STARRY NIGHTS #222View Fullscreen
Enjoy STARRY NIGHTS, the NEW edition to the Aunt Bug's Luxury Cabin Program! Beautifully furnished Starry Nights in Pigeon Forge is located in the community of Covered Bridge Resort. This two bedroom cabin is situated at a low level with no hilly drive and is also located within short walking distance to the community pool. The cabin is located minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge where you can enjoy many attractions but yet you still feel far away from the hustle and bustle. You are also only a few miles to the back door entrance in to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The main level features a front porch with beautiful mountain views and Family room with pull out sleeper sofa, electric stone fireplace, and HDTV with DVD player. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless appliances and ample seating for 6. The guest bedroom with closet is equipped with HDTV and a luxurious King log bed. There is one bathroom on this level with full tub and a washer and dryer for those longer stays. Take a soak in the very private hot tub that is located in an enclosed room off the back of the cabin. Big & Small kids alike will enjoy the stand-up video arcade game featuring PacMan & Galaga. This log home is beautifully decorated with flatscreen TVs throughout the cabin. All new furniture & bedding will make your stay very relaxing & enjoyable. From the balcony rockers, you can enjoy fabulous views of Bluff Mountain. This Covered Bridge resort cabin is convenient to all of Pigeon Forge, but still far out enough to enjoy the country! Up the split staircase on the second level is the Master bedroom, bathroom with full closet and game room loft. The Master is luxuriously furnished with log furniture, King Sleep Number bed (set at 60/40) and HDTV with DVD player. Enjoy gorgeous views from the balcony off the loft that overlooks Bluff Mountain. In the game room, enjoy the HDTV/DVD player, an electric fireplace for those cool autumn or cold winter nights, Playstation 2 with many games, lots of DVD movies and family board games. This room also features a full size Ms. Pac Man/Galaga Arcade Game. There is Comcast cable throughout the cabin, along with high speed wireless internet
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Nearby Grocery
- Close to Dollywood
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Private Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Valley View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Game System
- Arcade Game
- stay at aunt bugs rental cabin in novermber 2016 – 12/3/2016
- We really enjoy our stay, every things was as represented. The beds were comfortable, over all every thing was excellent.
- We Loved Our Stay – Ron M. 11/11/2016
- Our stay was indescribably awesome! We can hardly wait to book again at this same cabin. The location was perfect; the atmosphere was serene. It could have not been more perfect! We score this property and Aunt Bug's a five in all categories.
- Very nice – 10/10/2016
- It was nice but a little steep for parking. But that was my fault for not double checking because I had broken my ankle a year ago and still a kluts. Hey had a great time will rent again from Aunt Bug's.
- Excellent – Maria C. 8/28/2016
- The cabin was very clean it was close to the pool the kids enjoyed the games and the collection of movies, the cabin had everything we needed to make our stay very comfortable if we go back to Tennessee we would rent the cabin again it was very close to Dollywood, the Wax museum we had dinner at Mel's diner never bored.
- Nice cabin – 7/27/2016
- The cabin was clean and easy to find
The stay was good
- Summer vacation – 7/24/2016
- The cabin was awesome! The cabin was beautiful. It was close to all the attractions and had everything we needed. Very clean.
- Staying in Starry Nights – Edward N. 6/6/2016
- This is our first time staying in a cabin. We brought our granddaughters with us who are 10 and 8 1/2. This cabin sleeps six with a sofa sleeper. Everything you would need by way of paper products was there. Pool is within walking distance. The girls enjoyed that. It was very clean. Close by was a pizza place that had good pizza and a delicious salad. Not far was the main street where all the activities were, restaurants, Dollywood. We went to WonderWorks where the girls had fun there. Lots of hands-on activities there. I would recommend this to a friend or relative. And I know we would not hesitate to go again.
- Nice Cabin! – 2/21/2016
- My guest and I enjoyed our stay at this cabin. The staff was helpful in answering questions. The check in/check out process was quick and easy. The directions to the cabin were clear and simple to follow. The cabin was very clean and gorgeous inside. There seemed to be a little problem on how the heat was dispersed in the cabin as the top floor would get really warm/hot while the bottom floor would be cold, but we just dressed in layers so it wasn't a huge deal. The location was great! It's not too far from the parkway but far enough to still give you the mountain feel. It's also on a rolling hill and not a high mountain, which we knew when we picked it and glad we did since it snowed while we were there; we would have had a hard time getting up a high mountain but had no problems getting to this cabin. And even though not high up on a mountain, it still gives gorgeous views of the Smokies and surrounding areas. We enjoyed going to Gatlinburg (lots of shops to look at and the aquarium was one of the best I've ever been to). We also enjoyed the Christmas store in Pigeon Forge. And an unexpected pleasure we really enjoyed was the wings at the Smoky Mountain Brewery in Pigeon Forge...we had no idea they were amazing....seriously the best wings we have ever had!! So, overall, great time in the Smoky Mountains. I hope to return soon and yes I would recommend this property to others.
- TIME TO GET AWAY – 1/21/2016
- Very pleasant. From making my reservations to check in.
- A Great Getaway!!! – Bonnie V. 8/1/2015
- Starry Nights #222 was a very nice cabin and very clean! The first thing I noticed about the cabin was how beautiful it was and the cabins around it. The next thing was not too bad, but where it sits on a slant it was hard to get in and out of the cars. I really liked that we had the cabin surroundings but not too far from the city limits. Oh and I say this only because I feel I was ripped off by the pizza place right down the road across from the gas station. They charged us $75 for pizza that was so awful. They boasted about their homemade crust, well it was pure and simple cardboard. It was thin and tasteless. The toppings and sauce looked pastey and use sparingly. Do Not Chance It. But our overall trip was very nice and the only complaint I have is the dumpster being close by and All the stairs (haha, I have a bad back and leg so I have trouble with them and didn't pay attention when booking). I would definitely choose to stay at another Aunt Bugs cabin though and would gladly recommend it to friends and family!
- A Trip To Remember! – Shawn C. 6/19/2015
- We enjoyed our stay, cabin is very nice and clean. We have twins with epilepsy, and need easy access roads in the event of a seizure, so location was great! We had a few issues. First, it the description it lists this cabin as having a jacuzzi tub. We were there 4 nights, if it's there, they hid it from us. This was important for us, as our boys also have autism, and really enjoy bathing. The second thing is the upstairs had no electricity our first night. I called, and my husband has to go flip the breaker. This happened several times throughout our stay. No big deal, unless it happens in the dark. we still had a great time!!!! We got to see bears right from our cabin deck, with some amazing video!!!!
- Dr em vacattions – Sandra N. 4/20/2015
- We were having a blast there.
Everything was excellent.
- Spivey's in Starry Nights – Brenda S. 2/5/2015
- Loved loved loved our stay!!!! The lady I talked to to make reservations was super nice and helpful, she also was the lady who checked us in.
- Starry nights cabin – 10/29/2014
- Our cabin was very clean. We had a great time and loved the cabin
- No place like Home – James H. 4/22/2014
- We loved it the property was great.. location was also great....we will stay there again when we come back to tenn...
- Fall get away – 10/31/2013
- Loved the cabin and location had a great time.
- Close To Heaven – Barbara B. 9/12/2013
- This cabin was an absolute pleasure to visit as this cabin has everything! The location was perfect as it was only a few minutes from the Parkway, yet it had lovely mountain views and so quiet. The cabin was decorated in lovely mountain style, enormous beds with high end Donna Sharp country quilts and comfy mattresses. The furniture was all new and clean. The cabin owner took a great deal of time and effort to put together a lovely book on the sights to see at the National Park as well as recommendations to favorite local restaurants. Much appreciated.
The only negatives would be the parking area for this cabin is designed very poorly as the area to park is on a rather steep slant so parking and attempting to open a car door is quite difficult. This parking location could have been easily leveled at the time of construction.
This cabin is truly within walking distance to the resort pool. There sits a lovely kidney shaped pool that is well maintained. However the pool itself is surrounded by the most unsightly 30 foot high concrete retaining wall that adds zero to the esthetics of a pool setting. We could not believe that a brand new pool would not have an artistic design to match the beauty of the entire Great Smoky Mountains region.
- AWESOME – James T. 8/18/2013
- We loved the cabin. It was clean and beautiful. Could use some small tables on front porch instead of top deck. We used front porch more didn't have anywhere to put drinks or anything. But over all great stay...Would definitely recommend to family and friends...
- Peace in the Mountains – Kathie B. 8/1/2013
- Starry Nights #222 was a beautiful cabin in a great setting. Walking into it you felt like you were home. It worked perfectly for two couples and two children. The pool is close and even though you are close to all the tourist attractions, you feel that you are really in the mountains. Beautiful views from the porch and balcony. We can't wait to come back.
- Great Time – Dustin T. 7/27/2013
- We had a great time on our stay. The cabin was very close to every thing but was also in a very quite location. The kids loved the arcade game and all the extra games that were there.
- really nice place to stay!! – Jaehyung K. 7/25/2013
- I stayed 2 nights with family(wife, 2yr old daughter, parents in law). And we all were relly satisfied with everything about this cabin. If I have chance to visit the great smoky mountains, I will try to re-use this cabin.
- Vacation – 7/15/2013
- Great except the cabin had air fresheners in all rooms, not good when you have allergies.
- very Happy – Rozi P. 7/14/2013
- Very satisfied. Kids had a great time
|Deanna S. - 11/08/2016||4.0|
Check in and out process was very easy. Directions to cabin were easy and helpful
|Ron M. - 11/04/2016||5.0|
Whenever I visit the Pigeon Forge area my preference for cabin rentals is always Aunt Bug's. The cabin accommodations are always excellent, they're very clean, spacious, and they cause to to feel more like a "resident" in the Smokies instead of a tourist in the Smokies. I will always and unhesitatingly use Aunt Bug's. Ron Mabry USAF (Retired)
|Alonzo A. - 08/29/2016||5.0|
The cabin was great. Everything it close by. Not to far away. Great view we enjoyed every night.
|Maria C. - 08/12/2016||5.0|
The family loved the cabin everything was excellent in the cabin if we ever go to Tennessee we will rent the cabin again
|Thomas J. - 07/27/2016||4.0|
Our stay was nice at the starry nights cabin the cabin was clean and very easy to find
|Lovita T. - 07/21/2016||5.0|
Great job and very friendly staff. We enjoyed the cabin
|Roger D. - 06/19/2016||5.0|
Professional staff, clean, beautiful, cabin. We were very pleased with overall experience. Thank you very much
|Edward N. - 06/06/2016||5.0|
Everything was clean. Cabin was furnished with all the necessaries. Tv in living room had to be connected. The others were also not hooked up. But when hooked up, they didn't work.
|Kimberly M. - 05/29/2016||4.0|
Cabin was easy to find, nice area and amenities. Check in process was easy and user friendly.
|Anne S. - 01/20/2016||4.0|
Reservations was easy and Kerry was very nice to work with. Check in was easy well organized. The cabin was very clean and a great location. We could not get the electric fireplace downstairs to work. It would be nice to have a television channel listing there.
|Karen W. - 07/13/2015||5.0|
Friendly office staff, lovely and clean cabin. Loved the easy check-out via the app!
|Allison H. - 02/27/2015||5.0|
Staff was extremely caring, especially Cathy and Donna! Will definitely use Aunt Bugs again because of these 2 sweet ladies!
|Donnie P. - 11/28/2014||4.0|
We had a very good experience by staying in y'all's cabin. We had the cabin experience, but close enough to town to enjoy also.
|Doug S. - 10/26/2014||5.0|
Cabin was beautiful. Extremely clean and the detail of the craftsmanship in the cabin was what we were hoping for. Great experience.
|J. - 07/08/2014||4.0|