugs cabins every single time, it really gets no better than them. The cabins are even better than they look on the pictures. You'll love it! Staying in the woods was very new to us but we were secluded yet safe. The drive up to the cabin was very steep but once inside the cabin you'll be flabbergasted, everything was clean and orderly. The tvs are a bit out dated but that didn't bother us much instead when we weren't site seeing through the city we played one of the many board games the cabin had to pass the time. The location of the cabins is perfect, located just minutes away from the entertainment of Pigeon Forge and about 15 minutes away from Gatlinburg.
- Relaxing Getaway – 8/7/2015
- Very private location and nice cabin. Upon check in, we had to wait close to 2 hours due to the cabin not being ready. Other than that, everything else was great!
- Romantic Hideaway #126 – 6/23/2015
- Was in town for a youth baseball tournament. Cabin was about the cost of a hotel room, with more space. Romantic Hideaway #126 was just as all the reviews said. The driveway was just as steep as everyone said! :) It was exceptionally clean and in great condition. It was super close to everything and the bypass to Sevierville was just a stoplight away. The only suggestion I have would be to upgrade the TV's to newer flat screens - not even high end, just updated. That would be an impressive update. Otherwise, it was perfect for our family of 4!
- Nice cozy cabin – Erin W. 6/10/2015
- This cabin was exactly as expected from looking at the pictures. My husband and twin boys had a great time. We were close to the parkway which made returning to the cabin for a break easy. The drive was pretty steep but my husband figured out exactly how to turn on it to keep my Edge from scrubbing. The cabin was clean and just right for us with small kids.
- Weekend Escape – 4/3/2015
- Peaceful! Will difently return
- Our Romantic Hidaway – 3/11/2015
- We had a wonderful tI'm at the cabin. We were scluded while still being only minutes from everything. It was great.
- Romantic Getaway – 11/17/2014
- Quaint, quiet and very private cabin. Everything we needed.
- A Lasting Memory – Lucille M. 8/24/2014
- Thank You for the memories!! We were so close to everything---No house work to be done here.
Got to attend all the shows--have a picnic at The Chimney's --Feed the geese at the Old Mill.
- Enjoyable!! – 8/11/2014
- It was nice and to short.
- Romantic get awaywas great – Hugh M. 6/7/2014
- over all was great except for the ants left some donuts on table 2or 3 hr's later covered in black ands (large ants not sugar ants other than everything was fantastic please do something so next guest want have that problem am looking forward to staying again
- Secluded cabin right off the main stretch – 4/26/2014
- Our family of four really enjoyed our 4 day get away. This cabin was right off the main road, but in a nice secluded, quiet area. The only down side to the cabin was the very steep driveway. In snowy conditions I am not sure how you could get up or down the drive. When exiting the driveway our van scraped at the bottom on the drive due to the incline of the driveway onto the road. The cabin was absolutely beautiful. Loved the master bedroom fireplace and Jacuzzi bathtub, and hot tub outside. Loved having washing machine/dryer right on site. This was our first time visiting Tennessee, and will definitely return again.
- Nice getaway – 3/16/2014
- This cabin was very nice for just me and my husband but there's not a lot to do in the cabin so if we take our child we wouldn't use this cabin again but the cabin was nice for just the two of us! Very cozy!!
- very hidden yet conveniently located – Sera B. 12/8/2013
- Very hidden yet conveniently located.
- Not bad but could be better. – 11/27/2013
- Dish Network only picks up a few channels so don't expect to relax and watch t.v. Also there is no WiFi. Other cabins in the same price range or less have good t.v. and internet service. Other than that this is a great place to stay. Cabin is very nicely designed. Half bath down stairs is an upgrade over most one bedroom cabins. Don't expect to get to this cabin if the weather is bad or if you drive a low vehicle. Driveway is very steep with sharp transition to Ogle dr.
- Great experience. – Larry B. 11/19/2013
- We were very pleased with the cabin and personnel. I would certainly recommend this facility to anyone.
- Great! Loved being close to town. – Katha L. 10/8/2013
- Staff was very helpful. I did think we could get some type of discount, as I did find a $20.00 coupon in a booklet. We enjoyed the cabin very much. We did have a problem with the downstairs tv. Overall we enjoyed our stay very much.
- A comfy & cozy escape!! – Ed H. 9/17/2013
- Overall, a great little cabin with a lot of charm and character. Very clean and well appointed. A couple of minor things should be corrected: light over sink needs fixing; hot tub on deck needs new cover; toilet seat in lower 1/2 bath slightly damaged. Only other criticism is difficulty negotiating entrance to driveway due to extreme slope. All in all, loved the place and would definitely recommend it!!!
- Relaxing weekend – Charlene C. 7/11/2013
- Nice geat away and very comfortable and convenient.
- Hideaway – 7/6/2013
- The cabin itself was nice. Wasn't to bad to find, missed the drive didn't have name of cabin until went up drive some. Hill. Cleaning could of been better had black marks as soon as opened door. Floors was dirty. Found hat from guest before us. Didn't see how housekeeping missed that. There was no Internet service but said on site it did. It rained everyday we was there. Was nice get away over all
- Romantic Hideaway 126 review – 6/1/2013
- The Cabin was cute and roomy. Mattress on queen bed was uncomfortable and made worse by plastic mattress pad. When you roll over on the bed, it sounds like it's raining from downstairs. The couch was comfortable both for sitting and sleeping. We left it as a couch and not a bed. Problem with shower leaking into bathroom sink and counter downstairs. Problem not resolved when we left. Whirlpool great. Didn't use the hot tub. Step for it was too short and dinky. Road to cabin good. Driveway very steep but not very long and shared with only one other cabin. Parking pad short but had a turn around area that could be used for long vehicles. Not marked well at road either. Had to go up the hill to find the cabin. Turn in at 530 sign. Closeness to town A+.
- Charming Romantic Cabin – Angela B. 5/26/2013
- We loved the cabin. It was perfect!! The only downside was the refrigerator did not get cold & when we called to have it looked at it still never got cold enough to keep food inside & this would of been nice since we were there 4 days. Also, even though it was May the temperatures were cool in the evening & it would of been nice to use the fireplace.
The cabin was nicely furnished & very clean. We will stay there again!!
- IT WAS VAMAZING – Shams A. 4/12/2013
- EVERY THING WAS GOOD AND CLEAN, I LIKE THE PLEAS
|Teresa W. - 09/29/2016||5.0|
It was a really nice cabin the driveway was a little terrible to get in and out of but really enjoyed the stay
|Dan C. - 09/19/2016||5.0|
We loved our stay. The cabin was beautiful and exactly as described. Your company was a pleasure to deal with. I'm sure we will be doing business with you again. We will also be referring you to our friends and family. Thanks for a great experience.
|Melissa B. - 09/10/2016||5.0|
You guys did a awesome job! The only thing I would say is people need to be warned about the big dip before the steep drive way because cars will bottom out.
|Robert L. - 08/28/2016||5.0|
You were wonderful. Wish I was there now. The cabin was near the shows and attractions. It was private like we wanted. Being there was a great experience.
|Edward S. - 07/23/2016||5.0|
cabin was very nice and clean. Hot tub was crystal clear!! LOVED it will definetly stay again!!!
|Susan L. - 06/25/2016||5.0|
We loved the secluded hot tub and the fish decor. It was the perfect getaway.
|Michael B. - 05/31/2016||5.0|
The cabin was awesome, was a great weekend would recommend
|Larry F. - 05/21/2016||5.0|
Initially Steven gave us directions to the wrong cabin. The cabin we were sent to was occupied!!! However, upon calling the after hours phone number Cary met us at the office and gave us correct instructions and code to retrieve the cabin key.
|Jeffrey L. - 05/20/2016||5.0|
It was our 1st time in pigeon Forge and we absolutely loved it. The TV's needed to be updated but overall it was great. We plan on coming back next year same time as it was our 1st Anniversary.
|Dewayne L. - 04/08/2016||5.0|
Aunt Bugs was great! The cabin we stayed in looked just like the pics and had everything that it said it would. Will be booking with them in the future.
|Dennis B. - 03/20/2016||5.0|
Loved every minute were there. We will be back. Thank You so much
|Aaron N. - 02/18/2016||5.0|
The service was excellent at check in and the cabin was in amazing condition when I got to it. Very great experience overall and I'd love to come back!
|Michael N. - 11/24/2015||5.0|
Super cute and cozy cabin. Very clean, awesome gas fireplaces, nice jacuzzi and great decor.
|Vanessa P. - 11/13/2015||5.0|
Great customer service. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Cabin was wonderful.
|Casey T. - 09/14/2015||3.0|
My family didn't come to spend our whole time in the cabin which is a good thing , I had read some reviews on our cabin and there were some complaints about the refrigerator I figured by the time we arrived that wouldn't be an issue but we woke up the next morning with all of our breakfast goods hot and hot drinks !!! Nice small family cabin but minor issues of inconvenience!!! I would stay with you again but try a different location
|Craig W. - 09/10/2015||3.0|
The road to our cabin made the rental car bottom out--beautiful location.
|Donna P. - 08/07/2015||5.0|
Provided every thing we needed, very nice. Reservations to checkout was all very pleasant.
|Rhonda W. - 07/26/2015||5.0|
Very nice place to stay. We WILL BE STAYING WITH YOU AGAIN. We had privacy but still close to everything at the same time. The entire cabin was SPOTLESS. Romantic Hideaway was the perfect place to spend our 38th anniversary.
|Tammy O. - 07/20/2015||5.0|
Very nice staff and the cabin was beautiful and clean. We would definetly rent from here again
|Randy R. - 07/06/2015||5.0|
our stay was fantastic!! Your cabin was beautiful and in the perfect location!! Very very clean and decorated beautifully!!
|Erin W. - 06/09/2015||5.0|
Booking was easy. Staff at front desk were really nice. Cabin was clean and just as expected. Cabin was located just off the parkway. We really had a good time and will book with aunt bug again.