POOLSIDE RETREAT #221View Fullscreen
Poolside Retreat is a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 full bath luxury log cabin vacation rental near Pigeon Forge! This wonderful Covered Bridge Resort cabin allows for easy access to nearby family attractions, shows and outlet stores. This Tennessee log home provides the perfect setting in which to relax and spend moments with the family that'll become lifelong memories! Only 10 minutes to Dollywood, 10 minutes to Wears Valley, & 20 minutes to Gatlinburg . For in-cabin entertainment there's WiFi Internet and an enclosed hot tub for privacy. Family members can relax on the porch rockers outdoors, grill on their parkside grill, or enjoy the amazing Bluff Mountain views! Walk to the resort swimming pool during the Spring and Summer Seasons for a relaxing vacation experience. A fully equipped kitchen and a spacious master suite features a walk out deck on the upper level of the cabin. When planning your trip to the mountains, This Pool-side Retreat is the perfect log cabin vacation getaway. This cabin has premium furnishings, fabulous cabin decor, and a private hot tub to enjoy at night! You'll love "Poolside Retreat!" Book Today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Glines stay! – Debbie G. 11/16/2016
- It was great
- Wonderful Vacation! – 9/19/2016
- This setting was amazing, I LOVED the views, easy access to town (off of Wears Valley Rd so can use back roads with ease in heavy traffic) Cabin was CLEAN, comfortable and smelled just like a log cabin should - refreshing wood! Enjoyed the deck and everyone was so helpful with Aunt Bugs. Will be back again!
- Relaxing Vacation – Lois K. 9/6/2016
- Our rental vacation was outstanding - after my daughter had issue with the upstairs lighting - everything was enjoyable and relaxing
- Comforts of home. – 7/24/2016
- Very nice and relaxing.
- Wonderful vacation! – Iwona K. 6/29/2016
- Out family of four stayed at Poolside Retreat in June 2016. We checked in a little earlier, around 2pm and there was no issue about that since the cabin was ready. We loved the cabin. It was clean and beautiful. We loved sitting on the porch, eating breakfast and drinking coffee. The view was breathtaking, just like in the pickture above. Our kids loved the pool. After hiking in the Smokies it was nice to relax by the pool. There are so many attractions to do in the evening, just minutes away from the house, restaurants, Peagon Forge Island, shows, coasters. The cabin was perfect for us.
- Scott Memorial Getaway – Corey S. 6/9/2016
- Absolutely beautiful, There was still quite a bit of pollen all over the cabin discerning my allergies, but other than that it was perfect.
- cabin in gatlinburg – Rick H. 4/27/2016
- Was great hopefully will do it again. Loved loved loved our cabin
- Poolside Retreat – Melanie G. 3/3/2016
- Gatlinburg Getaway – John M. 1/15/2016
- Cabin is in excellent condition! Place is clean and organize! We had nice and relaxing experience.
- Perfect Family Vacation – Jeff H. 11/29/2015
- Our cabin was amazing, and we very much enjoyed our stay. It was clean, beautiful, and perfect for our family trip. The only reason for a 4-star review (instead of 5 stars) is that a pool table was advertised, but there was no pool table. Also, our hot water ran out before all of us could take showers. In addition, our TV service was out for a brief time. Otherwise, everything was perfect. We will definitely stay at one of these cabins again!
- Great time at Poolside Retreat #221! – 7/29/2015
- We had a great time at the cabin. The cabin is very clean and comfortable. We have stayed here before. It is very convenient next to the swimming pool. It is only a short drive into Pigeon Forge. We love it here at the cabin!
- Enjoying the Mountains – Centelia B. 7/23/2015
- The cabin was very well maintained. The location was within close proximity of all the attractions. My family and I enjoyed the stay. The only thing that bothered my teenage son was the lack of cable. What they considered cable is not what we considered cable. Their cable to us is regular television. As a parent I was good with it because I feel that our kids need to more than the electronics.
- Poolside Retreat Cabin #221 – 6/23/2015
- The cabin was clean, comfortable and very convenient to all attractions. Proximity to the pool was also a plus.
- GOOD TIME"S – Rex B. 4/5/2015
- Had a great time. The cabin was clean and well stocked. The kitchen had all the appliances needed to make our stay comfortable. The beds were high quality which made sleeping a pleasure.
- Great place to stay, would have liked a game room though. – Jannetta B. 8/26/2014
- Great place to stay, would have liked a game room though. However
- farmers retreat – 8/11/2014
- View was nice. Loved the upstairs porch and hot tub. Lot's to do in the area.
- Back to School Vacation – Joyce P. 8/2/2014
- Vacation was great. The stay at Farmer's Retreat was beautiful. The cabin had everything we needed. We had a little scare when we got to there because of the Tornado Warning and later that night when the mirror fell but overall we had a great time. We rode a lot of go-carts that what the kids loved. We went to 3-shows. It was just a wonderful time. I would recommend this cabin to anyone. Beautiful two-bedroom cabin. View was awesome.
- Wonderful Vacation! – 6/23/2014
- I highly recommend Farmer's Retreat. Very clean, nice appliances and close to pool. We had a wonderful time...didn't want to go home! Will be staying again.
- like it – Mike D. 5/28/2014
- love it
|Debbie G. - 11/16/2016||5.0|
It was an amazing trip because it was my husband's birthday surprise! You all made it great! Thanks to James who even saw to it that a birthday cookie was there waiting as a surprise for my husband's 65th birthday!
|Becky R. - 09/19/2016||5.0|
GREAT!! Loved the rental cabin, location and everyone with Aunt Bugs was so nice!
|Rose Marie E. - 08/24/2016||5.0|
The cabin was beautiful and in a great location to everything we wanted to see and do. We had only two things that we feel needs to be improved. 1. Better frying pans in the kitchen 2. A new bed in the guest bedroom that doesn't squeak everytime that you move in the bed. We will rent this same cabin again. We felt right at home while we were there. The staff at Aunt Bugs is awesome as well.
|Iwona K. - 06/12/2016||5.0|
Great, clean cabin, loved the pool. Would suggest strainer and potato masher for the kitchen, nice big tv but no hd channels, bims above master bed very dusty. Those are just small suggestions that did not really affected our stay. We had a great time. The location and view is awesome.
|Andy B. - 04/04/2016||5.0|
We had a great time! We had a problem locking the door but all our questions were answered immediately.
|Amanda M. - 09/27/2015||3.0|
The cabin and staff were very nice and helpful. The cabin location was absolutely terrible- right on the main road, so we heard every car that went by. Also, we were by the dumpster and heard the dump truck both mornings and this morning it was there for 10 minutes or so and you could hear the back up sound on the truck the whole time. And, it ran at 7:15 AM. So next time, a different cabin will be requested if we stay. We had partiers right beside us that were singing outside at midnight and even later the 2nd night. So again, we obviously did not chooose the right cabin for a family trip and did not have a welcoming or relaxing time at this particular location (Poolside Retreat 221). But the staff was great. Our TV didn't work downstairs, but they tried to get it going for us, but unfortunately couldn't get it working for us by our 2nd night.
|Mark G. - 08/28/2015||5.0|
We loved our stay. Close to all the a tractions and the cabin had everything we needed and very clean.
|Lana M. - 07/26/2015||5.0|
Great cabin and family time together. We have stayed here before and we love Poolside Retreat (formerly named Farmer's Retreat)!
|Craig K. - 07/18/2015||5.0|
Fun time - clean cabin , was a great cabin
|Rex B. - 04/09/2015||5.0|
The experience was wonderful. the property was in great shape. I had no issues.