EVENING VIEW #133View Fullscreen
Evening Viewis a charming 1 bedroom, 2 bath log cabin for rent in Pigeon Forge with a 2nd story loft and breathtaking Smoky Mountains views you can enjoy all morning, noon and evening long.This log cabin features great Panoramic Views of the Pigeon Forge Smoky Mountains, a Hot Tub, Jacuzzi, Pool Table, Gas Fireplace, TVs with cable service, High Speed Internet, free swimming pool access.This cabin is close to the Dollywood Theme Park, Dolly's Splash Country and downtown Pigeon Forge.Step into this tastefully decorated log cabin with a Serengeti Theme and you may not want to leave. Decks on both levels give way to great views: Smoky Mountains to the right, mountains to the left and you can see for miles through the valley straight ahead. The Hot Tub on the main deck of Evening View is a perfect spot to relax and enjoy these beautiful views. Imagine a clear night in the mountains, stars twinkling in the sky above, lights sparkling in the distance and warm water churning all around you as you lean back and soak in the moment. Enjoy an evening just lounging around in the living room as you watch your favorite program on the 55 inch 4K Flat Screen Home Theatre TV or slip in a DVD, grab the popcorn and have a relaxing night at the movies. A wall of windows in the living room allows you to enjoy the great mountains view from the comfort of your soft seat on the plush sofa or loveseat. Adjacent to the living room is the Master Bedroom with a sturdy pine King Size Bed, Master Bath and TV where you can catch the weather or morning news before you climb out of bed for that refreshing morning shower. Put on the coffee pot and get ready for breakfast in your fully equipped kitchen complete with cookware and table settings. White appliances, including a built-in microwave, accentuate the natural wood walls. How about a hearty country style breakfast served at the cozy pine table where you can enjoy the morning view? You may want to take that last cup of coffee to the deck, have a seat in one of the wooden rocking chairs and enjoy the crisp air blowing down for the Great Smoky Mountains. Lunchtime will roll around before you know it. Food always taste good hot off the grill, so light the charcoal grill located just off the driveway and enjoy a juicy hamburger cooked to perfection. This cabin offers FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET service so bring your laptop and keep in touch with your entire address book of internet friends. They will be envious when they read about all of the fun you are having on vacation in the "Heart of the Smokies" with such outstanding views of the mountains. Climb the spiral staircase to an open loft where you will find a Pool Table, wall mounted TV, another King Size Bed, a bath with a Jacuzzi tub and access to the upper deck.A game of pool is always a fun activity, especially on a rainy day. Settle down in one of the wooden rockers on the upstairs covered deck with a good book in the peace and quiet. Be sure to look up occasionally and enjoy the scenery, which changes constantly year round. Find a soft romantic station on the stereo or bring your own music to play while you relax in the soothing water of the Jacuzzi before climbing into the spacious King Size Bed. Ceiling fans circulate the air bringing more comfort to the loft area. On cool nights from October through March, snuggle up downstairs for a cozy evening in front of the fire. Nothing says convenience like a gas fireplace and this one is set in attractive stack stone. Tastefully displayed on the fireplace mantle, you will find elephants, bears, and giraffes along with an adorable long necked giraffe lamp for a little extra soft lighting. This all will really will set the mood right! Take a few minutes and plan your activities for the remainder of your vacation. Try a nature hike on one of the trails in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park or take a leisurely drive around Cades Cove. Book Evening View now while availability exists. This cabin is priced for 4. Each additional person is $12.50 nightly. No Smoking please.
- Iron & Board
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Gas Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- 55" 4K Flat Screen TV
- Everything We Imagined – Jeff J. 10/6/2016
- The cabin, view from the hot tub on the deck was everything we had hoped for.
- Heavenly View – Robyn L. 8/25/2016
- The cabin was clean, spacious, and well appointed with towels, cooking utensils, and other kitchen items. We loved the second floor loft with the bed and pool table. The ride up the mountain to get to the cabin was a little intense; narrow roads with lots of twists and turns. Overall, I think we would stay in the same cabin again if given the chance. It was delightful to enjoy a morning coffee on the deck watching smoke come off the mountains!
- Great – David P. 6/29/2016
- Great view
- Best Vacation in a long time – Christy R. 6/12/2016
- We had a blast!
- Great cabin superb view in a qiuet place – 3/15/2016
- This is a great cabin with every amenities you need including heat and wifi. the washer and drier located at back of master bedroom door, it is a little hard to find. Have to mention the view is beautiful. The location is alittle bit far from great smoky mountain, about 25min driving which i think is ok, the trade off is you get a better view and much quiet room
- GREAT VACATION – Ricky D. 11/3/2015
- OTHER THAN A VERY UNCOMFORTABLE COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM OUR STAY WAS GREAT.
- Great Stay – Kevin V. 10/27/2015
- Great accommodations. I'd prefer to receive less e-mails, though.
- Peaceful Stay in Tennesse – 10/24/2015
- Cabin was very nice, clean and comfortable. It was locate in one of the most quiet locations we have stayed in the Smokey's. VERY enjoyable week of rest and yet close enough to the fun spots in Pigeon Forge.
- Fantastic place for a getaway – 8/20/2015
- The cabin was what the doctor ordered for my wife and me. Relax and enjoy the smokey mountains. Clean and ready to go.
- Beautiful Cabin – 8/19/2015
- A fantastic place for our getaway to the Smokies.
- Fantastic location – 8/14/2015
- Beautiful view. Clean cabins. You need good car to go up the mountain .
- Beautiful View!! – Daniel M. 6/10/2015
- This cabin was absolutely beautiful!! The view from the balcony was perfectly lined up between 2 mountains. Words and pictures can't really put it right!!
|Patrick J. - 11/13/2016||5.0|
It was great I'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR THANK YOU
|Larry M. - 11/07/2016||5.0|
Everything ok but fireplace was not working. Weather was warm but cool enough in morning & evening would have liked to have used it.
|Tammy B. - 09/12/2016||5.0|
We were not disappointed. It was great. We would come back there to the same cabin because the view was spectacular.
|Robyn L. - 08/10/2016||5.0|
We loved our cabin! Great views, clean, and lots of privacy. We loved the loft with the pool table and that we had access to a washer and dryer.
|Christy R. - 06/11/2016||5.0|
Loved the cabin and the view! The whole family had a blast!
|Andy R. - 02/26/2016||5.0|
All was great, easy check in and out cabin has awesome views.
|Kevin V. - 10/26/2015||5.0|
Great stay. Love all the features. The repeated emails are a growing concern. Less emails please!
|Albert P. - 10/23/2015||4.0|
Cabin was very nice, fireplace didn't work so we just did without it. The front door didn't have a shade or curtain so we improvised with a towel. The folks who service the cabin did a great job, very clean and we appreciated the towel folding's. The office group was efficient, polite and very helpful from start to finish. The web site and app for my phone was great. You all did a outstanding job for us. Thanks for having excellent weather for us also, :-)
|Loretta S. - 10/06/2015||5.0|
Everything was great staff very helpful got us into our rental earlier than expected.We will sure consider another stay!!
|Marilyn G. - 10/04/2015||4.0|
It was very easy to check in ,find our beautiful cabin and have a wonderful week there.
|Daniel M. - 06/10/2015||5.0|
Excellent!! It was as easy to check in and out as any hotel I've ever stayed at. In some ways easier!!