A MOUNTAIN ENDEAVOR #282View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (Near Light #8 Dollywood Lane) A Mountain Endeavor is just minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge and Dollywood. If you are looking for an amazing vacation rental near all the action, this log townhome is for you! This townhome offers Jacuzzi, hot tub gas fireplaces, & two King beds. There is indoor and outdoor resort pool access along with Wi-Fi internet access. You'll enjoy the spacious bedroom suites and entertainment-packed game room with Air Hockey and Foosball! "A Mountain Endeavor" has everything a family could want in their vacation to the Smokies! This comfortable vacation log cabin townhome has an updated look with all new blinds throughout and a fireplace for a cozy look to warm you from October to April. No pets please. Pay just $12.50 additionally for people above 4 (kids under 12 are free). This log cabin townhome has it all: A fully equipped kitchen, entertainment (large game room), indoor and outdoor pool access, all new Smart TV's and new DVD Players to use your accounts with Netflix, Amazon, etc., Ridgetop views, gas grills, Jacuzzis, Covered Private hot tub, and so much more! This log townhome has indoor and outdoor pool access, just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! Ask about the side by side cabins for a multi-family getaway! (A Mountain Endeavor and A Mountain Escape) Sorry, no pets or smoking. Reserve the ultimate family vacation rental in Pigeon Forge today! Call NOW to book "A Mountain Endeavor #282"
- Full Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Golf Course
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Vacation 2016 – Crystal Z. 10/21/2016
- We enjoyed our stay and will be back.
- Great Time – William S. 7/5/2016
- My family an I had a great time. The cabin was comfortable and clean. The pool was great and we had no problems with anything. We will be coming back.
- Nice cabin – Jennifer R. 4/3/2016
- Beautiful, nice location, beds are as hard as rocks but still worth it
- A Wonderful Stay. – Cindy C. 9/1/2015
- It was a beautiful cabin-very clean and spacious.
- Great get a way – 8/19/2015
- Great location and convenient to attractions . Cabin layout great for groups. Cabin needs to be updated in near future: carpet, decor and outside sitting all in need of updates but rental company professional and grounds well kept.
- Spring break – Kimberly T. 4/17/2015
- Very relaxing. ...kids had a great time...very convenient to alot of places
- Great Amenities – 4/16/2015
- The location of this cabin to Pigeon Forge was ideal, and we really enjoyed all resort's amenities - especially the indoor pool. We loved the game room downstairs and the hot tub on the screened in porch. The bed upstairs was rather uncomfortable because it was so hard and you could hear the neighbors very clearly through the bedroom wall. Luckily, we didn't have neighbors the whole week. The living room furniture was also not very comfortable. Our grandchildren loved having the bottom floor all to themselves!
- Enjoyed my stay very much only thing was my coffee pot did,t worK – Beverly C. 6/14/2014
- Over all it was good like I said just wish my coffee pot worked had to send out and get coffee & I love love coffee called to the office did not get no answer but I would come back again just wish I had the money to stay a little longer .
- Perfect For A Family With Small Children – Brittany P. 4/22/2014
- I have three small children and this cabin was perfect for them. It was very clean and well maintained. Overall, we got everything we expected out of it.
- A wonderful vacation! – April S. 2/20/2014
- We were very pleased with our stay. The cabin was very very clean, beautiful property, and great location. We will be back!
- My Stay – 10/7/2013
- Overall the rental was very good. I was expecting a pull out couch instead of a footon, that was a little misleading. The other rooms were really nice, except for the TV in the upstairs bedroom. It was so small, that it was difficult to see. It was mounted on the wall, so could not be adjusted for sight.
- Very Well. – Benny P. 9/17/2013
- It was in a great location and pool access was great. The cabins r beautiful. The view was great. If u have a large group, i recommend u get both sides that way u r all together.
- Nice Cabin – Shanda S. 9/9/2013
- This was an enjoyable stay and one of the nicest cabins that we have had the pleasure of staying in and it was very reasonably priced as well.
- Mountain Endeavor Stay., – Ricky C. 8/22/2013
- We really enjoyed our stay here. The beds were a little hard but it wasn't nothing that would keep me from staying here again. As a matter of fact I probably will stay here again in the future.
|Mark G. - 09/12/2016||5.0|
The cabin was very nice would definitely stay here again.only complaint is the air-conditioning in the upstairs bedroom did not work had to use the box fan that was already there so obviously someone knew about the air not working,hopefully it gets fixed before your next guests arrive
|Frederico B. - 03/08/2016||5.0|
Amazing house, with everything that I needed and great location
|David H. - 01/01/2016||5.0|
The cabin was nice and the people that helped us check in were very polite. Booking the cabin online was really convenient.
|Deborah S. - 09/20/2015||3.0|
We were disappointed in our cabin this year, The main TV in the Family area did Not work, the lower bathroom stunk because it had urine all around the commode . the lamp over the bed down stairs was broken, the air-hockey table was broken. the jacuzzi was broken. the upstairs exposed logs overhead looked as though they have never been dusted, ( WE STAYED HERE LAST YEAR AND LOVED IT} We were Broken hearted. :(
|Britnye L. - 09/07/2015||3.0|
The cabin pics online were a little misleading. Walls too thin and was very impersonal. Overall good trip
|Julie W. - 06/06/2015||4.0|
The cabin was great! We had one issue while there, but maintenance was there quickly and fixed the issue. Beds are a little hard, but it wouldn't keep us from staying again. Aunt bugs was great to work with.
|Denise W. - 03/28/2015||4.0|
Very well had a great time and good experience. :)
|Deborah S. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
The cabin was convenient to all the events at Pigeon Forge and we enjoyed our stay. We had one minor problem but we let the management know. We will probably stay here again!
|B. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Beautiful and very helpful. Loved the house.