WHISPERING CREEK #302View Fullscreen
PIGEON FORGE LOCATION: JUST ONE MILE FROM PARKWAY - Whispering Creek is the perfect getaway to the Smokies! This Pigeon Forge luxury cabin is convenient to town with all the toys, including pool table, foosball, air hockey, playstation 2 and even a HOME THEATER with surround sound and a 7' MOVIE SCREEN! Check out the brand new hardwood floors, new plush carpeted rooms, new living/dining room furniture, and updated interior design. Your Kids will love it! Adults will be entertained, as well with all the bells & whistles. With 3 king beds and a sleeper sofa, there is plenty of room for everyone at this amazing vacation cabin! Soak in two in-room jacuzzis, your own private covered hot tub, or the resort's outdoor pool at Whispering Creek for a relaxed vacation away from the daily routine. You'll be well-rested and pleased at this fantastic log cabin. This gorgeous log home is located in Blackberry Ridge resort, just minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg! Reserve "Whispering Creek" today for the ultimate vacation & you'll be able to say you stayed at one of the Best log cabins in Pigeon Forge. Rate is based on 6 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- great time – 6/29/2016
- everyone had a great time at the cabin
- family weekend trip – 3/22/2016
- Great stay with aunt bugs in pigeon forge – 3/1/2016
- Our family stay at whispering creek cabin was great 5 nights just wasn't enough. Cabin was great very convenient and close to town which we love because we shop a lot . Very clean hope to get same cabin next time.
- Great Rental! – 1/26/2016
- Excellent rental. This is an annual trip for our group going on 10 years. This is the best cabin we have found in the area. Close in, no huge mountains to climb to location, large, fantastic media room and plenty of games, etc. for everyone. Cabin was clean and tastefully decorated. Met our expectations and we will definitely rent here again. Many thanks to the owners for sharing such a wonderful vacation rental!
- Satisfied from Johnson City – 1/13/2016
- Refreshing Fall Vacation – 11/12/2015
- Enjoyed it very much, everyone in our group had thier own private bedroom & bath and it really met our expectations of a great weekend getaway.
- Nice staty at Smokey – 10/28/2015
- Our stay was great. This is a nice cabin with lovely woody settings. The cabin was clean and the theater hall was amazing. This is also close to all the smokey attractions. Overall we enjoyed our stay at this cabin.
- Whispering Creek Review – Tim M. 8/12/2015
- The property was very nice during our visit. Over all the property was well maintained and very nicely decorated.
- Great Stay at Aunt Bug's Cabin – Charles L. 7/28/2015
- The cabin was very clean and had everything we could need and moore. Enjoyed the porches and rocking chairs. The upstairs was a little warm due to the afternoon sun coming in the windows, could use some kind of window treatment to help cool the upstairs more. Had a wonderful time and very close proximity to all the attractions.
- A wonderful place to stay and have a great time. – Wayne J. 4/13/2015
- Our family had an awesome time and really enjoyed our cabin. Cabin was just perfect for our family. We enjoyed the game room very much. Cabin was clean and well located for easy access to all activities we wanted to do. We will return.
- spring break – 4/8/2015
- What a great weekend! Great cabin and very clean. Tastefully decorated furniture in really good shape and cabin in good location. Hope to be able to go back soon.
- Great Stay! – 3/28/2015
- The cabin was very nice and very centrally located. Being from Florida, we loved the fact that it was not up a mountain! When we were at the cabin, we spent the majority of our time playing games and using the movie theater screen, which was a fantastic addition! We would definitely rent this cabin again.
- Pigeon Forge Christmas 2014 – Fred W. 1/13/2015
- Great cabin! Close to attractions and easy to get to.
- Family Thanksgiving – Brenda T. 12/1/2014
- Wonderful getaway for my family. The men work hard all year and it is great for the to relax--play pool--watch football on the BIG BIG screen TV. Had a GREAT time at a great cabin.
- Cabin Review – Suzette B. 8/16/2014
- Our grandkids just love the theatre room. One problem was burned out light bulbs. We need spare bulbs to replace burned out bulbs. I think the staff should have replaced them when they clean the cabin.
- Smoky Vacation Getaway – Carol H. 7/28/2014
- Wonderful trip to the Smokies with a great cabin from Aunt Bug - that's what we found after arriving in Pigeon Forge! The cabin was perfect for our family: clean , convenient location, privacy with 3 levels and many other amenities. We would definitely stay in this cabin again and would book through Aunt Bugs and recommend them to friends.
- great time – James D. 7/7/2014
- it was excellent grand kids and wife loved it plan to do it again
- conveniently located – Scott K. 6/22/2014
- We had a great time in the cabin. It was close to all the attractions in pigeon forge but still quiet enough to enjoy being away.
- WHISPERING CREEK #302 - April 2014 – Jeffrey N. 5/20/2014
- Very good experience and very nice property.
Main pro is that the property is very near Pigeon Forge and grocery store, other stores and attractions. Main con is that the property is not "in the mountains" (although view out the back is forested and pleasant) and is about two car widths apart from the neighboring properties.
The property was clean and well maintained. We would return.
- Whispering Creek – Bradley W. 3/12/2014
- Loved the Cabin and everything about. Wish it wasn't so close to the other cabins but I will definitely be coming back and using Aunt Bugs
- A MUCH NEEDED GETAWAY – Wanda R. 3/6/2014
- OUR STAY @ WHISPERING CREEK WAS GREAT. WE FELT LIKE WE WERE AT HOME. IT WAS VERY SPACIOUS AND COZY. WE REALLY ENJOYED THE MOVIE THEATRE AND THE PRIVACY ON THE DECKS. I WOULD LOVE TO RETURN BACK VERY SOON.
- Great place to stay. – Larry T. 3/1/2014
- Family mini vacation. Cabin and furnishing very nice, close to parkway. Movie room a plus.
- Great Family Cabin! – 12/17/2013
- This cabin had plenty of room and something for everone... airhockey & pool for the kids, hot tub for the grandparents, and a projection screen and theater seating for everyone! I only wish that the TV in the living room had been a little easier to use. It is on top of the fireplace and you have to stand up to use the remote. But, other than that minor issue, we LOVED our stay. Aunt Bugs even called to let me know the cleaning staff found my coat!
- Great Thanksgiving Vacation! – Susan L. 12/5/2013
- Spent Thanksgiving vacation in Whispering Creek cabin. It snowed on the Tuesday and Wednesday. We really enjoyed having the three levels. This gave everyone their own space. Got a great prepared dinner from Krogers for Thanksgiving- turkey, dressing,gravy, potato casseole, pie, cramberry salad, etc. Called at 8AM and picked up the meal at 11. That is the greatest store and has everything! I would recommend that the cabin provide a sharp knife - carving the turkey was a little difficult. We loved the movie room downstairs! After a hard day of doing everything, we relaxed with a good movie. We have stayed many times in cabins in this area, but this one was the most convienent. Be sure to get a map upon arriving because there are other streets to get around the traffic. Take Wears Rd. to get to Cade's Cove. Much better route.
- Our Fall Vacation – Sandra B. 10/6/2013
- We've stayed in many cabins in Pigeon Forge, this was our first time at Aunt Bugs. Your cabins are BY FAR the best. We were very happy with your friendly staff, the cabin was beautiful, clean and conveniently located. We will return each year to TN and we WILL stay with Aunt Bugs. Very Very Happy! Thanks for making our vacation extra wonderful.
- What a vacation stay – Rebecca S. 8/12/2013
- The cabin and staff exceded our expectations and would recommend Aunt Bugs to everyone
- weekend getaway – 6/28/2013
- Cabin was great amenities work right with exception coffee makers. There were two of them but both were torn up. Slightly pricey but overall was great
|Mitchell R. - 05/30/2016||5.0|
Everything was great from rental process through our stay. We had a problem with the movie projector and they sent someone out quickly to fix it. We really enjoyed our cabin and stay🙂
|Kristie B. - 03/24/2016||4.0|
It is an amazing cabin, and everything was to or above expectations. The only problem was the kitchen. The two of the stove tops do not work.
|Deborah H. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
Very good everyone was very nice and helpful . Hope to return to same cabin soon.
|Martha R. - 01/12/2016||5.0|
The Unit was very clean. There were lots of kitchen supplies
|Ronald M. - 12/30/2015||4.0|
Very professional and helpful staff !! Like the ease of communications with your mobile app !! Very enjoyable time with family fun !!
|Robert H. - 12/14/2015||5.0|
We enjoyed our stay very much. The host when we checked in was very courteous and nice. The cabin was clean and was everything as advertised.
|Sivasamy K. - 10/27/2015||5.0|
It was great and everyone one of us enjoyed the stay at cabin. We will come back next time.
|Camelia W. - 07/15/2015||4.0|
Overall my stay was great, cabin was clean, quiet area and good location.
|Brad G. - 06/07/2015||4.0|
Overall great experience. I would have given 5 stars if it was not necessary to go by office to check in and you could just go on to your cabin.
|Lynda G. - 06/04/2015||5.0|
A very good stay! Enjoyed every minute of it. Loved the cabin.
|Wayne J. - 03/30/2015||5.0|
All our family really enjoyed the cabin we stayed in. Everything was clean and confortable. We also liked the location very much and would love to be able to stay there on our next trip to the Smokey Mountains. The arrangement of three bedrooms was very enjoyable and nice for our family.
|April T. - 03/28/2015||5.0|
As always, the rental experience with Aunt Bug's was great!
|Timothy A. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
Cabin was clean and very comfortable. Well-equipped for our party, with more than enough extra blankets, pillows and sheets. Late check-in accommodations were made with no hassles and everything went well.
|C. - 07/30/2014||5.0|
We love the cabin, it's convenience, size and location. A great stay!!
|L. - 07/11/2014||4.0|
Great - no problem
|L. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
|A. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
The cabin was just as it was pictured and advertised which was great! We checked in after business hours, but the staff made arrangements to accommodate our arrival.
|W. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT EVEN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. I WILL DEFINITELY BE DOING BUSINESS AGAIN WITH AUNT BUGS VERY SOON.
|J. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Easy check-in and nice cabin.