WILD THING #1525View Fullscreen
WILD THING, Amazing Log Cabin near Mills Park & Community Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. This amazing one bedroom log home is just a short walk from the Gatlinburg Community Center, Mills Park, and Rocky Top Sports Complex which offers many activities including an indoor junior Olympic swimming pool, 8 bowling lanes, 4 racquetball courts, walking track, pool tables and much more. Drift away to the sounds of nature in your hot tub after a day of hiking or relax indoors in your jetted tub for two while gazing at a beautiful fire. Either way, begin your Smoky Mountain vacation in the ultimate romantic getaway cabin, Wild Thing! This cabin is a short walk also to the new Sports Complex in Gatlinburg, Rocky Top. Relax near Greenbriar, the National Park, & Downtown Foxy Lady today! Pet-friendly. Must register pet at time of booking. Sorry, no smoking. Reserve Wild Thing cabin for the ultimate Smoky Mountain getaway!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Nearby Grocery
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- QandJ Lewis Sept. 2016 – Jasper L. 9/18/2016
- We had a great time and where very pleased with our cabin and very pleased where we went to have our breakfast how nice people were the best and the island will visit there again nice Town and spot to visit
- Was very much happy. – Kenny H. 9/14/2016
- We loved it and will be coming back.
- Wild Thing #1525 – Timothy J. 7/12/2016
- My wife and I really enjoyed our stay. Gorgeous views, but don't plan on walking anywhere, but that's OK. Nice cozy, relaxing place to come back to after driving to all the attractions in Gatlinburg. A really nice, romantic cabin for our anniversary getaway!
- First time ever – Angela C. 7/10/2016
- This was my first time ever renting a cabin and enjoyed it so very much I am making plains to rent another one form y'all my next trip
- Amazing time – Harold K. 3/22/2016
- Had a great time went for the weekend and all was good.
Only thing that was not was the Jacuzzi tub didn't work.
Other than that had a great relaxing time and will be back again
- Fabulous stay – Belinda D. 3/19/2016
- We loved the location and planning on staying there again we will for sure give you guys a call when we do stay but although I left my iPhone charger but it's okay we had a fabulous time!!
- Hudson Wild Thing – Mark H. 1/14/2016
- Rental process went smooth. Property was convenient (short drive) to Gatlinburg. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Clean, but horrible mattress – 11/5/2015
- The mattress was our only complaint. It has to be 20+ years old and was very uncomfortable. The cabin was clean and as described. With as many people rent this place throughout the year and as much as it cost, they should be able to buy a new mattress. It was really disappointing.
- Five-star stay – 10/26/2015
- girls getaway – Alyssa B. 7/7/2015
- My best friend and I stayed one of the Aunt Bugs cabins named 'Wild Thing' for 2 nights. The cabin was beautiful! We especially loved the hot tub! All of the staff was wonderful and knowledgeable about the area! I highly recommend having dinner at the Greenbriar Restaurant. Amazing meals with incredible prices!!!
- It was great little cabin for a couples getaway – 6/4/2015
- The location is good although not exactly what I expected its in somewhat of neighborhood the directions to the cabin could be stated a little clearer in the map that they give you but in all its great priced for what it is and perfect for a couples getaway located close to horseback riding and Gatlinburg with a grocery store right down the road.
- Spring time in Smokies – Karthikeyan M. 4/21/2015
- The vacation was awesome. The room and the amenities were top notch.
Everything was just AWESOME. Only thing that could have been better was the whirlpool, The water flow was very slow and we could not get hot water to fill in the whole whirlpool tub.
- Wild Thing Rental Stay – Robin F. 4/14/2015
- Very clean and compact cabin, good for a short visit. Only draw back is steps leading to entrance are long. Would not recommend to anyone who has problems climbing steps. Would be helpful to list this in description of property.
- Very nice – Darla S. 4/4/2015
- It was my granddaughters first time in the Smokies so I wanted everything to be perfect and it was. The cabin was very nice and the perfect size for just the two of us. It was just the right distance from downtown & the trolley stop was very close. The cabin was clean & aunt bugs whole staff was wonderful. All in all we had a perfect spring break!
- Early Retirement Getaway – 3/29/2015
- We had a very relaxing time in the mountains of Gatlinburg. Cabin was awesome. Enjoyed the peaceful surroundings and spring sounds of nature making their way back to the warmer weather.
- really nice romantic getaway – Ray R. 12/9/2014
- will secluded but yet easy to get to very nice amenities good time all around
|Mark K. - 10/18/2016||4.0|
Everything was great but finding our cabin was a little difficult for sign along 321 was hard to see
|William P. - 08/01/2016||5.0|
The cabin was fantastic, well kept, well supplied. It was a great experience.
|Chad D. - 07/27/2016||4.0|
Awesome loved it was beautiful will definitely come again and bring the whole family
|Timothy J. - 07/12/2016||4.0|
It was very nice. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.
|Angela C. - 07/09/2016||5.0|
It was a great first time I had ever rented a cabin and yes I will again and most defiantly from aunt bugs....
|Daniel S. - 04/19/2016||5.0|
Did great . Even the best directions around traffic during the car show . Very helpful in every way . Most defiantly staying again with aunt bugs
|Mark N. - 03/26/2016||4.0|
Cabin was nice along with location. Carpet however needed repaired as well as stove top. Hot tub was nice but not very private.
|Charles D. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
We had a great time. Everything was great, we'll be back.
|Osmel D. - 01/05/2016||4.0|
Super good perfect attention nice and clean cabin prefect place
|Teresa V. - 12/03/2015||5.0|
The cabin was what I expected it to be and ck in was just as pleasant.
|Zachary C. - 10/22/2015||4.0|
The accommodations and customer service were excellent. Everything was in good condition
|Daniel B. - 09/11/2015||3.0|
Everything was ok and we enjoyed our stay except for 3 things that were not good. 1- there were spiders and spider webs everywhere inside and outside. Even around our bed in the bathroom and totally covering the porches. The hot tub was surrounded with them. Those should have been cleaned up. 2- the jacuzzi tub jets did not work. We asked them to be fixed Monday and they never were. Tub was still not working Thursday night. 3- the batteries in the did remote were dead, we had to get our own and the did player did not function properly. I was very dissatisfied with those 3 aspects of our stay.