WHISPERING WATERS #208View Fullscreen
Location: Cove Creek, Wears Valley Area. Whispering Waters #208 is a two bedroom, two bath luxury cabin nestled on a one acre lot at the base of a mountain that overlooks beautiful Cove Creek. Its tasteful landscaping with huge boulders and towering trees is a nature lovers dream. This creek side cabin is a source of year round beauty. Guests can choose to relax beside the gas log stove in the living area in the cooler months or take a dip is the premium hot tub that is located on the beautiful upper wrap around deck. Both decks are tastefully decorated with locally made log furniture.This cabin is a two-level vacation home with entertainment featured on the lower level and the comfortable living quarters on the upper level. The lower level offers a queen sleeper sofa; pub table and chairs; new oak framed Italian slate pool table; new flat screen TV and washer/dryer for your convenience. Walk up the stairs to the quaint kitchen that is fully equipped for your dining pleasure. The unique design of the entire living area that includes wood walls and vaulted ceilings adds to the cozy appeal of this cabin.The log-framed bedrooms are adjacent to the living area and each includes a new flat screen TV and its own full bath. Wireless Internet; phone service and cable television are provided in this beautifully decorated vacation home. The creek side view and rushing waters and cascades of Cove Creek inspire a sensual experience that you don't want to miss. Guests are encouraged to take advantage of the creek side log gazebo with picnic tables inside and several additional tables and a stone fire pit beside the creek by taking the metal stairway down the mountainside. This beautiful log and stone cabin has been well-maintained and has recently undergone several renovations including fresh stain; new central heat unit; additional outdoor motion lights; hot tub renovations; and new pool table. A new charcoal park grill has been installed beside the concrete driveway for the convenience of guests. You will love the soothing sounds of Cove Creek and the peacefulness of this remarkable and easily-accessible Smoky Mountain vacation cabin regardless of the time of year. If your visit is during the holiday season, you will be in for a special treat. Whispering Waters is tastefully decorated inside and out for the Christmas season including three trees. The cabin is perfect for families who want to visit the Wears Valley, Sevierville, or Pigeon Forge area with their shopping, restaurants and amusements. Many new venues have been added recently including the Island and the Paula Deen Restaurant. There is something for everyone nearby all with one of the most awesome backdrops in the United States -- the Great Smoky Mountains. Price is based on four adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Water View
- Deck / Patio
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Pancake Griddle
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Gas Log Stove
- Nearby Medical Services
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Close to Dollywood
- Close to the Leconte Center
- Close to Pigeon Forge's Island
- Close to National Park
- Hot Tub
- Picnic Table
- Private Hot Tub
- Charcoal Park Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- 2 River Facing Decks
- Covered Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- Decorated for Christmas
- 3 DVD Players
- 4 Flat Screen TVs
- New Pool Table
- Amazing Vacation... – Eva L. 9/23/2016
- Amazing is the best word I can think of, I have NOTHING negative to say about anything about the cabin or any other experience I had while I was there. If your even considering doing it, DO IT!!!! It is so peaceful, relaxing, serene surrounding!!! Turn the alarm off and WING your stay.
The locals are wonderful, there is a ton to do in close proximity to the cabin... I recommend Alpine Coaster, The Island, there shops are so cool!!! Paula Dean's, OMG.... Jayell's Ranch....what a great rounded experience!!!! Enjoy!!!
- Great location. – 9/2/2016
- Great views and lodging.
- 2016 Miller Family Vacation – James M. 7/11/2016
- Abundance of laughs and relaxation .
- Best stay ever! – Melissa W. 5/4/2016
- My family stayed for the weekend and we absolutely loved every minute of it! It was so beautiful and going to sleep to the sound of the creek was so peaceful. My kids were so happy they didn't wanna leave. We will defiantly be coming back yearly. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay. Very friendly and helpful ?? See you next year
- Great staff! – 3/15/2016
- The staff at Aunt Bugs were very friendly, welcoming and inviting. They made sure we got the best price possible.
The cabin had one toilet that ran constantly other than that everything was fabulous.
- A great place. – Farrah G. 11/24/2015
- The house was very clean the family love the house. My only concern was the water pressure. And at night it's hard to find the house from the main road.
- very happy! – Christa S. 5/22/2015
- Whispering Waters was a very nice cabin loved to sit out on the deck and listen to the water.was very clean,and very close to all the activities.really enjoyed our stay.
- running waters – Jeremiah M. 3/17/2015
- Sounds of the running water is so relaxing
- Great family vacation! – Tracy T. 8/1/2014
- My husband and I stayed at Whispering Waters cabin for a week. It was conveniently located close to all the activities. There is no mountain view but it was nice to overlook the creek. The cabin was clean and had everything we needed. The hot tub could use a little maintenance.
- A great vacation – Tammy C. 5/25/2014
- We had a good time.The cabin was very nice.Thank you
- Great scenery! Great location ! – Tammy S. 4/19/2014
- Stream in front of cabin you could hear all night long. Excellent location. Not to far from town but still away from it all. Looking forward to renting this cabin again soon
- Smoky trip – Kathryn K. 12/8/2013
- Great cabin, great location...only negative was that the gas grill was out of propane when we attempted to grill hamburgers and the the hot tub was about 5000 degrees when we arrived and had a slightly mildew smell to it, the pool table was obviously well used as well as the towels and sheets... That being said it is a cabin and we were not expecting the Ritz. Beautiful location, very clean, definately will be back...price was excellent:)
- great location – Ashlee C. 11/26/2013
- the cabin was far enough away from town to be private, but there are several family homes on the same driveway as the cabin. it wpuld be nice to know that in advance. we were arriving home late at night and felt bad each time because the headlights shine directly into the family's home
- Whispering Water review – Brad M. 9/10/2013
- The rental was in clean condition and in a great location. We had a great stay. The only thing I would recommend is some kind of motion light on the side of the house. It is pretty dark when you walk from your car to the front of the house. Not a huge deal but a light would be helpful.
- We had a wonderful stay in Whispering Waters! – Pamela J. 7/16/2013
- Our family really enjoyed the creek side setting of this cabin. The water give it a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
- the cabin was very clean except the BBQ grill. It was dirty. – Yvette G. 4/5/2013
- The cabin was very clean and comfortable. the lower level where the pool table is stay uncomfortably cold. Overall we loved it.
- Needed relaxation time. – Roy W. 4/1/2013
- Had a great time at this cabin. The sound of the waters of Cove Creek was great. This cabin was great just not designed for more than 2 adults and a child as it is cramped. The view and sound of the waters make up for a lot though.
|Larry W. - 08/28/2016||5.0|
Our cabin was just right for us. It's close enough to town but away from the noise. The sounds of Cove Creek in the front yard are so relaxing. Check out was a breeze. Kala is awesome!
|Larry W. - 05/27/2016||5.0|
Our stay was awesome! The cabin was spotless. Thank you.
|Ladonna T. - 05/10/2016||4.0|
Great cabin would come again. Will tell others about aunt bugs
|Larry W. - 04/20/2016||5.0|
The staff at Aunt Bug's strives to meet every need. They are awesome!
|Shauntay S. - 03/14/2016||5.0|
The staff at Aunt bugs were very friendly and welcoming. The app made check out a breeze. We will use Aunt Bug's for our next cabin rental.
|Larry W. - 11/17/2015||5.0|
We were very pleased with the friendly staff at Aunt Bug's.
|James F. - 06/15/2015||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay and we will be back next year. Thank you for the hospitality
|Larry W. - 05/31/2015||5.0|
Beautiful cabin. Wonderful staff. Awesome trip. Aunt Bug's is the best!
|Christa S. - 05/21/2015||5.0|
We were very pleased with our service and cabin had a very good time!