DARE TO BEAR #238View Fullscreen
Mountain views, beautiful sunsets, Wi-Fi internet to Bear is the ideal 2 bedroom family friendly cabin loaded with charm & all the amenities you look for in a mountain getaway! Conveniently located in the Birds Creek area, this cabin is just minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, & Dollywood. The cabin includes 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, a sleeper sofa & a futon, comfortably sleeping 2-8 people. Additional features you will enjoy are TVs / DVDs in every room, a fully equipped kitchen, wet bar, washer/dryer, hot tub, pool table and foosball. Whether you are looking for the fun and excitement of the city or a quiet mountain getaway, Dare to Bear has it all! Rates based on 4 people (each additional adult is $12.50/night).
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Satellite TV
- Pool Table
- Amazing! – 10/20/2016
- We had the best stay in our cabin! It had everything we needed plus more. The game room loft was amazing and the bar and bathroom made it even better. The porch with the jucuzzi and the perfect view made waking up and drinking coffee like a dream. We had not one complaint we will be back!!
- September stay – Herbert F. 10/15/2016
- Great location not too far out but felt it to be very private. Clean and comfortable. Every thing seemed to be in good working order. Would stay there again
- Would come back again – Brittany M. 8/19/2016
- The cabin was so clean and had a "homey" feel to it. We were very impressed with the cabin and the staff members! Have already decided that we will come back and ONLY use Aunt Bugs cabin rentals and will most likely book this cabin again if it's available.
- Great cabin! – 7/14/2016
- This cabin was very clean and quite cozy. We stayed for 7 days and had a wonderful time. Will book again!
- Home away from home – Emily B H. 7/11/2016
- This was a great cabin. Very comfortable and cozy. Loved the location. Will book again!
- Family getaway – 6/18/2016
- We wanted something relaxing, but yet able to have stuff to do. We were able to achieve all the above. Would do again
- Dare to Bear Review – Kambi H. 4/18/2016
- The cabin was fantastic! Very nicely decorated and clean. The surrounding area was picturesque and evenings in the hot tub were amazing!!!
- Matthews' Family – Scotty M. 4/18/2016
- My boys and I had a wonderful time. The cabin's location made it easy and convenient to enjoy the activities available in the mountains, as well as, rest and relax. It was a very pleasant trip. Thank you Aunt Bug's.
- Dare To Bear March 2016 – Eric S. 3/30/2016
- Stayed 3 nights with kids and grandkids. Cabin was beautiful and clean. Driveway was very steep, a little scary up on top of a hill. Views were great. No Way Jose's Mexican restaurant in Pigeon Forge was Fantastic!
- Cozy Christmas Cabin – Stephen S. 12/23/2015
- The cabin was just as described in the photos. Very steep driveway. If there is snow or ice, no way to get to cabin. Futon upstairs was broken and dish box in master did not work. View are pretty but not really a mountain view. The cabins was 20 minutes from anything. If yoqu like peace and quiet this is the place. Management company was great. Very helpful.
- Relaxing – Roy W. 12/15/2015
- We had a great time. Our family needed a relaxing time away and we sure got it. The only thing that needed attention was the hot tub. Water was a bit on the smelly side and kinda dirty. Cabin itself was awesome.
- Dare to Bear – Barry E. 10/14/2015
- WE WERE IN TOWN VISITING FRIENDS. THIS CABIN WAS AN EXCEPTIONAL PLACE TO MEET UP AT AND CATCH UP ON LIFE.
- Arthur weekend getaway – Stephen A. 9/16/2015
- Cabin was extremely nice. Well maintained other than a couple of blinds.
- Great Stay! – Christopher F. 9/10/2015
- We loved the cabin it was absolutely beautiful. If your looking to stay between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg this is a perfect location. Cabin was very, very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Aunt Bug staff was great. They were very helpful and always polite. Thanks for a great experience.
- Love this cabin! – 8/2/2015
- We weren't sure what to expect based on other reviews but I just want to say that we loved this cabin! We had a wonderful week here with no issues. The upstairs "holes in the walls" gave my 3 children something new and exciting to experience! They loved sleeping there! We will definitely be using Aunt Bugs again! Thanks for making our vacation a great one!!
- Wonderful vacation – 7/5/2015
- The cabin was clean and well equipped. Beautiful morning view. Defiantly will use aunt bugs again. Thank you!
- Great week with the family... – 5/19/2015
- Dare to Bear was a great recommendation by the Aunt Bugs team. We loved the large porch and the peaceful view. The kitchen was nicely equipped and the cabin was very clean upon arrival.
- Fantastic! – Jill H. 5/5/2015
- The cabin was larger than I imagined. It was amazingly clean and the beds were very comfortable. It has big screen TV's and Dish in every bedroom as well as the living room. We had no problems with anything. It is very secluded and farther out than I am used to but if you want to be away from the car noise and want to hear the sound of water rippling over rocks, this is the place. I will definitely come back.
- Great views – Robert W. 7/25/2014
- Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Cabin location was a little far but not too far. Views were great and enjoyed sitting on porch rocking. Cabin was clean and comfortable. Only thing is a whole in bathroom floor covered in duct tape and floor felt unsecure but did not cause any problems
- Fantastic – Theresa H. 3/25/2014
- We are always happy with aunt bugs we are fortunate we can come every year. This year we are hoping to return a 2nd time maybe in april.
- Scorpian – 10/9/2013
- Had a great time, did find a small scorpion in the back bedroom, we turned him loose outside.
- my vacation rental – Kenneth P. 8/25/2013
- had a blast
- my stay – Latasha W. 7/17/2013
- We had a good time it wasn't completely clean little things broken but i would stay again my family love it thanks
- Beautiful experience – Sabrina H. 7/11/2013
- this was our first time in the cabins or even in the smoky mountains. it was a very beautiful experience, very breathtaking and relaxing. we really enjoyed ourselves and have plans on returning.
- June Trip – Kurt S. 6/27/2013
- The cabin was great we stayed there once before. The only issue is that there was no key for use when we got there so we had to use the lock box. I called the office and they applogized for it.
- loved it – Craig G. 6/19/2013
- what a get away , loved every minute we will do this again...
- My Spring Trip – 5/28/2013
- We had a great time there! Cabin needs more large serving bowls, and a large pan for cooking large items.
- A Very Peaceful Retreat – 5/5/2013
- The location of the cabin is great, other cabins around but not too close. You can always hear the rushing water from the creek below. Nice roads to take a walk with your pet. Quiet and peaceful.
- nice get away – Sherri S. 4/2/2013
- Unable to use fireplace no instructions on how to turn on. Remotes to TV had no batteries so we had to go and buy some. Overall it was a wonderfulllocation, beautiful cabin and comfortable experience.
- cleanes of the cabin – Michael S. 3/3/2013
- the cabin was very nice and comfortable the only complaint i had is the cabin wasn't very clean and there were mice droppings in the drawers of the silverware and the pots were messed up so you could not cook in them but everything else was great
|Kyle R. - 10/15/2016||4.0|
Cabin was clean on arrival. Seemed to get a lot of emails.
|Derek B. - 10/12/2016||5.0|
The check-in process was fast and easy and check out was just the touch of a button. Our cabin was clean and neat. We loved the what to bring list it was really helpful. Our overall stay and experience was wonderful and we can not wait to come back!
|Jessica C. - 10/05/2016||5.0|
The cabin was perfect! Perfect size for our family of four. The drive was nice and easy and very close to everything with a great view. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the cabin had everything we could ever need. We stayed for four nights and it felt like we were home. Absolutely loved everything about it.
|Herbert F. - 09/30/2016||5.0|
Reservation was very easy. Check in was easy. Check out wasn't quite as easy since I did not want to download the ap. Cabin was very clean and comfortable. Location was wonderful. At first I was kind of intimidated with the warnings of extra charges if we did this or that but found those things weren't an issue for us.
|Brittany M. - 08/18/2016||5.0|
The cabin was amazing! Just like it showed in pictures. Very clean and had a "homey" feel to it. The staff was just as wonderful!
|Emily B H. - 07/10/2016||5.0|
Great experience. Made everything easy. Can't wait to book my next trip back!
|Charlie L. - 06/16/2016||5.0|
Beautiful cabin with great amenities. Provided a perfect vacation away
|Kambi H. - 04/18/2016||5.0|
cabin was cute and clean! Location was great and we had a wonderful time.
|Macey C. - 01/10/2016||5.0|
Everything was very nice and clean. The cabin provided more than expected and was a wonderful place to be in the mountains. Everyone in the office was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back!
|Roy W. - 11/30/2015||4.0|
Awesome, relaxing, clean, fun experience with the family! After being away overseas from my family it was the best thing to spend time with them.
|Barry E. - 10/20/2015||5.0|
We had a wonderful time with Aunt Bug's Cabins. Will do it again next year!
|Cheryl A. - 09/20/2015||5.0|
We loved it! The cabin was really nice - furnished nice, comfortable, clean. View was awesome. Staff was very nice & very helpful when we had issues with the remote! Lol! Outstanding.
|Stephen A. - 09/16/2015||5.0|
Cabin in perfect condition other than a couple of blinds. Directions to cabin excellent. Web site for checkout confusing. Professional staff. Beautiful location.
|Joe C M. - 07/19/2015||5.0|
a very pleasant experience as always we will be back next year for sure
|Kathy B. - 07/07/2015||5.0|
I absolutely enjoyed my visit. Cabin was nice...will stay again..
|Jackie P. - 06/06/2015||5.0|
Cabin was very clean and lived up to the expectations we had from the pictures on line.my grandkids loved sleeping in the holes in the wall upstairs.now I have to remodel a room at my house to be like that. Enjoyed the stay.sorry to leave
|Stephanie M. - 05/27/2015||5.0|
The cabin was great!! We really loved how comfortable and clean everything was.
|Joshua G. - 04/29/2015||5.0|
It is always a great visit to Tennessee when you use aunt bugs. Only time it was bad is when we had to leave. Thank you aunt bugs
|Shayla L. - 04/12/2015||5.0|
Great family cabin. Close to everything. Loved the view and the hot tub.
|Amy And Jeff M. - 02/15/2015||5.0|
Cabun was clean and comfortable. Woman at the front desk was friendly and helpful!
|Chris S. - 12/28/2014||5.0|
Loved everything except need better pots and pans at cabin other then that it was awesome
|Rob K. - 10/07/2014||4.0|
|Todd C. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
|K. - 07/30/2014||5.0|
Always a joy to stay and rent cabins from your company I have refered lot of friends, family, and co-workers your way.
|S. - 07/08/2014||4.0|
Very courteous and kind. Nice clean cabins.