WOW !! WHAT A CABIN #255View Fullscreen
Location: Birds Creek Resort (Just 7-8 miles East of Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg) WOW!! WHAT A CABIN! The name says it all. Great mountain views, easy access, and privacy with an acre of wooded land and a deck with private hot tub! This beautiful cabin offers 1 king bed, 1 queen, sleeper sofa, a futon and 2 kid hide-away twins in the loft, so everyone has their own space. The game room features pool table and air hockey, and the master bedroom has a jacuzzi. There is a portable playpen and high chair for the littlest family member! Located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, just minutes from either town or the Arts/Crafts Community. 8 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. Wow yourselves in this amazing cabin! Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- We enjoyed our stay. Location was outstanding. – Robert W. 12/2/2015
- Location was the plus for us. Cabin was very clean and enjoyable. Plenty of accessories to make our stay fun. Beds are old meaning that the sheets do not stay on the beds. Please know that the drive is steep so if it was icy we would not have been able to get up but it wasn't icy so it was no problem. Everything worked great!!
- A nice quite getaway. – Jesse P. 11/24/2015
- A cabin with a nice view of the smokey mountains. Plenty of nearby entertainment. The outdoor hot tube was also a plus.
- Such a lovely cabin in a great location. – Donald G. 11/18/2015
- The cabin was in a wooded area, private and beautiful views of the mountains. The rooms were of good size, clean and well furnished and decorated. It was within 10 minuets to pigeon forge yet felt secluded. Very relaxing, and we highly recommend Aunt Bugs cabin rentals.
- Wow – Michael J. 9/22/2015
- PLEASE get better mattresses, hard on our backs. Love the area, so peaceful. close to both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg , The cabin is so nice
- 2015 vacation – 7/10/2015
- We enjoyed the adventures the area had to offer over a 6 day period. Our cabin was nice and clean. Wish it had wifi and could use more kitchen equipment. Also needs an upgrade of TV's in all rooms and new funture in living room. We enjoyed the cabin location and the quite. The cabin fit our needs and we would rent again from Aunt Bugs.
- Great time! – Tammy S. 3/19/2015
- We had a wonderful time at the cabin. There was only a small problem with our arrival (due to weather), but we managed to get through it and had a great weekend.
- Great trip – 7/22/2014
- Quite cabin plenty of room for 6 people.
- loved this cabin – Diana A. 6/28/2014
- This was our second trip to Tennessee and our second stay in this cabin. We truly loved the cabin. It has beautiful views, it is secluded and peaceful. We will have to come back soon since we had such a great time and so many other adventures to enjoy.
- vacation – Lawanda H. 6/24/2014
- it was an awesome place to stay , very quiet
- Cabin 255 – 5/29/2014
- We had a great time! The cabin was in a great location with privacy and views of the mountains. It was clean and very well maintained. Would definitely stay here again. Only recommendation would be to get Wi-Fi.
- Great place to stay. – 4/17/2014
- Had a relaxing time, enjoyed sitting out on the deck enjoying the warm weather, nice and quiet.
- Comfy with a breathtaking view – Jennifer D. 10/17/2013
- Absolutely wonderful country charm. The hot tub on the cool nights was heaven. Have plans to go back and will chose this cabin again. Perfect location, beautiful views.
- Wow what a vacation! – Hope J. 9/20/2013
- My family and I had a wonderful time. Our cabin was beautiful and so was the view. We love Aunt Bugs cabins!
- Great cabin – Robert S. 8/15/2013
- We had a fine time in this cabin!
- Wow! What a Cabin Review – Maria T. 7/11/2013
- The beautiful scenery and cabin helped make our rainy days brilliant. :)
- WOW, WHAT A CABIN – David N. 5/28/2013
- WE ARE ALWAYS IMPRESSED WITH THE STAFF AT AUNT BUGS. THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL, AND PROFESSIONAL. THE CABIN STATES THAT IT IS SECLUDED, AND BY THE PHOTOS, IT DOES APPEAR THAT WAY. THERE IS A CABIN BELOW, AND ABOVE.WHEN THE TREES GROW SOME MORE, THEN I WOOD CONSIDER IT TO MATCH THE SECLUDED DESCRIPTION. THE NEIBORS BELOW US HAD THEIR CHILDREN, AND 3 DOGS WITH THEM, AND THEY TYPICALLY WENT OUT AROUND 4:00 P.M., AND RETURNED ANYWHERE FROM 10:00 P.M. TO 12:00 P.M. AT NIGHT.THEY WERE VERY LOUD. THE UPPER CABIN NEIBORS WERE NOT TO BAD. THE HOT WATER DID NOT LAST VERY LONG. THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH TO FILL THE JACCUZI TUB UP TO COVER THE JETS. THE VEIW WAS OK, BUT NOT EXACTLY AS PICTURED. WE STILL MANAGED TO HAVE AN ENJOYABLE TIME, BUT WOULD NOT CHOOSE THIS CABIN AGAIN. WE WOULD HAVE PICKED FROM 2 OTHER CABINS WE HAVE STAYED IN BEFORE, BUT THEY WERE NOT AVAILABLE. THANKS AGAIN TO THE STAFF, AND WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN.
|Brian H. - 03/30/2016||5.0|
The cabin was amazing! Great home feeling and very comfy. Great view to look at at any part of the day. I will be coming back for sure. Was very easy to book what I was wanting and very helpful when needed. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay and memories for my family. Like I said I will be returning in the fall. Thank you!
|Lawrence J. - 03/24/2016||5.0|
EXCELLENT !!!! WOW!! WHAT A CABIN #255 WAS WONDERFUL CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK AND STAY THERE AGAIN
|Jessica F. - 02/22/2016||5.0|
Loved our stay. Cabin was nice and clean. Nice views and very private. Can't wait until our next trip, definitely going to book with aunt bugs again.
|Maikel C. - 02/18/2016||4.0|
GREAT place to take the family awesome weather and atmosphere 👌👍
|Donald G. - 11/03/2015||4.0|
The cabin is well appointed in the mountains, and we were not able to see any neighboring cabins which was nice. The cabin was very nice, but could use updated furnishing, especially the beds. Other then that we were more then happy with the cabin.
|Daphne B. - 06/05/2015||4.0|
Living room furniture needed to be replaced, soiled. Good customer service.
|Dawn S. - 05/22/2015||5.0|
View was excellent and seemed secluded, could barely see the other cabins.
|Juan R. - 05/03/2015||5.0|
WE LOVED IT!! We never expected to have so much fun. The cabin was great and we will be coming back.