FOXY LADY #1531View Fullscreen
FOXY LADY is nestled on a hillside with a view of the Smoky Mountains, in a small log home community setting just five minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. Specially designed to be a romantic getaway for two, Secret Rendezvous offers a cozy romantic setting that is just a short walk from the Gatlinburg Community Center which offers many activities including an indoor junior Olympic swimming pool, 8 bowling lanes, 4 racquetball courts, walking track, pool tables and much more. Drift away to the sounds of nature in your hot tub after a day of hiking or relax indoors in your jetted tub for two while gazing at a beautiful fire. Either way, begin your Smoky Mountain vacation in the ultimate romantic getaway cabin, Foxy Lady. This cabin is a short walk also to the new Sports Complex in Gatlinburg, Rocky Top. Relax near Greenbriar, the National Park, & Downtown Foxy Lady today! Pet-friendly. Must register pet at time of booking. Sorry, no smoking. Reserve Foxy Lady cabin for the ultimate Smoky Mountain getaway!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Refreshing – Jo U. 9/5/2016
- Much needed time away
- Amazing week away – Danielle C. 8/30/2016
- Great week away! Perfect amenities and location! Easy check in and out, thank you!
- A Great Time Was Had By All.... – Patricia Z. 5/17/2016
- Beautiful location. Cute comfortable cabin. Definitely recommend. Hope to return soon!
Staff very friendly.
- 2nd stay in Foxy Lady – Lynn W. 4/10/2016
- The office staff was great when I called and booked my stay and on the day of arrival also. Thanks for taking care of me.
- Great trip – 3/28/2016
- Great time. Location was convient and in the arts and crafts loop. Mattress could be replaced but other than that it was what we expected from the pictures. We hiked in the park, sampled moonshine and visited artisans that I remembered from family trips in the 1970's
- Valentine's day weekend. – Juan C F. 3/25/2016
- Just what I needed. Romantic getaway with just me and my girl! Would definitely go back!
- Great weekend getaway – Jan S. 1/12/2016
- We enjoyed our stay at our cabin. Loved the hot tub and the view. Everything worked out very nice.
- Fun with Aunt Bug! – Angela L. 12/5/2015
- My sister and I rented this cabin for Thanksgiving and had a fantastic experience! The location was perfect and the layout of the cabin pictures were actually as shown. It was very cozy and was very clean! We were 10 min from downtown so it was a perfect location-far enough away from the hustle and bustle but still close enough to venture out.
- Birthday Trip – 11/17/2015
- Overall a great cabin. Good sized limb had broken off and we had to move it to get up to the cabin but after informing mgmt. they sent someone and it was cut up and removed very quickly. The bed could use updating. Other than that it was a very nice cozy cabin. The hot tub is private and location is great and very easily accessible. Check in staff very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to stay again!
- 42 anniversary get away wonderful – 8/16/2015
- Wonderful week away nice clean secluded cabin yet still near every thing. Just a few miles to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Have already started to plan when we can go back.
- a great getaway – 6/5/2015
- A much needed short stay after some serious medical issues. Homey, warm and inviting is best to describe our little cabin.
- GREAT times!! – David F. 4/23/2015
- My wife & I had a weekend getaway and stayed at the Foxy Lady cabin! It was PERFECT!!!! We SO cannot wait until we stay there again!!
- Great place to rent! – Lori D. 4/21/2015
- So glad we rented this cabin! It was beautiful inside, close to everything! Definitely would rent again, especially with the ease, convenience, and friendliness of Aunt Bug's!
- Cabin in the Woods – 2/3/2015
- Nice location. Nice view. Very happy with rental. I would recommend it my friends.
- Weekend Getaway – Dan F. 1/22/2015
- Great location and overall cabin was fine. The furniture in the cabin makes it less desirable. The chairs in the cabin in the kitchen are unusable and the sofa and bed should be updated. Would make a big difference.
- Great stay – James S. 1/5/2015
- Cabin was well maintained and very cozy. Will definitely stay again!
- Very relaxing – 12/1/2014
- This was just a weekend getaway - and oh it was relaxing.
- Mini honeymoon! – 11/17/2014
- October Getaway – Jon G. 10/29/2014
- I rented this cabin for a weekend getaway. We were pleasantly surprised as to the amenities of this cabin. Very nice layout and extremely nice. very quite and cozy. Would definitely rent this cabin again! SUPERB!!!
- Foxy Lady Cabin Stay – Doreen K. 7/30/2014
- Our vacation time spent at the cabin was wonderful. The only thing that bothered me is the top of the shower isn't covered with wood I took my glasses off in the shower, placed them on top of the shower and they fell behind the wall between the shower and the sink. We had to get a long pole plus duck tape from ACE and pull them out. That part of the shower- wall should be covered because I saw a other items which guest have lost at the bottom of that wall...from shower gel, soap and other things. This was the only set back for our trip.
|David R. - 11/06/2016||5.0|
Nice but simple. Clean & comfortable. We needed cabin at short notice. We would have liked to stay 3 nights but you were booked. So much nicer than hotel
|William R. - 10/14/2016||4.0|
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your place. It was a very nice place for two people. Would probably use Aunt Bug's again if we vacation in the area.
|Jeffrey J J. - 08/21/2016||5.0|
Quick check in and check out... Friendly Staff! Definitely recommend they stay...
|Merle K. - 07/05/2016||4.0|
Cabin was clean and comfortable. The only suggestion I have, is to make the map a more accurate tool for finding your cabin. If had been dark, we might not have ever found it, Don't assume everyone uses GPS.
|Justin B. - 07/04/2016||4.0|
The cabin was clean and very secluded. The bed needs a new mattress but everything else was fantastic.
|Lindsay P. - 05/26/2016||5.0|
It was amazing and Great!!! We loved it!! Great cabin.
|Pamela S. - 03/26/2016||5.0|
MY Husband and I had a great time. The cabin was located close to the park and gatlinburg. it is out in the arts And crafts community which was a great part of our stay. EVerything was good, we had some problems with the fireplace that were handled promptly. THe mattress could use to be replaced....but other than that it was the perfect cabin for us.
|Junior W. - 01/31/2016||5.0|
We loved it! Can't wait to return. Absolutely gorgeous area
|Kelsi H. - 01/04/2016||4.0|
We really enjoyed our stay and the Aunt Bugs app made check out so easy.
|Jan S. - 12/28/2015||4.0|
Very nice place to stay. We would go back again.
|Angela L. - 12/05/2015||5.0|
My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed staying in our cozy cabin. It was exactly what we were expecting. The only suggestion I would make is a general "welcome info" book that tells basic things. We stayed at a cottage in Savannah and there was a welcome book that told us various things, such as wifi passwords and log in (there was no password needed at the cabin and we just logged in the first one we found), basic info about the hot tub (it kept making a loud noise that apparently is normal but we thought something was wrong with it and we couldn't figure it out, tips on what to do, recommended restaurants, etc. Other than that, it was a fun time!
|Brandon G. - 10/05/2015||5.0|
We was very happy with the cabin it was nice and in a good location we enjoyed our stay thank you
|James C. - 09/26/2015||5.0|
Cabin was clean, and just what we hoped for. We will be back next year. Sue was incredible in her assisting, knowledge, and concern for us not only during our stay, but her concern for our safe travel plans as well
|Margo T. - 09/18/2015||3.0|
Very nice people but when it came to wanted to get my money back they were no help I was disappointed with my cabin the pictures online were nothing like when you get there. The cleanliness of the place was a joke the couch smelt of beer the whole place had spiderwebs the trees blocks the view that the pictures online showed
|Lynn W. - 09/01/2015||4.0|
Great location. Looking forward to staying again. Good customer service.
|Cecil & Martha P. - 08/01/2015||5.0|
We enjoyed our stay very much, our first time to stay in a cabin, it was much nicer than a motel and our little dog loved the walks outdoors..
|Jeremy S. - 07/24/2015||5.0|
Easy to book and check in/out. Clean accomodations and very polite
|Praveen M. - 07/06/2015||4.0|
Not bad. I felt that the cabin is good but several improvements can be made.
|Derrick D. - 06/21/2015||4.0|
We had a great stay. The cabin Foxy Lady was everything we expected. Clean and neat, plenty of amenities for our needs. We look forward to coming to your cabins again.
|Carolyn A. - 05/21/2015||4.0|
Cabin was great! Very clean and cute! Directions to get there needs updating. Use more landmarks on map. Exp. Profitt road at the high school.
|Jay R. - 05/09/2015||4.0|
Loved the cabin and the seclusion. My only complaint would be love seat is really uncomfortable so had to resort to not using it and moved a rocker in from back porch. Everyone I dealt with at your office were professional and kind. Will use you again if ever in the need.
|Pamela H. - 05/01/2015||5.0|
We have enjoyed every minute of our vacation here in the Foxy Lady cabin.