GONE SWIMMIN' #260View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (Less than 1 mile to the Parkway off of Light #8) near Dollywood/Cal Ripken Baseball Experience. This vacation log cabin is a very unique find! It's close enough to town to walk or shuttle to the Parkway, Dixie Stampede, The Island, Leconte Convention Center, The Car Shows, or the Little Pigeon River. Did we mention it had its own professionally-maintained indoor swimming pool. This heated pool is private and just for use at this cabin. You'll love this beautiful log home which features ramp access (great for handicapped or elderly), two King bedrooms, large gameroom, and custom full kitchen. This Pigeon Forge cabin has enough entertainment for everyone: Flat screen TV, Wifi internet access, pool table, air hockey, foosball, and indoor swimming pool! It's packed with fun & you won't want to leave! Book any special event, holiday, or family vacation here at Gone Swimmin' for the vacation of a lifetime. This two bedroom log cabin, near Dollywood, has it all. With so many amenities to keep you busy, you won't want to leave! Features include private indoor pool, hot tub on the wrap-around porch, game room with pool table, air hockey, poker table and foosball, internet access, 3 TVs, With 1 king bed, 1 queen, 2 full baths, and a bonus set of bunk beds in the game room, there is plenty of space for everyone. Enjoy the double-sided fireplace from the living room while relaxing and watching TV, or sitting on your rockers on the outside wraparound porch! Your gas grill outdoors or full kitchen will enable you to cook any meal for your kids or friends. This Private Pool cabin is usually a 3 night minimum. For shorter stays, please contact the office at. This cabin is located behind Dixie Stampede and is within walking distance of the Little Pigeon River. Price is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. This cabin does not allow smoking or pets. Security system is supplied for your protection.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Gas Grill
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- We loved Gone Swimmin'!!! – Elizabeth C. 7/19/2016
- The cabin is in an excellent location. It was very clean. The beds are so comfortable. My son loved the pool. Very easy checking in and out. Very nice staff. I would definitely recommend Aunt Bug's to my friends!! Thank you!!
- Gone swimmin – 6/17/2016
- Great location. Quiet but close to the main strip. The cabin was very clean. The pool was a big hit with my two young kids. Only downfall was there were only showers in both bathrooms so it was a little difficult to bathe little kiddos. The app made cgeck out a breeze! Great experience and we would rent from aunt bugs again!
- Awesome – 5/27/2016
- The cabin we stayed in was awesome. Everything thing was just like it was pictured. The swimming pool needed to be vacuumed but otherwise everything was clean . The bed was comfortable. Close to town . Will definitely stay with Aunt Bugs again
- Gone summin – Jennifer G. 5/17/2016
- It was great cabin it was all that I expected
- GS 260 stay – Charles A D. 3/22/2016
- Easy one stop shop and rent for my family's stay on Pigeon Forge. Online review of rental inventory, quick reservation process, complete information package readily shared via email. Check in was quick and very easy and the cabin was great. WEW found it clean and in great working order. Checked out with my mobile device on the last morning of the stay again quick and easily!
- Great vacation – 2/17/2016
- We had a great time in the cabin our 2 year old loved the pool.
- Very nice retreat! – 2/9/2016
- My husband and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary at this cabin. We had a wonderful time at the cabin. The cabin was clean and was in mostly working order. There was a problem with the dryer and downstairs bathroom fan, but nothing that prevented us from having a great stay. The pool and hot tub are definitely the main attractions of the cabin and they did not disappoint. The hot tub is only a two person though,so if you have a party of more than two, you will have to take turns. The cabin is located close to everythig, but is far enough a way to feel very private. We would definitely recommend this cabin and would come back again!
- Cabin trip – Adam S. 2/3/2016
- The only thing that I would recommend would be to provide a few extra pots and cooking utencils as well as a light got the grill area but place was great
- Best Vacation – 11/1/2015
- We arrived on Oct 22nd and checked out on Oct. 26th and had a wonderful time there. The cabin was great! My daughter and her husband came with myself and my husband. She swam every day that we were there. I swam 3 days and one day went in the hot tub. My husband and her husband played pool at night while we were swimming. I really liked that the pool was enclosed so that we were able to swim both day and night. The location is in a nice place. The driveway is a little steep, we are use to flat land coming from southern Louisiana, but it had ample enough room to turn around and park where you were able to pull out forward instead of backing out. I would rent this place again and would recommend it to other family and friends. The cabin is very, very close to many attractions and is easy to get to the main strip. I was very, very pleased with the cabin.
- wonderful getaway – Misty B. 9/26/2015
- The cabin was was amazing and my kids had a blast in the pool!
- Enjoyed our stay – 6/22/2015
- The cabin was very nice. The dryer made a very loud noise and we couldn't use it. The pool floor did need swept. Over all we loved the cabin.
- absolutely wonderful – Crystal C. 4/28/2015
- It was absolutely wonderful. We enjoyed it very much. We also plan on coming back again there on our next vacation. Thank you guys so much
- Spring Break mini vacation – Fern B. 3/22/2015
- Stayed four days with family including 2 three year olds. When asked what did you like most, they both said swimming. One day was rainy so we spent day using pool and game room. Fun for whole family.
- Gone swimming review – Jessica S. 6/1/2014
- We had a wonderful time visiting Tennessee! The cabin was cozy and we were very satisfied staying there.
- Young's first family vacation – Lopez Y. 5/26/2014
- We enjoyed ourselves at Gone Swimming, our daughter Layla really loves going swimming everyday and playing outside. Even though we didn't get to barbeque because of the grill not up to par, we still had a good time, looking forward to going back again.
- Great location and very clean – 10/21/2013
- We loved Gone Swimming cabin. Great location and very clean! Would definitely stay there again.
- Great! – Nancy E. 10/18/2013
- Our granddaughters loved the Foosball, pool and air hockey. Also, the swimming pool and hot tub was great! The cabin is set back in the woods, but very close to the Parkway, so no long drives to everything. Highly recommend!
- Great for families! – 10/12/2013
- This is a wonderful cabin. We loved the indoor pool! The only difficulty we had was we were without internet for 24 hours. Otherwise, we loved our stay at "Gone Swimmin"!
- great – Eddie Z. 9/20/2013
- The cabin was nice and homey.
- Good place to Stay – 8/3/2013
- The cabin was fine and close to attractions and had a good layout. The only improvement that could be made would be to the pool deck finish.
- Our Cabin – Randall N. 6/13/2013
- We rented GONE SWIMMIN 260, brought 5 of our grandchildren with us. From the time we arrived till we left everything was awesome. After a day of exploring Pigeon Forge, it was nice to let the children relax and swim till late in the swimming pool. We all enjoyed the game tables. My husband and I drank coffee on the porch every morning, before the children woke up. I would recommend this cabin because it was really awesome. The beds slept so good.
- Great vacation! – Nikki F. 6/11/2013
- Our two boys LOVED the pool!
- Cabin 260 – Holly B. 6/7/2013
- Have been vacationing in the smokies for 20 plus years , but this was our first cabin rental Experience . We loved the cabin and the management crew was top notched! Made our stay very relaxing and easie to love! Had problems with the sink draining on our first day and "boom" the maintenance man had it fixed within hours . Run out of propane for the grill and "boom" replaced it on call . Just ANYRHING we needed they made it happen!! THANKYOU Auntbugs for your consideration towards your vacationers! Two thumbs up!
- Very Happy – Dawn K. 5/7/2013
- We really enjoyed our stay. When we came back for the day the kids had swimming and the game room to entertain them.
- Rated a 5 in all – Darrell A. 5/6/2013
- The coffee pot was the only thing i see dirty,
had to clean before useing. Had plenty of towel. Just had to wash evernight.
other than that it was a great place would do it again
thanks to all
- Our Long Weekend – 4/5/2013
- No complaints at all!
- Spring Break – Thomas R. 3/26/2013
- Great eperience, second year in the same cabin. It-town location great for kids. Aunt Bug's always does a great job. Amenities were good except there were too few glasses, plates aand silverware.
|Elizabeth C. - 07/18/2016||5.0|
Very pleased with "Gone Swimmin". Wonderful cabin. Easy check in/out.
|Theresa M. - 07/16/2016||5.0|
House was warm and inviting and spotless! The private pool was exceptional. Every detail was thought of as a home away from home. We were comfortable instantly! Didn't want to leave!
|Kenton H. - 07/11/2016||5.0|
Everything was as advertised, we enjoyed our stay very much
|Clifford W. - 05/17/2016||5.0|
We were really pleased and and enjoyed the cabin it was our first time doin something like that and we will be back thank you.
|Alysia W. - 04/11/2016||4.0|
The cabin was good however the TV in living room never worked right even after maintenance came out. Had to watch one channel. The hot tub quit while we were gone and when the lid was opened it had odor of dead fish. The pool was great.
|Charles A D. - 03/07/2016||5.0|
Cabin was clean and ready for use. No waiting. Loved the ease of use of the mobile app before, during and check out after the stay. Great job by your team and technology!
|Heather M. - 02/08/2016||4.0|
The cabin was very accomodating for our needs. We had the items necessary to make a home cooked meal. We also thought it was clean.
|Joni B. - 10/27/2015||4.0|
Did great. Not hard to find and a beautiful cabin.
|James A. - 10/08/2015||5.0|
The cabin provided a great getaway for our family. My 2 sons loved the pool, air hockey table, and Foosball table. We all had a great time.
|Heather F. - 08/01/2015||5.0|
Cabin was nice and in a great location. Check in and check out was very easy and convenient.
|Denise M. - 06/17/2015||4.0|
The cabin was wonderful. Some one stold the batteries from the tv remote before we got there. The dryer made a very loud noise we were to scared to use it. The pool bottom did have some dirt, it needed swept out. But all in all we had a good time.