HIDDEN ROMANCE #1404View Fullscreen
Cedar Creek Crossing near Pigeon Forge, TN Beautiful log cabin with open floor plan that offers a gas fireplace, in-room jacuzzi, covered hot tub, & King bed in the loft. This log cabin is in a romantic wooded area just 4 miles from Light #3 in Pigeon Forge. This romantic getaway cabin offers premium furnishings, big flatscreen TV with Netflix capability, mountain views, wifi internet access, and a pool table too! Call and book your vacation today! You will LOVE Hidden Romance cabin!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Decorated for Christmas
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Our stay at Hidden Romance #1404 – 9/11/2016
- Had a good time in the Smokies!
Lovely cabin in a nice and quiet area. We found the bed kinda hard and would have loved some more pillows to choose from (hard/soft)
We had everything we needed and the hot tub was great to relax in after a long day out in the Smokies.
- Smokey Mountain Getaway – 8/7/2016
- We had a great time staying at Aunt Bugs . The cabin was great. It was in a great location, close to many attractions but far enough away to feel that country feeling. We could see a mountain from our front yard.
- Cabin Review – Lisa E. 7/11/2016
- The Cabin was clean, neat, and cozy. The only problem we had was with the TVs. Hard to get them to pick up a channel and then the signal would be lost when the channel was changed. But, overall, it was very nice and quiet. Would stay again.
- Loved it! – Kenneth H. 6/27/2016
- Very clean cabin. Good comfortable bed.
- Wonderful weekend getaway! – Kara J. 6/10/2016
- This is the second time we've stayed with Aunt Bugs and it is always a laid back stay with an easy check in/out process. Staff are very accommodating they even called to ensure we would make the check in deadline!
- Can't wait to get back – 5/31/2016
- Enjoyed the experience in the Mountains – Larry P. 4/12/2016
- We enjoyed the cabin, it was a beautiful cabin really enjoyed our stay.We would recommend this cabin too anyone.
- Best relaxing vaction ever – Dennis B. 3/19/2016
- Very relaxing beatiful cabin
- Perfect Little Getaway – 2/14/2016
- We had such a lovely time! We were just pleased with everything! We plan to do it again!
- Great cabin and location – Don L. 12/5/2015
- Cabin was very neat and clean. The location for us was great. Not too far from town. The only fault was we do a little cooking and the had no knifes for cutting. Only steak knifes. The other thing was no sport channels. Really need espn. Otherwise, very nice. Would come back.
- Great Vacation Cabin clean with easy acess to Pigeon Forge – William J. 10/11/2015
- Perfect location wooded property in the back off the deck quiet for relaxation.
- Surprise Get a Way – Steve L. 9/21/2015
- Pet friendly, Quiet, Excellent trip.
- May 2015 Stay at Hidden Romance – Linda M. 5/24/2015
- Overall we enjoyed our stay at the Hidden Romance Property. The upstairs was like a suite and the layout of the floor plan was good. The bed was a little more firm than we like but overall we enjoyed our stay.
- Positive Experience – Jessica H. 3/27/2015
- Overall this was an awesome retreat. The first night there were wasps in the cabin but after killing them we didn't see any more during our stay. Only petty complaints outside of that. Pillows on the bed were really, really flat. Overall it was an awesome experience.
- Perfect Honeymoon weekend – 2/17/2015
- I enjoyed my stay at the hidden romance cabin. It was overall clean, great location.We were satisfy with the quality of the furniture.
- Nice and relaxing – Kim C. 1/27/2015
- The cabin was clean and relaxing.
- Weekend getaway – Mitchell L. 5/23/2014
- Great place to stay! Will be back
- Great getaway – John B. 4/17/2014
- Employees very polite and professional. Cabin very neat and clean. Everything was as advertised and more. My wife and I enjoyed this vacation very much. Thumbs up to the staff at Aunt Bugs.
- Goats on a Roof – 11/4/2013
- Overall this was a pleasant visit. Close to everything yet far enough to be secluded.
- Great Vacation – John S. 10/6/2013
- The cabin was very nice and very clean. The name of the cabin was not the right name for this place. "Hidden Romance" was expected to be more secluded than what it is. Other than that everything was great and we would stay again.
- Had a wonderful stay. – 9/30/2013
- The staff were helpful and professional. The cabin was in great shape. we had all the conveniences we needed. The cabin was conveniently located and easy to get to from all directions. We had a blast.
- A Wonderful Place – 9/8/2013
- We liked every thing except the tv collection on channels had no movie channels
- The perfect getaway – 8/29/2013
- The house was beautiful, we love the way it was decorated the scenery was breathtaking had a change reconnect with each other,relaxing it was so peaceful we truly enjoy ourself.
- I'm from Spartanburg, not Spartenburg – 8/19/2013
- Relaxing. As another reviewer said, the pictures on the website need to be changed. Half of them are for the cabin next door.
- Nice Cabin – James D. 5/26/2013
- The cabin was in a beautiful location and away from all the touristy stuff.
- Hidden Romance – Dawn C. 5/12/2013
- Loved the cabin even though the pics we seen were to the cabin next door. The loft bedroom was VERY exposed. Need tint on the windows for privacy. Everything was very clean and smelled nice, that is always important. We absolutely loved this little cabin and would rent from Aunt Bug's again !!!
- Vacation 2013 – David T. 5/7/2013
- Loved the cabin! No issues what so ever. Everything was clean and organized when we arrived.
- Weekend Getaway – Vicky T. 4/29/2013
- The cabin is beautiful and very well taken care of. It was very clean and comfortable. We will definitley plan on renting from Aunt Bug's in the future. Overall a great stay!
- No need to look any further ! – David M. 3/11/2013
- This cabin was everthing we wanted and more.Very clean,and a very short drive to pigeon forge.Had a great time!
- Great Place – Jason S. 2/20/2013
- Hidden Romance was a great cabin to rent for a getaway. Literally 7 minutes to the Pigeon Forge strip. Private and comfortable living conditions. Cabin was very clean. Best Valentines Day i have ever had.
|Deborah G. - 09/22/2016||5.0|
Very relaxing, clean, romantic, unforgettable, convenient, yet peaceful, had Everything we needed and then some. Just what we needed. Can't wait to do it again!!!!
|Donna M. - 09/18/2016||5.0|
Location was perfect, and i loved the cabin. Thank you
|Monique K. - 08/27/2016||4.0|
Loved the jacuzzi, the bed was pretty hard and we would have liked more pillows to choose from (hard or soft). Overall it was a nice cabin and we had a great stay in the Smokies!
|Theresa R. - 08/15/2016||4.0|
My stay was very welcoming and hospitable. The cabin was ready early so I got a head start on a very relaxing weekend. The bed was so comfortable and I felt like I was at home!
|Calvin H. - 07/30/2016||5.0|
We was very pleased with the service and the cabin.
|James A. - 05/17/2016||5.0|
Very satisfied! We totally enjoyed our stay in Hidden Romance...
|Larry P. - 04/11/2016||5.0|
It's a great experience to stay in a cabin. We've been coming to the Smokey Mountains for vacation about 30+ year's and have never stayed in a cabin. We loved it,that's the way to experience the Mountain feel.
|Laura H. - 03/25/2016||5.0|
Everything was wonderful and convenient. We will definitely go through Aunt Bugs again!
|Dennis B. - 03/18/2016||5.0|
Just great to be able to relax in this wonderful cabin and atmostphere
|Richard A. - 01/18/2016||5.0|
Our stay was AMAZING! We had never been to the area before and now is it will be on a list of places to getaway.
|Richard S. - 12/29/2015||5.0|
The cabin was nice and we had a great time. There were no folding chairs in the closet as described and there were some things that were damaged. We were not able to report them because you were closed after 9pm Christmas Eve and all day Christmas Day but we did take pics if tou are interested. None of the damaged items affected our stay though and overall it was a great vacation and we loved the cabin.
|Don L. - 12/05/2015||4.0|
Only complaint....cable channels were to few....no ESPN....cabin/location were great....we do a little cooking no carving knifes were included otherwise cabin was great and we loved the location
|Jerry B. - 11/03/2015||5.0|
Everything was great. We enjoyed it very much. The cabin was just like advertised.
|Scott C. - 10/13/2015||4.0|
Enjoyed our stay and will return, and have recommended you to friends and family.
|Kathy S. - 09/25/2015||5.0|
We enjoyed our visit and will come back. The cabin was clean except it needed to be vacuumed under the sofa and bed. There were also cobwebs on the base of the tv stand.
|Hope D. - 08/03/2015||5.0|
Cabin was clean and close to the strip. Everything we needed was provided in the cabin.
|Rebecca S. - 07/31/2015||5.0|
Easy to reserve, check in and check out process. Staff at the office have excellent customer service skills.
|Steve L. - 07/21/2015||5.0|
Reservations was a breeze, upon check in the staff was so nice and helpful. The Cabin was clean comfortable and just what the Dr. ordered.
|Christopher B. - 05/26/2015||5.0|
Hi, Our experience at the 1404 Hidden Romance cabin, and booking through Aunt Bug's was awesome. We saw the cabin on their website, and though there was sufficient information on the website to book, we wanted to talk to someone with all of the scams and such nowadays. I called, and the person who was assisted, was great. She was not pushy, answered any questions we had, and it was awesome that they are local, and not a call center somewhere, as they can give real advise. The Cabin was all Pros for us, and only one Con, in that we were unable to use the outside Hot Tub much, because of bees that were circuling the balcony. However, the inside Hot Tub was of course available since this cabin has both. It was clean, and had all of the features you needed. Please keep up the great work, and take no short cuts. We will hopefully do more business with Aunt Bug's and maybe even stay at this exact cabin again. We liked it that much.
|Steve H. - 03/23/2015||5.0|
GREAT VERY CLEAN ,EASY CHECK IN WILL BE BACK THANKS
|Kim C. - 01/26/2015||4.0|
Everything went well. Cabin was clean. Emails was nice. Just wished it didn't rain.
|Charlie L. - 01/11/2015||4.0|
When we arrived, the hot tub was malfunctioning. You had it fixed that night. The cabin was so clean and cozy. My family had a great time.
|Lucretia M. - 11/06/2014||5.0|
Fast and convenient check-in. The receptionist was also very helpful. WI'll book with AuntBug's again
|Linda M. - 10/24/2014||4.0|
The cabin was spotless and beautifully furnished. We felt at home.
|C. - 07/17/2014||5.0|
very happy with the service at Aunt Bug's - but this particular cabin "Hidden Romance" could use a few things done to it - the front door lock does not function properly, looks like it has been broken into at some point - there is no broom and we were tired of stepping on blacktop gravel, that was being drug in, in our bare feet - the hot tub could use a privacy wall (lattice or something).
|L. - 07/08/2014||4.0|
clean and comfortable. broken hot tub was fixed promptly
|C. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
We truly enjoyed the whole experience the cabin was nice the view was beautful overall we enjoyed it . planning on comimg again end august.